Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
The Feder Hunt Pt. 1
Seth Feder Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-06-2017, 04:54 AM

A MAN'S HAND COVERED IN DIRT is squeezing an old Motorola Verizon Flip Phone while he sits in the desert. There's nothing around for miles in all directions. His face is covered in sand and lips dried out from the lack of water. Dirt expels from his mouth as he coughs. He yells while sinking his hands deep into the desert floor. A smirk comes across his face. The right hand comes out of the ground holding a crumbled cigarette.

"10 X Better" is written on the cigarette. His laugh has barely any sound, but the noise it does have is a raspy one. He falls down on his back and lies there with a big grin across his face.

Three Months Earlier. . .

We get a look at a man from behind throwing darts in a somewhat dark room. He appears to be intoxicated by his swaying and stumbling as he throws a simple dart toward a wall. The target is a framed autograph picture of Sid Feder.

He empties another shot down his throat before throwing another dart.

The phone rings.

The dart thrower (by now you've probably observed it's Seth Feder) continues on his dart and shot cycle without paying attention to the ring. The interesting thing about a phone call is when it continuously rings nonstop from the same number, there is an urgent matter. Seth doesn't seem to care all that much, even if it is an emergency.

An unknown amount of time goes by -- perhaps somewhere between a day or two -- when a few men enter Seth's place of residence. One is a rather tall individual with a strong Italian accent and dressed in a tailor-made suit. The one standing directly to the left of him gives off a strong cologne scent, and is also wearing several pieces of jewelry; his accent is a bit more difficult to pinpoint with the Russian accent but French and Italian words mix. The third, standing behind these two was a much shorter and less intimating individual. This could be why he hangs in the back. He isn't dressed as sharp and doesn't speak a word. The way he looks and dresses -- the leather jacket, blue jeans, slicked hair, and scars on different areas of his body -- may indicate he tries the appearance of a tough guy and lets his loose tongue get him in trouble.

Another hour passes before Seth finally wakes up. He see's the three men standing right by him with a fourth sitting several feet in front. He is a man more in age than the other three, and much better dressed.

"You're not a tough man to find." The elder man -- the leader -- says while placing a cigarette in his pure black cigarette holder.

"Who the fuck said I was trying to hide?"

The four men let out some laughter while Seth is still trying to wake up from his hangover.

"You're funny, Seth. You always were funny. You'd make everyone laugh. But that was part of the problem. You like to party too damn much. You want to go out, have a good time ---" he continued rambling on and on without much of a breathe while Seth's attention span was slowly going in and out. The mixture of drugs and alcohol he had taken earlier was having strong mental effects on him.

The man finally noticed Seth wasn't really listening. He was looking in his direction, but could tell the wheels were not spinning.

The leader looked at the Russian/French individual, and gave a motion with his hand. He took a backhand to Seth's face in hopes to wake him up. Seth simply fell over without any strength.

"I'm tired of this shit. Pick his ass up."

The phone rings -- again. In fact, it's been ringing the whole time but no one can find it so they've ignored it.

Seth starts to come to as they pick him up. As the leader stands up and starts talking, Seth's mind is still not able to grasp what is being said. He simply smiles and says,
"You mind if I answer my phone for a sec?"

He nods.

The only problem right now is, Seth has no idea where his phone is either. They all wait for it to ring again, and began looking for it.

"Who in the hell keeps calling your damn phone?! For fuck sake! They've been calling for hours."

"More like days."

"Who is it?"

"Beats me. I never looked or answered the damn thing."

Seth says under his breath, "Now is as good time as any."

After turning the place upside down looking for the phone, they can't seem to locate it. The leader doesn't understand how they can't find it if they just follow the ringtone.

The leader decides to screw it, and wants to continue their 'business'. This helps Seth come back into reality and realizes the phone is in his underwear, which no one really wanted to search even if the ringtone sound was coming from Seth.
The leader looks annoyed.

"Vinnie Fucking Lane. Why the fuck is this cocksucker calling me?"

Once he see's who is calling him, it goes to voicemail again.

126 Missed Calls.

It wasn't long before it rings.

"....Vinnie!"

Dude! You're alive!

"Yeah..."

I've been calling you for weeks, man! Like, a lot of times!

"I know. I--"

You just blow me off like that? I'm still technically your boss dude, I own your contract.

"I've been busy."

Busy? Busy doing what? Your job is XWF, you've been on hiatus for ages... you don't have another job, I checked the hospitals and fuckin' prisons... well, whatever. I need Sid. Can you get me in touch with him? His number's off.

"Of course I can, but it's going to cost you. "

Yeah, of course, like always. Fuckin' Feders. I can give you a bonus. Probably five figures, in fact. Ten K, no problem.

"Fuck that. Bye."

Fine, I'll double it. Call it an agent fee or some shit. It's talent scouting, right? Yeah we can do that.

"You're getting closer."

I can't just take endless money out of the XWF, dude. Fine, fine... I'll give you my own money. Fifty thousand.

"Fuck yeah, man. My man -- Vinnie Lane!
Done. Don't worry. Once I get the money, I'll get you S..."

Vinnie apparently hangs up on a grinning Seth.

"Guys..."

"Hold up. The phone call? It was a friend.
He's going to pay me for my services and I'll pay you what I owe. Give me two days and I'll even deliver it myself."

Seth did as promised and made the delivery. The problem was he went back to ignoring Vinnie Lane's phone calls and dug himself into another gambling debt. Vinnie continued to call and try to find Seth, but had no luck. But it didn't stop the calls.

Seth did fix his latest gambling debt by doing them some favors, but they still threw his ass in the middle of the desert to remove him from getting in trouble again. His reputation started to proceed him wherever he went. It didn't matter what city, big or small, he went to. Seth was getting known for being a loose canon with his mouth and his wallet, and never could pay up.

Back To The Present. . .

As he laid on the ground, he finally picked up his phone and called Vinnie back. Lucky for Seth, his phone had 1 bar of battery left. God bless the Motorola battery.

"Alright. I'll get him."

You said that before, dude! Where the fuck is he, Antarctica? This is a big deal, I need Sid, and I need him ASAP. How do I know you'll get him? I'm on the hook with you for 50,000 dollars, dude, I need to know my investment is protected, you know?

"I'll sign anything you want as a sign of good faith."

Yeah, you will. Fuck, I swear, it's like pulling god damn teeth every time I have to deal with you. Finally, a little progress.

"I will need a -------"

Oh for fuck's sakes, here we go with the list of god damn demands.

"There smaller, man. Come on."

Let me guess, you need me to spoon feed you caviar while you jerk off? How many fuckin' favors am I gonna have to do for you, dude?

"Just a few things. For one, I need a ride."

A ride? Okay, sure, no big deal, I can get a car out to your place, take you wherever you need. What's your address?

"Desert."

There comes a few seconds of silence.

Huh? You're what?

"IN THE FUCKIN' DESERT!"

You're... in the desert? Which one? Death Valley? The Sahara? Details, dude! How the fuck can I send a car if I don't know where you are? And how are they supposed to drive in the desert?

"I don't know! Send a fucking helicopter. If you want my brother, Sid, then get me the fuck out of here."

......... Ok.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Seth Feder's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-06-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-06-2017), Finn Kühn (08-06-2017), JackCain (08-06-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-06-2017), Theo Pryce (08-06-2017), Vincent Lane (08-06-2017)