Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This Might Get Me Fired
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-18-2017, 05:23 PM

The southern heat in July is something special. You can almost taste the air. Breathing is next to impossible and the sweat on your body pools in low places. The exhaust from a semi encompasses you the smell from the days dumpster hangs like a physical thing in the air. Even as the sun begins to set, as it is now, the heat holds on for a touch longer than you'd expect. Not until the brilliant spilled paint orange and yellow fades to the black of night will the heat truly relent for 12 hours. Even then the humidity will hang, holding the flash of the lightning bugs a millisecond longer. Leaving tracers like a acid flashback. Leaving neon green trails in the air like a camera with a slow shutter.

Travis is parked behind the building because what he's doing currently isn't out on the open sort of stuff. We hide sexual acts because they feel too good to share. Pleasure does egg one on. It does drive us more than pain, but fear equals as a driving force. Fear of pain, fear of getting caught. What kept you in line more as a child? The promise of a cookie or the threat of a belt? What made you lock your door before you jerked off. The need for privacy or the fear of embarrassment of getting caught?

He's got his seat reclined a bit his head is back and his eyes are closed. The bright yellow of the back of a blonde head bobs in and out of the shot. Judging but the sweat on his face this has been going a while. Travis reaches down and grabs the handle for the seat. He leans back a bit more staring up at the Walmart sign in the distance. His face disappears to the angle. A voice rings out but it's not exactly Travis.

“Come on now...lets let the boy enjoy himself for minute. Because what comes next is gonna get messy. He'll still enjoy it but it'll be a different sort of thing.

I think I'm going to talk straight to you Chris. Because you've got some things wrong and I think I'm the one to get them straight. My boy here...he's not all there anymore but...he told you to underestimate him and that's exactly what you did. The sad thing is I think you two could have been friends once upon a time. You've got more in common than you realize. Travis spent 15 years in one place. Well, kind of. Different names every six months but the same rotation of guys. mth, T, Dick Whelan, Jarvis Jones, Travis beat most of them, and stood toe to toe with all of them.

See when you list names of opponents it doesn't mean much to my boy. The same as you don't give a fuck about any of those names.

And Travis was respected there. He often carried federations on his back. While the title would go on someone else, Travis was told his blood feud with whoever was what was keeping people turning in. But it was hot enough that it didn't need the belt. Travis was promised title shots time after time only for the door to shut and have to start over with a new suit.

You can relate to this ya?

Parts of it I'm sure.

He never got it. He killed himself time after time for the people and for suits but in the end he never quite got his hands on what he wanted.

See, what happened in the end though, was Travis stopped staring into a mirror trying to fight the demons. He became the demons, and now you've underestimated him. That was a mistake Chris.

A really big mistake

I'd say I was sorry to see it but I've decided I don't like you much either bud.

I think you're a fuckwad cunt.”

Travis sits up and his breathing quickens as does the slurp and humming of the blonde woman. She tries to pull away and he grabs the back of her head forcing her down. She gags loudly as he squeezes his eyes closed. He relaxes rather suddenly but leaves his hand on the back of the girls head. She starts to fight and he twists his hand in her hair speaking in a harsh whisper to her.

“If you fucking move I'll kill you...if you bite me I'll kill you and no one will miss you. I'll put you in the trunk with the other one and you'll never get another taste of your fucking drugs. You'll just die. You know it's true. I don't really want to hurt you. I want to make a point and at the moment it requires you leaving my dick in your mouth while I talk a bit. If you do as your told you'll get your money and you can go try to find a good vein...”

Travis looks up towards the camera and smiles.

“Fucking junkies...

Look familiar Chris? no...of course not, you can't see enough anyway, and that's ok. This blonde head is surely not anyone you know. But it could be...right? Part you of you is probably wondering if this lovely junkie holding my quickly wilting dick in her mouth is your lovely junkie. I could tell you over and over that this wasn't your lovely Nicole and you'd believe me...but in the back of your mind you'd still picture her with my dick in her mouth. I could show you her track marks! Would that help? Would that be enough to ease that little voice in the back of your head that tells you who this is?

She wouldn't of been hard the find. You've been leaving hints for years.

Maybe that phone call you got was her saying that she'd cleaned up and that she misses you.

Or maybe that phone call was her brother saying it's gotten bad again and you need to come quick.

The truth is, it is absolutely possible that this fucking junkie with my load halfway down her throat could be your muse. Maybe she did that thing you liked. You know the thing with her tongue. Maybe I had her call my Chris. Maybe she said my dick is bigger than yours...regardless if that's true or not. Maybe she said it because I had cash and she needed a fucking hit. She needed help and I was willing to give it to her while you were wasting your time with Raven. So is it her? Or is it not?

You just don't know.

And that's the fucking problem Chris. You don't know because you don't know me. I tried to get the point across but you were too fucking busy, and then when you finally decided to pay attention all you saw was a couple of draws and a loss and you decided the route you were going to take. Sorry bud...you chose wrong. With a lot of guys here you could dismiss this scene. You could roll your eyes and move on knowing full well they wouldn't have the balls or brains to pull this off. Because most the guys are fine with winning or losing and moving on. I told you Chris. I fucking told you that that's not me. I operate on a different level. I don't want to build my own story I want to fucking ruin yours. I want you to be so overwhelmed with hate for me you forget about that junkie bitch. Big bad Chris Chaos watches a couple matches and thinks he fucking knows me. Big bad Chris thinks he can spend all week playing with James Raven and then decide to show his face a few days before the show and walk past Travis McCoy. You see my face and my history and you think I'm nothing.

Which is why I spent two fucking promos explaining to you why I'm not

But you ignored it all the fit the story you want to tell.

You arrogant fuck.

You thick cunt. You think this place would clear my if I couldn't fly? You think this place would allow me to wrestle if I was that likely to die in the ring? You think maybe, just maybe there is a reason they booked you against me? You really think they'd just give you a pass? That those in charge would give the great Chris Chaos essentially a bye? This match isn't for you Chris. It never was. This match is for me. This match is what I've been asking for since I walked in the doors here. I just wanted a chance and you're that chance. Yes my list of opponents is...less than admirable but if you look at the work I put in you'd get it. I won SOTM my first and only month here. You said yourself XWF was less than thriving at the time I did the best I can with what I had.

Which you'd understand if you did more than watch a couple matches. But hey, whatever, who am I, the lowly Travis McCoy, to tell the great Chris Chaos anything? But while I'm overstepping. Lets not call anything lifetime when most of your backstory sounds like an episode from the OC.

I didn't ask for your sympathy. I didn't ask for anyone's sympathy. I was supposed to show up looking like this and just dance along like nothing happened? And the voices! Fucking hell you know I know I do that right? Was I supposed to ignore that too or just move along without any explanation because I sure as hell bet you'd be annoyed if that was what I did too. I told you what happened so you'd understand who the fuck you were dealing with and you wouldn't come at me this way. Because what you did is easy. It's just as easy as going to your childhood home or walking through a cemetery. You decided the guy you hadn't heard of was a schmuck purely because you haven't heard of him.

Fuck you Chris”

The girl with still a mouth full of Travis begins to whimper and cry. Travis looks at her almost surprised.

“You're still here?!”

Travis pulls her up by the hair but her face is obscured by the angle. She's crying uncontrollably now. Travis puts his face close enough to smell himself on her lips. His mangled face is horrifying in the dying light. He speaks and his voice is full of loathing. He speaks directly into her face but his tone is as if she isn't even there.

“The truth is Chris. I'm not even sure if this is the girl. I looked for a while and this one just seemed to fit. She was probably beautiful once but the drugs and living behind a WalMart haven't been kind to her. Hell, I bet she even comes from a rich family, was probably a cheerleader and sucked the dick of a star athlete from the wrong side of the tracks. You did, didn't you Nicole? You broke Chris Chaos' heart because you wanted a different kind of nightly stabbing. You fucking WHORE. You worthless BITCH”

Travis spits in her face and then smacks her hard enough to send blood and a bit of his own cum flying into the passenger window. She goes limp against the seat. He looks into the camera and once again smiles.

“So Chris...what do you think? Last chance to figure it out. Do you think this is her? Have I convinced you yet that I'm not the kind of man you should talk down to? Better yet is there even a hint in your mind that this might be her? Because if there is even a sliver of doubt you should reconsider the way you speak to me. You should reconsider the attitude you bring into the ring with me.

Because I want to dance Chris. If you're going to continue to underestimate me this simply isn't going to be fun for me...”

Travis lifts the woman's hair revealing her quickly swelling face to the camera.

“Not Nicole! Are you happy?”

Travis shoves a wad of cash down her top before opening his door and dumping her out.

“The one in the trunk might be though. She answered to Nicole when I called to her”

Travis smiles and shrugs.

“See ya Wednesday Chris.”

FADE

[Image: pFP1ZZx.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
(07-18-2017), JimCaedus (07-20-2017)