Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Really?
OutlawBrianHarris Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-07-2017, 02:51 PM

(Cut to Harris by himself in "The Irv")

Harris: So I read your little promo talking about mine Maddy listen here B**** you and Engy think you can best me and Ultimate were the lions your our prey so STFU. You know I'll give you credit you had enough balls or VJ to reply to us. But that's ok me and Ultimate like our preys to put up a little fight before we finish them off. The difference between us and you is we can talk and wrestle engy is just a liability. I'm gonna save you B**** A** for oh and I know what your thinking you can't call a woman a B**** but I just did deal with it. Me and Ultimate are A** kickers and your the A** were kicking it don't make us no difference were winning the tourney and winning the titles DUH. And to every other team well were not worried about anyone. Ultimate the most dangerous women and pro wrestling Brian Harris the most dangerous man never to have been given a chance. But now is my chance and I'm not gonna pass it up see you at High Stakes 2 Biatch.

[Image: 8954ZKA.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like OutlawBrianHarris's post:
(06-07-2017), (06-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-09-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-07-2017)