Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Match RP 1#
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-19-2013, 06:20 AM

Straight to the Top >> The Prologue

John Austin made his debut for XWF on their A list show, Monday Madness. In this match, John teamed with Scott Charlotte and Johnathyn Davidson and took on Ryan Ross, Matt Lennox and Danny Danger. In this match, John's team fought with their hearts and we all know the outcome to that match.

Now, John gets to prove yet again that he is the hottest talent from the east coast. At the next pay per view, High Stakes, John is teaming with FREAK to take on Brian Campbell and Jason E. Smith. This match is considered a brand versus brand match. You know what I consider it???

ONE SOLID WIN!!!!!!!

==============================================

Day 1 >> 106.4 Radio Interview

We begin in a lovely little city called Front Royal. Where is this unknown city located you may ask? Only in one place, Virginia. The air is pleasant outside, not to hot and not to cold. John has became such a hot talent in the wrestling scene, he decided to make his presence known at his favorite radio station's building.

The picture starts to come in clear, we see DJ Markus Burrage with the big headphones over his ears looking very un-human like. A radio tech who works at the building, begins to help John with his microphone. Markus begins chatting with John before they go back on the air. Soon after they begin chatting, Markus gets the Que that they are broadcasting live.

Rock-a-Roller Himself >> MARKUS BURRAGE
Welcome back everyone, we have a very special guest with us in the studio today, you may know him as the brash, young upstart from X-treme Wrestling Federation. He made his debut for the company last Monday on Monday Madness...He is none other than...HOTSHOT ....John Austin .....John thank you being here today.

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Thanks for having me Markus. Big fan of the station, grew up with the rock in roll scene and am very glad to be here.

It's our pleasure John, I am a huge fan. Lets get down to the meat and potatoes of this conversation man, XWF's next pay per view, High Stakes. I heard you had a huge announcement for it man, what's the deal?

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Well Markus and everyone out their over the air waves... yours truly, Virginia's own...John Austin will be making his first pay per view appearance!

GET OUT OF TOWN BROTHER! ...What match you got on the card...main event?

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Haha no no, not yet man, in due time. Me and this crazy cat named Freak are taking on two jabronis from the Warfare brand in a tag match of sorts.

Ahhh alright man, can't wait to watch it. Where is the event going to take place?

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Las Vegas, Nevada baby. Everyone out there needs to mark it on their calendars, on the twenty fifth, I will be walking into High Stakes and walking out with the big W in my column.

They don't stand a chance against you and Freak man. Alright everyone, we got to pay the bills here and take a quick break..but before we go, have anything else you would like to tell our listeners John?

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Yes, let me say again, on the twenty fifth, Las Vegas, Nevada, yours truly will be walking into High Stakes and I will tear the roof off the place. Call your local pay per view providers and order this amazing pay per view or hell if you are too cheap, try and find a illegal stream online...Either way, you don't want to miss out on High Stakes......Brian Campbell and Jason Smith...It's over for you guys.

You heard here folks and now a quick break

Markus makes the motion that they have went to break. John takes off his headphones and continues to chat with Markus as our scene fades to black.

This is the life of a XWF wrestler, got to promote yourself to the fullest.

================================================

Day Numero Dos >> One Of His Tirades for XWF.com

Here we are, day freaking 2. John has talked with Mr. Heyman and he has agreed to let John post another promo online for everyone to see. Most people do their promos at studios, their own homes, hell even on the beach...I think Scott Hall did one time when he was Razor Ramon...I dunno?

Basically cutting a promo is the chance to strike the fear into your opponents and what perfect place to do it ...yes John has decided to cut his next tirade at a cemetery.....??? Your probably wondering why? ....Well John will explain....

Our scene opens up to a gloomy day at a local cemetery. Flowers are seen as far as the eyes could see. We see John walk into camera wearing his trademark dark shades over his eyes. The camera slowly comes into focus and John looks dressed to battle, wearing a Bruiser Brody memorial t-shirt, cargo army pants and black combat boots. A fashion statement if any you can say.

We see John shake his head and he slowly begins to speak.........

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
There comes a time in everyone's life when he has to face fear in the eyes. Everyone is afraid of something whether it is dying or losing someone you love. See I already lost the love of my life, I am not afraid of anything.

Brian Campbell and Jason Smith.....See when I was told that I would be facing you at my very first pay per view, I thought.. "WOW! how lucky are my opponents?" But then that turned into "DAMN they need to be afraid because that is what will save their souls"

John begins to walk down the unpaved path-way, now the camera gets a side shot of John talking

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Now I am not going to stand here and sound like a emo, I am just being honest. When Freak and I step into the ring on the twenty fifth, we will unleash hell upon you guys and show you the brand that is truly dominant.

This is my first pay per view appearance and I will show no mercy in getting the win. I told each and every one of you that I am the greatest and hottest talent to come out of the east coast. Do you see flies around my face, I don't talk shit, I mean every word that comes out of my mouth.

John bends down to a grave and the camera fades into black and white, similar to the old NWO promos that Hogan, Hall and Nash would cut.

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
I have always been the best there was on the independents, no one could touch me and now I am here in XWF and no-one can touch me. I proved that I am the best and now I am going to give XWF their best pay per view match yet!

Nothing sickens me more than two guys who try to say that they are better than I am. Please gentlemen, when you learn to lace my boots, then I MIGHT give you a chance, if I am in a good mood.

You know the old saying, what happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Well guys, when Freak and myself are done with you, the only thing that will be left in Vegas after the twenty fifth will be your careers...

John gets up and walks off, the camera gets a close up shot of the tombstone as it reads Brian Campbell and Jason E. Smith.

========================================

Day Threeeeee >> Enjoying the Sun and Sand

Its the final day for another glorious vacation for John Austin before he goes back to work. We begin in beautiful, Virginia Beach, Virginia. We hear the seagulls flying overhead and we see John sitting in a lounge chair on the beach.

John is sipping a beverage out of a glass, preferably Jack and Coke which is a favorite with John. A gold chain lays across his shirtless body,as if saying "I am made of money"

John begins to speak.

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
WHAT A GLORIOUS DAYY!!! ahh the sun, the surf and may I say the gorgeous ladies. See when you live this life, great things will come to you. I live the good life. I have a job that I love and I get all the perks involved.

On the twenty fifth, ya boy is teaming with Freak and taking on those rejects from the Wednesday show. I don't know much about our opponents and hey I like to keep it that way.

John takes another sip of his alcoholic beverage and resumes back to speaking.

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Now I must say I have no clue about my partner either but it doesn't matter because everyone I have teamed with, I have turned them into stars. Freak my boy, you get to rub elbows with greatness, so thank your lucky stars.

John leans his head back in the chair to relax but hell how can one man relax more than he already has, ya know?

HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
All the time for talk is pretty much over, come the twenty fifth, I will be giving all you lucky fans to see the best pay per view in wrestling history. I will be walking into Vegas with Freak and we will walk out as winners. Mark one up for the good guys... hahahaha (evil laugh)........

We fade out, John gets to bless all those great fans with another match and this time he gets to prove his greatness on a much bigger scale at the High Stakes PPV.

If your going to bet on this match...bet on HotShot John Austin to get the job done ...... He won't let you down.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(05-19-2013)