Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Big Bad Wolf
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2017, 10:46 PM

Even in these chains, you can't stop me.
Even in these chains, you can't stop me!

The chain was tied to the tree. The rugged lumberjack and the young boy were chained to it. They were back to back, with only the tree separating. There was a third set of chains attached to the tree, but those had been broken. Each one saw it but they didn't know the other one had. They didn't even know who the other one was.

Once upon a time
There was a nasty, little piggy filled with pride and greed

The young boy had an ego. He thought he was untouchable. He had the world in his palm in his mind and thought everyone was below him. He was trying to carry on his fathers legacy, and he let everyone know how great his father was and how great his plans were. This little piggy was greedy, too. Take, take, take. That is all he wanted to do. He didn't want to work for anything, because he felt like it should all be handed to him. He felt like everything should be spoon fed to him with a gold plated spoon. He couldn't survive out on his own. He had no survival skills, because nobody taught him how to survive outside his own little world---a world he created.

Once upon a time
There was an evil, little piggy typical disease

The rugged lumberjack had a problem, he had a sickness. He liked to fuck men in the ass. He played it off that he enjoyed female genitalia but when he got mad, or drunk, or both, he would often dabble in taboo activities. Hell, if he knew he had a young boy on the other side of the tree, he would probably try to catch him and fuck him. The only problem is, with all of his strength and all of his rage, he could not break the chain. The two fingers touched as the hands were tied behind.......he knew SOMEONE was there.

You see this little pig is slowly becoming my own worst enemy.
You see this evil pig she's a blood, blood, blood sucking part of me

Both of these two had elements that made him whole. Rage, aggression, an ego, an attitude, supreme confidence. Both of the chained men had something that he desperately needed, and would stop at nothing to acquire. Both of these men were going to be victims, whether he wanted them to be or not. There was a greater force at play. The moon was beginning to shine bright through the forest.

He saw them from the woods. His mouth watered. Their necks possessed their DNA. He just needed to change. He needed to be what he was inside. He needed to be what he dreaded the most.

He needed to be what he said he would never be again.

But he couldn't control it.

Everywhere I go, you go along with me (she said)
Anything you get, is all because of me (I said)
Everything I do, you do along with me (she said)
No matter where you run, you cannot hide from me

The moon was beginning to illuminate the woods around him. It was providing a light.

[Image: TVRk2H1.gif]

The woods was quiet, but loud at the same time The only sounds were those of bugs, assorted birds and the occasional frog. The only light was the moon, which was full and bright. The leaves and sticks crunched and rustled, and even the smallest amount of movement would echo like a blow horn through a deep valley.

You stumble around in the semi-light, trying to make the least amount of noise possible. You don't know how you got here, all you know is you want to go home.

There are so many things that can kill you in the woods. Spiders, snakes, charging deer, the occasional bear......

Wolves.

And all this noise you can't help but make, they can come up silent. They can watch you for hours, waiting for the right time to strike. A wolf can disembowel you before you even realize you have him on top of you---but they don't. They eat you slowly. They make you feel it.

You stumble around trying to feel your surroundings. Every little bump, every weird creepy crawly. They make you pull back. Oh, how did you get so lost?

There is a howl in the distance that you can barely make out. The moon is a natural flashlight, but it only seems to illuminate a small portion of the trail in front of you. You hate how that works. It is directly above you but it only seems to light up where it wants to.

[Image: lLfC13U.gif]

Even in these chains, you can't stop me!

He circled his catch. He was chained to the tree earlier, but he found a way to brake the chain. This was a dog eat dog world. The rugged lumberjack was beginning to break his chains. The boy was crying.

Pig, pig!
Would you let me in?

He took a step towards them. Would they accept their fate, or would they try to fight? Would they lay down and let nature run its course.

He hoped they would fight. It made the kill that much more desirable.

Pig, pig!
Would you let me in?
Pig, pig!
I've been everywhere that you've been

Less than an hour before he had been tied to the same tree. He needed to know he could break these chains. He needed to know he could get out and get a step ahead. Had he failed, maybe he would be there to die with them. Maybe another predator would pick him off with him able to do nothing to counter it.

Now I've got nothing to lose and everything to win
Pig, pig!

This was his time. The little pigs were right there and he could salivate thinking of them. Ripping their skin to tattered threads, spilling their blood on the soft soil below. They had something he needed, wanted, craved, and longed for. One of them, the bigger one, had something he felt was his.

Would you let me in?
Pig, pig!
Would you let me in?
Pig, pig!
I'm already under your skin
'Cause I'm the big bad wolf, now let the games begin

Let the games begin.

He stepped through the brush until he was less than 20 yards away.

You see I am the wolf,
And this dirty, little piggy lives inside of me.

Inside he felt like maybe he could be one of them. Inside he felt good, like he didn't want to cause any harm to them. But something was coming over him. Running his hand through his hair, he was beginning to feel like maybe he wasn't one of them after all.

You see every now and then,
I forget which one that I want and which one that I need.

He needed them both. He needed both heads on a stick. He needed both to feel the pain he felt inside. He needed both suffer.

I have come to realize
That both of them have become a necessity

I now have come to realize
That I become which animal I choose to feed

Looking down he saw he still had part of the chain---at the cuff---attached to his wrist. It jingled as he took off, and began to run.

Even with these chains, you can't stop me.
Even with these chains, you can't stop me
Even with these chains, you can't stop me
Even in these chains, you won't break me
Even in these chains, you won't stop me
Even in these chains, you won't break me
Even in these chains, you won't take me
Even in these chains, you won't haunt me

He launched himself.

[Image: VtkiTOU.gif]

As you stumbled to a clearing, you hear a noise. It sounds like human screaming in the distance. It sounds like a growling, ripping, tearing flesh. It sounded like pain.

As you push your tired legs to continue you hear a rustle around you. Your delirious and tired eyes notice red dots surrounding you......

All around you.

All encompasing.

But it is the one you don't see, the one you don't expect, which makes the first move.

It is the one you wrote off as being incapable.....

The one you threw away as a real contender, a real possibility.....

Pain hits your back as the red dots look on. The moon illuminates a face....but it isn't the face you would have expected.

It was all a blur, seconds turned to minutes and minutes felt like years. He didn't kill you quickly. Spiders, snakes, all of those....they kill you over days. Bears make it quick. Deers sometimes get lucky. A wolf knows what he is doing. He systematically disects you and takes his sweet time.

By the time your world is fading a full 60 minutes has passed.....

But you were dead from the opening strike.

Your screams have echoed theirs. You wondered who they were, if they were feeling this too.

But their chains, both internal and external had stopped them. You had a chance to run, had a chance to give up, but you chose to push on.

Now you faced your worst fear and your worst fear won.

The big bad wolf.

[Image: kOXEWue.gif]

Everything about Chris was a wolf.

Such majestic animals.

But so deadly.

The Grey Wolf is an apex predator. It is the largest canine in the wild.

It took a full hour..........

Toying with you. Enjoying itself.

...........you were alive, when it began to eat you.

I'm already under your skin
'Cause I'm the big bad wolf, now let the games begin!

[Image: gYhLaur.png]

[Image: rCLhLGa.png]

He huffed

He puffed.

He blew your house down.

The Big Bad Wolf.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-16-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)