Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Passion is the Key
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-19-2013, 12:07 PM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins. - Benjamin Franklin
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

May 19, 2013

The camera opens to a sunny, bright afternoon in Detroit, Michigan. Finally we have some great weather in this world. All the fucking weather changes are crazy ass hell.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuGDfP_w04D2rLHaiIrIg...q5q42uSLOg]

Beautiful isn't it?

The camera pans to an office belonging to the man of the hour, the man that's the best thing since sliced beard Alex Richards. We see Alex sitting his desk with his left leg draped over his right knee. Alex seems to be looking over papers on his desk.

The thought of it all, yesterdays I was on a wonderful chilled day. Now I am back in the office, back on the grid and making money. That is what you do when you are high class like me; the cream of the fucking crop. It doesn't surprise anyone the talents I have inside and outside the ring is outstanding for the most part.

Let’s be honest here, I am a fucking beast in this sport. I bring everything to the table including more in that very ring. I am the fastest rising rookie XWF can ever product. I put asses in those seats every show I gracing this handsome face on. Alex begins to leans back in this chair, doesn't it cross anyone’s mind that is the major reason anyone comes to see Madness anyway? Not to see anyone else but the great Alex Fucking Richards. 

Having to be ass deep in paper work was not my plan for today. I could have went to the gym, gone shopping, or something around that nature. But that is what owning a 3 billion company gets you. There are times to have fun and there are times to be on your shit. But sadly these are one of those epic times.

Alex begins to get up in this chair some.

But some people ask me “Alex how did you get to this point, of owning your own company?” Well it’s pretty simple here I Studied Marketing at Cornell University head of my class. After that everything was history. Now I am Head of North American Marketing at Richards Enterprises, a 3 billion dollar Juggernaut in the making. Since day one I knew what I wanted to achieve and that did just that. But there is more I want to achieve as well. That is becoming the fast spreading thing since crack hint the market.

Alex pauses for a moment or so. He reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out something.

[Image: music-box.jpg]

It is that same old music box; Alex always carries around with him. He even sleeps with; how strange can that be right? Well for the most part it is not, but that’s just in my mind. But for most people they are wondering the same fucking though right? Why?

Why does Alex carry around this music everywhere I go? What is so special about the box? Could it have something to do with my childhood? All these thoughts cross everyone’s mind when they think of me. What is the deal with the music box?

Will these answers ever come out? To most time is always the answer. When will I talk about the music box? The time will come, but now there is not enough passion for me to slips what it is really about. Until that time it will come. But this is not that time.

Alex begins to slowly open the music box. Soon after the box is open, a song begins to play.

[video=youtube]?v=YcYS-yJwIl8[/video]

~ Fades to Black~

[Image: 68c06d318e9e3496ae7dd2a301335844.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScfgGEJBKxcKDBexXUjPb...aq7spkqZke]

When you look into my heart all you see is pure Passion!

Where am I?

What is this place?

The darkness inside my heart is understandable right?

It is answer for everything right?

The reason I am the monster I am?

The reasons I am alone today this very day?

Reasons that hide deep inside my heart, would you like to enter it? To see what is inside! To see all the anger and pain and suffering one could bottle up?

This will blow your mind, the thought of it all; the images that lurk around every corner of my dark mind today. It must be released! I must get these thoughts out before it tears me apart from the inside and out.

But after the demons are out for a moment, could you accept me? Could you accept Alex Richards into your world? Could I be normal instead of a monster? Could my pain all end for the better?

Just like me know could you accept me here?

I am Alex Richards and I want to be forgiving.

Passion is what I am feeling, but is it a dark one or a good one?

Is it a good one?

Or is it bad one?

Am I crazy?

Who am I talking too?

Is it you? Could you have finally come back to me?

REBECCA!

[Image: c8f86f1bbd9c1b5337107fbb23dc48b5.jpg]

It is late, but the sun is still out. Well it is about to set. But still.

Alex looks up at the sky, which through his eyes. It is a beautiful sight to behold.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYS3-tK2TWEm9IWxSAVPU...nznxSF74Fw]

I hope Las Vegas Nevada have beautiful sunsets like this!

It’s be a long while since I traveled to Las Vegas, but that time I was on a business meeting spreading the Richards Enterprises name throughout the world. But this time it is different, this time I am going for a match! But in my mindset it is the same thing; this will be all business in this triple threat match. I couldn't be any more focused than I am now to tell the truth.

These should be fun!

Alex reaches inside his pocket, as he walks down the street. Sometimes enjoy walking around the city alone, it gives him the downtime he deserves. Alex pulls out a pack of cigarettes. Alex tamps the pack against his hand and opens it. Alex brings the pack to his lips; and with his awesomeness. Alex emerges; a cigarette with his teeth and lips, rather than using fingers.

But something soon catches his mind, his triple threat match against World-1 and Mike Cross. But should I really talk about World-1? That sounds too easy right?

You damn right it does! But I haven’t even broken the wall yet with Mike Cross yet.

You see here Mike Cross; I know since I destroyed your feeble chances at a comeback. Some of the many haters around the world, say you still have a chance to come back in this fight! You know what I have to say to those many haters out there? It is pretty simple really; I hope this matches it clear enough!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdOekOuy-bEQB0lVqUFnZ...7yYQp3EuJK]

You see here boy you’re not even on my level. You aren't even second best to say the least. That is a damn shame in my bingo book playboy. You see here bitch you can run your mouth, while I am stunting on your punk ass; I am so official all you bitches can call me top class.

Do I need any more proof that I just destroyed this pitiful waste of space? Are there any more doubts that cross your mind that Alex Richards is the top motherfucker here?

If there so happily is? I just broke you bitches necks, because he is done; Ref ring the bell.

Ding!

Ding!

Fucking Ding!

Your time is up. Let me make it clear to both of you. Both your time is up. I just murdered you motherfuckers without trying or breaking a sweat. There are two words that crosses everyone’s mind when they think of both of you “Your Fucked”

Alex pulls out a lighter and lights the tip of the cigarette. Alex begins to inhale the toxic smoke; and he holds the smoke in his mouth for a moment. He removes the cigarette for his lips and pushes the smoke out from his mouth.

Fuck bitches, get money.

~Fades to Black~

Thank you this message was brought to you by Alex Richards; I'm off this motherfucker.

[video=youtube]?v=EzqzxjLuNm4[/video]

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Richards's post:
(05-20-2013)