Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
We. The People. Part 2: Junkie
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-10-2017, 10:47 PM

OOC: I'm on tour with my music group, and we had a show last night and tonight I worked my DJ gig (still here, 9-4), but I had plans for RP's and wanted to give you two of the best I had tomorrow. I believe I am limited to 2 per day, right? So here it is, shorter than I wanted but here it is.)

JUNKIE

Chris unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door. Dothan was a big drug area, and he fully expected to see the junkies that usually sit outside Wal-Mart in Florida to be inhabiting this one too. He was right.

There was a man sitting out front with his sleeping bag and other assorted items. His skin had marks on it, probably from scratching, and it was clear he hadn't showered in a long, long time. His teeth, or what Chris could make out of them from this distance, were yellow and crooked. He had a dirty hat on that vaguely resembled the color it was originally supposed to be. It most likely wasn't his.

The ground around him was littered with trash. Chris could only assume it was his. But everyone assumes about junkies. He was only human after all, right or wrong.

Isn't that the beauty of being human? So deliciously chaotic.

As he approached, probably 50 yards now, he saw what looked like a wet stain on the mans filthy jeans. Could you even call them jeans? Did they make dusty tan jeans?

As he got closer he noticed what looked like a guitar case that appeared to be open---for money---but there was no money in it. Nobody wants to help out someone they deem to be "below them". As Chris got close to this man, he noticed a tattoo on his arm. Marine corps. This was a veteran. And this was his life?

Something in this man reminded Chris of himself, however. A proud hero who fell on a few hard times and now all of the sudden everyone thinks he is a scrub. This man beaten and battered from life. His services were no longer respected, no longer looked highly upon, and he was nothing in the eyes of people who couldn't hold a candle stick to what he had done in the past.

Yeah, just like Chris.

He watched this man pull a needle out of his pocket. He dug around for a little baggie. When he pulled it out, it appeared to be empty. The soul shattering emptiness and dispair in his eyes told the story. If he didn't get his fix, his life was over.

Was it really?

No. Of course not.

But in his mind it was. It was the same with Chris. If Chris didn't win this belt, the sense of emptiness he would feel would be second to none. He related to this man but he didn't want to. Something in him compelled him to give the man a $20 bill. It was crumbled, and wrinkled.

Like the man was.

Like Chris was.

He would come back and check on the man before he left, but he had other business to take of. Other people to see. What awaited him, however, he would have never imagined.

The horror.

The People.

"Oh, you thought it was over. You thought I was just going to pack it in, did you? I am sorry I had more important shit to take care of than pandering to the lowest common denominator in Thaddeus Duke and his delirious group of fan boys and pre-pubescent teen girls. I have been making plans and setting things into motion. Thaddeus Duke wants to get creative. Boat horns and more shallow tough talk. Beautiful. I have a little of my own.

Thaddeus Duke is a pretencious prick.

FACT!

Thaddeus Duke KNOWS he has to stay talking to stay relevant.

FACT!

Thaddeus Duke is beginning to panic because his little tactics to get me off my game didn't work.

FACT!

Thaddeus Duke has no idea what he is in for and the 60 minutes of pure hell and pain he is about to experience.

FACT!

Thaddeus Duke, I won't lie, is one hell of a competitor. So is Jim. Do I like either of them personally? Hell no. But I understand talent when I see it. But for Thaddeus to say my star is fading? That is simply not true. That is Thaddy boy grasping at straws. That is Thaddeus trying to convince himself of something that is simply not true. See I've had the benefit of being in the ring with Thaddeus, and I know what he is capable of. Him, on the other hand, has NO IDEA what to expect from me. He has no idea how much this title means to me. He has no idea how much of an obsession, and addiction, it has become. How much my body craves it like another hit for a junkie. And like a junkie, there isn't a stoop I won't lower to in order to get another fix. He has no idea what door to hell I will kick open to get to where I want--no--where I NEED to be. I will grab Satan by his horns and I will rip them off slowly while he screams and begs me to stop. Until I have Satan himself on his knees as my slave I will not stop. Until I have every fallen angel on leashes, lined up and ready to do my bidding with whip marks on their backs and my brand on their shoulders, I will not stop.

This isn't posturing, this isn't tough talk. I have done it before. You want to discuss facts, Thaddeus? You want to state facts about being bored of me, great, well let me tell you a few facts. Which member of this roster has been more violent than me over the last 6 months? Which member of this roster has been in the most dangerous matches, the most disruptive, the most talked about, and in the "Highest Stakes" matches? You're looking at him. Sure, Caedus won Lethal Lottery. Sure, you became number one contender. Sure, there has been a spattering of violence and gore, but no consistency. I am constantly in matches where not only am I putting my career in jeapordy, but my entire damn life. The fact my record is 33-10-2 is quite frankly a miracle. I have taken the most punishment of any big name on this roster, but you can't deny that I have dealt out my fair share as well. Matches with fire, blood, heavy stipulations, inside cades, "sanitariums', you name it, it feels like I have done it. Matches you wouldn't see anywhere else. Am I making excuses? Hell no. I will admit, I used to. I used to feel like this company was out here to screw me. They didn't want someone they couldn't control at the top. They wanted a pawn like you. They wanted someone who they could market as "their guy". They couldn't afford to have a little chaos at the top.

Well, what do they have? They have exactly that. They have disorder between the old owners and the Kings, with that stupid TM. I was running roughshod over this company, then the Kings came in to try to throw a little lukewarm water on the coals that I had previously ignited. Look how well that went. It has been a chess match, punches and counter punches. Then, out of nowhere, Vinnie decided to grow a set and want his company back. There is unrest, confusion, flat out chaos. Because nobody can control me. Vinnie wants to take the lesser of two evils. Win, and have to deal with me. Lose, and sit home and have to watch those cheap suit pricks try to deal with me. Are you surprised Vinnie chose the way he did? If someone is going to attempt to screw me over, he would rather be the one to do it.

Jim Caedus must be on the spectrum somewhere. He just doesn't learn. How many people are going to tell him that the same old bullshit is growing old. But that is fine. Some people are just stuck in their ways. There is no helping some. Besides looking like a junkie, Caedus acts like a junkie. Always going back to the shit that is killing him. He is like a junkie. If over aggressive bullshit was a drug, Jim is one hit away from being found in a pile of his own chunky vomit.

I already broke down his gayness, there is no need to break down something so blatantly obvious. So, no quotes today Jimmy boy. I'll spare you the embarrassment, although you give me so, so much ammo. You just haven't had the misfortune of opening your dicktrap as much as Thaddeus has. Lucky, perhaps?

But back to my original point. I can call Jim a junkie all I want, but in reality, maybe it is me. If the Universal Title was the most expensive heroin on the planet, I would be the one with the J in front of my title. I need it, I crave it, and I am willing to do any and all for it. The hell I plan to bring to High Stakes, the pain I plan to put these men through is barbaric, it is dastardly. The levels to which I am going to break and shatter both of these men should be illegal. It should be banned in every country. I should face the needle. Which is a heavier prison sentence, pre-meditated or heat of passion?

This will be both. I know what I am going to do, but I also can't be held responsible for what I am about to do. Honestly, I am in an cunundrum. I have a plan, but when I get into that ring for 60 minutes all bets are off. Go ahead, call it a contridiction. Say I am confusing myself. Say I talk in circles. I am only human. Human emotions are some of the most complex things on the planet. Humans in general. Do you have any idea how complex the cirulatory system is? Well when it suffers massive damage, it can never be repaired. Human's can survive and withstand a lot. They can handle falls, cuts, bruises scrapes. People survive terrible accidents. But a little chemical can kill them. We are strange creatures, aren't we? Well I am going to show Thaddeus and Jim exactly what the human body can withstand, because when these two leave the desert.....they will never again be the same people. They will take a memory back with them. Their internal organs will turn to liquid shit. They will have no choice but to take some time off. I will appear at the first show after the Pay Per View with the belt over my shoulder while they will be sitting in a Vegas hospital nursing their wounds.

I'm wrong?

Just watch.

Many junkies are stereotyped. They are called names. They are judged. They are looked down upon. But they are never fully understood.

I feel this way.

Nobody quite understands what goes through my head. Nobody quite understands how I feel. Nobody quite understands what I am capable of. Hell I don't even understand it. All I know is that if I don't get another fix soon..........

He runs his hands through his hair with a crazed look. The junkie was covered in vomit and his eyes were rolled.

He died for what he needed......what he loved.

Chris was happy for him. Chris, too, would get his fix......

Even if it killed him.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-11-2017)