Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Kid....
Leon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 06:16 PM

The Scene opens to a XWF after hours edition of "Impact" and the fans were in a huge frenzy after Shane discovered his true face & owing up to his "Order". Some few scenes later, Some pipes were blaring from the X-Tron and the room goes dark as the song plays.

The fans were cheering as a 5'5" 16 year old kid who should be doing his homework, is coming down to the ring for last edition of "Impact". He stands in the ring with a mic on his hand and was ready to speak as his theme cuts off.

Leon: Well XWF, as you see me standing here, in this last edition of "Impact". I've grown on to this company assisting my wrestlers, like my first Tommy Wish, he was planning to get far in XWF, but he gotten sided tracked by personal issues which is why he didn't compete with Mayhem and let Mayhem get attacked by a Former XWF Superstar Tristan Slater. So, my second wrestler was Wrestler82, he manged to get far and to work with guys like Diablo & Lane and form "Angles Of Death". After he lost to BoD Boys, he decided to take a break after he feeling like he was held down by XWF management, so Wrestler82 left XWF on his own terms. My latest wrestler, is a guy who was 1x Heavymetal Champ and qualified for my boy Flynn's European Championship: which Flynn had won, and also who had attempt to take the Xterme/Heavymetal titles on several occasions, John Black. John made it far on here, i was planning to scrap him off in XWF, but i didn't. You see fans, as you know that i made these guys who they are today, you'll see that one of my guys will take XWF by storm. Shane, congrats in reuniting The Black Order, hope you guys be victorous next Saturday.

His theme plays as he leaves the "Impact" ring through the fans as the scene fades into XWF logo.
Edit
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 06:45 PM

Damn, Shane.

"Shane, congrats in reuniting The Black Order, hope you guys be victorous next Saturday. "

You reunited the Black Order AND the Black Circle, in one night?

You been fucking busy, bro!
Hate Post Like Post
Your Mother Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-15-2013, 06:50 AM

Now now Leon, we all know Flynn is 'my' boy. Don't confuse folks with your inherited ebonics.
Hate Post Like Post