Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
I'm Batman
Seth Feder Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-10-2017, 12:52 PM

In a short time since Vinnie Lane had left the Vegas home to go handle other business -- twenty four hours to be exact -- and the house was already a big mess. A naked lady in almost every room was sleeping through the morning; and Seth was sitting outside in his pink boxers and sunglasses to keep the sun from blazing his eyes to get the day started. A man walked onto the outside patio, where Seth was sitting, carrying a fresh glass of lemonade on a silver tray. He was wearing a dress coat with perfectly ironed black pants; shining black dress shoes; a white buttoned up shirt that was covered by a grey vest, a black tie, and a black morning coat. A gold chain slightly hanging out of his coat pocket was linked to a gold pocket watch, which matched his cuff links.

"Your freshly squeezed lemonade, sir."

"Thank you, Alfred."

The phone rang inside which caused the the dressed man to leave Seth's presence outside, and answer the phone. He says in a thick British accent.

"The Feder Residence."

The person on the other line goes into complete silence, other than the heavy breathing like he was angry at someone and holding it in.

"The Feder Residence, may I ask who is calling?"

Who is this?!

"Pardon, sir?"

Who the fuck is this answering my phone?! Where the hell is Seth?

"I'm sorry, sir, but please calm your nerve when speaking about Mr. Feder. Once done, you may call back and perhaps get a chance to speak with him. Good day."

Alfred hangs up the phone very calm, and turns away to continue his daily duties. In a matter of seconds, the phone rings once again.

"The Feder Residence, may I ask who is calling?"

Put Seth on the fucking phone!

"Sir, are we going to go through this again? Ask nicely, and perhaps I will put Mr. Feder on the line."

Seth walks in and could hear the person on the other line yelling at Alfred. Alfred looks over in Seth's direction while pulling the phone a few inches from his ear.

"Who is that? And why is he yelling at you?"

"Some man who wants to speak with you."

"What's their name?"

"I -- I don't know."

Alfred rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh, then places the phone back to his ear while the man continues his rant of rage.

---The fucking piece of shit dick face mother fucker cunt bitch lying piece of shit ---

The person continues to ramble out words while Alfred once again pulls the phone from his ear.

"Sir, are you sure you want me to ask that? I could just hang up."

"Ask."

Alfred nods and places the phone back to his ear, and waits a few seconds to try to get a word in.

---I do that fucking guy favors and this is the bullshit he does to me? All I ask is to speak to Seth Fucking Feder and this piece of shit answers MY phone at MY house ---

"Sir, excuse me but what is your name?"

--- Mother fucker son of a bitch. I'm gonna kick your ass and his ass after all this shit is finished ---

Alfred exhales and realizes the man didn't hear his question. So, he tries once more.

"Sir, sir -- excuse me but what is your name?"

VINNIE FUCKING LANE! PUT THE DIPSHIT ON THE PHONE!

The loudness of Vinnie's voice hits Alfred's ear in a loud way. He looks at Seth.

"Sir, it's a Vinnie Lane?"

"Haha -- It's my pops."

"So sorry, sir. I didn't realize you were Poppa Feder."

Alfred hands the phone to Seth.

Seth! What the fuck? Stop telling people I'm your damn father!

"Dad, what's the big deal?"

Don't call me dad!

"Okay, man. So Pops, what made you call? Checking in on me?"

Seth says to Alfred with a light whisper, just enough for Vinnie to hear it as well, that "He cares. He's checking on me."

Oh for fuck sake! I just received a phone call from my bank that I'm making purchases in Vegas and New York, so they wanted to make sure it wasn't fraud. So Seth, you're in Vegas and I'm in New York. I know why I'm spending my money and what I'm spending it on, but why the fuck are you spending my money and on what kind of shit?!

"Pops, I'm pretty sure a family that spends together stays together. What's yours is mine, and what's mine is yours. You're my pops, so I figured what the hell -- I'd spice up the pad."

Oh god...

"I hired Alfred here. His real name is Scott, but I'm calling him Alfred -- because of Batman. So I got us a new employee named Alfred. How fucking cool is that? And I decided to make our own bat cave underneath the house."

You've got to be fucking kidding me...

"I'm wealthy, my parents died -- kind of -- and I have a butler named Alfred, so it just makes sense to be a real life Batman. Panzer gets to be a create of worlds and dimension traveler and space warlord; Trax gets to be a better version of himself that isn't the old himself; Engy gets to fuck Madison; why can't I be Batman?"

Seth. Dammit! Just -- Stop spending my fucking money. I hired you to get Sid and you haven't done it yet. Why can't you just get him here and --

While Vinnie is talking, Seth ends up hanging up.

"I've told him enough, Alfred. Can we block his number? He'll just have to be surprised when he comes back."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Seth Feder's post:
(08-13-2017), Finn Kühn (08-10-2017), Guppy Parsh (08-10-2017), Theo Pryce (08-10-2017)