Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Visions of Destruction
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-20-2013, 02:37 PM

WrestleTalk Radio – 5/18/13 evening

David Rain: Welcome to this week’s addition of WrestleTalk Radio, now we have tons of stuff talk about in the world of wrestling this week but we begin tonight with a man that has grown up with wrestling all his life and has come to America to become bigger and better be and rise British wrestling once again and his name is Jason E Smith now this a recorded interview and there are two parts, the second part will be on next week’s show

David Rain: I am here with Jason E Smith and I want to start with a bit more about you, now I understand you are part of generation of Smith’s Is that why you wanted to get into wrestling to continue a family legacy?

Jason E Smith: Correct Mr Rain, I saw my brothers wrestling in the ring and It just looked really cool, and they just looked like they had so much fun beating each other up and I just really want to give that a go, so when I started training I would just lose hours training and wrestling in that ring because I would forget where I was because it was just so much fun for me

David Rain: So if your training in the ring with your family does it make you close?

Jason E Smith: Yeah absolutely, sometimes closer with my dad more than my mum mainly because how my parents would train us, most of the time it would be dad that trains me and my brothers and mum would train my sisters, but we would definitely become closer through hard times

David Rain: Now I have seen a couple your matches and I have to say you dominate and use your power and strength to your advantage, so by seeing this I have to imagine you dominated the wrestling scene in the UK

Jason E Smith: Of course… I mean I do have some incredibly freak power, there’s not too many wrestlers like that in the UK, so they would not know how to counter.

David Rain: So you come over to America to the XWF because you were bored?

Jason E Smith: Hell no, the UK wrestling scene died out, there does not seem to be much popularity compared to a couple decades ago and the people that were left was just picking at the bones of my family, money was drying out and we needed big money and this is where money is made in wrestling, in fact I struggled to get here myself, there was only enough money for me and I had better chance of getting signed, I am on my own at the moment.

David Rain: XWF you signed the contract and you were straight in there, enjoying it?

Jason E Smith: You think I would wouldn't you but no… I'm constantly being screwed because of a small minded man Mr Witasick, he is a man that is blinded by power and constantly screwing with people’s careers, and I am not going to let him screw with me, I am not going to let him tarnish the reputation of the Smith’s… you see Mr Witasick has a vision that he dreams at night of the future Warfare will be and I don’t fit that, but what I did last week to Bryce is only the beginning I am going to turn Mr Witasick’s vision into a nightmare of chaos and destruction and will watch a man with all his power drown in the sea of despair

David Rain: So what you did last week to Bryce was revenge?

Jason E Smith: Nope and this is a very simple answer the reason why I attacked Bryce with a crowbar is because I can, no one is going to stop me, not anyone on Warfare, no one on management... I can do what I want, they will only suffer the same fate Bryce did when I smashed his head like I was trying break a coconut

David Rain: What happens this week?

Jason E Smith: Now I like this match and the reason why is because I get to finish what I started with International, on the 5/1/13 I faced International in a triple threat match and I was close he was laying of floor after I knocked his head off, however this time it’s different he gets a one on one experience with Jason E Smith and I am going to slowly dissect him until there is nothing but dust and I am going to make an example out International so Mr Witasick better watch closely as that’s the future of Warfare a path of lifeless bodies in in my wake of destruction.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-21-2013)