Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
Credibility..
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-06-2017, 02:01 PM

Credibility..

Credibility..

The word itself speaks volumes.

You either have it or you don't, it's as simple as that.

There is no lame brained, half hearted attempt at being a credible person.

I, myself, would consider myself to be credible. I 75% of the time make good on my promises, and as any man, my word is my bond.

Though as of late, I find myself questioning my own credibility, my own morals, and my own gumption. If you know anything about me, first and foremost you know that I'm a laid back, stress free individual. I do not pride myself on my wins, and I do not shackle myself for my losses. My entire life has been built around my ability to persevere through the bullshit and come out clean on the other side. There is nothing in this world that can touch my faith, or that can hinder my outlook on life.

As I said earlier, I have struggled with my decisions as of late. Recently, I've laid down and accepted defeat at the hands of Robbie Bourbon, James Raven, and essentially, Paul Heyman. Though my contract was reinstated shortly after my termination, it has still had a negative effect on my psyche.

None of this, however, will stand to be an issue. I have another chance to redeem myself at King Of The Ring, and I plan to take advantage.

The Essence Of Excellence is back in full force, ladies and gentlemen…

And it's time for these new boys to learn why they call me the Reflection of Perfection..

As the sky begins to break free from the clouds, the sun begins shining brightly through the trees, illuminating the once dark path in which we traversed. As the camera comes into focus, we see a man wearing a white tank top, tight wrangler blue jeans, and a slightly stained white Stetson cowboy hat.

The sound of wood splitting echoes through the forest, louder and louder the sound becomes as we near closer.

Cadryn Tiberius..

The man with more nicknames than wins, stands firmly with his feet planted, chopping away with an axe that looks to be as large as he is.

As Cadryn drops the axe to the ground beside of him, he looks over his shoulder and notices our presence. With that ever present smile, and witty southern charm, Cadryn begins to address us on this beautiful, August day in Texas.

Y'all just gonna stand there, or do you plan to give me a hand?

Cadryn says with a shit eating grin, directed more so at the XWF resident interviewer, Steve Sayors.

Mr. Tiberius, thank you again for the opportunity to speak with you today.

Cadryn still smiling, extends his hand to shake the hands of the interview crew.

No problem, Steve. I figured it best to address the XWF Universe and my fans, and what better place than the middle of the woods, a place where I am at my most peaceful.

Steve smiles awkwardly, obviously not quite as comfortable in the woods as Cadryn.

I can respect that. If you don't mind me asking, how are things on the home front, how is Natalie, etc?

Of course not. I'm like an open book, friend. Things are going well. Like just about anyone, we have our fair share of ups and downs. Our good days are great, and our bad days aren't the worst they could be. Like I said before, I consider myself blessed to be married to such a wonderful woman. She supports me in every aspect of my life, and she sticks by me through thick and thin. My rock, my entire world, my reason for everything I do in life.

Steve smiles politely right on cue.

That's great to hear, Cadryn! Now, I would like to take a moment and address something. It's a bit off topic, but I know that I and the rest of the XWF Universe is curious. Jim Caedus seemed to have a few choice words about you and your former partner Michael Graves. Care to shed some light on the subject for us?

Like the flip of a switch, Cadryns happy go lucky facial expression morphs into a look of frustration.

You know Steve, I'm honestly unsure what provoked his verbal attack on our friendship. He is obviously very insecure about himself and life in general, but that gave him no right to accuse me of things, or to put words in my mouth. He makes unfounded claims about my relationship with Michael Graves when he hasn't the slightest clue. I will admit, a small part of me will always have a soft spot for Michael Graves. But as it stands, we are not friends, and we are not enemies. We're in a gray area, and I'd prefer to keep it that way for a while. The squabble between Caedus and Graves has literally no bearing on my friendship with anyone. I still consider Jimmy to be my friend. Though he may feel otherwise, my honest feelings are that of friendship towards the man. His paranoid rage induced mood swings aside, I've not given him any reason to think otherwise. That's about all I'm going to say about that, Steve.

Steve looks satisfied with the answer, or at least as best he can be.

Alright, Cadryn. I won't push the issue. Now, I feel compelled to ask, how are things going with The Kings™ now that you're back from your short terminated hiatus?

Cadryn smiles from ear to ear at the mention of The Kings™.

My relationship with The Kings™ is as it always was. We haven't lost a step. As you know Theo went to bat for me with Paul Heyman and was able to help reverse the decision to terminate my contract. They are my closest friends, and as far as I'm concerned they always will be.

Right. Now you took a loss against James Raven last week on Savage. Has that loss had any impact on your game plan or how you plan to approach your upcoming match at KOTR?

James Raven is a legend. One of the greatest men to ever lace up a pair of boots. I fought hard, though not as hard as I should have, to be honest, and he deserves the victory and much more. You will never hear me say a cross word about the man. As for changing my game plan? Definitely not. As always I'll go out and give it my everything and win or lose, feel accomplished.

As the months have progressed you went from being a somewhat known name to a powerhouse here in the XWF. You've held damn near every singles title. Lately, however, you seem to be on somewhat of a downward spiral. Do you feel the same or do you feel it's all on the up and up?

I'd be lying to you if I said I was the same man I was when I won the Hart Title at High Stakes. I wouldn't call it a downward spiral, but more of a reality check. I was approaching the top rung of the ladder, and I let myself be blinded by greed. It bit me in the ass in the end, which is actually for the best. It gave me a chance to reevaluate myself and to reassure myself of my abilities. It also gave me the motivation to get back in the saddle once more. So yes, I'd say I lost a step temporarily, but I assure you, I'm marching in time once again.

That's good to hear, Cadryn. Now you're next match is against a couple of new stars, and a seasoned veteran. Travis McCoy, Finn Kuhn, and Dolly Waters. Care to give your thoughts on the competition?

Well..

Cadryn pauses for a moment before removing his hat and wiping the sweat from his forehead. Cadryn places the hat back on his head before responding.

Well, I know one thing, Steve. I've definitely got my work cut out for me. I'll start with Travis McCoy.

Travis McCoy is a man I haven't had the pleasure of meeting as of yet. We've passed each other in the halls, and we've given each other the typical finger wave and went on about our business. The only true thing I can say about Travis is that he is taking the XWF by storm. He's winning matches left and right, proving time and again that he is worth the money we're paying him. He seems like a decent guy, with a good head on his shoulders. If he's as talented as I believe him to be, he's gonna go far in our company.

Next we have Finn Kuhn. Now he's pretty much in the same boat as Travis McCoy for me. I'm not familiar with him on a personal level, just seen him about here and there. Once again, though, he's another very talented new guy that is doing very well for himself.

I would love to elaborate a bit more, but I honestly don't know a whole hell of a lot about the two of them.

I noticed you saved Dolly Waters for last. Any reason in particular?

Dolly Waters…

Or should I say Buronan?

I have known Miss Waters for quite sometime now. Former Xtreme Champion, Lethal Lottery finalist, the list goes on. A girl who's talent measured in a number, would be twice her age. Dolly is a phenomenal athlete, and just an all around sweetheart. From visiting her in the hospital after her feud with Graves, to winning matches with her as a partner in Lethal Lottery, our time together has always been positive. She is great at what she does, but do you know what I'm great at, Steve?

Being better.

I don't say that to take anything away from my opponents. Between the three there is an abundance of talent that stands to be impressive. But my talent, my drive, my determination, is better. My heart, my instincts, my will to persevere?

Better.

And that's what it boils down to, Steve. It isn't a conceited, aggressive, Ill placed attitude, it's confidence. There isn't a soul in this company who can out perform the Essence of Excellence unless I allow it. The only person to ever beat me, is me. And those few times, those are but a memory.

I look forward to our meeting, Gentlemen, and lady.

But be forewarned..

I will not go quietly into the night.

You have yet to weather the Oncoming Storm..

Well then. Those are some pretty strong words, Cadryn. Do you honestly think you can back them up?

Cadryn smiles and reached for his axe once again.

Like this log I'm about to split, Steve, I shall divide and conquer.

Cadryn swings the axe with a thunderous amount of force splitting the log into splinters.

I think we're done here, how about you, Cadryn?

That sounds good, Steve.

That sounds good..

And with that small sentiment, Steve begins walking back towards civilization as the camera fades to black..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-07-2017), Dolly Waters (08-07-2017), Finn Kühn (08-06-2017), JimCaedus (08-06-2017), Neville Sinclair (08-06-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-06-2017), Theo Pryce (08-06-2017), Travis McCoy (08-06-2017), Vincent Lane (08-06-2017) [-]