Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Survivor
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-06-2017, 10:14 AM

High Stakes II was looming ever closer, the Pay Per View which should see a whose who collection of men and women on the XWF roster split up into two battle royal matches, the winners of those respective matches will face off against the other and the winner of that match being crowned the NEW number one contender to the Universal Championship, indeed, the PPV would be a test of ones wits, endurance and will to survive as the contest would essentially boil down to a bout of survival, survival of the fittest. Trax, one of the men who would be participating in the PPV was fully aware of this, Trax however was not also tasked with the objecting of surviving the battle royal and coming out on top, but he was also tasked with the objective of surviving a session with XWF's resident "Doctor" and coming out victorious too. Daunting tasks with low rates of survival some would say, Trax however was unfazed, if there was anything he knew well, it was how to survive.

Growing up in Brooklyn New York, Trax had to survive his whole life, survive the gangs, the police, the drug addictions that swallowed friends and family around him whole, and the times Trax DID unfortunately find himself getting caught up in all that noise, then Trax would find himself having to survive the prison stretches which started off several months at a time but threatened to grow longer unless Trax managed to turn things around, which he did, getting first into amateur boxing for a brief spell before finally getting into wrestling in the wrestling industry. Then, Trax would have to endure the never ending journeys on the road, the ever ending bookings which at first, paid peanuts, sometimes literally. The sleepless nights, sometimes several days at a time, all this Trax had to survive and granted, so did every other wrestler on the road when, however Trax had also felt this childhood upbringing gave him that extra edge, most men in the industry had to acquire that knack for survival, that killer instinct, Trax was pretty much born with it and that's what he felt always differenced him from many. Trax was a born fighter, a born SURVIVOR, from an early age it was all he knew and that factor is what moulded him into the man he is today. Trax knew at High Stakes he was gonna have to draw on that survival, that KILLER, instinct if he was to overcome what laid ahead, and he planned to do that. Trax was prepared to walk into High Stakes and endure and survive, survive everything The Doctor threw at him and then send it back tenfold and then, whoever Trax found himself saying a ring with in the battle royal, he would out-smart and out-skill any and all opposition to see that it is HIM that is the SOLE SURVIVOR, who then would go on to face whoever the Universal Champion is at a later date and reclaim HIS Universal Championship.

High Stakes II would ultimately be a game of survival.

But Trax would do much MORE than survive.

He wouldn't only SURVIVE.

He would STRIVE.

And when it was all said and done, when the dust had settled and Trax had earned the right to challenge the top title holder in the company, he would go on to do just that...and he would THRIVE.

[Image: Pope.jpg]

Trax is in the back of his chauffeur driven limo with his fiancé Jackie, the car is driving through the streets of New York at a moderate pace as Trax looks out through the tinted windows and Jackies looks through her phone before finally looking at Trax.

Baby, where we going?

Its a surprise, we should be there in a few minutes, gives me enough time to address the good Doctor.

Trax turns from looking at Jackie to looking at the camera ahead.

What's up again Doc? Seems the reasoning behind that little "history lesson" just might of been lost on you huh? Listen what you need to realize is that XWF's fan base grows every day, and not EVERYONE will know what you've accomplished how many years ago or how our paths have intertwined in the past so its good to put that information out there, helps build up the match and that's what these promos are meant to be for, not that I should have to tell YOU that but anyways, if you didn't care for the history lesson then I can only imagine how you're going to feel about the lesson of humbleness and hindsight you'd of received after our match reaches its conclusion, because oh boy don't you seem to be waving me off already just like you did when we first met and that's a BIG no-no, shits changed since then homie, and when you end up on the losing end due to your naivety and ignorance of that fact, I hope you take a good amount of time reflecting on that and realize just HOW it was you fucked up and ended up laying in the middle of the ring with cartoon birdies circling over your head as you stare blankly up at the rafters wondering what the fuck just happened, feel me? You underestimated TRAX, THAT is what happened.

Talkin' bout the battle royal and how you plan to win it, well no shit there Sherlock theres a whole locker room fulla boys and girls looking to do the same, saying the chances for them to do that are slim though? I'm inclined to agree, but not because you're in the match, nah, in fact you just might find yourself missing the whole thing, too busy getting seen to in the back by an actual doctor because I socked you in the jaw so hard I dislocated that motherfucker and sent it flying into the nosebleed stands, the deciding factor in that battle royal is yours truly. See not only do I have the endurance and the skill to come out on top in this type of match I also have the know-how and experience, I've done won battle royals before nigga, I won the intercontinental royal rumble DESPITE being attacked and taken out half way through by a seething Alexis Riot who wasn't a part of the match, and you best believe if it wasn't for the sheer fuckery conducted at the hands of Robbie Bourbon I would of won that lil' battle royal for the Xtreme Championship YOU created too Doc, the battle royal match requires familiarity and strategy and that I've got by the boatload, it also helps to not be disliked by a majority of the roster, sure, its every man for themselves, but you think any and all KING members in the match are not going to be specifically targeted? Sorry but no dice, its bad enough you guys may secure 100% ownership of the company, but if one of you guys win the battle royal too we won't hear the end of it and believe me we ALL know that shit.

You're aware of who may be in this match just as everyone is aware you MIGHT be in this match but you insult me Doc, you insult me by talkin' about Micheal Graves, you insult me by talkin' about Robert Main and Danny fucking Sex of all people, you shouldn't be talkin' about those people, you shouldn't even be THINKING of those people, the only person you should be focused on right now is me, fuck the battle royal, if I was you I wouldn't even be looking that far. You continue to wave me off, laughing at the notion of this being an "epic showdown", well yeah not with that attitude Doc, with that attitude, I'm going to have to carry your half-assin' ass to a decent match before your ass gets carried off by stretchers, and believe me, if you don't take this as seriously as you should be which you're currently not that's finna be the end result.

And I don't HAVE to prove shit lets make THAT clear right now, I didn't have to come back to XWF how many months ago, I could of stayed retired and I would of been happy with my career accomplishments. I've had a HOF worthy career in XWF already alone, not even going to go into my overall general career accomplishments because as we all know XWF is where its at and every other federation doesn't stack up.I came back though because I love this business and I enjoy doing what I do, I enjoy stepping in that ring and hearing the fans reaction whether they're cheering me on or wishing to see me get my black ass handed to me, as for you Doc, I don't need to face you to "complete" me. I WANT to face you because you're a tough challenge, one of the toughest, and I enjoy seeking challenges, what you call setting oneself up for failure I call merely wanting to test oneself capabilities and I plan do to just that and in turn, show that which I already know, that when I put MY mind to something? My capabilities are ENDLESS.

I've already shown I have the capability to be Universal Champion once again when I BEAT the current Universal Champion the other week and speaking of which, now Doc I know you had no reason to watch my promos against Caedus but if you HAD you would have heard me put his entire AX3 crew on blast several times in all the promos I cut for that match. I respect Caedus but I'm not pro-AX3, I don't agree with Micheal Graves current actions and Chaos and Thaddeus Dukes are egomaniacs who anyone with a glimmer of common sense would see are impossible to work with, Caedus, as immensely talented as he is, isn't that bright outside the ring and is far too trusting, AX3 is on the verge of blowing up which is why I declined joining them. I saw that shit happening a mile away, as for them being the "bad guys" and not the Kings well yeah, sure AX3 has a couple "bad guys" in their fold but the difference between them and The Kings Doc is pretty much every single one of those guys have worked their asses off these past few months. I don't like Chris Chaos but he put in work before he won the Universal Championship and even more so when he did, opting in for every show just like Caedus, Duke, as obnoxious as he is doesn't veer away from a challenge and despite the sick shit the guy gets up to outside the ring, Micheal Grave's work ethic is sound. I may not like some of them as people, but overall I respect the AX3 member's talent and passion, unlike The Kings, who strolled back into the company, were handed the Tag Titles by you and have threatened to abuse managerial power to get ahead. AX3 and Kings are both crooked, but at least AX3 don't have a member in the management team pulling strings, and the only reason it hasn't been so bad with Theo in power YET is because Lane has also been in charge keeping him in check, I can only imagine what fuckery is going to go down if The Kings win that match for full power over XWF, Theo already said he wanted to place YOU in the Universal Championship match Doc, even when I beat you and go on to win the Battle Royal, something tells me you're gonna end up with a shot at the strap sooner rather than later anyways, and I can only hope that I've won it before then because I would LOVE to be 4-0 against you, yeah motherfucker say what you want but that Lethal Lottery match counts as a win over you and that so will that battle royal if you're done licking your wounds in time to show up sucker.

You thought those attacks on Savage were a ploy to give me some sort of mental advantage? Ha bitch please. I already have the psychical advantage and I'll settle for that, our match during the Lethal Lottery tournament confirmed to me that I'm faster, I'm stronger, mind games are YOUR forte, that's how you win your matches because lets face it you're not exactly the most physically imposing guy around here lets be real , its you that likes making lights turn on and off, appearing in the ring and brainwashing people like some second rate Undertaker rip off. I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine and in turn showing you your usual mind fuckin' tactics won't do shit to me, I'm not scared of you, if I was, why would I of gone out my way to rile you up? Why would I of requested this match? It was me that called you out, remember that, if I was scared of you I wouldn't of uttered your name and if for whatever reason you would of chose to call ME out I woulda curved your ass like Dolly curves Grave's sexual advances, use your brain.

Seriously that Graves is creepy as fuc-oh shit sorry baby I know you hate it when I talk during your promos.

S'cool babe, its like this Doc, Trax ain't scared of nobody, although I am fully aware and respect what you've done and can do in the ring, and I'm not stupid enough to think cheap attacks will throw you off either, see me, unlike you, actually give my opponents credit when credit is due, but if you've gotten the notion in your head that I'm not prepared to follow up those actions by using my superior athletic acumen to get the job done against you in the ring then oh boy, are you in for a rough night on June 13th man. I don't care if you consider me your equal, that's just gonna make you feel stupid as hell when you lose cleanly to someone who, in your mind, isn't your equal, especially because I won't be using any cheap tricks or relying on assistance or interference to win this match, what am I, a KING member? I don't care if my achievements stack up to yours or not, I brought up similarities in our past achievements but everything outside of that means shit, I'm the under dog? Cool, well this underdog is going over dawg, believe it. You damn right you was Xtreme Champion for a looooong time, Universal for a loooong time, hold on to those memories, cherish them, because when I beat you, win that battle royal and then go on to beat either Duke, Chaos or Caedus again for that title, neither you, any of them or anyone else for that matter is getting a hold of that strap for a long, looooooooooooooooooong time, remember I told you

Trax winks at the camera.

"Theres a wink"

Trax laughs as the scene fades.

Short Time Later.

The scene opens inside the Masa Restaurant in Manhattan, where Trax and Jackie are seated at a table next to the windows, Jackie is looking around the place stunned, while Trax has a smug look on his face. Jackie was a huge fan of sushi, and not this place was considered not only one the best Sushi places in New York, as well as the most expensive restaurant in the city, but one of the best and most expensive restaurants in the world. Jackie's eyes are damn near popping out of her head as she looks around the place astonished.

I can't believe you've bought me here, I've dying and begging you to take me here for months and you've always refused because you hate Sushi, what's going on? What's the occasion?

Well...look, we've been engaged for couple years now and I don't see the point in waiting any longer, not like we're getting younger right? I was thinking, maybe its time we just get on with it, tie the knot? Plan a wedding, end of this year even, or maybe start of next, its not like time or money is an issue...what you thinkin'?

Jackie puts her hands to her mouth, tears welling up in her eyes, she places her hands back on the table and smiles ear to ear.

Oh Carlos...I can't believe this, I dunno what to say I...I...what the fuck?

Huh? That's your response "what the fuck"?

No! Is that...?

Jackie points outside the window to the building rooftop facing opposite, there, standing on top of the rooftop, a man clad in armour donning a skull like metal mask.

Grimson? He's alive!

What's he doing?

Grimson picks something up that is laying at his feet, something large, something that looks awfully like...

Is that a rocket launcher!?

LOOK OUT!

Trax leaps over the table and knocks himself and Jackie onto the ground as Grimson fires the missile equipped launcher directly where the two are situated.

KABOOOOM!

There are a bunch of screams as people scramble for the exits pushing each other out the way in fear of their lives. There is a cloud of smoke and dust where Trax and Jackie just and where the missile hit. The dust clears revealing a massive hole in the floor where the projectile struck, below on the third floor of the Time Warner Center building which is home to the Masa restaurant, inside a energy shield which Trax put up last second, shaken but unharmed, are Trax and Jackie. Trax is holding Jackie in his arms, holding tight to her body as it trembles, shocked and scared people running around them.

C-c-carlos what, why, why is Shane trying to kill us? Where has he been all this time?

I don't know but I'm about to find out, wait here.

Trax drops the shield and teleports away from Jackie and reappears on the rooftop where Grimson is stood a few meters behind him, Trax clenches his fists as Grimson slowly turns around.

I don't know what's up with you Grimson, I don't know where you've been, I tried to find you I swear I did but I couldn't sense you, but I can sense your aura again now, I know its you in there behind that mask, but I don't give a FUCK, you just tried to kill me AND my woman, explain yourself, while you still have the chance

I'm.... not "Grimson".... I am simply THE EXECUTIONER and Trax... its time for you to die.

Executioner makes a motion with his right wrist and a large retractable blade comes out of the slit on the contraption around it. Trax sighs.

We're back to square one huh? Back to you trying to kill me, I'm not sure what's gotten into you but I will find out even if I have to BEAT IT out of you.

Trax teleports behind Executioner but he knows its coming, soon as Trax reappears Executioner spins around and thrusts the blade into his gut. Trax yells out and hits Executioner square in the chest with an energy blast, he goes flying backwards and Trax drops to the ground on one knee clutching the stab wound while closing his eyes trying to focus to use his powers to heal himself, before he can fully manage however he receives a boot to the face by Executioner who then wraps his hand around Trax's throat as he mounts him while pulling his arm with the wrist mounted blade back preparing to strike.

Heh...is it just me...getting Deja Vu? We've been in this exact position before, I managed to talk you out of it before...come on...listen to me...I know you're in there, I don't know what happened but I helped you before I can do so again...listen to me, you don't want to do this, they may of wanted you to be this killing machine, the people who created you, but you have a choice, I've told you this...before...you...have...ugh..a choice...

Executioners grip around Trax's throat tightens...before it loosens as Executioners begins to shake his head, he then puts his hands on his head and gets off Trax and starts stumbling around the rooftop, and crying out as if in pain.

Trying...to...resist...done something...to my head...TRAX...help...me...helpppp.....RAGGGGGGGGH!

Executioner takes his hands off his head and charges at Trax who has gotten to his feet and has healed himself, Trax teleports out the way as Executioner lunges at him and strikes nothing but as air as he dives forward blade first and almost falls off the edge of the building, he immediately spins around just as Trax who is now standing a on the other side of the rooftop fires another energy blast that once again hits Executioner square in the chest and this time sends him tumbling off the building. Trax hears a car alarm go off below and he runs over and looks down towards the city streets to see a motionless Executioner laying on top of a car which roof is now crushed thanks to him plummeting into it. Trax teleports down besides the car and pulls Executioner off it, taking his mask off as a bunch of astonished onlookers watch and checking his neck for a pulse, which he finds.

Still alive. Thank God, now lets get Jackie and get the Hell outta here.

Trax teleports once again this time with The Executioner as the scene fades.

About An Hour Later.

The scene opens in what appears to be a basement, Trax, Jackie and Paul " Extreme Machine" Hunter are huddled around a table with Shane Grimson on it, stripped down to just his boxers, still unconscious, arms and legs handcuffed to the tables legs, the trio are looking at each other questioningly until Jackie breaks the silence and speaks up.

Ok...so what now?

Good question.

I'm not sure.

Shouldn't we like take him to the hospital? Or better yet the police?

No hospital, definitely no police, Shane Grimson is supposed to be dead remember? People can't know of his clones existence.

So again, I ask what do we do?

I'm trying to figure that out Jackie.

Trax didn't you tell me he told you someone did some shit to his brain? Why don't you try healing him?

Won't work, didn't work on my mother when I tried to heal her brain damage remember?

Didn't you say that was because some guy claiming to be God spoke to you and told you the extent of the damage to her psyche was too much? And that she had been that way for too long? As crazy as that entire scenario is, not saying I don't believe you man but you know.

S'cool, I don't blame you, but come on Paul crazier shit than that has happened to the both of us.

That's true, but back to my point, whatever happened to Grimson happened recently, and since he apparently was able to try and resist what had been done to him, maybe with your help he'll be able to over come it?

Trax scratches his stubble contemplating for a second.

Yeah...yeah maybe you're right...its worth a shot.

Trax places his hands around Grimson head and begins to focus. He closes his eyes and grinds his teeth and concentrates as energy begins to exude out of him and blankets them both, Grimson begins to groan and jerk around as Trax continues to focus attempting to undo whatever unforeseen mental damage had been done. Grimson then begins to jerk around more erratically and cries out, Jackie and Paul take a step back as Trax continues to hold his head and focus, as he does so Grimson breaks out of the handcuffs holding his wrists and wraps his hands around Trax's throat snarling.

Die...

TRAX!

Jackie screams as Paul pulls out a gun from the small of his back and aims it at Grimson.

Trax... step aside.

No...come on.

Trax continues to focus despite having Grimson's vice like hands around his neck.

Come on...

Die...ugh...

Come on!

Aghhhhhh!

The two scream in unison as Paul continues to aim the gun at Grimson, Grimson's body goes limp and he drops back flat on the table with his eyes shut as Trax takes a step back coughing and panting. Grimson then begins to stir once more and blinks several times as he looks around.

Grimson? You good?

I'm...I'm fine, Paul, put that gun away before you hurt yourself, I'm OK, Trax, thank you.

Thank fuck for that man. You had us worried there.

Paul holsters the gun as Grimson breaks away from the handcuffs holding his feet and gets off the table, Trax fully regains himself and stares down Grimson.

So what the Hell happened?

Paul's contact was a rat that's what happened, set me up, Gravestones men captured me, killed Hatton doing it though, brought me back to Gravestone who proceeded to get a couple scientists under his payroll to do some shit to my mind, tried reprogramming me like I'm a goddamn cyborg, they thought the procedure was completely successful, almost was...oh they're going to wish dearly it was...

Grimson cracks a smile.

Gravestone. Trax... I know where he is.

Trax mirrors Grimson's smile and nods.

Then what the fuck we waiting for? Lets go pay that motherfucker a visit.

Short Time Later.

The scene opens in an skyscraper office where Gravestone is currently, sitting in a chair behind a desk by a window overlooking the New York Skyline, shouting down his mobile phone.

What the HELL do you mean he's gone MISSING? Did nobody think to put a TRACKER in his suit? Find him, find him right now or I swear to GOD.

The sound of gun shots and men shouting stops Gravestone mid-threat, he ends the call and checks the security feed on his laptop on the desk, to see all the feeds have been cut.

What...

A guard comes rushing through the office doors gun in hand.

Sir! We're under attack! We need to-

The double metal doors come flying off and one of them flies into the guard knocking him down, Gravestone gets to his feet and pulls a gun out of his drawer as Shane Grimson, in his executioner armour, walks into the office.

Executioner? Damn those fools in the lab I knew I couldn't rely on them to do as they promised, I should of killed you when I had the chance.

You should, now you won't get the chance, put the gun down you know it's useless, and don't bother trying to trigger the alarm under your desk either, all the alarms and security measures have been disabled.

How, how did you manage all this?

With help of course.

Trax appears next to Gravestone, yanking the gun out his and pistol whipping him over the back of the head with it, Gravestone slumps back into his chair holding the back of his head and groaning as Grimson walks up to the table and Trax throws the gun away.

Weapons in the workplace? Pitiful. What sorta business you running around here?

One that's about to be shut down.

Grimson walks around the table and pulls Gravestone out of the chair and lifts him up by his collar off the ground.

You created me to be a monster, a killing machine, and when that didn't work, you tried to brainwash me into becoming one, but that didn't work either.

You underestimated this mans willpower Gravestone, but don't worry, you're not the only old white man that apparently has a problem underestimating people, in fact it seems to be a common trait with you old guys now.

A deadly trait, one that can get you KILLED even.

Gravestone begins to laugh hysterically.

SAVE your threats, you don't scare me, you think I fear Death? Hardly. I'm an old man and my time left on this planet is short, but with the time I have remaining I was going to make a difference, I was going to change the world, for a profit, of course. You was meant to be the perfect solider Grimson, you would have more money and more respect then you would've known what to do with, but now, you'll be nothing but a killer a run, for the rest of your miserable days.

Grimson drops Gravestone back into his chair, he then takes off his mask and throws it on the desk.

I'm done being a killer, but leave me alone, leave Trax and his friends and family alone, or you will pay. Come on Trax... lets go.

Grimson heads for the exit and Trax follows him, as they do so Gravestone pulls another gun out the drawer and aims it at the back of Grimson's exposed head.

Why you-

Trax turns around and fires an energy blast at Gravestone that sends him flying through the glass window behind and down, down, down, down to the ground below which he hits head first, skull shattering on impact as he lays there dead in a pool of his own blood. Back in the office, Grimson is staring wide eyed at Trax whose hand is still pointed at the area where Gravestone was just as.

I knew he wasn't gonna listen.. even if I just disarmed him he woulda still came for you again, and me, and him trying to get you to kill me he nearly made you kill the woman I love... I couldn't let that shit slide.

Trax lowers his hand and turns to Grimson.

Now we can go.

Grimson doesn't say a word and instead, simply nods as the two turn and head towards the exit as the scene goes black.

Fade

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-10-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-06-2017), Theo Pryce (06-06-2017)