Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
We. The People. Part 3: Letting Go
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2017, 04:46 PM

Chris continued to walk around the run down Dothan Wal-Mart. He was going to catch a plane out of Birmingham tomorrow to get to Vegas, but for right now he wanted to show people......well.......people. Chris walked past the piss soaked seemingly dead guy. Left for dead, just like he was. As soon as he walked through the doors he set his cell phone stopwatch to 60 minutes. He was going to walk through hell on earth, and show Thaddeus and Caedus that their little "army's" and their redneck drinking buddies were nothing.......you see, in his eyes, life is what you make it out to be. If you see things through rose colored glasses, you will ever really see things for what they are. Chris had struggled through this for some time. He always stayed optimistic that things would get better. They never did. That he would be with Nicole and settle down. He never did. That he would be the greatest Universal Champion in the history of professional wrestling. He wasn't.........yet. 

As he hit "GO" on his watch, he walked through the doors, talking as he did so. 

"I have been called a lot of things in my life. I have been called a lot of things since I have been here, as well. I may not be the top of Paul Heyman's power rankings, but I am top 4. You all act like I am a basement dweller. Like one loss here or there has defined my entire contract. Hell, both Thaddeus and I are AHEAD of the current Universal Champion. What does that say about the strength of this company? But I think my record stands for itself. I am a former Universal Champion and, unlike Jim Caedus, I earned that gold. He took it in a pathetic display of cowardice. I took on 5 of, at the time, the top superstars in this entire business. And I came out on top. I walked through shit and came out smelling like roses. Jim Caedus barely broke a sweat. Can anyone say he has earned his spot at the top? You will think a redneck hillbilly like him would love to fight. You would think he would want to be the first one to step up and take on an opponent just to say he kicked their ass ass and took their title while sharing beers with his "brothers" at the American Legion. You'd think he would want people to know he was a baddddd sumbitch. Instead, all people know is that he stole a title off a beaten man, and that he has been effectively hiding ever since. 

If this isn't the tell tale sign of being a bitch made faggit, I don't know what is.

When I had the belt I wasn't a hard guy to find. I took on anyone and everyone. I wasn't always granted the matches, but I didn't let anyone talk sideways. I will step in the ring whenever, wherever I need to. Hell it doesn't even need to be in a ring. There isn't a single person on this planet who couldn't describe me as a fighting champion. There isn't a single person on this planet who couldn't say, at least, that I brought some form of honor to being the champion. What honor has Jim Caedus brought? What honor would Thaddeus Duke bring? Thaddeus the pretty boy and Caedus the big bearded coward. 

You could call me a, "man of the people", could you not? And here is the funny thing......I hate the people. And they hate me. But it is a relationship that works because we both have an understanding that through our hate, we need each other. 

Jimmy thought he was cute with a little montage aimed directly and solely at me. He thought he was being slick. Jim is about as slick as a turtle trying to walk through quicksand. Isn't it painfully obvious that he is panicking? He sees his title slipping away. He sees it in his grasp, and his grasp is loosening as the seconds tick away. He sees his future in AX3 going down the drain. He sees himself slipping back into obscurity. Maybe this was his way of getting back at me for ripping him apart two promos ago when I pointed out how blatantly gay everything he says is? Noticed how he has toned it down a tad? He knows. But he hates to accept. You see, when I talk, people listen. That is the beauty of having power and having influence. If Jim had done the same I would have thrown a middle finger into the 02 around me and told him to shove it...though I am sure he would like it there.....but when I mention something he does it. Hmmm......I wonder why? Because he KNOWS I am the top dog around here. He knows that this is my junkyard and anyone who wants to try to rummage through it will feel my teeth."

This woman didn't have help with these punk kids, and Thaddeus won't have help either. He is all alone. All alone with two others who constantly do everything they can to make things as difficult as hell for him......who is gonna come out on top?

Either way, should be chaotic.

Thaddeus Duke is gonna be alone in there with a monster. No help. But, maybe he is subliminally asking for it.

Thaddeus Duke is basically a Gabe Reno clone. He has to put out 5, 6, 7, 8 promos, sans the lighting and crayola fonts, in order to justify his shallow words. Shallow messages, shallow words, boring layout. He thins because Gabe put out 9 promos and beat me, he can do the same. But Gabe Reno didn't beat me cleanly, because Gabe Reno can't beat me cleanly. But I know what Thaddy boy will say "he still beat you. A loss is a loss." Maybe true. But Gabe didn't beat me due to skill, Gabe beat me because Vinnie Lane couldn't help sicking his little nose in everyone's business. I had Reno dead to rights. I will have Thaddeus dead to rights as well. This time there will be no Vinnie. I don't need to put out 10 promos to beat Thaddeus. It just makes him look shallow and I refuse to stoop there. He can't out fight me, so he wants to out talk me. Pathetic, am I wrong? Reno tried. Reno failed. Vinnie won that match for the Reno*Verse. Thaddeus will lose this match for himself.

FORTY SIX MINUTES

Chris walked around the corner to the hunting and fishing section.

There was a redneck there in work boots who looked like he just got done mowing football field worth of glass. He was sampling shotguns, with three laid out on the glass counter in front of him.

"Deez ones always done do that backfire horsesheet" he said, and Chris cringed. "I jus' want one where I can shoo't a damn turkey ora damn quail an not hafta worry bout no broken shoulda's n sheet"

Zrrrt

He spit into a water bottle that was stained brown.

Chris sat and watched this man. This was Jim Caedus in a nutshell. He wants everything handed to him because he looks rough and tumble, he looks the image and fits the part. People are intimidated by him because of his size and stature, but don't know that on the inside he is a fragile, frail man. That is why he is so angry, he hates himself.

"Can I get somm'one who knows wat the fuck they are talkin 'bout when dey speak? Women don't know dogshit bout no guns."

The girl behind the counter, he didn't realize, had been called in to work that department and really didn't know much about the guns. She was just a fill in. But still, she tried. She even had the paperwork for each out, reading through them, to see what they did and what caliber they were.

She was trying.

But impostor Jim didn't care. He slammed his hand down on the counter, spitting in his gross bottle while he did it.

"Gimme someone who knows this sheet!"

She stepped back. She thought maybe he was going to break the glass.

"I want to talk to someone who doesn't belong in the housewares department! Dammmit!"

Chris could tell this woman was growing increasingly more upset.

"Jim Caedus has such backwards views. He doesn't care that people around them are trying their hardest, even in tough situations. In a way, I respect that. He demands perfection.......what I don't respect is that he doesn't take the time to know what perfection is. He tries to justify himself as being a baddddd motherfucker because he participated in a few coordinated attacks here and there. He thinks that because he is aggressive, arrogant, and an asshole that he is full on AX3. He isn't AX3......he is a nobody. He needed AX3 more than AX3 needed him. He wanted to kick me out of the group because he couldn't control me.....he couldn't put his ego aside to understand that someone can be more aggressive, more arrogant and more of an asshole than he was. He couldn't wrap his head around it. Jim Caedus couldn't understand why someone who wasn't a champion, and was in a bit of a skid, was getting more recognition than him. He still can't. He never once thought that maybe, just maybe, someone out there is BETTER than him. Jim has beaten a lot of people on this roster..but he has never had to face me. Look at Danny Imperial. The rising star. The man who was a Television Champion, "The Next Big Thing", the future of this company. I sent him packing. He hasn't been seen since. Jim Caedus is walking head fist into a Tornado and is too stupid to take cover. So I am going to blow his roof off and tear his house down."

He walked around the landscape of this bar.

Line after line of broke white person after broke white person. Thaddeus Duke drives leer jets and leads army's over landscapes.......Jim Caedus was homeless and apparently likes to fuck men in the ass......these aren't his people either. They don't like that gay shit.

20 Minutes blinked on his phone.

Wow....shit goes quick when you are dealing with idiots. It would feel sooooo much slower for Jim and Thaddeus.

He noticed an open door, creaked, leading out to the back. He heard what sounded like crashing and fidgeting around. He walked around and peeked through. He saw what appeared to be a woman, all alone, in the graffiti wrapped walls of Wal-Mart's back lot. The heat had to be close to 100 degrees outside.

[Image: 0mbT2sN.jpg]

She was seated on a rusty, dirty bench. She was shaking. Her skin was as pale as her dirty shirt was. She looked up at him, almost through him, with deep, round, shallow, dead eyes. He had seen those eyes before, even though the face was sunken.

Nicole.

He watched as the balloon wrapped. He watched as her mouth bit the cap off the needle and placed it on her trembling bicep.

The girl he loved.....the girl he has fought for his entire life. The girl he would drop it all for and live in happiness.

The girl whose parents he had killed.

The needle pressed in.

He could save her. He could stop this. But if he saved her, he would need to stay with her in the hospital, he would miss High Stakes......

.....he would lose his chance.

Normally, he would. He knew he would get another chance. The company needed him to be the champion. But Nicole was the only true "love" he had ever known. She was the only thing that made him feel whole.

In a way he knew he created this mess. He knew part of her situation was his fault.

But he knew what he needed to do.

He walked over and got down on one knee. Her eyes were gone. They weren't the same eyes he knew anymore, they were cloudy. Almost milkish.

"I love you." He said to her, kissing her forehead. "I have always loved you. I always will love you."

He stroked her hair, he wondered if she felt it.

"Let me help you......"

"C----C----Chrr-----Chris?" Her voice was weak. This wasn't the strong willed Nicole he once knew.

"Nicole.....take my hand."

Her frail hand grabbed his, she vainly attempted to squeeze.

"Now, Nicole......let go."

She tried to lift her head again, to look Chris in the eyes. She could barely lift it. He could see her dirty panties under her shirt. All she was wearing was a shirt.

"Let go."

Nicole hesitated.

"If you ever loved me, you'd understand."

Her head fell back.

"Why I need to go."

Her head dropped forward.

He got up, he dusted off his knees.

The Universal Title was the only thing he loved now. And he had to let Nicole go. He had to had nothing left. He had to have nothing to love that he could run back to. He pulled out a dollar and dropped it at her feet.

Walking back to his Jeep his phone went off......it was his alarm.

60 minutes was up.

The Universal Title was all he had left.

A smile crossed his face as he opened the door.

The Bearded Liar Said:Nothing you've said to ME specifically bothers me.

That is why Jimmy felt the need to say it right?

[Image: xqx9l88.jpg]

That's what I thought.

[Image: Wp5FMaF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-11-2017)