Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
A Lesson Learned (RP#1 - Tag Title Match)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-19-2013, 11:06 AM

We find ourselves walking into a jiu-jitsu gym, the smell of mat cleaner is in the air, along with sweat, blood, and victory. The front is decorated with championships, medals, titles, trophies, and pictures of famous fighters and competitors that have come from this gym. The jiu jitsu class is along the wall as their instructor is talking to them, his white gi is cut in half by the black belt around his waist. He bows to the class, his feet together and arms at his sides, years and years of doing this before and after each class gets him into a routine. The class ends and Crimson Cobra walks into the gym.

Crimson Cobra is not dressed as the competitors are but instead as a normal civilian. He does have a bag in his hand that has been stuffed full and he is looking very anxious. He makes his way to the front desk and looks down at the women on the phone. She puts a finger up to him and continues talking on the phone as she spins her chair around as if it will keep Cobra from hearing what she is saying.

Crimson takes a deep, annoyed, breath and slowly lets it out. The woman hears him and just shakes her head continuing to speak on the phone. Cobra shakes his head and walks past the counter towards the back. The mats are set up on the floor, heavy bags hung from the steel racks, and a MMA cage set up in the middle of the gym. This would have been home to Cobra a few years ago before the Pan Ams incident.

The day in which Crimson Cobra was competing at the highest level and prepared to take home the golden medal he screwed everything up. Knocking a man out with a kick in a grappling competition is highly frowned upon and as Cobra can attest gets you banned for life!

Crimson Cobra drops his bags and looks on feeling warmness inside of him as if he was supposed to be here in this gym. A picture on the wall displays the old XWF event Ultimate Wednesday Night Warfare. Cobra smiles remembering the day the he almost had his legs destroyed and almost broke Knight Mask’s neck! Now they are partners in what will prove to be an unstoppable force.

As Cobra is standing watching the mats clear out a purple belt walks past him, the man looks oddly familiar to him and looks back at Cobra. The man squints and tilts his head slightly as he knows Cobra looks familiar as well. The man points and starts to think to himself as he walks towards Cobra.

Purple Belt
“I know you from somewhere, I just can’t seem to put a place to it.”

He continues to step closer and closer to Crimson as he is sure that he knows him. The man gets about three feet away before he finally stops and tries to put a place to Cobra’s face.

Purple Belt
“OH SHIT! Dave…. DAVE! Get your ass over here!”

The purple belt calls over one of the other purple belts from the class, this man Dave, has four white stripes on his purple belt showing the he is more experienced than a regular purple belt.

David
“What do you-“

Dave stops talking as he seems Crimson Cobra standing in front of him. A complete rage takes over the man and the first purple belt has to get between the two. Cobra is confused and steps back to ensure he isn’t attacked.

David
“You are the FUCKER! You kicked me in the face a few years ago and ruined my shot at Pan Am gold!”

Cobra backs up more and thinks to himself, there is no way that I just came into the same gym as this guy. He knew he shouldn’t have ever come back to a gym but he did and thought it could help him in his championship match at High Stakes. Not that anyone would need any extra training to take out Bryce, or Zayne Vyper.

David
“NO me and you… RIGHT NOW! Let’s go, I’m going to show you that I could have whooped your ass back then and I can still do it now!”

The purple belt standing between Crimson Cobra and Dave is trying to talk some sense into Dave as he has gotten the whole gym to stare at the situation. The black belt teacher is amused and actually wants to see the fight while all the other people are scared and confused.

David
“Come on punk, you can kick me in the face and catch me off guard but what happens when I take you into our cage and crush you when you are ready?!”

Cobra looks around as if someone is going to stop this but he shrugs and starts to walk forward to the man now.

Crimson Cobra
“It was an honest damn mistake, I trained harder than anyone and it got in the way of just training jiu-jitsu. Maybe you do need another kick to your head though…. Might shut you up for good!”

Dave smiles and pushes the purple belt off of him. He walks over to the cage and removes his gi top and gi pants revealing his MMA shorts. Cobra smirks at the man and pulls his own shorts out of his back as he makes his way to the opposite side of the cage. Both men put gloves on and enter the cage.

Crimson starts to think to himself as the fight starts.

The two move to the center but there is no touch of gloves from Dave’s side showing how angry he is. His face is red with angry and anticipation ready to send his own kick flying towards Cobra’s face. A two punch combo misses Crimson Cobra’s face and a smirk appears.

“This guy has got to be slower than Peter Gilmour and that’s hard when you are such a fat sack of shit. It’s almost incredible how much weight Mister Mystery can pull around along with both titles, guy must be strong as hell.”

Cobra ducks under a right hook and sends an uppercut of his own crushing into the face of Dave.

“How is he going to call me out and get beat… just like Heyman has been doing on Madness, sending multiple opponents at me at once, giving me unwinnable obstacles, but I still overcome them.”

Dave stumbles back and bounces off the cage after the big punch, his legs are feeling somewhat wobbly but he stands strong and continues throwing punches at Cobra that are easily dodged. Another right hook is ducked by Crimson but this time he spears his opponent and sends him flying back first into the mat.

“The guy has got to be an easier fight than Bryce and Zayne put together. Maybe whoever put them in the match is just hoping they die in one of the cages. Cages… I guess it’s only fitting that I whoop this guy’s ass in a cage and get prepared for the title to come to my waist.”

The take down leads to Crimson Cobra gaining back control, he locks the hooks in making it nearly impossible for Dave to reverse or escape. A punch hits and makes Dave start to defend his face. It is obvious to everyone in the gym that Crimson Cobra is toying with the man he is fighting and it makes the black belt laugh because he has honestly never liked Dave much like Mister Mystery has honestly never liked carrying his teammates to the tag team titles like he must do every time.

Cobra continues the beating and gains the mount position, he lands a few strikes but hops off to gain side control. He locks one arm down and gets his other leg, the one not locking the arm down, over Dave’s head. Crimson locks a modified triangle choke up and pulls Dave’s arm across his throat. The blood and oxygen are starting to be cut off from Dave’s brain.

“This was really too easy, I thought the guy would at least put up a fight. I bet Gilmour and Bryce have a better back and forth than this match did. But then again I shouldn’t compare Gilmour to anything other than a backpack being carried by Mister Mystery… and Mystery I don’t know what to be more scared of Peter’s lack of skill or Mysteries disfigured face under that damned mask… I hope it doesn’t come off during the match.”

TAP! TAP! TAP!

Dave has forfeited the match and shows Cobra that his is more dominant again, first a kick to the face almost killing him and now humiliating him in front of his own gym. This guy has got to be feeling like a kid in gym class who just got pantsed and is wearing care bear tighty whites.

Cobra gets up off the man and walks out of the cage, he throws the gloves down and walks to the black belt. He shakes the man’s hand and walks with him back to the front counter.

Crimson Cobra
“My name is Dakota…. And I would like to enroll in your school.”

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Crimson Cobra's post:
(05-21-2013), (05-21-2013), Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 (05-23-2013)