Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
High Stakes II: Segment 3
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2017, 05:20 AM

The scene cuts to Dino's on the strip. Roxy Cotton is sitting at the bar. She is wearing a tight purple outfit with sparkles.

"What do you mean you don't have Dom Perignon? What the hell kind of second rate establishment is this? Fucking Jenny dragging me to some hell hole......okay, I'll have a Louis Roederer, 2009." The lady behind the bar shakes her head and shrugs.

"I thought this was Vegas, Jesus Fucking Christ".

A voice came from behind her.

"This is Vegas, bitch!"

Jenny.

Wearing her pink wrestling gear, (tight booty shorts and a tight pink top) she broke a wine glass over the head of Roxy, who fell off the chair. Roxy falls off the chair and Jenny covers. Mika Hunt counts.

Good god! Jenny gonna try to steal one here!

Roxy's beautiful head!

Roxy kicks out.

"Come on bitch, lets dance!"

Jenny picks her up by the air and tosses Roxy across the bar stools, knocking glasses and plates off the bar.

Jenny smiles a sick grin. Grabbing a fork off one of the plates, she lunges at Roxy, who kicks her in the chest and sends her stumbling back. Roxy slides off the bar and grabs Jenny, who fires off with a punch and sends Roxy back, and grabs her by the hair. Throwing her into the back back first she lunges again. Another kick by Roxy. Then an elbow to the back of Jenny's head. This dropped her to one knee and Roxy walked away, catching her wits here after the sneak attack from Jenny.

Neither woman able to grab a clear advantage here.

Jenny comes flying out of nowhere and shoves Roxy from behind, knocking her over a table. The patrons scattered as plates shattered and food was everywhere. Jenny began to ram Roxy's head into the table but the quick thinking veteran wrapped her legs around Jenny and pulled her on top, then shoved her into the booth. Jenny now in sitting position, Roxy snaps Jenny's head back with a kick to the face. The "First Lady of AX3" slumps and falls out of the booth. Grabbing Jenny by the hair and dragging her to the bar area, she grabbed a fork off the bar.

The I Quit match is the third fall, but Roxy gonna try to bloody Ms. Myst here!

Good god, neither of these women will be the same again after this!

Roxy is yelling now. "You wanna get rough?! You little cunt!"

She brings the fork to Jenny's forehead but the Diva of the Damned ducks, grabbing Roxy's wrist and slams it on the bar. She cried out, drop the fork and grabs her wrist. Jenny grabs Roxy by the hair and walks her through the restuarant portion and into where they are doing karaoke. Mika Hunt isn't far behind.

Tossing her down onto the ground in front of the main stage, the singer, who most certainly noticed them, just kept on singing. Apparently, fighting isn't too uncommon at Dino's Lounge.

Jenny is looking for something in a box near the stage. She pulls out what looks like slew of microphone cords. Walking back towards Roxy, Jenny walks right into an uppercut. Dropping the cords Roxy picks them up. She kicks Jenny in the gut and takes one of the cords and wraps it around her neck. She begins to pull as Jenny's arms start to flail.

My god! She's choking out the Diva of the Damned here! Jenny Myst is fading!

She asked for this match. She knew he risks! Pull Roxy! Harder!

Jenny's arms begin to drop to her sides as she goes down to one knee. Roxy has a crazed look on her face, her hair speckled pink from the wine glass cut. Mika lifts one arm. It falls.

1!

She lifts the arm again.

It falls limp.

2!

Hunt lifts the arm for the third time but as it goes to drop Jenny comes to life. She gets back to both feet and begins to walk backwards. She eventually pushes Roxy back to the stage. When Roxy falls back onto the stage ass first, Jenny shows a good display of athleticism and flips over Roxy, transferring the cord as she goes, and begins to choke Roxy. Roxy's back is on the edge of the stage and her feet are dangling as Jenny pulls.

This is off the page. These two women legitimately want to kill each other!

Roxy is grabbing for the cords. She is kicking her legs. Jenny pulls harder, a sadistic smile on her face. Roxy is now the one beginning to fade. Mika Hunt lifts an arm. It drops.

1!

She lifts an arm again.

2!

On the third drop, Jenny lets go of the cords. Roxy slides down into sitting position with her back against the stage. Jenny gets up and waves to the terrified but intrigued crowd. Walking down the steps and to the middle of the room she signals for a kick.

Don't tell me.....

NO

NO

NO

OH MY GOD

Jenny runs and drop kicks Roxy. Her head snaps back and the entire stage shifts as she goes partially through it before falling limp to her side.

Jenny smiles.

Cover.

1!

2!

3-----ROXY KICKS OUT

Good god. How much more are these women going to put each other through!

This is only the first fall! Standard pin! One of these two sluts still has to make the other say I quit! I love it!

Jenny slaps the wooden floor in frustration. Roxy is still relatively motionless. Jenny climbs up on the stage and she grabs one of the wireless microphones off the DJ booth. Jumping down she picks up Roxy by the hair. She swings the mic and cracks Roxy in the face. She stumbles back and out of the karaoke room and back into the main dining room. Jenny follows her, cracking her in the back of the head again. She stumbles to one knee near the front door. Jenny goes to grab Roxy again and the savvy veteran reverses. BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!

Jim Ross: BAW GAWD! THAT KILLED HER! JENNY MYST HAS TO BE TORN TO SHREDS!

Roxy stumbles out into the Vegas night and practically collapses on to of Jenny.

Mika is there.

1!

2!

3----JENNY GETS A SHOULDER UP!

A bleeding Jenny Myst gets a shoulder up and Roxy rolls off onto her back, looking at the night sky.

What is it gonna take Jim?

Dear god, I shutter to think!

Jenny is slowly moving. Roxy gets to her feet and stomps on Jenny before stumbling over to one of the cars in the parking lot. She puts both hands down on it and pants, catching her breath. Jenny rolls over onto all fours. Roxy doesn't notice Jenny starting to stir. Roxy turns into a lunging Jenny but catches her, whipping her back first into the car. The entire car rattles as Jenny hits it with a thud and slides down. Roxy grabs Jenny by the face and slaps her.

"You stupid bitch! This is what you wanted! YOU started this! Now take it!"

She slaps her again and Jenny slumps onto the pavement. Kicking her in the stomach, Roxy walks over to the drivers side door and opens it. Picking up Jenny, she walks her around the car by her hair. Myst can barely stand. Looking at her she kisses Jenny on the forehead and whips her into the door, knocking it off it's hinges and sending her crashing.

"Somebody stop this! These women are taking years off their careers!"

"Can we get to the bra and panties fall already?"

Roxy walks through the wreckage. Jenny is a twisted mess. But Roxy doesn't want to pin her. She has a little blood trickling from her lip after the shot from the micrphone.

Roxy picks up Jenny by the hair. She doesn't see that Jenny has a piece of glass from the door in her hand. She slashes out of instinct, cutting a ribbon strip into the purple outfit of Roxy. Jenny, moving solely out of adrenaline, shoves Roxy back to the hood of the car and sits her on top. Roxy grabs Jenny's head and slams it onto the hood. Roxy crawls into the car and opens the other door. She grabs Jenny by the hair and walks her around to the other side of the car. Setting her up again she whips Jenny into the other door! There is a huge thud as she goes crashing. The door comes off and Jenny goes with it. Roxy smiles, and covers.

1!

2!

3!

Winner of the first fall, Roxy Cotton

Roxy pinned Jenny! This could be a long day for the Wench of AX3! All Roxy has to do is get Jenny into bra and panties and this thing is over!

Roxy tries to end it early but pulling at Jenny's top. She wiggles. Roxy gets Jenny's top off after a bit of a struggle.

Here we go! Just the bottoms left!

She goes to pull the bottoms off and Jenny somehow gets both feet on Roxy's midsection and kicks. Roxy goes stumbling back and trips over the door she just through Jenny through.

Jenny uses the back of the car to get to her feet. She is running on pure instinct and hatred now. She is wobbly. Her feet shuffle. Jenny grabs Roxy by the hair but Roxy slaps her hand away. She shoves Jenny who stumbles into the restaurant by the broken front door.

Roxy stumbles in a moment or two later. She reaches for Jenny. Out of instinct, Jenny grabs Roxy by the hair but Vinnie's fiance shoves her back. Roxy charges and locks up with Jenny. Ms. Myst grabs the hole she created with the knife. She rips and pulls Roxy's top over her head. We can see Roxy's black sparkly bra as she flails around blind. Jenny grabs a frying pan and slaps Roxy over the head with it. Eggs and bacon go flying. Roxy falls limp as Jenny rips the rest of the expensive purple top off. She goes to work on the pants as a dazed Roxy begins to come to.

"Jenny almost has her here."

"Yes! Do it! The hottest bod in the business!"

Roxy's foot comes up and kicks Jenny in the face. Jenny is dazed but stumbles forward, grabbing Roxy. Liftin her up she sets her on the coat rack. The hook part goes in her ass, through the material. Roxy cries out and reaches for Jenny. Jenny grabs her......

DDT ONTO THE WOOD FLOOR

The pants that were caught on the hook rip to shreds and fall to her ankles, exposing a glittery black thong.

"There it is!"

The coat rack comes halfway off the mount on the wall.

Winner of the second fall: Jenny Myst

Jenny is now in a skimpy pink bra and her pink ring bottoms. Roxy is in her black glitter bra and panties with the remains of her purple jumper at her ankles.

Jenny realizes it is down to the last fall---I Quit.

Panting, she says "It's go time, bitch".

She stumbles back behind the bar and begins to rummage through the beer wells.

"What the hell does she have in mind here?"

Roxy, holding her ass, stumbles behind the bar. Jenny grabs her.

BACK BODY DROP ONTO THE WOODEN BAR!

Roxy arches up holding her back.

Jenny grabs Roxy by the throat and begins to squeeze.

"QUIT! QUIT! SAY IT!"

"FUCK YOU!" Roxy yells. The men in the bar are all watching this, trying to hide their erections.

Roxy is reaching for something. Jenny is pressing down tight on her throat. Roxy reaches......

Reaches......

Finally gets her hand on a little black object. One of the men in the bar walks away towards the door. It is a hand held taser!

"Did someone just plant something there for Roxy?!"

The man walks out the door as Roxy brings the taser to the side of Jenny's neck. The Diva of the Damned convulses and lets go. Pissing herself and dropping to a knee Roxy pants, trying to catch her bearings.

Stumbling away towards the kitchen, Jenny holds her neck. Roxy is up. Putting the hand held device into the middle of Jenny's back she cries out and begins shaking.

She holds it on until Jenny drops to the floor. She keeps it on as the blonde twitches and shakes.

"QUIT!"

Jenny is shaking bad, drooling. Current can be seen in her teeth.

"QUIT!"

Roxy takes the taser off. She puts it on Jenny's lower stomach near her crotch and turns it on. Myst arches up and shakes again.

"QUIT!"

"Buh gawd, she's gonna kill her with that thing!"

"Jim, do you perhaps have a towel I can borrow?"

Jenny tries to form words through the drool and foam.

"Quit?" Mika asks.

Roxy takes the taser off.

"Quit?" Mika asks again.

Jenny takes this free moment to kick Roxy back and crawl towards the kitchen. Roxy approached again with the taser device but Jenny grabs her ankle, pulling her forward face first into a rack of washed plates and bowls. Dropping the taser, Jenny reaches for it but Roxy stomps on her hand. Roxy goes to pick it up and Jenny shoves her from the ass, sending her face first into the wall of the kitchen.

"Jenny in pure survival mode here."

Jenny is up, holding onto another rack of dishes, and Roxy charges. Jenny grabs her and arm drags her down onto the cooking area! Roxy is laying on the grill. Jenny grins, blood oozing from her mouth, and turns it on!

Roxy jumps off but Jenny grabs her, twisting her and shoving her face right down to the grill. Roxy's face is about an inch away from the grill surface.

"QUIT! QUIT DAMNIT OR I'LL CHAR-BROIL YOUR FUCKING FACE!"

Roxy is struggling, wiggling. Jenny shoves her down so she is about a half inch from the grill.

"QUIT!!!!!"

At the last moment Roxy shoves back and both women go flying, knocking into the deep fryer. The hot grease flies into the air, landing on both women.

Ear piercing screams from both can be heard as the roll on the ground.

"No!!!!! Now what am I going to look at at night!"

"Both of these women could be severely burned here"

Crying, Jenny crawls towards the back of the kitchen. Roxy stumbles. Both women have boils forming on their now reddened skin. There is a big plate glass window leading into the karaoke portion of the restaurant. Roxy grabs a bowl and breaks it over Jenny's head. Roxy's skin is gross looking now. Jenny's is pure red.

Roxy stumbles to the counter and grabs a butcher knife.

"NO! Someone stop this! She can't use that!"

She grins and walks wobbly towards Jenny, wielding the knife. As she goes to bring the knife onto Jenny, Myst stands and grabs her arm. She gets cut on the arm and starts to bleed bad but continues to try to wrestle the knife from Roxy. As she sees Roxy getting the upper hand, bringing the knife towards her, she whips Roxy who goes THROUGH THE WINDOW! Stumbling out to the karaoke room, Roxy isn't moving and is covered in blood. Jenny bends down and grabs Roxy's legs. SHARPSHOOTER

Jenny locks in the sharpshooter on top of the broken glass!

Mika gets in position to see if Roxy will tap.

Roxy screams out in pain as she tries to crawl towards the ropes.

The continues to check for a tap but Roxy is having none of it. She continues to crawl towards the ropes...

Closer...

Closer...

Closer...

The ref checks again for a tap but Roxy shakes him off just as she gets to the bottom rope forcing a break of the hold.

Jenny keeps it locked on for a second longer out of spite but eventually she let's go.

Roxy pulls herself up to her feet slowly using the ropes as an aid. Jenny waits for Roxy to get to her feet and then grabs her by the hair and tosses her towards the opposite ropes. Roxy bounces off the far ropes and on the return takes Jenny Myst down with a spinning wheel kick. Myst goes down hard. Roxy wastes no time and immediately moves in for the kill with the Perfect 10.

Roxy has her locked in tight and then arches her back to increase the pressure even more. Jenny Myst tries to fight out of it. She rolls left but Roxy centers her up. She rolls right and again Roxy centers her back up. Myst starts violently twisting and turning hoping to break the hold to no avail.

The ref slides into position looking for a tap...

Looking....

Looking...

Finally after a few more unsuccessful attempts to break the hold Jenny Myst screams out "I QUIT!!!"

YOUR WINNER…ROXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY COTTONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxy Cotton with the victory over Jenny Myst here at High Stakes!

Those two made even me feel dirty!

We fade backstage...

The sound of a fist slamming into a locker.

Where’s Chaos and Thaddeus?

Graves walks up to Jim with his cell phone on speaker.

[duke]Right here, Jimmy.[/duke]

We are supposed to be having a meeting right now!

Jim says as he huffs and puffs, looking like he is ready to punch the cell phone in the face.

[duke]Yeah, I got your message, so I’m aware. Air Traffic Control has me in a holding pattern, Jim. My pilot has been making loops around Vegas for like 45 minutes.

Kinda out of my control.[/duke]

Holding pattern?

How the fuck are you gonna be a part of these plans tonight if you're not even here?

[duke]Oh, I'll be there, Jimmy. Message me the details and I'll be along as soon as they LET ME FUCKING LAND THIS GOD DAMN PLANE![/duke]

Hearing the obvious frustration in Thadly's voice, Jim starts to say something but is cut off by Graves.

That’s fine Thad, just get here as soon as you can.

Graves ends the call and tosses the phone into his locker.

I don’t like this Mikey!

Don’t worry about it Jim, just focus on retaining that title.

More problems in AX3, surprise surprise…

We fade back to ringside.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(06-14-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-14-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-14-2017), JackCain (06-14-2017), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Phantom Panzer (06-14-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-14-2017), Theo Pryce (06-14-2017), Vincent Lane (06-14-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Jenny Myst (07-26-2020)