Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
He Talks of Satellite: RP 8 - vs Mr. Satellite
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-21-2013, 09:57 PM

I didn't drive the truck. I just walked. I needed time to clear my head. I feel like I have the weight of the world sitting on my shoulders and none of that weight is Mr. Satellite. Mind you, that's not a shot. Satty is a great competitor, no doubt. Better then most. Just not better than I am.

No, tonight as the battle between good and evil looms ahead so many thing are weighing me down. Like trying to run while stuck in quick sand. The harder you run the faster you sink.

I reach the clearing and turn right to make it to the lake. The warm night air can be just as intoxicating as the crisp nights of winter. You still get the breeze that blows in off the Atlantic that isn't far from here, filled with the scent of salt. Yes, hot or cold, this place is always invigorating.

I reach the shore of the lake. Light waves from the current lap up on land near my feet. I light a cigarette - not something I do that often - and the words just flow.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I went to Madness in Houston last night to prove a point to Mr. Satellite. A point that I can not be stopped. Not now. Not ever.

"The unfortunate victim - AJ Powell. Did he deserve the fate he suffered? No. Not to my knowledge. Although, he could have been a pedophile in his spare time and no one was the wiser.

"I've been a pretty busy man as of late and I didn't want you to think I've forgotten you or overlooked you or just have been flat out ignoring you. No, not at all. I've watched every last promo you've released and just like I always do, I address my opponents on my own time. When I feel like the time is right to do so."

I take a deep drag on the cigarette and exhale before continuing on.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The fact is, Satellite, it was a glimpse of your own future that you saw last night. I hope you took note of what you witnessed. Saturday night we do battle for the very first time in a Buried Alive match.

"A battle you can't possibly win. I'm bigger and stronger then you, that much is true. What also is true is your obvious handicap. Bigger men without a physical handicap have tried and failed, Satellite. What makes you think you'll fare any better? What? Your out of this world super inter galactic powers?

"There ain't no one better than me, Satellite. Not Flynn. Not Angelus. Not Soldier. Not Madison. Certainly not you. I go out there week after week and kick ass and take names."

I finish the cigarette with a final drag and flick the butt in the lake.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "As I said I've paid attention. Let me make one thing clear to you, Satellite. Sebastian Duke belongs to no one. Owes no one. Not the Black Circle, not Shane . I do as I please with or without the blessings of those calling the shots. I see you attempt, and fail, to do the same.

"You and I are so different in many ways. Yet, similarities are there. You stand on the brink of losing everything. As do I. The possibility exists that I may not live to even make it to Buried Alive. If I do, it'll only fuel my desire to notch yet another victory. Unfortunately for you, you're the victim.

"I heard you talking about the stupid robot of yours that I have. Let me ask you something. Why are you asking me why your robot would do this or that? It's your fucking robot. You should know why it does what it does. That fucking thing has more gadgets on it then I ever expected.

"Nice joke by the way. Trying to insinuate I might have relations with a damn robot. Are we twelve now, Satellite? I expected better from you. Not some adolescent immature jokes that make you look bad, and not me. I guess that's what you do when you have no real creative brain cell."

Hearing him say that - well, sort of - just makes me roll my eyes. I really did expect better of him.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'm thinking very seriously of sending it back to you. It's kind of a thorn in my side. The real question is, will I send it back whole, or in a thousand tiny pieces.

"I think I've explained just what makes me the Angel of Darkness a thousand times. I'm not in the mood to have to do it again. Here's a tip, Satellite. Do your own research. Your own legwork. Know your opponent.

"By the way does that new robot of yours ever shut up? It just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. Give that thing a break once in awhile. It's monotony seriously puts me to sleep.

"To suggest that Unknown Soldier is the real Satan, is completely moronic. The only man person that believes Soldier is Satan, is Soldier himself. Of course, we all know what a delusional, psychotic, little piece of shit he really is.

"To answer your question about my religion... It's just none of your God damned business...

I inhale the fresh air coming off the lake before continuing.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Satellite, I'm tired of wasting my precious breath and time on you. The match is coming up damn quick.

"There is not an entity walking this Earth that is capable of taking my gold.

"You'll soon find out why I hold the gold, my friend. It's not because I know people. It's not because of some backstage politicking.

"It's because I'm every bit is big, as mean, as nasty as I look.

"It's because I'm just as good and as dominant as I say I am.

"Prepare yourself, Satellite. You're about to be buried under six feet of dirt.

"For your sake, I just hope you're not claustrophobic.

"The time is fast approaching. It's time to accept the facts, Satellite.

"Sebastian Duke is coming to the middle of the desert... to bury you alive.

"Trust me."

I've had enough of this bullshit for one night. If Mr. Satellite wants a war of words, he'll have to wait until I'm damn good and ready to address him again.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(05-23-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-22-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-21-2013)