Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
Important! Match Writing
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2017, 01:47 PM

I'd like to hear from anyone who may be interested in joining our match writing team. Even if you have never written a match before, but you have interest in helping produce the content for our weekly, and bi-weekly shows, let me know.

We never force anyone on our team to write matches and we don't asign them. Instead, we post a thread along with each card that allows you to select which match or matches that you would like to write.

Once selected, matches are expected to be submitted by the same deadline as roleplays for an event.

It is only because of the help that we receive from this community that we are capable of releasing such (hopefully) high quality shows in such a timely fashion.

It's also worth noting that all match writers are paid $3000 xbux per match they write. So this is also a good way to increase your xbux wallet amount. ;-)

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, please reply to this thread or shoot me a PM.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
(07-02-2017), (07-02-2017), Theo Pryce (07-02-2017)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-02-2017, 06:00 PM

Honestly, I really hate match writing with a passion. I'll try and help you guys out when you're really short handed though. Milton reached out to me this week, but I just didn't have the time to step up. Keep me in mind going forward.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
(07-02-2017)
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 10:14 AM

Anyone else interested?
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2017, 10:21 AM

Sorry, I know I didn't reply when you PM'ed me asking. If you guys are still hard up for someone to write tomorrow I can help.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post