Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Oh, IT IS love!
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2017, 08:07 PM

(Continued from “Making A Mockery Of Main”)

It seems the first puppet show was a great success! Who knew that Cocksock Mobert Rain could be so entertaining? Today, we pick up where we left off prior. Cadryn, just about to leave Pete’s Renaissance Fair and Crab Shack, will be headed to the studio for his big movie audition! Before Cadryn leaves the parking lot, he pulls out his phone and navigates to the XWF website. As he reads over the website, a smile adorns his face. Quickly switching to the video camera on his phone, Cadryn begins to address the XWF Universe once more.

It was the summer of 2006, and I was working part time at a local McDonald's. The thing about small towns is that there isn't generally a lot of options for work, so there's no room for being picky. I was 20 years old at the time, my best friend Daniel convinced them to hire me. Daniel and I lived together, we were like brothers. We met in the sixth grade, when he transferred to my elementary school. We started talking one day, and from that point forward we were brothers, and still are to this day. At the time, I had a girlfriend. We'd been together for almost 6 years, which is crazy, we were just kids. We were high school sweethearts, although, truth be told we broke up more times than I can count.

To be completely honest, I was the worst type of guy. All I ever did was cheat on her, and then lie to her face about it. Hell, I even tried to lie the night she caught me in bed with another girl. In hindsight, that wasn't the greatest of ideas. So my love life aside for a moment, Daniel had finally met someone. For clarification purposes, we shall call her Mika. I got to know Mika, and she was a sweet girl. Back then, Daniel had a tendency to close himself off to the world, that included Mika. We always jokingly called him a hermit, because randomly, he’d lock himself away in his room and neither myself or Mika would hear from him for sometimes days.

Now, Mika and I didn't talk much unless we were both with Daniel at the same time. As I said she seemed like a sweet girl, but I if I were going to spend my time talking to a female, it was going to have to benefit me in some way. As I said, not proud of the man I was at that age. My highschool sweetheart and I finally called it quits in the summer of 2007. It had been over way before that, but sometimes you get so comfortable being miserable, that you're afraid to be happy. At this time in my life I was extremely indecisive, especially when it came to holding down a job. So in the summer of 2008 I took a job at the local Walmart that had just opened. While working there I met a girl, and we hit it off. It wasn’t long before we were head over heels in love, or so we thought. Back then I had a tendency to move too quickly, not just in my relationships, but in general. So, what do I do? I ask my girlfriend of maybe a month or so to move in with me. She obliged, and we got our own apartment. In the heat of the moment, it was a great idea. In retrospect, not so much. Like I said, we met at Walmart, which was fine, until she graduated college and took a career type job. Without her there the job was awful, so in 2009 I ended up leaving Walmart and taking a job at a local pizza place in town. Coincidentally, 2009 would be the same year that Daniel and Mika called it quits. But we’ll talk more about that in a little bit.

Though we claimed to love each other unconditionally, something had always been amiss between my girlfriend and I. We powered through it, and kind of ignored it, which definitely wasn’t the best of options. It wasn't until around the beginning of 2010, that my girlfriend and I, we started to have serious problems. We fought constantly, some days it seemed never ending. It wasn’t long before I found out she had been cheating on me, and just a slew of other terrible things. Now I know they say “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” but in my case, I was the exception. At some point I grew up, and I realized my mistakes. I vowed to never put another human being through what I put my high school girlfriend through, and I kept that vow.

Fast forward to March 2010, me being naive and hopeful, did my best to make our relationship work. She had left for a work trip to Indiana, and being home alone for a week, I decided to snoop around. So I went through her computer and found out that she had been lying, and was still cheating on me. It wasn't the fact that she was still doing it, it was the fact that I was naive enough to believe her when she said she'd never do it again. I should have known better, I used to run that same game as I mentioned earlier. Finally, I had had enough. I called her, we fought, I told her it was over, that we were done and that was the end. I was hurt, angry, happy, you name it. Every possible emotion was in play at this point.

Now, in the midst of a terrible streak of luck in relevance to my girlfriend and I, I receive a call from Mika. Her and I hadn’t spoke much since her and Daniel broke up, so it definitely caught me off guard to see her number on my caller id. Mika was in desperate need of a job, and was trying to exhaust all options. As it turns out, at the time the pizza shop that I worked at was in need of employees. Mika got hired in as a cashier part time, a few hours a week.

Daniel, by this time, had moved out of state to try and better his life. I don’t blame him, the town we lived in was a cesspool. Knowing that Daniel couldn’t be there for me when I needed him the most, Mika kind of stepped in and filled that void. She had talked me through a lot, the more we talked the closer we became, pretty typical friendship. Back then, for us to joke and flirt, and just act like ourselves around each other was nothing out of the ordinary. Flirting is harmless so long as their is no ulterior motive behind it.

One day Mika and I decided we wanted to go have a beer and relax after work. And so we end up at a local hole in the wall, and just hang out, bullshit, and enjoy ourselves. I'm not much of a drinker, to be honest. I had one maybe two beers, and that was it. Same goes for her, it wasn't our intention to get drunk, just to relax and enjoy ourselves. So it comes time to leave, and we’re trying to decide what to do. It’s not all that late, but in our town there wasn’t anything to do, especially after 8pm. I suggested that we go back to my house and hang out, to which she agreed would be fun. So we get back to my house, plop down on my couch and turn on one of the March Madness games. As we’re sitting on my couch watching tv and just bullshitting about life, Mika begins complaining about her neck hurting. Like I said, we had become very close by this time, and it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary for me to rub her shoulders or her neck and vice versa.

So I have her sit down practically in my lap on the couch, and I begin giving her a massage. Looking back now, the writing was on the wall, I just didn’t bother to read it. Something I decided not to mention until now is that I had quite the crush on Mika. Like I said, she helped me through a rough time in my life, and showed me how caring and wonderful a woman can be. Not to mention, she was finer than frog hair. Beautiful long red hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and a smile that could light up the room. She was everything I could have ever wanted in a companion, hell, a soul mate even. But the fact of the matter is, she was my best friends ex, and that’s the epitome of douchebag. Every man knows that there are certain rules and codes you follow for life, and falling in love with your best friends ex-girlfriend practically breaks them all.

So we’re sitting there on my couch, and I’m rubbing her neck and her shoulders, the same thing I’d done at work a hundred times. As I said, this was common practice between the two of us. But then, out of the blue, I began to kiss the back of her neck..

I wasn't even sure what had come over myself, it was like some sort of caveman instinct to claim what I thought was rightfully mine. It could have ended terribly, that's a great way to ruin a friendship. As luck would have it, she greeted the advance with one of her own. I'll skip the rest, but just know that we had sex for the first time that night and it was amazing.

So moving forward a few days, my newly found ex girlfriend returns from her trip. I must be a glutton for punishment, because we talked and ended up getting back together. I gave up a chance to be with Mika, to give someone who didn't deserve it, another chance. Mika seemed to understand why, and claimed to be ok with it. So maybe she never felt the same way I did about her, it may have been one and done in that regard. Soon after, Mika left the pizza shop and moved on in life.

September 2010

My girlfriend and I finally called it quits for good. The prior month's yielded the exact same results as before and I had reached a point where it was causing me too much emotional harm to continue. At that point I decided to try the single thing for a bit and see what happened. Casually took a couple of girls on dates, hung out, watched movies, etc. As I said, I wasn't the pussyhound I once was. That man was dead and gone and I couldn't have been happier. Casually dating was ok, but it wasn't what I was looking for. If you can't tell by my track record, I'm the type of guy to find himself in a relationship more often than not.

November 2010

By this point even the casual dating had come to an end. I more or less sat around in my house, depressed, playing video games. It was a dark time in my life, a time I figured would never pass. One night, I'm sitting alone playing video games when my cell phone rings. The caller ID displays a number that isn't in my contacts, this alone makes me less than inclined to answer. Oh, and the fact that it's like 3am. I contemplated for a moment and decided to answer just out of curiosity.

”Hello?”

”It's been awhile, dude. What are you doing?”

I paused for a moment, realizing who it was on the other end. I guess I had deleted her number at some point.

”Mika. It's definitely been a while, how have you been?”

”Things have definitely been better. I need someone to talk to. You should come hang out. I'm working at BFS now.”

BFS is a 24 hour gas station chain in our area. Now as you may imagine, Mika had a special place in my heart. And it had been quite sometime since we had hung out. For me it seemed like a win win situation. So I inevitably said yes and I went to hang out. She told me about her boyfriend dumping her, and how life was just crappy at the time. I left the gas station that morning, being truly happy for the first time in a long time. After that we started hanging out more. Mainly me going up to the gas station where she worked at all hours of the night to bullshit. Shortly after we started hanging out again, Daniel moved back home, and we were once again living together.

My life felt normal again, complete in a way. Mika & Daniel cured my loneliness and things were going well for me. As things progressed I found myself beginning to fall for Mika once more. At one point, her car had been towed for a license plate violation. Not only did I take her to get her car, I also paid to get it out of the tow yard. Like I said, I found myself in love with the one girl I had always wanted, but it wasn't that easy. She never expressed the same feelings toward me and even moreso, Daniel was the biggest issue.

December 2010

Mika and I had continued to hang out, practically everyday. I should mention that in a moment of weakness I had expressed my love for her and she shot me down. This happened a few times, if I'm being honest. So it's a few weeks before Christmas and I need to finish up my shopping. I meet Mika at the gas station she worked at and we take my car to the mall. We walk around for a bit going to various stores, laughing, flirting, etc. Pretty much the same thing we always did. At one point inside of one of the stores I walked up behind her and I put my arms around her waist, something a boyfriend or a husband would do. Expecting to get punched, because that's what she does, I locked my arms around here in a way that said “I love you, accept it goddamn it.”.

She gripped my arms tightly and we stood there for a moment, probably looking ridiculous to everyone else. So we let go of one another and we leave the store we were in. As we walk back through the mall, we joke about it before finishing up and leaving. On the way back to her car, her friend called and asked us to come over. Now bare in mind that she never verbally expressed any feelings for me. We get to her friend's house and we all bullshit for a while before deciding to watch a movie. “Taken” the movie of choice for the evening, a movie I'd never seen. It starts up and within a few minutes, she throws my arm around her and we cuddle on the couch for the remainder of the movie. Back at her car, we exchange pleasantries about the evening, but again, no feelings are expressed. We part ways for the evening, or so I thought. Just before I could back out of my parking space she interrupts, knocking on my passenger window. As a roll it down, I see the gorgeous smile that had helped send me falling face first in love to begin with.

”Hey, let me take you to dinner.”

I was speechless. I played it off like it was no big deal and agreed to let her buy me dinner. So we go to dinner and we have a great time. She finally opens up to me, expressing the same feelings that I have for her. It's incredible, I'm on cloud 9. But then she said something that I'd honestly forgotten about.

”As I said, I feel the same way. But I'll never be able to be with you, unless it's ok with Daniel. I would never come between you guys.”

Daniel.

I can't believe I had forgotten about my best friend, my brother. My emotions had the best of me, and I let my heart take the wheel. Do I ask Daniel? Do I risk my lifelong friendship with him for potential happiness with Mika?

A few days pass and I finally make a decision. I'm going to ask for his permission, because I deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else. So at our house that night I popped the question. Nervously awaiting a less than favorably response, he smiled at me and said..

“Of course I give you my blessing man. I want you to be happy. What happened between her and I was a long time ago, and it's irrelevant. I'm totally cool with it. And for the record, I figured you were going to ask. Ever since you and her started talking again, it's been obvious”

I laughed, gave him a huge hug, and shook his hand because that's what men do.

Mika and I started dating on December 14th, 2010.

I asked her to marry me in that very same gas station parking lot at 3am on February 13th, 2011.

We were married on August 4th, 2011.

Natalia Mika Tiberius.

Or as you've come to know her “Natalie”.

The moral of the story is that when you really want something in life, regardless if you fail one time or one hundred times, never give up. You get up, you dust yourself off, and you giver’ another go. That’s what life's all about, taking chances. It is with this determination, that at High Stakes, I will become XWF Hart Champion.

Cadryn pauses for a moment to take a drink of water and light up a smoke before continuing on.

”Hey Bobby! Have you seen the power rankings, dude? You're number one!

Congratulations!

Honestly, I'm happy for you. But what is this?! Cadryn has moved up five spots again, this time to number five! That's quite a large jump for a chump, am I right, Robert? I know, I know, you'll try and use my words against me. Talking about how you're now number one and how much better that makes you than me. Problem is, just like I stated previously, when you jump, I jump. So you moved into number one, which again, is impressive. But the thing is, I moved up five spots, and I LOST to you on Warfare. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what will. When a guy like me, who you think is below you, manages to jump five spots after a loss, does it not make you think? “Hmm, maybe I'm wrong.”

You're damn right you're wrong.

I'm not gonna preach on it, because I made my point last time. I just wanted to try and help you understand that, while the rankings say number five, I'll always be number one.

There is something I'd like to touch base on though, Robert. You see, way back when, as I explained in the story, I was quite the douchebag. All I ever did was troll for booty, regardless of whether I was in a committed relationship or not. I was a terrible person, and thankfully I realized that. But moreover, Robert, I was just like you. I was young, I was narcissistic, I was conceited, I was a plague on society, kind of like you are currently. To me, it stands to reason that you still haven't had your epiphany, and it truly saddens me.

I honestly believe that you have a ton of unlocked potential, and that's awesome! But because you're so close minded and asinine, you'll never actually unlock it. Just from hearing you tell a story in your last promo, I can tell that the Robert Main then versus the Robert Main now is still one in the same.

You talk so highly of yourself and you talk about everything you've ever accomplished, and as I've said, while impressive, it leaves a lot to be desired. You refuse to admit your failures, and it hinders you. You'd rather sit here and tell me over and over again why you're the best, why you are God's Gift, and no one else sees that but you.

How long before you fizzle out, and you're nothing but a memory to the XWF? A month, a year, it could be as soon as tomorrow.

Nobody remembers a champions run.

It's sad to say because we all work hard, and a lot of you are forgotten shortly after that title is gone. Look at Peter Gilmour, or Michael Graves. Prime examples of two men who put it all on the line, had amazing careers, and lived for the XWF. But now, Gilmour is a laughing stock, and Graves will only ever be remembered for being bat shit crazy. Not for being XWF Champion, not for his run with Weapon: Ashen.

Do you see what I'm getting at here, Robert? Your achievements will long be forgotten, just like the legends before you.

What have you done to cement your name in the minds of the fans, sans the Hart Championship?

Nothing.

I on the other hand grew as a person at a young age and realized to be remembered, you have to be better than the best, and you have to do things that people have no choice but to remember. You beat Jim Caedus, that was a great win. But guess who put the first notch in his perfect record?

Me.

When was the last time you cut off Bruce Campbell's hand, or stuck something on your cock to talk to it, or poofed around arenas entertaining the masses?

You haven't.

These are just some of the reasons that I'll always be remembered. I'll be remembered for being the guy that did whatever was necessary to establish his legacy, to ensure that he will never be forgotten. You wanna play tough and act like some kind of badass? That's fine, but make it interesting.

In closing, Robert, I wish you the best of luck. Your lack of rebuttals already proves that I'm in your head, that I've struck a nerve, and that you're running out of options.

When you have the capacity to paradigm think, you have the ability to overcome any challenge.

Best of luck, my friend, it's obvious you're going to need it.”

Cadryn ends the video recording before locking his phone and sliding it into his pocket. Cadryn puts the car in drive, and pulls out of the parking lot, and begins his journey to the studio. It’s going to take a few days to get to the studio, but I figure we’ll catch up with him again before he get’s there.

(To Be Continued..)

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(06-12-2017), (06-04-2017), Barney Green (06-04-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-05-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-09-2017), Theo Pryce (06-05-2017) [-]