Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Operation: Annihilation: RP 11 - vs Mr. Satellite
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-23-2013, 07:10 AM

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 9:26 PM EST

I stand alone. Staring into the mirror and I’m not even sure I’m liking what I see in the reflection. I’ve become a cold man. I’ve become a callous man. I’ve become a man hell-bent on revenge and destruction. Strong arming others into doing what I want them to using various methods, like blackmail, torture, threats. You name it, I’ve used it.

I am not the man I was destined to become. I was meant to become a great man. One to be respected and revered the world over. No, in fact, I’ve become the complete opposite of that. I’m not respected, I’m feared - at least by those that work for me. I’m not a great man. Hell, I’m not even a good man. I’m an evil man. Sadistic, even.

I’ve grown tired of the man I see staring at me. With one quick strike I obliterate that mirror. It falls into thousands of tiny pieces all over the counter in my bathroom. Something I’d have to remember to clean up later. After the final battle has ceased. After Jonathans body hangs from the gallows.

The man I have to be tonight, is not the man I will remain.

I look at my watch, 9:28. It’s time to go.

I reach the driveway. The trucks and vans are lined up in a row facing the gates. The men are all lined up and dressed in all black as to blend in as much as possible with the Darkness. The Darkness is our ally tonight. It’s time to hatch the plan.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It’s time, gentlemen. I hope you’ve made your peace with God. Many of you won’t be coming back. Many of you will not live to see tomorrow. It’s unfortunate, but it’s a risk that we must take to secure our existence into the future.

“I’ve said countless times that no single man is bigger than the Brotherhood. As you can see, I’m headed into battle along side you. That should tell you how much this operation tonight means to us all. My life will be at risk as well.

“The plan is simple. We storm and invade that warehouse and we kill them all. Ever last God damned one of them dies. As I said earlier in the chapel, Jonathan belongs to me. He will be captured and brought back here. He will hang from the gallows at the stroke of midnight.

“Every last one of us will be there. Obviously, we only have 7 vehicles. The 4 vans and the three Suburbans. What we’re going to do is deliver the four vans loaded with as many men that will fit crammed inside. There is a city park lined with thick forestry across the street from this warehouse. The drivers of these Suburbans are not to pass the warehouse. You go around town and into the park. In the southeast corner of the park you unload. Then you come back here and grab more.

“Those hidden within the forestry are to remain there until the back up arrives. You may shoot if you feel its necessary and as long as you have a clear target. Once the back up arrives, you storm the warehouse. Those that have just arrived stay hidden within the brush.

“Any questions.”

No one? Really? They’re either scared shitless or over-confident. My money is on scared shitless.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I’m going to turn it over to Jacob. He’s going to inform you of the floor plan of the warehouse.

“Jake.”

JACOB: “This warehouse sits on a bend as you well know. There is only one safe way in. Through the man door on the right side of the building facing the park. We could use the loading dock bay doors, but that involves climbing and risk being shot as you enter.

“So, my Dux. We’ll need your old truck.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Why?”

Oh, my truck better not get fucked up! Actually, it kind of already is.

JACOB: “As I said, the man door is the only safe way in. The door is similar to a bank vault door. It has a crank with steel bars that extend into the door jam.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That truck will never bust a steel door frame.”

JACOB: “The frame is wooden. The truck will do fine. When we first arrive will be the moment we need to capitalize on. The first of his men to arrive at the side of the vans gets popped in the head. They won’t be ready for a fire fight so they’ll scatter. They’ll do so quickly and lock the man door. My Dux, this is where you need to stay alert. At the sound of the gun, you need to lay the hammer down and get in position to yank the door out. They’ll get weapons quickly.

“We’ll only have one shot at breaking through that door. More then once and we’re sitting ducks just waiting to be picked off. If by some chance, we don’t get through the door on the first try, those of you in the brush need to open fire on the upper level of the warehouse. It’ll be our only other shot of making this a successful operation.

“Once we’re inside, it’s fairly wide open on the warehouse floor. There are six ways to the second floor which houses Jonathan and the others. Along the left and right walls is a stairwell and a man elevator. Along the back wall, nearly side by side directly across from the loading dock bay doors, are two freight elevators. They’re large. If we gain control of the warehouse floor, we’ll be able to load as many as twenty men inside the freight elevators. 8 men inside the man elevators.

“As we now know, the Jonathan and the others reside on the top floor. In Jonathans room is a ladder leading to the roof. If he tries to escape through the hatch there is only one way down. A ladder bolted to the side of the building.

“I’d suggest before we reach the second floor, we station men under cover in the yard behind the building. Once we reach the second floor he will fight until he believes the battle is lost. Then he’ll turn tail and run. Let him run. Let him climb the ladder to the roof. Then go up after him. Let him descend the outside ladder to the ground. Those that are on the roof stay above that ladder. Those under cover on the ground, surround him. He’ll have nowhere to go.

“Any questions?”

What’d he say?

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Alright! Let’s load up!”

Without hesitation, my men load up into the vehicles. I have three others with me. One in the cab of my truck, two that will lay down in the bed. Those two men secure a pair of chains to the tow hooks under the truck then climb into the bed and lay down with the hooks in hand, ready to go.

The others have already rolled out by the time I fired up ol’ Bertha. I put her in drive and laid that hammer down. Now, is not the time to get left behind.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 9:58 PM EST

I pull up in the distance. Over the trucks engine, I’ll never hear a gun shot. So, I inch forward until I can see the front windows of the vans. I kill the headlights so I don’t give away my position. I see the first of my former Brothers reach the van. I can see the window begin to roll down. The flash of light associated with a bullet exiting a barrel is next, followed by the sight of blood and brain matter flying.

1 down, 23 to go.

I hit the headlights and mash the pedal as the former Brothers outside the building begin to scatter toward the man door. They are inside and have it locked just as I pull up. I slam the truck into reverse and hit the pedal again. The men in the bed reach up and hook the chains to the steel handles on the door. They dive in the direction of the cab and I slam it in drive and mash the gas one more time.

Flawless execution as the door bursts through its frame. I kill the engine and we file out of the vehicles. I can hear the POP..POP..POP of semi-automatic gunfire as we get set to enter. I look over my shoulder toward the vans and see three of my men lying in a pool of their own blood. Now was not the time to panic. We needed to get inside. The men hidden within the brush open fire causing a distraction long enough for some of us to get inside the door way.

Just as I enter, I feel a bullet wiz by me and hit the man behind me. I lost another. I hit the deck as about a dozen of mine storm through the door way. They open fire immediately and nail a guy on the stairwell on the left side.

2 down, 22 to go.

Above, I can hear some of them scurrying around and getting into an elevator. I signal for silence as a follow the foot steps. I motion for others to follow me and the do so. We end up near the freight elevator along the back wall. We’re only going to have one shot at this. I mouth the words “get over here” to one of my men. I’m not proud of what I did next.

The others lay low. When I heard the elevator in motion, I grabbed the young Brother I just talked to by the shirt collar. I stand, holding him in front of me, I hear the elevator come to a stop and I grab a hand grenade from my belt. I pull the pin and drop it down the young Brothers shirt as the doors open.

He screams franticly as he tries unsuccessfully to rip his shirt off, but it won’t save him. I turn the corner and toss him into the elevator, effectively halting their exit. Then I run for the stairwell.

BOOOOM!

The grenade explodes with such force that I’m thrown back against the wall. I lift myself to my feet and head toward the elevator. The other Brothers get to their feet and come over as well.

The poor young brother I tossed in there is almost completely blown to bits. Other then him, Jonathan just lost 8 more men.

10 down. 14 to go.

I hope the Brothers standing near me knew why I did it. Right now though, it wasn’t my concern.

POP..POP..POP..

More semi-automatic gunfire. They’re coming down both stairwells. I hear bullets wiz by me and strike flesh and bone and cement. I dive into the elevator on top of the mess of human remains as I watch Brother after Brother fall lifelessly to the concrete floor. If they got all of them, I was trapped with nowhere to go.

Suddenly more of my men burst through the door and open fire. Hopefully I was saved. The firing stops and my men walk toward me with guns still drawn and looking in both directions. I mouth the question “How many more dead?” The young Brother in front of me holds up four fingers.

14 down. 10 to go.

I send half of my men to one stairwell and the other half with me toward the other stairwell. Seven on each side right now. It’s time to advance toward Jonathan. We reach the landing at the top of the stairs and around the corner, I can see two men with their back toward me firing round after round through the windows.

Now is not the time to be a gentleman. I squeeze off two rounds in the head of the one nearest me and the Brother beside me takes car of the next. Off on the distance I can see my other Brothers emerge from the stairs. Their must have been men over there too, because they utilized the same tactics.

18 down. 6 to go.

I step out of the stairwell and get cracked in the skull with what I assume was the butt of a gun. That one never stood a chance.

19 down. 5 to go. I’m coming, Jonathan.

My men and I all meet in the center of the large open area. We’re out of men to kill. Something is off. I’m sure I didn’t miscount. There should be 4 more plus Jonathan. Suddenly, in the distance, I hear Jonathans voice coming from a room off to my left.

My men and I storm through the door and see legs climbing a ladder and one of my former Brothers still on the floor. He goes to fire but he’s taken out by my own hand instead. I run over and shoot at whoever was climbing.

The man falls to the floor, very much still alive. He gets a bullet to his head.

21 down. 3 to go.

I climb the ladder. Ascending higher and higher when I hear voices from out on the roof. My men out in the brush had decided to climb the outside ladder to the roof. Jacob must have ordered that, last minute.

I hear gunfire, then silence. I can still hear Jonathans voice. I poke my head up out of the hatch and I see two men down. I can see Jonathan climbing onto the ladder platform and two men flanking the sides searching back and forth toward the ground.

I squeeze off two rounds and drop them both. I climb out and Jonathan stands on the platform staring at me. I walk toward him and lower my gun.

23 down.

Jonathan to go.

JONATHAN: “Well done, Duke. I didn’t think you had it in you.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You’d be surprised what a man is capable of when he’s backed into a corner.”

JONATHAN: “Touche, Duke. Of course, you’ll still have Jacob to worry about. He’ll be smart enough to leave the country. Recruit others.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I’m okay with that.”

JONATHAN: “He’ll come back, Duke. He’ll finish the job.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He’ll fail, too. Just like you.”

JONATHAN: “How’d you do it? Humor me before you kill me.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I had a man at the NSA that owed me a favor. I cashed in. He let me have a satellite so I could keep surveillance on you 24/7.”

JONATHAN: “That can’t be all. The vans. How’d you get the vans?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I had another man that owed me with the ATF. I saw you moving things in and out of here. I just had him seize the vans. I had him call you to tell you it was all a mistake. Then, I had him deliver the vans - and your weapons - to me.”

JONATHAN: “I guess you do have a lot of friends.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The thing about having friends is, do you ever really know who you can and can not trust?”

JONATHAN: “You found that out the hard way, didn’t you?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Fair point.”

JONATHAN: “Are you going to kill me? Or are we going to stand here and chat all night?”

Knowing I was out of ammunition, I raised the gun and pulled the trigger.

JONATHAN: “Jonathan lives to fight another day, Duke.”

He quickly begins to descend the ladder. I stand on the platform watching him go. He reaches the ground and turns directly into a swarm of my men who tackle him to the ground. After a few minutes of a struggle, I can plainly see he is cuffed and shackled, hooded, then carried away.

I proceed down the ladder and out toward the front of the building when Matthew walks over to me.

MATTHEW: “What do we do with the bodies?”

I look around a second.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “How many did we lose?”

MATTHEW: “Hard to say exactly. Everyone is scattered about yet and its near impossible to take an accurate head count.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Gather the dead. Drag them all into the warehouse.”

MATTHEW: “Then what? They’re libel to be discovered eventually.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Torch the place. Make sure nothing is left.”

I then get into my truck and head for home. Jonathan secured in the van behind me.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 11:54 PM EST

The siege on Jonathans warehouse took barely thirty minutes, though it felt like hours. All of us are now back at the Compound ready to end things once and for all. I’ve made sure no one even mentioned Jacobs name around Jonathan. I didn’t want to spoil his final surprise.

The torches are lit out behind the Compound and the gallows are very much visible. Matthew and a few others are leading Jonathan, still hooded, up the steps toward me. They place the noose around his neck and tighten it.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Are you ready to meet your executioner?”

JONATHAN: “Eat shit and die, Duke.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Remove the hood.”

Matthew removes the hood.

JONATHAN: “This is it? Your big surprise? You’re my executioner? What are you going to tell me next? The Pope is Catholic? Asmodeus is a priest?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Actually, Jonny, your execution is coming up the stairs behind you.”

Jonathan turns as far as he can and his eyes meet Jacobs. He shows no emotion and turns back to face me. Jacob steps onto the platform with his hand on the lever.

JONATHAN: “That’s a nasty trick, Sebastian.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You’d know.”

JONATHAN: “How’s your head Jacob?”

JACOB: “Just fine.”

JONATHAN: “Come to get your revenge I see.”

JACOB: “Revenge won’t bring him back. It will be nice though, watching you die.”

I look at my watch.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Jacob, thirty seconds.”

JONATHAN: “Just pull the damn thing and get it over with.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “20 seconds.”

JACOB: “Getting nervous Jonathan?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “15 seconds.”

JONATHAN: “Fuck you Jake. Rot in hell.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “10 seconds.”

JACOB: “No DEA this time.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “5 seconds.”

JONATHAN: “I’ll haunt yo...”

The bell high in the chapel tolls at the strike of midnight. Jacob pulls the lever. The trap door under Jonathan gives way and he plunges through the hole. It wasn’t quite far enough to snap his neck.

Jacob and I stand over the hole looking down at Jonathan as he struggles for every last breath. His body goes rigid for a few seconds, then he goes completely limp. Matthew walks over to check his pulse and nods.

The war was finally over.

Jonathan is dead.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(05-26-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-23-2013)