Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP1
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 11:00 PM

Rumor has it that 3 x Better Sid Feder is planning on doing something drastic - a positively unspeakable act - something nobody could possibly condone. Sid Feder was quoted as threatening the lives of XWF roster members following the events of The Last Impact, which was not a surprise to many within the realm of the XWF but those close to Sid Feder are rumored to be very concerned over comments like these-

Give me a name from the Black Circle and I'll give you an entry in next week's obituaries. Shane just made the wrong fCENSOREDing enemy and I'm going to make each of his little wooden puppets pay for it when I carve them up.

Cyren is a loser who will put on an act like he wants to fight somebody but then walk away when it comes time for the match. I fully expect him to walk out on this match because he knows what will happen if he ever goes full power against somebody who's three times better; he will be eviscerated.

N.A.Z.I. reminds me of the guy who you see shaking and twitching in an alley, still looking to score a crack rock. Physically the man strikes me as someone I could get a disease from if I make him bleed but mentally he strikes me as somebody who couldn't touch reality with a ten foot pole. What year is this sCENSORED bag living in anyway?

Angelus might be the wildcard here but even if he were completely backing the Black Circle, I'd still not be worried because he's still only 1/3rd the man Sid Feder is. From the looks of things though; Angelus is going to be a bigger problem than anything else to 's group.

I'm pretty confident I'll be continuing my undefeated streak even with the XWF owner blatantly trying to fCENSORED me in my ass like the he probably is; after all, look at the quack jobs he hangs around with like Greggo. They can try all they want but I'm going to just outshine them in every conceivable aspect and outmatch them move for move whether we're in a wrestling ring or not.

Shane, Cyren and their puppets want to go around making examples? They're going to be shown how to do just that. Somebody is leaving the arena on their back next Saturday. I'm going to put a hole in Cyren's CENSORED

Black Circle = Nothing but a Fresh, Juicy, "Squeeze"

Sid Feder finishes making himself a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice and takes a few sips as he continues watching footage of what went down at the end of Last Impact. Sid cringes as he watches Cyren - still in the Bill Clinton mask - crack Sid in the head before Sid can get to Shane .

Thaaat close- says Sid as he holds up his fingers to show about a half inch in length. That close to ending without him even seeing me coming. This won't be a difficult "war" to win - sCENSORED, man; this wouldn't be a difficult recess game to win. 's in the lead? Cyren's his right hand man; and by man I mean I'm going on a stretch here because Cyren hasn't displayed one act of manly activity since arriving on the scene in XWF.

Sid takes another drink of his orange juice and continues watching as the footage crosses over into Shane 's post Impact video in which we finally see the true face of Shane.

It's too bad he chose this week to stop wearing foundation and eyeliner because he's going to be needing it again very soon. Once I've stomped my way through his little group of cock sucking misfits and come face to face with him, I'll break his jaw and shatter both of his eye sockets. I may even cave in his nose if the desire should strike me. I'm like an artist when it comes to inflicting pain and I'm feeling very artistic this week when it comes to "Shane's Circle Jerk" so let me just tell you next Saturday is going to be a masterpiece.

Sid's cell phone begins to ring so he mutes the television and answers it. He puts the phone on speaker so he can talk without getting it sticky - after all, he was just squeezing fresh orange juice a few minutes prior.

It's like the person on the other end doesn't even need to wait to hear "hello" - they simply begin speaking once the phone has been answered.

"I saw what happened."

Yeah and you're going to see what happens when somebody fu-

"Calm down; we knew he'd do this -- we just didn't know when. By default this has turned the tables in our favor because it is now he who does not know when."

I don't follow. I'll tell ya man; sometimes it's a real bitch understanding what the fCENSORED you're talking about. I'm ready to rip this guy's throat out and stuff the empty void with-

"Ehem..."

The voice on the phone once again interrupts Sid before he can go off on a verbal tirade.

"None of them know when you're going to strike back and we're going to use that. Shane thinks he can manipulate the masses and control everything that goes on in his little world but we're about to give him one hell of an awakening. Never forget the fact that time is always on your side....if you'll only recognize its uniform."

Sid lets out somewhat of a chuckle- You know what? I think we need to meed up in person and go over some strategies. I am just not following you right now but maybe that's because my head's still ringing from those cheap shots I suffered at the hands of those .

"Very well; I'll send you a text in a few hours and we'll meet tomorrow. I may even consider opening up a few of my personal contacts to you for this. With guys like Sebastian Duke and Michael James on your team, it's unclear if you'll be able to trust them. You may need some "real backup" if you know what I mean."

Sid finishes the last sip of his orange juice as a grin creeps across his face.

I think I catch your drift. I'll see you tomorrow man. I appreciate you backing me up through all of this and helping me out like you've been doing.

"Don't appreciate me or my actions; appreciate victory--triumph--achievement. Remember that every step forward is a double-step away from failure. We've got this situation in the palm of our hands."

Good. I'll see you soon.

Sid ends the call.

>>>TBC<<<

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
(01-13-2013)