Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare 7/19/17
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2017, 04:27 PM

[Image: L06Pst3.png]

[Image: qPTLmDT.jpg?1]

WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2017
Coming at you from Chateau Miranda in Celles, Belgium... THIS IS WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

The show opens and we're inside the main hall of Chateu Miranda in Celles, Belgium! The show's theme "Hail to the Kings" barely plays before it's cut off by some very famliar music.

Paul Heyman's Xtreme theme plays throughout the arena.

Hello fans! We want to welcome you to yet another edition of Wedensday Warfare! Tonight, there are six first round matches in the King of the Ring Tournament along with the Mother Fuckers going head to head with the Purebred Killers in a Tag Team Tournament match! I'm Old Man Johnson, joined by the one, the only, Luca Arzegotti! And now it seems we're going to be joined, as promised, by the conniving...

I would remind you, Old Man, that this man is my husband and you will treat him with respect!

...wonderful former General Manager, and current Secretary of Defense and Commissioner of the Championship Committee, Paul Heyman!

That's better!

Heyman makes his way toward the ring, flanked by riot cops and Tommy Gunn.

[Image: RW09zPJ.jpg]

Heyman, in the center of the ring, organizes his riot cops on the apron facing the crowd before beginning to speak.

I'm not going to beat around the bush or give some dramatic speech. I'm here tonight to address a situation. I'm here for one reason, and one reason only. That reason is the current reigning, non-defending Cadryn Tiberius!

My lovely husband is on a mission, Old Man.

That he is. Cadryn and Mr. Heyman had some words on XWF99.com and this is likely stemming from that.

So, Cadryn Tiberius, I'll remind you that its high time we had a little chat. I'll need you to come down to this ring and confront me so we can work this out like gentlemen.

The camera settles toward the entrance way, but no music. No Cadryn.

Mr. Tiberius, my patience is wearing quite thin. Be a man and confront me face to face!

Still no music. Still no Hart Champion Cadryn Tiberius.

Paul's face is growing redder by the second, Luca!

There's a lot of dislike for him and a lot of those in this company act as if he has no real power with Vincent Lane and Theo Pryce running the ship here in the XWF.

Look! I'm not going to stand here all night, Cadryn. You're ether going to come out here and...

Just then the crowd starts to cheer wildly causing Paul to stop mid-sentence.

Look what just poofed in!

Wish I could poof.

Cadryn stands behind Heyman before Heyman turns around to face him. The riot cops notice Cadryn has appeared and they step into the ring in case of any physical harm that may come Paul's way.

I'm a fair man, Cadryn. I've been patient and understanding in the past and you'll have to admit that my concerns about your title reign are not unfounded.

I'm a good soldier, Paul. And I'm on vacation, approved by King Theo, yet I'm here. Alone. In a ring. With you.

Approved vacation?

Cadryn, I'll remind you that vacations do not circumvent the defense rules and guidelines pertaining to champions.

Nevertheless, I have a King's approval. I'm untouchable.

Untouchable?

Untouchable.

Perhaps you don't realize who you're talking to. I have a lot of control over that championship you hold. It's an office I was elected to by the fans of this company. As Hart Champion you are required to defend, at the very least, every Warfare. And here we are at Warfare and you have no scheduled title match.

Like I said, approved vacation.

I don't think you understand, Cadryn. That title represents courage and defying odds. You no doubt did that en route to capturing that title, but it takes heart to continue to defend it and that's where you're failing.

I told you to schedule your next defense on the next available show or there would be consequences.

We're at the next available show and you are not on the card. Therefore, by the power vested in me by Vincent Lane and the fans that elected me, Cadryn Tiberius! I am hereby stripping you if the XWF Hart Championship!

Wow!

That's yooj!

The Kings will not stand for this, Paul!

They don't have a choice.

Cadryn comes nose to nose with Heyman.

ARE YOU THREATENING AN ELECTED XWF OFFICIAL!?

Cadryn responds but Heyman lowers the microphone and nothing he says is heard. Suddenly, a riot cop jumps into action and nails Cadryn with a club to the back of his head, dropping him immediately. Heyman retreats toward the corner as his riot cops start relentlessly beating on the now former Hart Champion. The beating last several seconds until Tommy Gunn steps in to call them off.

Heyman paces the ring.

Now that the Hart Championship is vacant, we're going to have to fill that vacancy. On the very next edition of Warfare, the two top contenders for the Hart title, Chasm and the Engineer... WILL go one on one with the winner being crowned as the NEW Hart Champion!

Heyman stands over a beaten and bruised Cadryn Tiberius. He leans down and lifts the Hart title off the mat and places it over his shoulder before reaching into his inside jacket pocket to pull out a pink slip of paper.

There's two owners. I only need one to sign off on anything.

Heyman holds the slip up to the camera revealing contract termination papers for Cadryn, signed by himself and Vincent Lane.

Cadryn Tiberius! Effective immediately, your contract with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is hereby terminated!

What!?

Paul Heyman just fired the Kings tee emm Jester tee emm!

Insane developments kicking off Warfare this evening folks! Paul Heyman JUST TERMINATED the "Italian Cowboy", the jester to the Kings, Cadryn Tiberius's XWF contract.

Paul's been on a rampage as of late and no one is safe, Old man!

"TNT" by AC/DC starts playing throughout.

Alright I guess we're ready for a first match, huh?

[Image: WiBR849.png?2]
KING OF THE RING TOURNAMENT - ROUND ONE
Drezdin
- vs -
Dr. Psycho
- vs -
Barney Green

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the King of the Ring Tournament!

The arena goes completely black for a moment, then the lights start to pulsate as the music starts to blare through the PA system. As soon as the pyro goes off the lights turn on, the people in the arena turn silent, the people are at awe and shock on how massive he is. He starts walking down the ramp, he yells out...IT'S GO TIME!, then he stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath.

[pink]Introducing first! From Saskatoon, SK! He stands over 7 feet tall and weighs 335 pounds, Drezdin!!

He approaches the ring, then he grabs the rope ring rope gets unto the ring aparon goes over the top rope then walks towards the middle of the ring. He raises his left hand as the pyro goes off.

"Catch Your Breath" starts to play.

From Baltimore, Maryland, weighing 199 pounds, Dr. Psycho!!

Dr. Psycho walks down to the ring slowly like Undertaker.

"I Hope You Suffer" by AFI plays.

And their opponent, from Boston, MA! He weighs 320 pounds! Barney Green!

"I Hope You Suffer" by AFI starts to play through out the arena as fans start to boo loudly. Out walks Barney Green slowly. Green, dressed in a black shirt that just says "Green" in white lettering across the front, black shorts and black shoes, just walks down to the ring ignoring the fans as they start booing even more. He enters the ring and just stands in the corner as his music fades.

Alright, fans! Round one of the King of the Ring Tournament is about to get underway. This is the only triple threat match in the tournament, should be a great opener!

Green walks out from the corner and is the first to reach the center of the ring. Dr. Psycho charges right in and bounces off of Green's massive front and takes a hard bounce off the mat. Drezdin steps out of the corner and lifts a boot to Barney's face, but Barney catches it! He shakes his head 'No', throws it down to the mat and follows-up with a quick I gouge!

Dr. Psycho is back to his feet and starts landing some low kicks on the giant Drezdin who is pushed back into the corner. He lands a few punches to the gut, which don't seem to be having much affect on the big man. Barney is lurking across the ring, then runs into the corner squashing Psycho and Drezdin! Both of them fall to the mat! Drezdin rolls out under the bottom rope and out of the ring Psycho is grabbed by the leg by Barney and is pulled to the center of the ring.

The Mean Green Machine has these two men on the ropes here!

What are you talking about, Old Man? One is lying on the floor the other is lying on the mat.

Barney takes a bounce from the ropes and drops down with a big splash! He hooks a leg!

One!

Two!

Psycho manages to get a shoulder up! Green picks him up and throws him into the ropes. Drezdin's up now and grabs Psycho and pulls him out of the ring by his feet! The doctor falls hard to the floor, but doesn't sit there long. Drezdin picks him right up and throws him against the barricade. He looks up to see Green pacing back and forth in the ring. He climbs in and meets Green in the middle, towering over him. The two exchange words until Drezdin swings down with a giant chop! It stuns Barney and he trips backwards against the ropes. He stumbles back and gets a clothesline across the chest, but still manages to stay on his feet!

Drezdin runs off the ropes. As he bounces off, Psycho is on the outside and grabs Drezdin around the ankle and tries pulling him out of the ring!

I think Drezdin is a little too large for Psycho to return the favor here!

Drezdin kicks Psycho off of him. When he turns around, Barney kicks him in the gut and lands a big DDT! Green gets up right as Dr. Psycho flies off the top rope and lands on Drezdin! He covers the big man!!

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

NO!! Barney grabs Psycho right before the three count and locks him in the Green Dream! Psycho flails around trying to break it, but Barney falls to the ground and pulls the doctor with him and locks the move in even tighter! Psycho taps out!!!

Winner and advancing the the KOTR Tournament - Barney Green

Neville Sinclair
- vs -
Phantom Panzer

This one should be everything we expect it to be.

Creepy, shorter than desired, and bordering on ridiculous?

Yep

Tig O' Bitties: The following match is a King of the Ring Tournament contest, set for one fall!

Introducing first, from the Pysche of a Broken Mind, Phantom Panzer!

He slowly walks out as the lights dim. Then they light up on the ramp only, and he walks out and as he walks along the lit ramp, blood seemingly follows his every step, coating the ramp. As he reaches the ring, the ring is lit up and before he enters, and as he steps foot inside the squared circle, the effect rushes from all four corners. After a minute, he throws his arms out fast upwards, and the lights brighten as bloodied confetti shoots out and into the crowd.

This entrance gets creepier every time I see it.

So does your face, Johnson.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, from Oxford, England, he is currently the XWF Television Champion, Neville Sinclair!

Neville steps through the curtain sipping his glass of scotch. He has the TV title around his waist and walks slowly to the ring, savoring the flavor of his adult beverage.

He loves that scotch!

It's been good to him, Neville is on fire right now.

Pretty sure he isn't, Johnson.

Sigh.

When he gets to the ring, Neville throws his arms up and a staff member takes the belt off his waist as he snarls at them.

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the two men circle the ring. The lock up in the middle and Phantom Panzer pushes the Television Champion, Neville Sinclair, into the corner. He slams him in the forehead with a few punches and throws him towards the center of the ring with hip toss!

Panzer stays on him and lands a kick to the back of the head sending Neville from sitting to lying on the mat. The clown picks him up slams him right back down with a clothesline.

Phantom Panzer showing an upper hand over the Television Champion early here, folks.

Panzer picks his opponent up again, but Sinclair counters on his way up with a punch to the gut followed by a European Uppercut! Panzer falls straight to his back, but then wraps his legs around Sinclair tripping him to the mat. He jumps up, crawls on top of the champ, and starts burying fists into his face! One after another until Chaz Bobo has to break it up.

He allows Neville Sinclair to reach his feet, rushes in, and misses a clothesline. Panzer bounces from the ropes and gets knife-edge chopped to the mat. Neville reaches down but gets locked in the Gag! He struggles but there's no where to go!

That clown has the champ right where he wants him!

Sinclair taps out!

Winner and advancing in the KOTR Tournament - Phantom Panzer

The Engineer w/ Madison Dyson
- vs -
John Holliday

Another King of the Ring Match here, and I have to say, these two are pretty evenly matched.

They both suck?

Be nice.

Tig O' Bitties: This is an XWF King of the Ring tournament match, set for one fall. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, John Holliday!

Holliday walks through the curtain with his arms up. He looks out at the crowd then at the ring. Walking down the ramp, the Belgian crowd is reacting as he gets to the steps, climbs each one, and steps through the ropes.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, his opponent, from wherever he woke up this morning, Ennnngyy.....

The entire arena is washed in sterile white light as the following words are spoken through the sound system:

Is Dexter ill? Is Dexter ill? Is Dexter ill Is Dexter ill today?

Mr Kirk, Dexter's in school!

I'm afraid he's not, Miss Fishborne. Dexter's truancy problem is way out of hand. The Baltimore County school board have decided to expel Dexter from the entire public school system!

Oh Mr. Kirk, I'm as upset as you to learn of Dexter's truancy. But surely, expulsion is not the answer!

I'm afraid expulsion is the only answer. It's the opinion of the entire staff that Dexter is criminally insane…*echo*….insane….insane….insane….

On the main screen is a grainy image of an old television test screen. After the initial dialogue the sound slips into “Frontier Psychiatrist” by The Avalanches. As the offbeat tune picks up, the test screen fades and is instead replaced with a series of Rorschach ink blots. Each panel of ink blots at first looks innocuous, but soon slithers into the shadowy outlines of terrible scenes: a knife going through a head, a body with entrails spilling out before it, a bisected human torso, a figure whose face appears to be slipping off. Interspersed with the morphing inkblot tests are other images of rats flitting about in sewers and pictures of pleasant “whitebread” 1950’s families whose members have no faces. The white lights are now accompanied by small red lights panning all over the arena that look like droplets of blood in contrasts with the white lights.

The Engineer steps to the top of the ramp, his head ticking back and forth as he shoots the crowd paranoid, nervous glares and mutters to himself. He stalks to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope, whereupon he paces back and forth like a caged animal, still talking to himself, while he waits for the bell.

Ding Ding Ding

As soon as the bell rings Engy assaults Holliday. He attacks him quick, shoving him into the corner. He fires off a series of punches, and even bites Holliday. John shoves him off, but Engy comes back on him. He is like a mad man and as soon as that bell rang he had been uncontrollable. Again, Holliday shoves him off. This time Engy comes back and Holliday hits him with a standing drop kick.

Engy stumbles back against the ropes, and Holliday goes for a clothesline.

Engy ducks and rolls him up, with a fistfull of tights.

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

Winner and advancing in the KOTR Tournament - Engy

Travis McCoy
- vs -
Chris Chaos

This may be one of the better matches on the docket.

To you, maybe.

Can you ever be positive?

Can you ever be realistic?

I give up.

Tig O' Bitties: The following contest is a King of the Ring tournament match, set for one fall. Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri, Travis McCoy!

Travis steps out onto the ramp way as Chevelle blares through the sound system, echoing off the walls of the castle. He has a scowl on his face, and walks slowly down the ramp. He is shirtless, with just athletic pants and wrestling boots on, he has cold, almost dead eyes as he makes his way down the ramp. He seems disconnected from the crowd reacting around him. When McCoy gets to the ring, he shoves the time keeper off the chair then grabs the chair, folds it hard, and throws it into the ring.

What the hell is he doing?

He said he was bringing it to Chaos, and there it is.

This isn't a no disqualification match.

Well aren't we in for a treat?

Just then, the crowd cheers as the lights go dim.

The words "FOLLOW ME" show up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance. Blue and white lights flicker.

At the 10 second mark, Chris Chaos steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He then grins, turns and points towards the ramp. Stepping through the smoke, wearing a white crop top and yoga pants with designer boots is Jenny Myst.

Tig O' Bitties: And his opponent, accompanied by Jenny Myst from Clearwater Beach, Florida, Chris Chaoooosss!

Oh Jesus, look who he brought along.

A clear advantage, a strategy that has worked.

Now we all need to get tested.

This is going to be a challenge for McCoy here, with a seasoned veteran and a former Universal Champion across the ring from him.

It is going to be a challenge to stay awake.

He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge 2005-2011 style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

Jumping down he looks at McCoy, who is staring a hole through him. He takes off the jacket, never breaking eye contact except to look the chair in the ring, then back to McCoy.

Ding, Ding, Ding

As soon as the bell ring, McCoy goes for the chair. Chaos kicks him in the face as he bends down to grab it, which stumbles him back into the ropes. Chaos goes for a clothesline, but McCoy ducks, wrapping is arms around Chaos and sending him flying backwards with a fall away slam.

Chaos quickly sits up, running a hand through his hair, not expecting the quickness and power he experienced from McCoy. He gets to his feet, and the two men circle each other.

Chaos goes to lock up, and gets an elbow from Travis, who locks him in formation for a DDT. Chris shoves him out, and offthe ropes. McCoy bounces back and goes for a clothesline, but Chaos ducks it and lifts McCoy into a fishermans suplex, dropping him on the mat.

These two haven't been able to get one up on each other yet.

Is it over yet?

Jenny slaps the mat to root on Chris as he keeps the pressure on McCoy. lifting him up, he slaps him in the face with a grin. This seems to enrage McCoy, who shoves Chris into the ropes then clotheslines him over and onto the mat outside. With a roar, McCoy follows. Grabbing Chris by his blonde main he walks him towards one side of the apron. Jenny is hovering, but obviously not trying to get any piece of Travis.

He gets about 10 feet from the ring post and throws Chaos head first into the ring post. The former Uni Champs head bounces off it and he falls to the mat, covering his face. McCoy stays on the pressure tho. Throwing him into it again, this time shoulder first. The crowd responds with an "oooohhh".

The ref's count is at 6. McCoy rolls Chris into the ring, he doesn't want to win by count out.

When he gets into the ring he hooks the leg.

Chaos gets a shoulder up. Jenny looks relieved.

Chris gets up and stumbles into the corner. There is a small amount of blood trickling from his forehead. McCoy runs for the roaring elbow and and Chaos moves just in the nick of time, causing McCoy go go elbow first into the corner. He bounces off, holding his arm, and Chaos comes off the ropes.

SPEAR!!!!!!!!

The ultimate opportunist does it again Luca! That spear out of nowhere!

Yawn.

Chris hooks the leg.

1!

2!

3-----McCoy kicks out!

It is going to take a lot more than that to keep this monster down.

I think I have insomnia.

Chris slaps the mat. Jenny has her hands on her head on the outside. So much for a quick finish.

Chris gets McCoy up.

Chaos knees McCoy in the gut, and he signals for the Equalizer. The crowd begins to react but when he gets McCoy up, he slides off, pulling Chaos back by the hair and locking him in an inverted DDT. McCoy then hits what looks like Sister Abigail.

McCoy gets up with a roar. Walking over the the corner, he begins to undo the turnbuckle padding. When he gets it fully undone, he roars again. Travis then begins to slam his head into the exposed turnbuckle, bloodying his forehead.

What the hell is he doing?! He doesn't have his helmet on!

Some weird form of "hulking up?"

McCoy walks over to Chaos who is just beginning to get to his feet.

He goes to whip Chaos into the exposed turnbuckle, but the saavy veteran catches the two ropes around it. McCoy charges and Chaos gets his legs up. McCoy crashes into the corner. Chaos then begins to hit him with a series of punches and chops.

The crowd responds with an "ooohhh" every time. He sits McCoy on the second rope. Standing on the first rope, above him, he fires down shots and the crowd counts along.

Chaos jumps down, and McCoy stumbles to the middle of the ring, then down to one knee. Chaos sizes him up in the corner for another spear. Jenny is grinning ear to ear.

Here is comes, if he hits this it is over!

Chaos charges for the spear when McCoy gets up.

Here comes Chaos!

McCoy catches Chaos! He caught him out of the spear!

Spinning tilt-a-whirl piledriver! Inverted!

HE CALLS THAT MOVE SEEING RED! McCOY IS GOING TO BEAT CHAOS HERE!

Chaos is down. McCoy goes to hook the leg. The crowd chants 1

but the ref doesn't count. Jenny is up on the apron, trying to get into the ring and the ref is trying to stop her.

Travis slaps the mat, but then gets a sick smile on his face. He walks over to where Jenny is. The ref tries to keep the two of the separated but McCoy shoves the ref out of the way. He grabs a handful of hair and Jenny yells.

Smiling he tilts his head. Jenny tries to slap him but he shakes his head. Lifting her by the hair he brings her into the ring. He points at the downed Chaos and starts yelling about how she's going to pay for costing him the match. Jenny is up and he is backing her into the corner. Just then, the ref goes get McCoy away and grabs his shoulder. He turns quick and Jenny quickly reaches in her shirt and pulls out the mace.

She goes to spray Travis but he moves and her mase goes right into the eyes of the ref!

She rolls out of the ring and McCoy turns around.

CHAOS BENDS THE CHAIR OVER McCOY'S HEAD!

WHAM!

That's the chair McCoy brought into the ring!

That's the benefit of having Jenny!

Benefit of having herpes?

Chaos goes down to one knee, though, still shaken from the pile driver. He has blood on his forehead. He slides the chair out of the ring, and Jenny hides it under the ring.

The ref is beginning to stir, wiping is eyes. Chaos drops to the mat, the effects of the piledriver affecting him as well. Chaos uses the ropes to hold himself on one knee.

McCoy still lies flat on the mat as Chaos is now approaching him. He lifts him up and plants him in the middle of the ring with the Equalizer!! He covers Travis McCoy!!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

Winner and advancing in the KOTR Tournament - Chris Chaos

St. Diabolicus
- vs -
Trax

Tig O’ Bitties: This match is set to one fall for the King Of The Ring Qualifier. The first man in this match weighs in 252 pounds and hails from Hell… ST. DIABOLICUS!

St. Diabolicus theme comes to life on the X-Tron, and he simply stands on top of the entrance way and walks down. He climbs into the ring and wait for his opponent.

Tig O’ Bitties: This next man you all know and love… he hails from Brooklyn and weighs in 270 pounds…TRAX!

Walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire and a black trench coat that reads "Mr FN' Dominance" and shades, he looks around at the crowd pointing and beating his chest smiling. Before he walks to the ring like a man with a mission and climbs the ring steps before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He raises his right arm into the air in a clench fist before jump off the turnbuckle into the ring. He takes off his shades and coat places them both into the corner before walking to the middle of the ring shadow boxing as he does, he then stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arm once more in a clenched fist, before backing up into the ring corner and shadow boxing some more and bouncing up and down on the spot waiting for the match to start.

Ding
Ding
Ding

St. Diabolicus locks him up, they have a brief tug of war until St. Diabolicus corners him into the ropes and lands a chop to his chest. St. Diabolicus then punches Trax on the head, and Irish Whips him and lands a Big Boot on Trax. Then we see St. Diabolicus drag Trax to the corner and Mudhole Stomps him until the ref had to break it up for five count. St. Diabolicus taunts to the audience, but Trax elbows him in the gut and does a Headlock to St. Diabolicus.

Old Man Johnson: We see Trax trying to slow down St. Diabolicus with that devastating headlock!

Luca: It’s boring to see that, we know that these two can actually go if they wanted too Johnson.

St. Diabolicus Irish Whip Trax to the ropes, and Trax manages to gain an upper hand with landing a Discuss Clothesline to St. Diabolicus. We see St. Diabolicus in a groggy position, and Trax lands a stuff European Uppercut on him. Trax then clenches St. Diabolicus belly to hit a Belly To Belly Suplex, but St. Diabolicus manages to block the suplex into his own. St. Diabolicus then looks Trax who is on the mat, and laughs evilly and Garvin stomps him until Trax CRADLES him…

KICKOUT

St. Diabolicus kicks out and rolls out the ring as Trax taunts him down. Trax stands on his feet and St. Diabolicus hesitantly goes back into ring. Both men do a test of strength, but Trax headbutts St. Diabolicus and eye rakes him. Trax quickly takes St. Diabolicus down with a Armbar Takedown that transitions to a Fujiwara Armbar!

Old Man Johnson: Man, Trax is trying to take out this man good arm...Will he tap out!

St. Diabolicus is pushing to the ropes and manages to grab it, but Trax locks it in tight as the ref counts to three, then Trax breaks the hold and starts to stomp on him. He then lifts St. Diabolicus to his feet and aims for his arm that transitions to a Hammerlock Suplex! Trax then taunts the crowd to clap and locks down on St. Diabolicus…

Old Man Johnson: I sense that Trax going to finish this match.

As soon St. Diabolicus gets to his feet, Trax then hits his TRAX FLURRY that makes St. Diabolicus dazed and confused in the ring. Then kicks him in the gut...

O.T.M!

Luca: Oh Shit, Trax killed off the fake Devil off his head!

Trax immediately pins him!...

3!

Winner and advancing in the KOTR Tournament - Trax

Trax is about to leave the ring when suddenly he stops himself and turns back to look at St Diabolicus who is still laid out on the canvas. Trax rubs his stubble before walking up to St Diabolicus and helping him up.

Nice display of showmanship by Trax here.

Trax then mouths something inaudible to Diabolicus before grabbing him by his hair and throwing him through the top and middle ropes out the ring! Trax rolls out the ring after Diabolicus and scoops him up...ODE TO MACHINE on the ring apron! Diabolicus goes down and Trax picks him up once again setting him up for yet another jackknife powerbomb...ODE TO MACHINE on the crowd barrier! Trax picks up Diabolicus and rolls him back into the ring!

So much for showmanship! The match is over and yet Trax has seemingly snapped here and is continuing his assault! What has gotten into him!?

I don't know but I love it!

Trax picks up Diabolicius slapping him across the face a couple times before pushing him hard into the ropes, Diabolicius bounces off them and stumbles back towards Trax wh-TRAP SILENCER! Diabolicius goes down once again! But Trax isn't done! He rolls out the ring and pulls out a steel chair from under the apron and slides back into the ring with the weapon, he stands over the fallen Diabolicius with a twisted smile on his face as the fans boo him, clearly not liking this unnecessary violence from Mr Dominance. Trax however doesn't seem to give a damn as he repeatedly brings the steel chair down on Diabolicius's head and chest! The chair shots keep coming until finally ring officials run down the ramp with Theo Pryce behind them guiding traffic. The ring officials enter the ring and Trax immediately hits the nearest one over the head with the steel chair! The others scramble back out the ring fearing for their safety. Theo Pryce makes his way down the ring and is screaming at Trax to get out the ring right now. Trax simply spits on the ground and smiles before finally dropping the chair and walking away from Diabolicus who is laying in a pool of blood. Trax rolls out the ring and walks right past Theo ignoring him as he makes his way up the ramp.

Trax has lost it! I don't think I've ever seen this side to him, this doesn't bode well for the other members of the XWF roster.

This is fucking great! I can't wait to see who is going to be Trax's next victim.

Trax continues to walk up the ramp as Theo watches him and as the ring officials tend to Diabolicus and the official that got hit with the chair in the ring as the scene cuts to commercials.

TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT MATCH
- The Purebred Killers -
Michael McBride and Peter Gilmour
- vs -
- The Motherfuckers -
Robbie Bourbon and Bearded War Pig James Raven

"Cyanide" by Metallica begins to play.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Tag Team Tournament match! Introducing first, the Purebred Killers!

Michael McBride and Peter Gilmour makes their way out from the back and down the ramp.

I, Don Quixote plays and the Mother Fuckers, Robbie Bourbon and James Raven step out from the back. The stand on top of the ramp looking down at their opponents.

And their opponents! The Motherfuckers!

They waste no time and rush to the ring. Gilmour and McBride meet them in the center and it's a battle right away. Bourbon and Gilmour, Raven and McBride. All four men going toe-to-toe.

Folks the match has just started and there's already pandemonium!

Hey Ref! Get this match under control, man. The bell hasn't even rang yet.

Bourbon throws Peter out of the ring and assists Raven in pounding McBride down to the mat. Chaz Bobo finally manages to get Robbie Bourbon out of the ring and the bell rings to officially begin the match.

Raven brings the Irishman to his feet, throws an arm over his shoulder, and lifts him high into the air hitting a vertical suplex. McBride smacks off the mat, Peter just now makes his way back to his corner and looks pissed off. He's reaching in the ring for a tag.

Petey wants a piece! He ain't fucking around, Old Man!

McBride continues to get thrown around in the ring by Raven, one suplex and slam after another. Raven reaches over and tags in his partner, Robbie Bourbon, who lands a kick to the open abdomen of McBride on his way in. He grabs McBride by the wrists, pulls him towards, and flips him over his arm with a clothesline! Bourbon drops an elbow across McBride's neck and looks over at Gilmour as he hooks a leg!

ONE!!

Peter climbs in the ring and rushes across the mat!

TWO!!

Robbie moves out of the way as Peter rushes in to break it up and stomps McBride in the chest! The Motherfuckers sit in the corner and laugh as Peter is ushered back out of the ring while he bitches at the referee. Bourbon goes back over to attack McBride, but gets kicked in the head when he reaches down. He rolls towards Peter who's still reaching for a tag. Bourbon adjusts his mask and grabs McBride by the ankle to pull him back to the center of the ring. McBride spins around on the mat and manaages to kick Bourbon square in the face a second time! This time, McBride is a little quicker and crawls on his hands and knees across the ring and tags in Peter!

Pete rushes into the ring and goes straight for Robbie Bourbon who was hanging out in his owner corner. Right as Peter lands a few punches sending Bourbon against the turnbuckle, Raven tags himself in by slapping his partner on the shoulder. Peter continues to pummel Bourbon in the corner, Raven climbs through the ropes beside him and spins him around. Peter doesn't miss a beat and lands a few punches on Raven!

Raven stumbles back to the center of the ring. Peter goes back and forth between both Motherfuckers with a fury of fists. Bourbon manages to block one and counter! Pete turns and stumbles towards Raven who nails him in the head too! He heads back towards Bourbon! The process repeats several more times until Chaz Bobo steps in and forces Bourbon to the outside. Raven goes to work on Gilmour now, following a simliar sequence as he did with McBride with suplexes and slams. He picks Peter up from the mat and grabs him from behind, Peter still has some juice left and throws a couple of elbows back striking Raven across the face.

Raven releases the hold and gets slammed to his back by Peter after a clothesline. The two lie on the mat until Raven starts to stir and rolls towards his own corner. Robbie Bourbon reaches out over the ropes looking for a tag, as McBride does the same thing across the ring. Peter was a bit closer to his corner and the two sides manage at tag at the exact same time. The crowd pops and Bourbon and McBride meet in the center of the ring.

These Motherfuckers have had the upper hand for most of the match, but Micheal McBride and Peter Gilmour aren't just handing this over!

Pete wants those tag belts, Old Man!

As McBride rushed in, Bourbon picked him up and used the momentum to slam him down with a powerslam! He hooks a leg!

ONE!

TWO!!

Kickout by McBride!

Peter is yelling at Bourbon and Chaz Bobo from the corner. Something about a fast count. Bourbon manages to ignore the Xtreme Icon and is setting McBride up for a Robbie-Bomb! Peter tries to reenter the ring, but the referee stops him at the ropes! Robbie laughs and instead throws McBride in the corner where he and his partner go to work together on the Irishman. Peter continues to fight with Chaz Bobo in his own corner while McBride gets beaten down in the other.

I think if Mr. Gilmour would just take his post it would help his partner more than fighting with the referee.

Finally, Peter steps back out to the apron. As soon as Chaz Bobo turns his back, he jumps off and walks around the ring where James Raven is standing. The ref breaks up the beat down and Bourbon throws McBride to the mat in the center of the ring. Peter pulls Raven off of the apron and starts landing a series of punches to the GOAT! Raven fights back and the two have a battle on the outside of the ring.

Meanwhile, inside the ring Robbie has McBride up! Robbiedriver!!! He covers McBride!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!!

It's over! Robbie dropped McBride on his head and that was it for the Irishman! The Motherfuckers advance in the tournament!

Winners and advancing the the Tag Team Tournament - The Motherfuckers

Xtreme Championship

John Cain
- vs -
Thaddeus Duke

The following King of the Ring tournament match... is set for one fall! And it is for the XWF XTREEEEME CHAMPIONSHIIIP!

Luca, this match should be a good one!

I don't have the energy to agree with you.

You don't think it'll be a good one?

Introducing first!

From Queens. Weighing 3 hundred 28 pounds! JACK CAAAAIIINN!

Anytime these two guys are in a ring, you know there's gonna be fireworks, Johnson.

There.

I got a second wind.

And his opponent.

From Old Saybrook, Connecticut, weighing 2 hundred 10 pounds... He is the XWF XTREEEEME CHAMPIOOON. THADDEUUUUS DUUUUKE!

Silence.

Darkness.

GUITAR! White light bursts through the darkness pointing straight up from the ring posts illuminating the vertical Illuminatus Iron Cross banners (white field, blue cross,) hanging from the lighting rigging above each corner of the ring. More guitar, the screen flashes to behind the curtain where Thaddeus is shown wearing a white Dolly Waters, Revolution Prime hoodie with the hood up, rocking back and forth in anticipation and excitement. The Xtreme title slung over his shoulder

Back to the mostly darkened arena. 'OKAY,' the arena lights pop on, strobing in blue and white colored lighting with Thaddeus Duke, hood up, standing on stage not moving.

GUITAR WINDS UP, CHORUS: The crowd cheers as he throws off the hood and walks to either side of the stage, pointing out toward the fans. He backpedals toward center stage and then heads toward the ring. Once he can reach fans, he slaps hands old school style, going from side to side. He runs up the steps and pauses, looking at his admirers before hopping over the top rope into the ring. He makes his way to each corner, giving the Bret Hart "I love you" pose with the Xtreme title held high. Once all four corner are done, he hops back to the outside and takes selfies with fans at ringside. Mostly kids and teens.

The bell rings as Thaddeus hands the Xtreme title over to the referee. As he does so, Jack Cain starts the match whether Thad was ready or not by delivering a stiff lariat from behind. Thad drops to the mat and Cain goes to work delivering a series of vicious stomps into the back and side of the Xtreme Champion. Cain backs off for a split second then grabs Duke by his hair and pulls him to his feet. He tries to whip Duke toward the ropes but Duke reverses. Cain then reverses the reversal and takes Duke back down to the mat with a short arm clothesline.

Thad Duke getting the treatment here.

Its early but he needs to stop making mistakes. Cain outweighs him by over a hundred pounds.

Cain gets back to his feet and once more pulls Duke to his. It’s hard to tell what Cain was going for, but Duke ducks down under Cains arm and runs toward the ropes. On the rebound, he leaps high into the air with a cross body block on Jack Cain. Cain though catches him with ease and decides to drop Thaddeus with a front powerslam, completed with a hook of the leg.

1…

2…

And Duke kicks out here at two!

I don’t recall a time former fuccboi has been against someone so much larger than him.

I think you’re right.

Surely he had a plan but whatever it was, got aborted when Cain started the match before Duke did.

Cain gets back to his feet after the kick out and lifts Thaddeus back to his feet. Cain backs Thaddeus against the ropes and whips him toward the far side. On the rebound, Thaddeus ducks underneath a big boot and bounces off the far side ropes. Cain turns quickly, but Thad is already in mid air. He delivers a drop kick to Cain’s knee, hyper extending it in the process and causing Cain to drop to one knee. Duke gets back to his feet and delivers a shin kick to Cain’s side, then the other. Then back to the other before locking Cain in a front face lock and driving him head first into the mat with a DDT.

Spike DDT from Duke to Cain!

Well he can’t get any uglier.

Duke rolls the larger man over and hooks the leg.

1…

2…

Cain with a kick out and this match continues.

Unlike my Warfare reviews.

You know the entire company enjoyed those.

It’s just my thing, Johnson. I have to disappoint my fans.

Duke is back to his feet and he debates what he’ll do next. Cain starts to stir and Thaddeus steps between the ropes and starts to scale the turnbuckle. Jack Cain gets back to his feet now and searches quickly for Duke’s location. Duke though, leaps off the top turnbuckle with a double ax handle smash.

Cain though, telegraphs the move by dropping to his knees and driving a punch to the kids midsection. Duke drops to his knees and Cain gets back to his feet. Cain grabs Thaddeus by his hair and places his head between his knees, then lifts Duke high into the air before planting him in the center of the ring with a power bomb.

Cain’s knee though, gives out at the last second and crumples to the mat as well.

There’s no telling if that dropkick from Thaddeus Duke earlier will have any sort of long term effects on Jack Cain.

What happens now is what matters and it just did give out on him. Further, Duke is a mat technician. He knows that knee is an issue, at least right now.

Yeah there’s no doubt that if Thaddeus sees an opening, he’s going to walk through it.

Cain gets back to both knees and quickly hooks the leg of the sprawled out and currently immobile Thaddeus Duke.

1…

2…

And the kick out here, a near fall from Jack Cain.

Cain gets back to his feet and starts pounding on his own knee, trying to get the blood flow circulating again. He limps forward after a spell and grabs Thaddeus by his hair and starts to pull him to his feet. Thaddeus though, has other ideas as he plunges his body toward Cain, driving a shoulder into his midsection. Then another, and a third and Cain doubles over and releases Thad’s hair.

Duke springs to his feet and runs off the ropes…

SMACK!!!

What an uppercut from Jack Cain!

I think Duke’s spit landed on this table.

With Thaddeus stunned for the moment, Jack Cain winds up for the TKO. He swings…

But Duke ducks the big punch and Thaddeus slips behind him, rolling him up with a classic school boy pin.

1…

2…

Cain with a kickout here!

Duke springs back to his feet quickly, but Cain gets back to his too.

What!? It looks like Duke wants to fight!

I don’t think that’s a smart decision.

Duke circles the larger man in Jack Cain. Cain mouths “you don’t want that” to Thaddeus and Duke smugly shakes him off. Cain relents, giving Thaddeus a free shot. Duke steps circling around and comes face to chest with Jack Cain. Cain mouths “make it a good one” to Duke and Thaddeus backs up a step and stretches out his fist. Jack turns his head to one side, giving Duke a clear shot.

Thaddeus rears back…

CRASHHH!!!

Rather than punch Cain, Thaddeus takes him to the mat with a double leg take down. He hops over Cain and traps him in a head lock while pounding away on Cain’s head. Successive shots land on Cain’s forehead before powers out of the head lock. Thaddeus gets to his feet and Cain get to a vertical base until Thaddeus sends a clip to the back of Cain’s previous ailing knee. Cain yells out in pain a bit as Thaddeus grabs him by the ankle and drags him toward the corner.

I think dragging Cain to the corner proved to be more difficult than Thaddeus thought!

Great play by play, Johnson!

Thaddeus steps through the ropes and drops to the floor. He reaches into the ring and drags Cain toward the ring post, junk first. He stops just short of crotching Cain on the post. The referee begins the mandatory ten count as Thaddeus keeps a hold of Cains injured leg. Thad then rings it around the ring post and Cain yells out in agony. Duke does it a second time.

It looks like he’s about to do it a third, but this time gently wraps Cains left leg around the ring post and rests his ankle across his right knee.

What’s he doing here?

Thaddeus reaches up with his left leg and rests it on Cains left ankle…

Figure Four leglock around the ring post!

And Cain is screaming!

He can’t win the match this way!

No but he can sure as shit ruin Cains biggest weapon!

The referee is yelling at Thaddeus Duke ordering him to release the devastating hold. Duke though, ignores the warning, prompting the referee to abandon his ten count and start a DQ count.

1…

2…

3…

4…

And Thaddeus Duke releases the hold just in the nick of time!

That may be one of the smartest things I’ve ever seen him do!

Thaddeus gets back to his feet on the floor and jumps up to the apron. Jack Cain is writhing face down on the mat, his ass in the air as he clutches his ailing knee. Thaddeus climbs the turnbuckles and waits as Cain struggles to get to his feet. Cain gets to a vertical base and limps around the ring, trying to walk off the pain. He turns toward Thaddeus and Duke leaps off the turnbuckles…

CRASHH!!!

Cain caught him!

Cain countered the double ax handle smash a second time, this time he has Duke by his throat. Cain throws Duke’s right arm over and lifts the kid high into the air and plants him on the mat with a thunderous choke slam! Cain ailing knee hit the mat first though, and he knows it. He feels the pain shockwaves through his leg and clutches his knee momentarily before delivering a lateral press to the Xtreme champion.

1…

2…

3!?

Duke kicks out!

Man! I wasn’t sure what to expect with these two so mismatched with style and size but, this is a fun match to watch!

Luca approves!

Cain gets back to his feet, still limping and trying to shake off the pain in his knee. On a limp, he inadvertently elbows the referee in the side of the head. The referee goes down, but he’s on shaken, not out. Realizing what he did and seizing the opportunity, Jack Cain reaches into his trunks and retrieves his brass knuckles as Thaddeus starts to get to his feet. Cain places the brass knucks on his fist and rears back, ready to deliver the death blow.

Duke gets to a vertical base and Cain swings…

CRASHHH!!!

Cain’s swing is ducked by the much quicker Thaddeus Duke is he ducks and rolls under. He’s back to his feet quickly and delivers another clip to Cain’s injured knee. Cain drops and the brass knuckles fall off his hand to the mat just a few inches away. Thaddeus gets back to his feet and both he and Cain spot the knuckles. Cain gets to all fours and reaches for the brass knuckles but Thaddeus steps on the larger mans wrist.

Duke then reaches down and retrieves the brass knuckles, and places them on his own fist. Cain looks up at Duke and mouths “shit.” Duke lands a brass knuckle-laden fist to Cain’s head, dropping him to the mat instantly. Thaddeus then tosses the knuckles out to the crowd and steps through the ropes. He climbs the turnbuckles and gauges the distance. He leaps…

M

O

T

H

E

R

O

F

A

L

L

B

O

M

B

S

Mother of All Bombs from Thaddeus Duke!

What a shooting star press from Thaddeus Duke!

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner and still XWF Xtreme Champion and advancing in the KOTR Tournament - Thaddeus Duke

"MONEY TALKS" appears on the X-Tron and the crowd goes nuts.

The big screen shows a video montage of Theo begins playing as the XWF co-owner walks out on stage. John Madison walks out and stands to the right of Theo, and then John Samuels walks out and stands to his left. Doc steps out, standing middle with Theo, and the four walk to the ring. The tag team belts gleam over the shoulders of the Kings.

They have smug looks as they walk down the ramp, very confident. The crowd is buzzing hard as they make their way to the steps.

Two Kings using one set of stairs, two kings using the other, they enter the ring and Doc and Samuels hold the belts up as the crowd cheers.

"Thank you. Thank you all. We always love hearing from you the fans. In fact that's why we are out here right now. The fellas and I were talking a few days ago and we felt like we had really been ignoring the Warfare crowd. We've had a few matches since we've been back but they were all on Savage and the Pay Per View. We've shown no love for Warfare. not intentionally but it's happened. Well my friends, that ends now.

In two weeks The Kings™ will be hosting a special edition of Wednesday Night Warfare. There will be t-shirt giveaways for the fans and the roster. Xbux giveaways to various members of the roster and the cherry on top, a huge after party. Everyone is invited of course. Friends, fans and wrestlers alike. You ever want to meet your favorite superstar? Well in two weeks you will get that chance courtesy of The Kings™. Have a good night.

"Anti You" by Blue Stahli hits the airwaves as The Kings™ stand in the ring as cheers rain down upon them.

You here that, Old man? Prizes! Hail to the Kings!

The Kings are coming to Warfare? I can only imagine what else they have planned, Luca....

It'll be epic, I'm sure!

That's all the time we have this week, folks! We'll see you in two weeks where the King of the Ring Tournament continues into round two! Say good bye, Luca!

Good bye, Luca!

The show goes off the air with the Kings still in the ring, soaking in the cheers from the capacity crowd.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(07-21-2017), (07-21-2017), Dr.Psycho (07-21-2017), Finn Kühn (07-21-2017), Guppy Parsh (07-21-2017), JimCaedus (07-21-2017), Phantom Panzer (07-22-2017), The Engineer (07-21-2017), Theo Pryce (07-21-2017), Travis McCoy (07-21-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Jefferson Jackson's post!
Brucette Blingsteen (07-21-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2017)
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-21-2017, 04:32 PM

Management cheated Gilmour and McBride

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2017)
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-21-2017, 04:56 PM

OOC

lovely show. Worth the wait

[Image: pFP1ZZx.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis McCoy's post:
JimCaedus (07-21-2017)
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2017, 05:07 PM

Speaking of that, I apologize for the late show. It's starting to happen more and more as I cannot keep up when things don't flow how they should. I didn't receive a single match until AFTER the roleplay deadline and that's totally unacceptable. Not a lot of guys signed up to write this week either, so I'll thank the ones that did and that pulled through regardless.

I'm going to make some changes on how I do this though. We have a writer's committee and threads made for them to sign up to write matches. I am now making separate threads for anyone on the roster to see. If you're interested in writing a match, sign up for it. Get it done. And send it in. I'll explain the details and ups and downs about everything IN the thread when I post it.

We're not asking for novels guys, but as you can see with this show a lot of things were phoned in because I'm not adding depth and length to every single one sent in. If you want an interesting show with interesting matches for your characters, it's a simple thing to do.

We can get this thing under control and go back to getting the shows up on Wednesday.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoyed the show.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(07-21-2017), Dr.Psycho (07-21-2017), Finn Kühn (07-21-2017), JimCaedus (07-21-2017), Phantom Panzer (07-22-2017), Travis McCoy (07-21-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jefferson Jackson's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-22-2017, 07:47 PM

(07-21-2017, 04:32 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: Management cheated Gilmour and McBride

best thing u said man. fuck this place. glad im leaving soon. how the fuck does robbie get the win when i put up 2 fuckin rps that were in my opinion way better than robbies boring promo. see xwf management has it out for me i know it. you all know it.

me and mcbride should be in the 3rd round not robbie and a no show. i demand me and mcbride be put in the 3rd round!

and u can forget me for next warfare. why waste my time writing up good rps against cadeus and mccoy when i already know im losing.. fn waste of my time.

i demand a thorough explanation on this!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-22-2017, 09:29 PM

OOC:

The Motherfuckers won fair and square. Freebird rules means any members of a faction may compete. The slated team was the Motherfuckers. I anticipated BWP was going to miss the show, he had some shit going on OOC, IRL, so I took advantage of the freebird rules by inflating the Motherfuckers membership (and massive thanks to both Raven and Cain for being amazing sports and helping out and stepping up).

Basically, it was a sneaky, underhanded, albeit clever move that took advantage of a new situation. I did double check to see if I could do it beforehand with the brass, but never got confirmation per se and ran with it. Moreover, BWP deserves a ton of consideration, as shitty as it is he can't play right now, he has other shitty stuff to deal with. If you, McBride, or any other player in the game needs to sub a partner, they should be allowed to as well as long as you establish it in story, on the boards somewhere. Raven and Cain's being members of the Motherfuckers has been a thing since the card was posted, it was established here, as well as documented in my graphic, which was plain as day to be seen in the RP I posted. I fail to see how you missed that.

There was nothing wrong with your work Peter, nor McBride's, and I'll concede I wasn't sure if I would even have a partner this show. Raven is a hoss, that's true, give the man some credit where credit is due. Past that, you've never though highly of my stuff before when I've beaten you, I'd be more shocked now if you thought I was any good recently.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-23-2017, 12:54 AM

Suck my dick! I shouldve known some loophole was to blame. Fn crap

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post