Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 12th Edition 7/22/2017
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-25-2017, 07:08 PM

(07-25-2017, 06:51 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(07-25-2017, 11:46 AM)Travis McCoy Said:
(07-22-2017, 09:04 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: Hey Paulie, it's Maddy. You wanna explain why Engy is still outranked by people he's beaten, or people that haven't even won a match yet, or people with consistently losing records? Or do you just fast forward through all the parts of Savage and Warfare that don't feature the "top 10 people on the roster I wanna blow"?

Thanks hon.

"Better not be talking about me sunshine."

Do any of those things apply to you? If so, then yes.

As for your request to get in on the Hart championship action just because you outrank Engy, then by that logic we should also extend that offer to the likes of Wren (zero and one and seems to have ghosted after first loss), Dr. Psycho (autistic), Mezian (still employed? Only his girlfriend seems to have hung around), John Holliday (1 and 2 record, maybe?) and Bruce Blingsteen (cashed in on champ, then bitched out on first real title defense).

Engy is four matches deep and the closest thing he's had to a loss is that clusterfuck at the end of the four way that also involved Chasm.

The list means nothing.

"I outrank Chasm as well. But hey, whatever, list is shit right?

And Paul doesn't seen to like either of you much. I'm not above playing the game this way.

You should try it."

[Image: pFP1ZZx.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 12th Edition 7/22/2017 - by Travis McCoy - 07-25-2017, 07:08 PM