Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Savior
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-04-2017, 11:53 AM

THE STORY THUS FAR...

The stage was set.

June 13th, the date thatXWF's upcoming Pay Per View, High Stakes II would take place, the date that several on going feuds in the federation would reach their conclusive ends. One such rivalry being one involving two of the federations biggest stars, two former Universal Champions, "Mr FN' Dominance" TRAX and KING stable member Doctor Louise D'Ville.

After months of back and forth verbal shots and a few physical ones too the two wrestling titans are booked to settle the score once and for all in Sin City, to determine who the rightful uncrowned KING of XWF truly is.

Doctor D'Ville, who formally held the Tag Team Championships with Unknown Soldier forming the formidable duo known as Doctor Satan! Cut ties with his partner after Solider seemingly got too drug happy, and managed to retain his clutches on the tag straps by bringing forth the reunited stable known as THE KINGS, which consisted of XWF Legends Theo Pryce, John Samuels, John Madison and The Doctor himself. Together, the reformed stable were declared the tag team champions and looked to add more titles to their fold, ultimately taking over XWF and make everyone bow at their feet.

Of course, as how it goes, there were those that opposed of The Kings presence and goals, the stable known as AX3 made it quickly known they were looking to knock THE KINGS off their thrones, the back and forth spat between the two stables causing a match between AX3 and THE KINGS to be booked with the tag team titles on the line on Saturday Savage.AX3 however were placed in a no-win scenario, with KING member John Madison acting as guest referee aiding John Samuels and D'Ville in retaining the tag team gold. After the match, an all out brawl between THE KINGS and AX3 members broke out, with Trax coming to AX3's aid after THE KINGS got the upper hand in the scuffle, effectively sending the THE KINGS fleeing.

Trax had also made it known that he objected to THE KINGS and was going to fight back the threats of oppression and abuse of power they dangled over the federation. To do this, Trax sought to fight THE KINGS most formidable member, Doctor D'Ville, The Doctor had been on a roll as of late, still maintaining his firm grasp on the tag team titles he won while climbing the power rankings in singles competition crushing everyone and everything in his path. Trax however, as well as looking to become number one contender to his most sought after prize the Universal Championship by winning the High Stakes battle royal, was also looking to thwart The Doctor and put an end to his destructive domination. Trax was looking to put a chink in THE KINGS armour by putting down their strongest member and in turn being a SAVIOR of sorts to the XWF Universe by killing the Doctor's momentum before it led him directly to the Universal Title, which D'Ville and THE KINGS were keen to possess.

Trax was familiar with acting as a savior outside of XWF, bestowed with superhuman abilities given to him from the late scientist known as Professor J. Hovah over a year ago. Trax had been using his powers since their birth to balance out all the brutality and violence he would joyfully dish out inside XWF by saving lives and helping people outside of it. Traxs life outside XWF had seen him endure several battles against many crime bosses and other super powered individuals..one such super powered individual being the cloned and genetically modified Shane Grimson that goes by the name of THE EXECUTIONER.The original now deceased Shane Grimson was sent to prison after a failed plot to exact revenge on Trax and his retired ex-wrestler friend Paul Hunter due to their dismissal and apparent lack of respect shown towards him in FCW, the federation all three men wrestled under years ago owned by the now deceased Greg Anthony, who was killed by Grimson. Whilst in prison, Grimson ordered an unnamed female associate to kill Trax. Trax however survived the attempt and killed Grimson in his prison cell in retaliation.

Not too long afterwards, Trax was approached by a man that went by the name "Agent Reeves" looking to "enlist" Trax and set up a meeting with his employers, who were looking to use Trax's gift for the "benefit of the country" when Trax refused, Agent Reeve's employer, a man who goes by the codename "Gravestone" now deemed Trax a liability instead of a reliable asset and ordered his "removal". Reeves took a DNA a sample of the deceased Shane Grimson and with it, enlisted a group of scientists to create the genetically modified clone of Grimson who was then in turn set loose on Trax. Barely surviving their first encounter, Trax was able to persuade the super clone to turn on Agent Reeves the second time the two super powered beings met, neutralizing Reeves before going their separate ways, with the cloned Grimson on the hunt to find the man that ordered his creation.

As it turned out, the hunted was also the hunter, after killing Reeves due to his repeated failures to deal with Trax, Gravestone sent men to find and kill Grimson, the men located Grimson in a bar but were easily dealt with, one of the men informing Grimson that the man he was after was called "Gravestone" before succumbing to his injuries. Grimson got in contact with Trax who agreed to help Grimson find and track down this "Gravestone". Paul Hunter, who Trax had went to try and find information, told Grimson and Trax of a man called Frank Hatton who claimed to have information of this "Gravestone" and his possible whereabouts, Grimson went to visit Hatton at his home, only to find out it was a set up and Grimson was subsequently captured and abducted by Gravestones men who also killed Hatton in the process. Gravestone confronted the captured Grimson, criticizing his morality and explaining to Grimson that he was created to essentially be a ruthless morally ambiguous super solider whose services could be paid for by the US government and other parties. Gravestone then proceeded to place a brain manipulating device on Grimson to mentally "rewrite" him, in turn making him the unthinking killer he was supposed to be, that would be fully under Grimson's control, which doesn't bode well for Trax, who despite being aware that Grimson is missing and unaccounted for, is currently focused on preparing for possibly his toughest challenge in XWF to date...

[Image: giphy.gif]

The scene opens and we see The Executioner, equipped in his signature mask and armour, standing motionless in the center a empty room facing a wall that has a large one way mirror. On the other side of the mirror looking inside the room, stands Gravestone, a man in lab coat holding a clipboard and making notes standing besides him. Gravestone continues to stare at the motionless Executioner on the other side of the glass before passing the note jotting lab rat next to him a side ways glance.

Malloy, report.

Yes Sir, we've ran all the checks and diagnostics, the neuro-manipulator procedure seems to of been fully effective and a complete success.

I should hope so for your sake, it took long enough.

Um, apologies Sir, but this is new technology we're dealing with here, we had be precise and steady, I'm aware the process was slow but any attempt at accelerating it could of resulted in killing him.

Very well. I'm going inside.

Gravestone unlocks the door to the room with a key and enters it, Executioner remains motionless as Gravestone walks right up to him and stands just inches away from him.

Grimson.

No response. Gravestone looks behind him at the window, unable to see the scientist called Malloy on the other side, he turns back to Grimson

Executioner.

Grimson turns his head ever so slightly, looking directly at Gravestone.

...Yes

Glad to see you're still functional, you know what must be done?

...Yes

And you're more than willing to get it done?

...Yes.

Gravestone smiles.

Excellent, so get it done.

Gravestone turns around and heads out the room as Executioner continues to stand motionless as the scene fades.

Elsewhere.

Trax is in his private gym working on the punching bags in his usual manner, throwing quick left and right jabs with his hands whilst parrying around the bag with even quicker footwork. Even though Trax looked calm and collect on the outside, a look of focused determination present on his face as he went to work with his training, Trax's mind was troubled. It had been several weeks since Grimson had gone missing and Trax couldn't help feel guilty because he didn't go with him to meet the connect that Paul had hooked him up with, the connect that had been reported dead with his half his house blown to Hell in an explosion. Instead of opting in for XWF shows in recent weeks as he would of liked, Trax instead dedicated his time scouring the entire country trying to find any information on Grimson's whereabouts. Trax was unable to sense him with aura sense which suggested that Grimson was either being held somewhere far away...or worse...but something in his gut told Trax that Grimson was still in fact, alive. Trax took a step back from the punching bag and took a deep breath, he would find Grimson, and this Gravestone who Trax was sure had something to do with Grimsons disappearance and Hattons death, but for now, now it was time to focus on the upcoming task at hand. Trax turns to look at the camera.

Sup XWF Universe, y'all already know who it is and y'all already know what's going down. High Stakes II is upon us, damn that time already? Sure is and couldn't come quicker, because I'm ready, ready to win that battle royal and then go on to become the new number contender to the Universal Championship and whoever walks out of that triple threat at the PPV, whether its Chaos, that fucking brat Duke or my good frenemy Caedus I'm ready to face whoever for that title and take that strap to finally become YOUR two time Universal Champion. Believe it. Its not just a bold statement, that shits written in stone, its inevitable, its fate. So yeah at High Stakes I just might roll up in my best suit because I got wonderful date with destiny, but before that =...that very same night I've also got another appointment of sorts... as well as a date with destiny punching my ticket to a match for the Universal Championship...prior to that battle royal match I have a scheduled session with a particular "Doctor".

What's up Doc?

Its almost time, time for all the sideways talkin' to be put to rest and for all the cheap attacks, which I admit some of which have been orchestrated by myself purely out of fun to be done and dusted as we squash this beef and settle this the good ol' fashioned way, in the ring in a traditional match up, no bullshit gimmicks just the way I like it, and I know you're probably sitting on your makeshift throne wearing your cute paper crown rubbing your stubby little leathery liver spotted hands at the thought of silencing me once and for all, I'm sure thats the case, but before I actually explain to you just exactly what's gonna go down in our match lemme explain to you and everyone listening just WHY I chose to pick a fight with you, because it wasn't random, and I'm sure you like to think that you know the reasons and that's all well and good but lemme go ahead and explain anyways.

See the thing is Doc you've been on my radar for a long time, practically ever since I stepped foot in the place, you may recall that when I debuted in XWF May 2015 you was in fact the Universal Champion at the time, you held that strap with an iron grip and cast a dark cloud over the entire federation. I knew straight away you was the biggest baddest wolf in the place but that didn't deter me, I saw the title around your waist and I wanted what you had, our very first interaction backstage I straight up challenged you to a match, you waved me off saying it wasn't the right time, and shit maybe you was right, I was new and this match wouldn't of been nearly as big back then as it is now. So I went about my business and you went about yours, while I established myself as one of the fastest rising superstars in this companies history, winning match after match, numerous accolades and titles, you was busy establishing yourself as, at the time, the most dominant Universal Champion this company had ever seen.

Yeah you had a damn good run with that strap, better than mine I'll admit that, funny thing is both of our reigns with the strap got ended by the same guy, Vinnie Lane, except he didn't actually pin you to win the title did he? Nah... he pinned Gator. In fact in your entire career here you can count the number of people that have pinned you on one hand, and considering how long you've been here and how many matches you've had that shit isn't something to be overlooked, despite not getting pinned to lose the belt instead of invoking your rematch you vanished in a poof of smoke and didn't reappear again until a couple months later, then I left the company shortly afterwards due to my contract running out and I had no desire to renew it due to my issues with a certain pint sized rape obsessed tranny fuckin' member of management at the time, naming no names of course but you know who I'm talkin' about,, he used to carry your bags around I believe.

Fast forward a couple months later and I return, I'm met with a couple new faces, a few old ones, you being one of the old ones and nah Doc that ain't a shot at your age, relax, here's the thing that I don't get though, you was STILL on the same shit you was on months ago, you was still hobbling around, declaring between wheezing breaths that you was the "King of this FINE federation" but I looked around and that shit sure didn't seem the case to me, completely ignoring the fact that a new King of XWF tournament had been held in your absence, here you was still declaring YOU were the King, completely oblivious to the influx of talent seemingly leapfrogging over you, and fuck when I came back I leapfrogged you too you could say, first PPV back and I was involved in the Elimination Chamber match for the Universal title, yeah I didn't win it but you? You didn't even QUALIFY, second PPV back? After overcoming a whose who collection of individuals in the Lethal Lottery tournament, yourself included may I remind you, I was involved in quite arguably the greatest match this year so far with Dolly Waters and Jim Caedus while you was relegated to the mid card yet AGAIN and yeah neither of us won our respective matches that night but I know whose match people was talkin' about and still are, I know which one of us put more asses in seats that night, yours truly.

Trax smiles.

Now now, before you huff and you puff and you blow your own gasket I AM aware that since Lethal Lottery some things have changed, for one, the KINGS are on the scene and you guys are lookin' to rule the roost, and if your stable partners beat Lane and his buddies at the PPV that goal just might come into fruition because The KINGS will have full ownership of the company. On top of that you've been on a hot streak as of late, beating whoever is placed in front of you in not just tag team matches but singles competition too, you've been climbing up the ranks and you even held the number #1 spot in the power rankings, good on you, you've picked up some good wins, recently beating the former Universal Champion Chris Chaos, of course I outdid that by beating the CURRENT Universal Champion Jim Caedus like the week after but honestly Doc I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you because you seemingly have found your stride as a singles competitor again, and when I look at you, I see glimmers of the almost unbeatable tyrant that dominated this federation when I first joined.

That makes me happy, I'm happy you've been on a roll, I'm happy you've been coming across damn near unbeatable recently, shades of your days back when you was the longest running Xtreme Champion and then Universal Champion around here, the reason I've pointed all that out Doc, is because when I beat you one two three in the middle of the ring people will TRULY see that I have ALSO found my stride once again. I know damn well I've had shortcomings since coming back, you don't need to bring them up I already have, but those short comings are totally irrelevant, I'm pulling out all the stops, firing on all cylinders motherfucker, Caedus thought he was gonna roll all over me because he's the current champ and the so called "Big Dick Daddy" and I pinned his ass, and I don't wanna hear any shit about me winning was due to someone attacking him when the lights went out either because I was handling everything he threw at me and dished it back tenfold before that point lets just make that shit clear right now. I needed that win to prove that despite the setbacks I have previously I am still an elite, fuckin' ass kicking wrestling machine and I achieved that, and if there's still any doubters... pinning YOUR prune looking ass which if I'm correct, less than two people have EVER been able to achieve, will remove all doubt.

I know you think this match isn't going to go that way well fuck what you think, I'm TRAX and its about time I remind everyone that the nickname "Mr FN' Dominance" isn't just a cool ass name I thought of to put on T-Shirts, I'm the real deal. Fuck The Kings and fuck AX3 too. Y'all fighting over who runs this place, regardless who wins that 6 man tag match the person that will be running the show is yours truly when I knock your ass out your throne when I beat you before I proceed to knock a whole bunch of motherfuckers out the ring to become number one contender. Then as I said, whoever holds that belt when I get my shot is dropping it to me and no King member, AX3 member or anyone ELSE on the roster is taking that strap from me till I'm ready to drop it, which may be never. You said a few weeks back this match may very well be the end of me, nah son, this is just the beginning, you'll be watching me win that battle royal from your locker room because I'mma beat your sorry ass so bad you ain't gonna be in the physical condition to enter that match as well afterwards. Go ahead and mumble under your breath how you're still the "King of this FINE federation" as you watch me to continue to go to work in the battle royal after I've shown you what the fuck is up in our singles match. Lemme tell you what's up, you've BEEN great, you still ARE great, you are a staple in this company I've said it before, but I'm TRAX, I'm done fucking around, I'll be damned if I let you beat me, I'll be damned if I watch YOU go on to win the battle royal and then win the Universal Championship again. You and the Kings can try as you might but you won't be casting a dark cloud over this company again. So come on Doc, come on KING, talk your shit, throw your shots, do all that shit...but just remember, you lost your crown awhile back, and even though in your mind you may think that's not the case, that you are still a King, THE King, you're up against an ACE and no KING can fuck with that. Peace.

Fade

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-04-2017), JackCain (06-04-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2017), Theo Pryce (06-05-2017), Vincent Lane (06-04-2017)