Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Dirty Dancing
Black Jesus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2017, 03:38 PM

69 WAS THE ROOM NUMBER that was selected for obvious reasons to usher in the new child. Jason and Claudia had only known each other for a short amount of time, but went along with fate. Their view of fate allowed them to not only claim love for one another, but also start the process of creating a family. Upon agreeing to have unprotected sex and try to conceive, they met with a medium to find out the right time. The date would be June 8, 2017 at 6:35pm.
    Jason arrived first to make the suite look somewhat romantic to help create the mood. He began to light several candles throughout the room so it brought enough light for them to see one another, but not too bright to ruin the mood he was going for. In fact, he purchased coconut smelling candles to give the room a good smell. Jason had to give the manager a little extra since it was against their rules to have a certain amount of candles lit. And since it was a very special moment in their lives, he had a favorite song of theirs playing quietly in the background, "The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennfer Warnes."
    Claudia arrived right after work around 5:37pm and could not believe at all the work Jason had done. She loosened her coat to reveal some black and red lingerie. The two began kissing and made their way to the bed. She slowly took his penis out of his pants, and put it inside...

:: clapping is heard from the bathroom ::

The two stop and can't move because the fear that someone is in the room with them. She starts to shake when they hear footsteps coming near to the bathroom door. Their breathing is moving at a rapid pace and they are professing their love to one another quietly as if it were their last moment on Earth. The door opens and a person walks out. They aren't able to get a good look because they are afraid to move their heads. The person blows out several candles to kill most of the lighting, and is whistling while doing so. The mysterious figure grabs a chair from the small kitchen and drags it across the floor. Jason and Claudia continue to look into each other's eyes not knowing what is going on or what is going to happen. They mouth the words "I love you" to each other and just lay there. The person sits down in the chair while looking at them from a few feet away. Jason slowly turns his head toward the person and see's the figure in dark sitting, along with a camera beside him on a tripod.

"Is this your first time, man? Never go straight in. You have to enjoy her. You have to lick her. You have to feel her. Understand what I'm saying?"

"Is that a camera? Are you going to kill us?" Jason says stuttering.

The person laughs. Claudia starts to cry and asking the person not to kill them.

"Why would I want to kill either of you? Hm? That doesn't make much sense now, does it? Here we are in room 69, and the two of you are about to get in on some PLEASURE! I wouldn't want to ruin that moment. No. Not for you two. Consider me your guardian angel. Or better yet, the guardian angel of love. I here to make sure you both do it right and there's no second guessing. I guess you can call me Cupid."

Jason looks around and doesn't see anyone else, nor weapon near the man whose voice sounds like a hippy.

"Are you all alone?"

"Heh. Do you know anything about cupid? Did you ever see anyone with him?"

Jason slowly moves his woman off of him and sits up in the bed. He sits up at the edge of the bed and stairs at the mystery man in the chair. Jason's voice gets more confident sounding...

"I don't know who the fuck you are or why you're in our fucking room, but I think it's best you get the fuck out before I kill you or call the damn cops.
You have three seconds to get the hell out of my room or..."

The man starts laughing. Jason realizes that the threat didn't do anything and he's going to have to take action. Jason takes some deep breaths and launches himself towards the other, but is caught with a hand wrapped around his throat. He is kicking and throwing punches, but it's not doing anything.
Claudia starts screaming for him to let Jason's throat go. The screams get louder, but no one is coming to their aid. The man in the shadows releases his grip as Jason collapses to the floor out cold.

"I see you, ma'am, have the screaming down well. Good for you. Your little boy toy would have been proud hearing that in his ear. Heh. There's angels, and then there are demons. Which spiritual being is Cupid then? Angel or Demon? We all like to imagine this person with wings as an angel because he's bringing love to the world. But we all ignore the arrow he shoots. We don't know much about his weapon. We just draw it on cards or think about this imagery in our minds. True be told, miss, that I have the answer. Cupid isn't an angel or demon. He's both."

She stops screaming because her vocal chords are exhausted. Tears are streaming from her face as she just watches the man walk closer towards her. He sits on the bed, and gently brushes her tears from her face.

"I know ya'll aren't married. Being a spiritual being, and part angel I couldn't let that happen. You two sinning in my house under my watch? I can't let it happen. You had choices to make. I could have allowed you to partake in this evil and I would have had no choice but to kill you both. I didn't want to. I chose to help you. I am sacrificing myself for the greater good and to protect you from harm. If ya'll conceived, then you both would be dead. I'm going to make myself sin, sacrificing my good nature to protect and save you both. We're going to conceive."

Claudia starts to shake realizing what is about to happen. She looked over at Jason's body lying their unconscious, and this man sitting next to her about to have sex with her.

"But I'll need you to accept. If you say 'No,' then I'll do bring to you both what sin brings. If you say 'Yes,' then you get what you came to this room for and you both get to live out tomorrow."

Her mouth begins to frown and lip starts to quiver. She regrettably shakes her head "yes."

"Oh, I love this song."

She looks at him confused. He gets up off the bed and turns the song "The Time of My Life" volume all the way up. He turns back towards her and extends his hand.

"May I have this dance?"

She slowly reaches out and he just grabs her hand, picks her up and the two start dancing. Jason is slowly gaining conscious and the man notices. He throws Claudia on the bed and quickly ties her up. She starts to scream again, but it makes no difference. He goes over towards Jason, and throws him on top of her. He ties him up with her. The two are trying to shake and get loose while he goes back to his chair.

"Darlin', I was never going to have sex with you. I'm here to cleanse. Go on and have your fantasy fun. I'll sit here and watch because I love watching. I like watching sins take place because after the sin manifests itself, I get to do my work. I get to be Cupid."

She slowly reaches out and he just grabs her hand, picks her up and the two start dancing. Jason is slowly gaining conscious and the man notices. He throws Claudia on the bed and quickly ties her up. She starts to scream again, but it makes no difference. He goes over towards Jason, and throws him on top of her. He ties him up with her. The two are trying to shake and get loose while he goes back to his chair.

:: a few hours pass by ::

The man is sitting in his chair that's in front of the bed as Jason and Claudia aren't moving.

"I have sat in the back for far too long. I let everyone dance and do whatever they wanted. I was gracious. But that time is now over. The debt has to be paid of all your sins XWF. I wanted to cheer you on and I sat by, waiting for that moment but you failed. Your sins has finally reached my nostrils and it's time to come back to purify it once more. See ya soon.... hehehehe..."

[Image: 7iP29uA.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Black Jesus's post:
(06-08-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-10-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Mezian (06-08-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-08-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-09-2017), Vincent Lane (06-08-2017)