Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
What Was I Thinking
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2017, 10:59 PM

The scene opens to the interior of a small hotel room, the camera pans the room and we see that I’m still sleeping in bed, just then the alarm clock starts to go off causing me to stir, and I reach out and slam my hand down on it to turn it off. I slowly rise out of the bed and sit gently on the corner. I begin to rub both of my knees and you can tell that I am in a fair bit of pain from all the years of my extreme style of wrestling finally catching up with me.

Fuck……..

I quickly grab a pill bottle off of the dresser beside me, you are unable to read the label of what the pills might be but know that most likely they are some form of pain medication. I pop out two pills from the bottle and quickly swallow them, I sit there a few seconds hoping that they kick in quickly as my body is aching so badly that I can barely move but I know even with these pill that I should expect to be in some amount of pain as nothing is able to make me feel 100% anymore and will most likely need some form of pain meds for the rest of my life. I slowly stand up and you hear my knees let out a loud pop which causes me to wince, I give my knees one more quick rub before grabbing my pack of cigarettes and heading towards the pouch. As I walk I reach down and give my balls a quick scratch and rearrange my morning wood to a more comfortable position. I walk outside and the cool morning air sends a shiver down my spine. I reach into my pack and pull out a smoke and quickly light it as I lean my arms against the railing.

As I stand out on the pouch looking out on the skyline I start to wonder if I might be pushing myself too hard too quickly trying to get my body ready for my match against Barney Green. I know that this match is going to break my already broken body and that if I think my body pains now I just need to wait till after the match.

What was I thinking? What sane person agrees to a Hardcore Death Match at the age of 35 when they have been out of the business for over 5 years and it is not like during those 5 years I really kept myself in tip top shape, I am at least 20lbs over ring weight and really just allowed myself to get lazy, my body is nowhere close to be ready for this but sadly it is too late to back out now and I will just have to walk into High Stakes with my head held high and pray that this old body will be able to hold out.

I reach up and wipe the sleep out of the corner of my left eyes flicking it to the street before. I take a drag of my smoke inhaling deeply and holding the smoke in for a few seconds before exhaling it out. As I continue to look out on the skyline I begin to speak softly.

Barney Green it is already hard to believe that it has been over a month since I returned to the XWF to challenge you to a match and now in just a little least the 48hrs that match is going to happen. I will not lie I was a little worried that you weren’t going to accept my challenge as it took you a few weeks to reply and I was actually thinking off just calling my return off and go back to the boring retirement life since you were really the only reason I wanted to return in the first place. Like I said to Steve the other day I wanted to fight you for a while now but never got the chance to make it happen as I lost track of your career and didn’t even know if your fat ass were even alive still or if you finally had a heart attack from all that greasy food you love to shove down your gullet, so when I saw that you were still wrestling for XWF off and on, I knew that if I ever was going to get the chance to prove that I am and will always be better then you that now would be the time.

I take the final drag of my smoke and flick the butt out onto the road, I watch as it fall down to the street in what seem to be slow motion.

I was a little nervous when you made the stipulation that the only way you would accept the match was if it was an extreme match as I haven’t allowed that side out of me since before I retired, so I didn’t know if I still had what it took to beat a person to the an inch of their lives and not let it bother me. I have been nothing but the loving husband to my lovely new wife and father figure to my kids from my first marriage, I made sure to bury that anger deep down inside of me hoping that it would never find its way out but sadly for you the flood gates are now opens and all this hate and anger that has been building all those years wants out.

I got to release some of it at Savage Saturday Night on those two talentless hacks that TJ placed me against but that wasn’t enough as I wasn’t allow to beat them as badly I had would have liked but with our match being an extreme match that means that the only thing to stop me would be your lifeless body lying in the middle of the ring. I might just do diabetes a favor and kill you myself instead of letting your fat ass lose a foot, it seems like the more humane thing to do.

I laugh to myself of the thought of Barney losing a foot and having to be bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life, hell I am already shocked that isn’t the case now.

So Barney lets go over a few things you had to say about me. Your main burn was that the only reason I had a career in the XWF was that I rode coattails and that if it wasn’t for allies I have formed over the years that I wouldn’t have won any of my titles. Well that might be true with the tag team but every other title I held in the XWF I won myself, hell most of my reigns were when I was solo and not part of any stables, but enough of that I am down talking to you. You will just have to wait till High Stake just like everyone else to see what horror I plan to cause you.

With that I turn and head back into the hotel room to go shower and start my busy day of training. The scene fades on the screen door sliding close.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)