Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
Motivation and Such
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2017, 07:52 AM

07/30/2016
Unknown Location

A young man dressed in navy blue slacks and a white button up dress shirt is seen running down a plain off white hallway. It’s reminiscent of a hallway out of a public school or other government building. Eventually the young man catches up to an older gentleman and passes a tablet to him as the two continue to walk down the hall.

Sir, I think that you should take a look at this.

The older man presses play on a video that was already pulled up, and after a few seconds he looks to the younger guy and asks;

What is it?

It's footage from last night's wrestling show?

An look of annoyance forms across the older man’s face as he snaps back.

Yes, I can see that you idiot, but why is the subject still wearing that stupid costume!?!

Despite being yelled at, the younger guy doesn't miss a beat with his reply.

That's the thing sir, we're not sure.

The older man stops dead in his tracks and glares at the younger man before barking out in a very stern tone.

I was under the impression that the reconditioning process was a success!

The younger man looks a little nervous, but doesn't hesitate to reply.

Yes sir, it was. Or at least we thought so.

You thought so? YOU THOUGHT SO!?! I couldn’t give a good Goddamn what you THINK! All I want from you are facts! So, what is the status of the subject now?

Well sir, he appears to be pursuing the target that we assigned him, but it also appears that he has somehow managed to maintain his memories and personality.

If he has maintained his memories, then the reconditioning is a failure. We need to recall the subject immediately and repeat the reconditioning.

Sir, I’m not so sure about that. We believe that it may be on account of the subjects history with multiple personalities, but we are confident that he is susceptible to our influence.

The older man face twist and contorts with anger as he tries to hold in an outburst. After a moment, he speaks silently through his clinched teeth.

What did I say about opinions?!?

The older man breathes heavily as he stares off into space contemplating his options. Jenson stands there, almost like a soldier awaiting orders. After a few moments, the silence is broken.

I want twenty four hour surveillance on the subject. If you find any reason to believe that the programming has failed, then I expect you to bring the subject back to the lab and recondition him. Is that understood?

Yes sir!

Why did I cost Jim Caedus the Universal Championship? Why did I then go on to play mind games with him? Fake Shemps dressed as me to confuse and anger Caedus on Warfare. A prop decomposed body that I claimed was Jim’s deceased father on Savage. It wasn’t that long ago that Jim and I were the closest of friends. Jim approached me about joining forces. About building a stable that would house some of the biggest names in the XWF. A stable that would be near unstoppable. Jim founded the group out of a desire to work with men that he considered to be the best. I lead the group out of necessity. Jim, so all of his strengths, is no leader. Jim knows this, and that’s why he looked to me. For all of my problems, both mentally and morally, Jim knew that when it came down to me or him, I was the smarter of the two. Think about that for a moment. A guy who has jerked off on camera with spoiled lunch meat. A guy who was outsmarted by Peter Gilmour back in March of this year. A guy who fell for a silly trap that was set up by a thirteen year old girl, and yet as far as Jimmy is concerned, I’m smarter than him. Well, I’m no Einstein, obviously, so what does that say about my former AX3 brother?

It just adds credence to what everyone already knows. Jim Caedus isn’t the brightest bulb in the box, but for as dumb as he is, Jim does have one thing over me. He knows how to win. For me, winning is something that I used to do, something that I now do sparingly. Sure, my last few singles matches have been a success. As a matter of fact, I haven’t lost a singles match in a very long time. These days, all of my losses were coming from teaming with AX3 members. Heh, best of the best my ass. Jimmy, may have won the Universal Championship, but there is no doubt that I was the star. Even when the office was castrating me over my “questionable” pedophile content, the fans were loving me. I was the most loved guy in the group, and I also had the best win loss percentage while in AX3. I won every single one on one match that I had while a member of that group. That’s something that no other member can claim, but at the same time, I must admit that I wasn’t facing the same level of opponent as Jim Caedus. While I faced off with Mario’s and Dolly’s. Jim was stepping into the ring with Chris Chaos and Thaddeus Duke. Could I have done what Jim did? Could I have faced off with Duke or Chaos and came out on top? As much as I would love to tell you that I could, then fact of the matter is, I’m not sure.

Looking at the past, I have faced both men on separate occasions. Duke was my first match back with the XWF after earning my contract of Wild Card Weekend. I’m embarrassed to say that my ring rust showed in that match, and while I did take the fight to the young Duke, what I brought to that match just wasn’t enough to get the job done. Fast forward a couple of months later, and I’m standing across the ring against Chris Chaos with his Universal Championship on the line. The effort and skill that I brought to the ring that night was a marked improvement from anything that I had shown up to that point, but once again, it wasn’t enough to get the job done.

One of the boys in the back actually made the comment that I was proving to be just good enough to be featured on the cards, but not good enough to actually win the big prize here in the XWF. I was a career second place. I would always be the guy who came oh so close, but just couldn’t close the deal in the final moments. That is a guy that I didn’t want to be. That’s a guy that I have continued to try and work myself away from, but even today I would still question if I truly have the skill and desire required to pull off a victory in the big matches. Can I rise to the occasion when it matters the most? I don’t know, but I do know that Jim Caedus can.

While I was struggling to find my way to the top of the mountain. Jim Caedus was slumming it up in the TV title division on Savage. It wouldn’t be long before Jim Caedus would rocket past me in the rankings and claim the top spot in this company, all while I continued to struggle with the glass ceiling.

So, is that why I attacked Jim Caedus? Did I destroy a brotherhood because of jealously? No, that’s not why I did it. I wasn’t Jealous, I didn’t feel betrayed. I’m not looking to make a name for myself by defeating Jimmy C, not that beating Jimmy really means all that much anymore anyway. I mean, he did lose to a sex changing troll who hasn’t managed to beat ANYONE else in the XWF since returning. No, I’m not seeking fame or revenge. The truth is, I don’t know why I turned my back on Jim. All I know is that I have the strong burning desire to end Jim Caedus. Sure, I’ve tried to assign reasoning to it, but despite my best efforts to give motivation for my actions, it just doesn’t exist, not really.

Now, I know what everyone is thinking. They look at Graves vs Caedus, and the first thing they think to themselves is that Gravy is about to have his ass handed to him. I can’t say that I blame them for thinking that. Like I said before, I doubt myself and my ability to pull off a victory in a big match situation. However, I have figured out the secret to Jim Caedus’ success here in the XWF.

Jim is a hard man who has lived a hard life. Listening to all of Jimmy’s backstories and watching the flashbacks that are usually included as part of his vignettes, it seems as nothing in Jim's past has ever truly gone right. Those experiences have shaped him into the cold hard ass kicking machine that he is today. So, all I need to do to get on Jim’s level is recreate those experiences for myself.

Present Day
Phelan, California

The video starts from a low angle as Micheal Graves shoots the video himself with the front facing camera on a cell phone. Micheal is standing outside on a hot sunny day wearing his trademark mask that hides his physical deformities and a ratty old out of style t-shirt that he must have bought second hand from a place like Goodwill or the Salvation Army. The shirt is a faded black with a logo that is distressed from too many washings. The shirt reads “Big Dick Daddy” Jim Caedus.

Here we are guys. Day one of my training to to defeat “The Star Killer”, “Big Dick Daddy”, “I can beat anyone on any given day, except for Brucete Blingsteen and Micheal Graves”, Jim Caedus. Twenty-four hours ago I flew out here to the High Desert, a place where dreams go to die. I’ve given away all of my money and credit cards and I plan on living the new couple of weeks of my life as a homeless Jimmy. Speaking of Jimmy, I’m in your home town bucko, so if you can’t wait until our Big Ben Brawl, come find me!

Oh Wait, that’s right, you went soft a long time ago and moved your ass to Long Beach with the rest of the hippies! Well, seeing as how this USED to be your old stomping grounds, I’m sure that you could find me if you decide to grow a pair and come looking. The problem with that logic is that you won’t come looking. Jim Caedus doesn’t do anything that requires that extra effort does he? No, All Jimmy is good for these days is sitting back and retelling stories of a time where he used to be a man. Jimmy talks about drug abuse, running with gangs, gaining revenge on pompous Cali pricks that treat him like dirt, but these days, that’s all they are, stories. When it comes down to it, Jim spends all of his time enjoying his newfound fame and fortune. Only pretending to be the hard son of a bitch that was formed in the High Desert when the camera’s are on.

Micheal begins walking down the sidewalk while still speaking into the camera.

I did manage to see that promo that you recorded bud. I have to admit, it wasn’t the same level of anger filled tirade that I was expecting. As a matter of fact, I could have sworn that you were about to burst out in tears at any moment as you cried about how you were somehow offering up your services to protect _me_ in AX3. What exactly were you protecting me from Jimmy? I’ve never asked for protection, I’ve never asked for help. I handled all of my battles on my own, and even told the entire group multiple times to stay out of my business. You mention that bullshit that went down with Drake, and how you rushed in to take a beating with your brothers? Who was the first to answer his challenges? Who was the first to take that beating? On top of that, when you _FINALLY_ did show up, you did in fact take a beating. What did that go to prove? Does the fact that you rush in at the last minute after your “brothers” have already been gang raped three on two, not to save the day, but instead to take an ass whipping all your on… That somehow makes you what? Better than me? Truth be told, none of us should have taken that beating. Handicap or not, but at least I had the balls to walk out and face those fuckers eye to eye. For you, it was a matter of looking like a dick if you just left me and Main out there alone. You came out not because you wanted to help us, not because it was the right thing to do, but because you would have been exposed for the asshole that you are if you didn’t, and Ole’ Big Dick Daddy didn’t want to look like a dick did he, cause Big Dick was starting to love the fact that the fans were getting on his side.

But they’re not on your side now are they? I actually heard a few of them cheering for me when I cost you the title at Savage. Me Jimmy, Me! Think about that for a moment. I’m a known pedophile. I’ve done all kinds of disgusting and vile things both on and off camera. The fans in the XWF love me, but only because they love to hate me. I am the definition of a guy who’s only around because fans want to see him get his ass handed to him, but on that night, they weren’t booing me. They were booing you. Nah, more than that, they were chanting… oh what was it?

Graves sits the phone down and mimicks the chant from that Savage.

YOU’RE A FUCK UP

CLAP*CLAP CLAP*CLAP*CLAP

YOU’RE A FUCK UP

CLAP*CLAP CLAP*CLAP*CLAP

YOU’RE A FUCK UP

CLAP*CLAP CLAP*CLAP*CLAP

YOU’RE A FUCK UP

CLAP*CLAP CLAP*CLAP*CLAP

Graves grabs the phone and continues to walk down the sidewalk.

And they’re right Jimmy, you are a fuck up. You fuck up everything in your life. You fucked up your title reign by ignoring what you thought was just a harmless, although loudmouthed troll. You fucked up AX3 because once you became champion, you were too good for your boys. Sure, you came to my defence when I was fired. You showed up dead last. You showed up after Cadryn who had no love for me at the time, but worse of all, you showed up after Chris Chaos. A guy that you know damn well was never truly AX3. We never really wanted him, and it was obvious that he had no interest in working as a team, but despite your tardiness, you did show, so that has to count for something, but what was it that you said when you finally did show up?…

Graves makes a whiny voice, imitating Jim Caedus.

"Fuck, sorry bros... Ms. I apologize for my tardy arrival. What can I do for you?"

Graves silently stares into the camera for a moment with an unimpressed expression.

Gripping argument there Jimmy. If it weren’t for you, I probably wouldn’t be here today....

Oh wait, yeah I would, because at the end of the day, that little meeting didn’t solve shit anyway. When it came down to it, I got my job back because _I_ went out and made it happen! But please, go ahead and tell me more about how I needed you!

Graves stops and leans over. He turns the camera to show that he is digging through an ashtray for cigarette butts.

Living the life Jimmy. Remember these days? Remember when you were forced to live off of the scraps of others. How it opened your eyes to how much people waste everyday?

Graves finds a butt with a considerable amount left unsmoked. He puts it in his mouth and lights it, taking a few short drags and exhaling.

Now you’re on the other side of the fence though. Now you’re one of the ones wasting instead of being a man and surviving off of what you can find. You’re new found comfort has done nothing but make you soft. That’s why the promos lack the harsh verbal bite in the ass that they used to have. That’s why the losses are beginning to pile up. It’s because you are loosing your edge Jimmy, but while you sit in comfort, driving that overpriced “collectable” Benz, and fucking your bleach blonde groupies, occasionally recording a promo from your in house studio…

Graves pauses for a moment, shooting a puzzled look into the camera.

In house promo studio? Who in the fuck does that?

Graves laughs to himself as he takes a hit off of his nearly burnt out cigarette.

I swear to God man, you are the most backward mother fucker I know, and that’s saying something considering the fact that _I’m_ saying it.

Graves flicks the cigarette away and looks back down to his camera.

Anyway, while you live your comfortable life of luxury, I’m going to live out here on the streets of Phelan. I’m going to channel that savage beast that you USED to be, and I’m going to bring him to the Big Ben Brawl with the intent of ending Jimmy Caedus once and for all.

Why?

After everything that I’ve said, and after every excuse that I’ve tried to convince myself of, why is it that I want to end Jim Caedus?

Honestly, I can’t think of a good reason…

Try as I might, through all of your bullshit, none of it really bothers me…

But still…

One thought…

One thought continues to flash in my head over and over…

Whatever the reason…

I can’t Ignore it…

And it spells the end for you Jimmy…

[Image: y0m8qkH.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Archie Lawson (08-09-2017), Drake (08-09-2017), Finn Kühn (08-08-2017), JackCain (08-08-2017), JimCaedus (08-08-2017)