Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Rebirth
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2017, 01:05 PM

It had been several years since I last spoke to anyone. After my sacrificial moment in the XWF, I vanished back to my land to start over. I destroyed all my followers and left them all in the shadows to die of starvation because my words were the only food for survival. I accepted my next assignment from the Almighty. It would be one where I would stay silent and be alone. I was content living in a home I built on my property without ever being bothered.

It had been almost a year to the day since I last spoke a word or heard the Almighty's voice in my ear. It appeared to me that my mission was finally over and this was my eternal resting place. On Mother's Day, I woke up to His voice once more. He said, "You are to build the worlds in which I will show you. They will be much bigger than the Promise Land and the Village you watched over. I will be with you, Eli." And those words still echo in my mind like it was just yesterday.

My soul was rested; my mind was at ease; my life was complete. I was just fine remaining at the destination, but the Almighty saw different. Who am I to question the purpose or mission He has for me? I'm but a servant who hears and obeys. He is more powerful than I, and He has yet to fail me so I complied. I began gathering materials to build these two worlds. I wasn't sleeping because He gave me strength. While I built structures on one side, I would hear the choir of the heavens sing about my work. As my feet took me to the other, the sun hid behind the clouds and I could hear the tormented screams from the pits. Both places made me happy.

I remember lying in the bed one night with my eyes wide open listening to the voices argue. I knew how to settle the matter so I finally opened my mouth. I was ready to speak my first word since I was told to stay shut, but nothing came out. The Almighty had caused me to be a mute. Though I was content, I wasn't sure why He would do this. I stayed awake and just listened to the voices constantly talk.

"Eli," the Almighty said to silent the rest of the voices. "Eli, it's time to gather the lost souls and bring them home." He wasn't specific, but somehow I knew exactly who he was speaking about. We had that close of a relationship that He would speak in riddles and mysteries, and I would hear them with clarity. I just knew everything like He was guiding my every step, saying my every word, and dictating every moment in time. It was a puzzle that I seemed to know what the final masterpiece would look like.

Day and night I built. I never stopped.

On June 1st, I finally shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. I saw visions of what the Almighty had for me. I woke up smiling and opened my mouth,
"I'm brand new." I started to laugh because the Almighty had released me from my slumber and I was allowed to share my voice with others once more.

Eli was out in the field working on another home when all-of-a-sudden it started to pour rain without warning. He remained on the roof with a hammer in his hand, and raised his face towards the sky while the rain fell on him. He shut his eyes and began seeing certain things that the Almighty was showing him. It wasn't just about things he had done in the past, but things he would do in the future. He couldn't help but enjoy the work he was doing and the journey he was about to go on.

He dropped the hammer and climbed off the roof. He made his way half a mile to a small pond he had created in the middle of his property. The rain started coming down harder and Eli just stood there watching it overflow his pond. He moved into the pond and got on his knees. He stretched out his arms and opened his hands towards the sky. His body bent backwards into the pond and he came out completely soaked. Eli thought this was a sign and that the Almighty was baptizing him into a new purpose, and baptizing his property for His new work.

The next day, Eli was working outside when he heard a train whistle in the distance. His head turned and he wiped away the sweat from his face.

There was a train track that went throughout his property that was covered in weeds and rust. You wouldn't expect a train to be running on them the way they were kept, but a train was coming towards him. He left the open area and went inside his home so he wouldn't be seen upon the arrival of the train.

While the tracks were old and looked like nothing had been ran on them in quite sometime, the train itself coming on the tracks looked new. It carried a few cars without any markings that most train cars have. The appearance was shiny and polished which would make one wonder why it's traveling to this broken area. Nevertheless, it was arriving at full speed towards his property and came to a stop once it hits the middle of the land.

Several men made their way out of one of the train cars wearing clothes ranging from overalls, wife-beater shirt with sweat stains, and just your average t-shirt and jeans look. A few of them had beards that were not groomed well, and yet two looked like they were CEO's in a large corporation minus their clothes.

From another came young ladies wearing dresses like they were going to a Sunday church service in the south of the United States, but with a look of fear or uncertainty.

All of them were looking around and taking in the scenery without saying a word. Nobody seemed sure what they were doing here. In fact, they seemed like strangers with one another and no one had come as friends or a couple. Everyone was on their own.

After several minutes, Eli came walking out of his home and gave a loud whistle to get everyone's attention.

"What everyone must understand is the world you left behind is exactly that... a place you left behind. Right here... right now... this is your new home, your new life, your new world. However you were raised to do things back there should be left. We do things around here a certain way and as long as you obey, then we'll just have a good life together. Ya'll understand?

Everyone began looking at one another not sure what it was all about, but nodded in agreement.

"Good. First rule of fight club is we do not talk about fight club."

A few gave a smirk knowing what reference Eli was alluding to, but once they saw Eli's facial expression, they were wondering if he was being serious. A long pause followed as Eli just looked at everyone, then let out a big laugh.

"I'm just kiddin' with ya'll. Lighten up. Seriously though, who wants some fresh kool-aid? It's.... to die for. Hehehe..."

No one let out a smile as Eli turned around to head back towards his home.

"And that's not a joke. My drinks are that good."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post