Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
My First Interview
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2017, 06:38 PM

My match at Savage has just finished and like I told everyone that doubted me I was able to pick up my first win in my first match in 5 years. I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t nervous before the match started but as soon as that bell rang, it was like riding a bike and felt like I had never left.

Was it a great match? Not even close but then again it went a hell of a lot better than I expected saying I was up against a man that was old enough to be my father and a kid that was crazy green and really wasn’t even close to be ready for the big time of XWF and well me I was a little sluggish and not as crisp as I could have been but as least I didn’t botch do much and it seem that I was able to showcase that Chasm is back.

The scene opens to me walking into back and you can tell from the sweat glistening off my bald head that I was dead tired and just wanted to get to the dressing room to shower and call it an early night. Just as I reached my dressing room and was reaching for the handle I heard this voice behind me calling my name.

Chasm…Chasm…… Can I please have a moment of your time?

So fucking close, I lower my head and mutter under my breath

Fuck………

I didn’t even have to turn around to know that the annoying voice calling my name was none other than XWF Reporter and downright piece of shit Steve Sayors. I could hear his footstep getting closer and with ever step I just wanted to run as I really was in no mood to talk with anyone tonight. I slowly turn around and surpise surpise I was fucking right, now just a few feet away from me was Steve Sayors with his oh so loyal camera man staring right at me waiting for an answer, which sadly we both knew was going to be yes as with Steve he doesn’t really take no for an answer and will annoying you nonstop until he gets his way.

What the fuck do you want Steve?

I ask even though I already know the answer, and within seconds Steve answers without even skipping a beat.

I was wondering if I could maybe get a moment of your time to talk about you first match back and the PPV and your match against Barney Green?

I once again lower my head but I could still feel Steve’s stares burning a hole to my soul, I slowly look up

Can’t this wait till tomorrow?

Come on Chaz it will only take a few minutes I promise.

I have heard that before but I knew that if I wanted him to leave and let me be that I would have to agree.

Fine, but you got only 5 minutes

I open the door to the dressing room and flop myself hard onto a chair that was sitting in the corner of the room, I reach into the bag sitting next to the chair and pull out a pack of cigarettes and light one. Steve looks at me with a shocked looked on his face, as we both know that smoking in the dressing rooms were against the rules but really I didn’t care as I was tired and since I could shower and leave I did what I wanted.

I don’t think you are allowed to smoke in here

There we go Steve Sayors once again stating the obvious, I give him this cold stare as I yell

Fuck you Steve, really if I want a fucking smoke I am going to have a smoke, so if you are going to run off to management and rat me out then be my fucking guest, at least then I will know an easy way to get rid of you that doesn’t involve listening to your voice.

You can see that my raising my voice has caused him to back off abit about getting on my case

Fine I will let it slide this time so let’s get this underway shall we?

I nod in agreement

Ok first question, tonight you made your return to the XWF after several years of retirement, how did it feel to be back in an XWF ring?

Well going into the match I was a little nervous that I was not prepared enough but once the bell rang all those nerves quickly disappeared and it felt like the good old days.

How does it feel to know that you won your warm up match leading to your match against Barney Green at High Stakes II?

Oh my god I forgot how boring Steve could be but I figured I better answer his questions quickly so that he will leave me alone at least for a few days.

I knew those two had no chance in hell at beating me as soon as the match started and surprise I was correct and I was able to defeat then without even really breaking a sweat.

So does that mean you feel like after this match you are ready for Barney Green?

I knew that if I wasn’t able to beat Obsidian Air and Templar that my chances against Barney Green were going to be slim as he was going to be a whole different experience, neither of them really pushed me to my limit like Green is going to so I wouldn’t say I am 100% ready but I do have a week or so to prepare myself both mentally and physically and once High Stakes gets here I am going to be more than ready to fight Barney Green.

Why Barney Green?

I look at Steve with the smirk on my face as if I was waiting for this question to come up.

Now that’s the question I was waiting for. As you know Steve me and Barney are a few of the remaining old school XWF wrestlers still around and in the past we have had a fair share of differences, we have gone from friends to enemies back to friends more than a few times but I had always knew I was better than him but truth be told the last few times we were in this company together some jealousy started to form you see Barney Green was able to do something that I was never able to do.

You can see rage starting to form in my face as I speak

And that was win a top rank title in the XWF, knowing that Barney was able to win the XWF World title something that I have tried and failed more than few times started to eat away at me. Sure he won the title at a time when the XWF roster was at its weakest but that doesn’t matter as now he is now in the record book as a 1x World Champ and that right there makes him better than me. No matter how many more titles I might have won or how many more reigns I had he was able to do something I couldn’t.

So this is all over something that happened over 6 years ago?

I tried to forget it and be proud of everything I had done in the XWF but no matter what I did it still ate away at me and now I have had enough I knew if I wanted to be proud of what I have done I needed to beat Barney Green one more time and this time I have to make sure that it is within an inch of his life.

Ok well I think that is more than enough for now and I will leave it at that.

As Steve Sayors leaves the room and I am finally alone, I sit in the chair for a few seconds before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

The scene fades to the bathroom door closing and the sound of the shower being turned on.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chasm's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-11-2017), Barney Green (06-11-2017)