Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Death March RP 1/3
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-04-2017, 07:18 PM Wink  Death March RP 1/3 -->

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqXuduYAALM [/video]

You are truly marching to your death, Chasm. I thought you were done but you wanted to run your mouth and now you are going to see what the Green Death Machine is capable of. I have all these emotions running through my body.

Trying to figure out what I am gonna say to you but its not working so I am gonna just wing it like always. You are marching to your own death facing me. I have spent years training to reach this point of my career. I am thirty-three years old and broken down. I was never athletically gifted.

I am perhaps the least likely XWF superstar of all time. I respect you Chasm and I am sorry for what I am gonna do. I remember you appearing in XWF back in two thousand and five. You may think you are tough but you are fighting against a guy who has nothing to lose but everything to gain. I have been here off and on since two thousand and eight.

This is a battle of the veterans. The old school style of professional wrestling. I'm that guy who nobody thought would ever make it. I had to struggle for everything I have been given in life. I never road the coattails of others like you have, Chasm.

I never had to depend on people like Christian Phoenix to get noticed and may he rest in peace wherever he may be. I got noticed because I was willing to bleed for a living and continue sinning with my sleazy ways.

Perhaps the end is drawing near for me as a wrestler but I am gonna turn back the hands of time for you, Chasm. I am a true X-Treme God. I may never reach that peak I hit when I became World Champion but I will get pretty damn close.

The end is coming for you, Chasm. You are facing a true scumbag. A drunkard with no morals whatsoever. A man who has no problem cracking a light tube or two over your head and will laugh about it. You wanted this. You begged for a match with me. I don't want to do this anymore.

I thought if I fought Cadryn Tiberius that the sickness would go away but its come back in full force. He took me to a level I haven't seen in a long time. Sooner or later, He will be Universal Champion. He has that ability to destroy people that I have.

I see him as the future of XWF. I know I am a relic of a bygone era just like you, Chasm. Only difference is there is no fear in these empty brown eyes. Just the ability to withstand pain and inflict it. Once that bell rings, You better prepare yourself for the fight of a lifetime. A battle between good and evil.

The music starts to play and I start to feel younger. The pain subsides once i take center ring. Have you ever truly taken the time to see who I really am? I am the way into the city of eternal pain. Against the odds, I stand tall ready to face you at High Stakes.

Your legacy is gonna end after this. Just remember, I am gonna slowly take everything away from you. There is no escaping what I am gonna do. I will break you and you will never heal from this. The fear of death is the greatest fear of them all.

Wake up and look into the mirror. Tell me you are ready to experience the violence and bloodshed that I bring to the table. Open your eyes. I could have said no but you wanted to run your mouth about me. You asked for this. I am very sorry for what I am gonna do to you.

The Green Death Machine has awoken from his deep slumber. The hate running through my body. This will not be the end of me. I am the true innovator of creating violent weapons whether it be the razor blade chair or the lightube ladder. It doesn't matter. I find a way to make a simple weapon hurt that much more. It will hurt so good.

One nation under the influence with liberty and booze for all. Gone is the goofy fun loving guy you once knew Chasm. He is dead and buried for the time being. I got plenty of vices. I'm all in for this match ready to die in that ring. Are you? Eyes filled with determination as the clock slowly ticks away.

The past is behind me and there is no going back for me. Each sin I have committed I don't regret. I did whatever it took to get to where I am now. There are no regrets in me.

Been down this road before. What are you gonna do, Chasm? You haven't faced a man of my caliber before. Most people only risk it all during a title match. I am not one of those guys. Once that bell rings, I give it everything I have in the tank.

So, Chasm. What are you willing to risk?

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Barney Green's post:
(06-05-2017), Chasm (06-04-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2017), Theo Pryce (06-05-2017)