Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
KOTR live from london
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-07-2017, 12:15 PM

[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Arial]Jean:in my first true major match of my career, in one and a half weeks from now at KOTR I am in a four corners pick your poison match where the winner gets to pick either to have a television or a hart championship title match.
my opponent's for the match are, john holiday, random.....yeah I know I know..., & Kimberly Anderson.
now I have to admit all of you that who are watching this on television, on line, listening to this on some electronic device, or what ever you have with you right now that this match I am in, I am a bit nervous.
I mean if im liying, then I am dying.
three xwf competitors that like me, are buying to win this four corners pick your poison match, and all of them and including me has a legit shot at winning the match and picking out what kind of title match we want.
it wont be easy fighting in a match that I have very little knowledge of who the competitors are personally or even having very little knowledge of what they have done, or even fought them my self personally to see what they are like in the ring.
nor do the other three know who I am personally or know who I am in the ring in a match.
you see this is not a fatal four way tornado style match, this is certainly not a fatal four way elimination match, nor is it not a term oil match, or a gauntlet match.
ive said this what how many times now?, this a four corners pick your poison match.
this match that all four of us are in can do wonders for either one of our careers if one of us can win with by the hairs of our chiny chin chin.
that I should know, look at the others who were in this kinda match and won.
the key to be the winner(ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) in this match is you have to have the know how, the timing, and the eyes in the back of your head to go for the cover or submission quickly as possible before the other competitors who are in the match have the chance to break it up.
and that's not going to be easy to do when your ass or their asses have gotten whooped earlier
though i have to admit that just thinking about if I do.....well, or should I say when I do win the match and get to choose what kind of title shot to have, let alone winning the match, but to have that opportunity is making me giddy like school girl is one thing.
but seeing the other three who I defeated in the four corners pick your poison match to become champion of what ever respective title I choose after I win the match that I am in, and seeing them look at each other and see them to the would of should of bit, is a whole other thing in its self.
if that does happen if that does come a reality, all the looses that I have suffered of the years and the current loss will AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL go away for ever.
basically what all I am trying to say is that I know what its like to be given the opportunity not once but twice and loose both times.
I know what its like to fall short on two occasions, and its not a great feeling when that happens.
to be honest will you, I did not come here to be given a third opportunity and fall short again for the third time.....no not this time.
ill admit to you right here fight now that failing and falling short for the third gOD DAMN FUCKING TIME AGAIN! WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
I JEAN BAPTISTE LE'CROIX MUST WIN THE GOD DAMN MATCH AND GO ON TO WIN WHAT EVER TITLE I CHOOSE.
I JEAN BAPTISTE LE'CROIX REFUSING TO LOOSE AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME AND CONTINUE TO BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE XWF AND BE THE LAUGHING RIOT THAT EVERY MOTHER FUCKER AND BITCH ON THE ROSTER THINKS, SEES, AND SAYS THAT I AM.
no more that will happen.
holiday, random, and Anderson, all three of you guys I may not know a lot about at any capacity, but what I do know that when xwf king of the ring comes, like I said before and many of times, to do good you got to do evil and to do bad you got to do good.
but to cheat you gotta win and to win you gotta cheat.
I will do what ever it takes to make my dream come true and if I have to go through the three of you, and if I have to end your careers at all costs, then so let it me.
but for those that you think other wise, like the other three oppponets that I am facing at xwf king of the ring, you too as well will suffer the same faith.
I will not nor will I every be prohibited of capturing what has eluded me twice before.

(the scene fades to black)

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
Vincent Lane (08-07-2017)