Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Crash Part # 1
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-02-2017, 10:33 AM

CRASH Part # 1

Robert’s 21st Birthday May 15th 2009

Robert walks into the club unaware of what this night will bring. All he knows is that tonight is his 21st birthday and he expects to have a blast. As he looks around he takes a moment to look at how he is dressed. He looks over his jeans and black dress shoes for a moment wondering if he should have dressed better. He then looks at his light blue button up shits and shrugs. The club is electric. Robert watches the dance floor for a few moments, everyone on the floor is feeding off of one another’s smiles and crazy dancing. Robert nods to himself for a moment looking at all of the beautiful women dancing, wearing almost nothing at all. The night could go like this all night long, he thought! Robert looks down towards his feet noticing they now have a mine of their own moving to the insane beat. He smiles watching the disco ball light that twirls above the dance floor casting down every color of the rainbow. The music was so obnoxiously loud that it made Robert’s skin tingle his lungs with each breath felt like mashed potatoes. The bass seemed to thump louder and louder each second, at times it thumped in sync with his heartbeat like they were one!

Robert could hear over the rumbling roar of music, a faraway hazy chatter with a little bit of laughter in-between. He couldn’t make out any of the words, but laughter rang in his ears and wouldn’t stop. Robert sees his good friends at the bar waiting for him the problem though Robert has to get across the dance floor to get to the bar and have his first legal drink. Robert starts snaking his way through the crowd of dancing lunatics slipping in and out among the crowd. The lights flashing all around him the smoke machines filling the air with a fog hanging on to the dance floor. The multi-colored lasers beaming through the fog. Robert stops for a second and looks around him as time seemingly slowed down. He just takes everything in, for a few seconds he hears nothing. Everything around him just freezes in its place. He smiles as the chaos comes back full blast making his way off the dance floor to the bar. Robert walks over to his longtime friends as each of them smile greeting each other with a bro hug! One of Robert’s friend's motions for the bartender and orders a round of whisky shots!

Jordan: Robert, man it is great to see you! When you said you were going to be in town for your birthday I told Chaz we had to do something big. Here we are on the Las Vegas strip in the best club! Tonight is going to be a night we will remember for the rest of our lives. I ordered us a round of shots! Tonight it’s on Chaz and I! Anything you want Robert just order it we got you!

Chaz: Yeah man! Now that you are state side for a while we need to get things going the right way by celebrating! You have been doing some amazing things over there in Japan making the big money being a pro wrestler! Is it everything you thought it would be? I know the ladies love you over there man! Hell, they love you here too. You are built like a Greek god!

Robert: Hey man if you want to be a wrestler you got to stay in tip top shape! It really is everything that I thought it would be. I am honestly on top of the world! The pay is good the fans in Japan love me! I have a Championship I’ve yet to lose and the pay is great. I just needed a few weeks to sleep in my own bed here stateside ya know? Relax for a few and unwind!

Jordan: Shots are here boys!

Jordan hands Robert and Chaz a shot. Robert pauses looking at the bar noticing there is a fourth shot sitting there. Robert stares at the shot for a few moments with a confused look on his face before Jordan speaks up.

Jordan: Hey man I see you looking at that shot. Let me explain ok? That shot is for Michael he would have been 21 on this night too man! His birthday was just a few weeks before yours. Robert I know how close you two were, he was our friend too. We miss him every day just like you! We just thought we would celebrate your birthday and his life tonight! If it upsets you we’re sorry!

Chaz: We don’t want to be disrespectful in anyway Robert! We just wanted to give a nod to Mike where ever he might be tonight! Letting him know we miss and love him!

Robert: Guys it’s alright. I appreciate what you did there! We do need to celebrate his life tonight! He is somewhere watching over us right now! Let’s show him we still know how to party our asses off! Give me that other shot!

Robert holds the two shots of whisky high into the air.

Robert: This one is for you buddy!

They each drink their shots at the same time. Robert looks at the fourth shot for a moment before taking it down and slamming it onto the bar in front of him. After a few hours at the bar joking and talking about funny memories Robert began to feel the whisky slowly moving through his blood with the harsh smelling scent hanging on to his every word. Robert knows he is now past the point of no return. He is drunk! Everyone within ten feet of him knows he is drunk too! Jordan takes another shot leaning back on the bar stool. He falls to the floor laughing! Robert shakes his head trying to get rid of the fog but has no such luck. The alcohol has now taken over! Everyone seems to watch Robert and his friends struggling to keep their balance as they head towards the door of the club. Robert knows he is in too deep struggling to keep his own balance and trying to help his friends. It’s almost like some sort of outer body experience. His legs don’t work as he tries to trudge forward. His hands fall to his sides not following his commands either. Somewhere, deep inside Robert knows his brain is sending signals telling his body what to do. His body though isn’t listening. He can feel his body moving but cannot control the outcome.

As Robert and his friends try to walk down the Las Vegas strip he notices again his legs are telling him otherwise. His legs sway to the left and right. No matter how many steps he takes in-between. Robert stops and looks around noticing that he is no close to where he wants to be I’m no closer to where I want to be. His body and mind abandoned him. He is now on autopilot! Then everything goes dark!

CRASH

Disorientated Robert awakes upside down with broken glass all over him. Each shard of glass different shaped. Almost like they were not glass at all but more like snowflakes underneath a microscope. Unsure of what had happened he begins to look around. As Robert looks to his left he realizes he’s on the passenger’s side of a car but there isn’t a driver. He feels wetness in his hair and on his face. He wipes his faces looking into his hand covered in his own crimson blood from a gash above his hairline. Robert looks to his right seeing the pavement and broken pieces of glass but nothing more. Robert’s head begins pounding as the symptoms of his concussion take full effect. The concussion had Robert drifting in and out of consciousness. He then notices a bloody taste in his mouth but he couldn't figure out what it was from. His stomach turns over like a stormy sea. He feels nauseous now! At times Robert’s eyelids fluttered as he thought he must have been at home in bed because it was so dark. Maybe a bad dream and he’s just waking up! He listens for a moment and tries to confirm but hears nothing but a ringing in his ears. The pain crept in like a monster in the night. Robert could feel pain all over his body. Cuts, bumps and bruises. The silence fell over him scaring him more than all the pain ever could. Robert was pretty now sure his arm was broken as he unbuckled his seat belt but didn’t move. He was pinned in the car upside down. He didn’t know where he was or how he had gotten there. Who was driving the car, or even why! He looks and sees a meter. He realizes he is inside of a flipped over taxi cab! No lights or sounds, so he cannot be on the strip anymore. He glances quickly into the back seat checking for Jordan and Chaz they are not there. Robert is alone!

Loneliness sets in Roberts’s heart and begins to eat him alive, with every bite loneliness starts to swallow every ounce of hope he had left. It feasts upon his emotions growing like a monster inside him, leaving nothing behind but an empty carcas; full of despair and memories you can't seem to hold onto anymore. It takes Robert’s heart into its claws, squeezing out every bit of his life he had circulating throughout his veins. It craves for him to continue to suffer almost like a life without any warm hands to embrace him, or even a shoulder to cry upon. This beast called loneliness wants him to only feel the freezing cold fingertips tracing his very soul. Loneliness gets very close almost making itself home inside your mind yet leaving in the end. Once you draw that final raspy breath it will, abandoning you. This monster begins to haunt Robert as he searches for his phone but cannot find anything other than more broken glass. Here Robert has no control. He is trapped with no place to go. He yells out but there isn’t an answerback. As Robert drifts away once more memories of his childhood begin to play through his mind like a movie. Memories he hadn’t thought of in years! Robert’s Dad taking him to get his first haircut. The smell of his Dad’s aftershave. His Mom cooking Christmas cookies when he was 7 years old. He can smell the sugar cookies and taste the white buttercream frosting! His first car! His grandparent’s plane crashing on the highway in Texas. All the times and laughs he had with Michael his best friend. The memories suddenly stop as if someone hit the pause button on his life. They come to a stop at Michaels funeral!

WAKE UP!!!!! ROBERT WAKE UP!!!

Robert awakes to the car he is trapped in surrounded by flames now Robert watches the flames dance closer and closer towards the windshield! Out of nowhere a hand reaches in and grabs Robert pulling on him. Trying vigorously to free him!

ROBERT YOU HAVE TO FIGHT! PUSH! FIGHT! YOU HAVE TO GET OUT THERE ISN’T MUCH TIME!

Robert seems taken back by the voice! He turns looking out the passenger’s side window and only sees a hand pulling on him.

Robert: Mike?

YES ROBERT! Listen to me! I have to get you out of this car right now before it is completely engulfed by flames and you burn up alive! You have to push and fight your way out while I pull you! It’s not your time brother! Robert come on!

Blue and red flickering lights followed by the sound of sirens. Two Clark County Sherriff’s barely stops their squad cars before rushing over to help! One officer rushes to the taxi driver lying in the middle of the road unconscious. The driver is laying belly down with his phone still in his hand covered in blood. The sheriff drags the taxi driver out of the road and away from the burning taxi. The other sheriff and Mike drag Robert from the car laying him on the still warm sandy desert.

Sheriff # 1: Sir are you okay? Do you remember what happened? You are lucky this passer-by stopped to help you. Sir, where is your car? And may I have your name?

Just as the sheriff asks the questions the taxi cab burst into flames.

Robert I told you I would always watch over you!

The sheriff looks back and sees Michael is now gone!

Sheriff #1: Where did that man go? Do you know him? We need a statement!

Robert: Ah….. I hurt all over. Look, man, unless you know a way to heaven! You won’t be talking with him again!

Sheriff # 1: I don’t understand?

Robert: He died in high school! That was him! Star pitcher! Won 4 state championships before passing away due to leukemia!

Sheriff # 1: I…. I….. I….

The sheriff looks around shining his light out into the darkness looking for the missing man! But he cannot be found, Vanished into thin air!

Robert: Sheriff it happens from time to time.

Sheriff # 1: Listen I don’t know what I just saw, or witnessed! I’m freaked out! Sir, you are bleeding everywhere and from the looks of it! You are lucky to be alive! Do you remember what happened? HEY stay with me son! The paramedics are here now, hold on!

Robert begins eyes start to become heavy as he fades out from all of the pain! As he drifts away he watches the flaming Taxi cab now burning in the very seat he was sitting in!

Today Total Darkness

”Warfare was a blast! At least it was for my brothers and I. Cadryn, how are you feeling after Warfare? Did that chair shot to the head clear anything up for you? Cadryn, when it comes to you everyone knows you are two things. Sure you can talk slick and make wise cracks! You’ve taken using the word pussy to a whole new level. But when it’s all out there for the taking you fold like a chair! I have heard for weeks upon weeks about just how much you have improved. How you have become so much more than what you were. Rolling out win after win! That’s of course until it all came crashing down around you like it always has. You might be able to beat a few chumps in the ring. But when it comes to beating champions. The story changed dramatically each and every single time. Something changes inside of you. You can beat the nobodies sure! But when you face a, somebody suddenly your winning record is nothing more than obscure! You just can’t get the job done when it matters most! I hate to say this but you remind me of the Cincinnati Bengals when it comes to the playoffs. You play great throughout the regular season. But when The Steelers come to town in the playoffs you blow it with wild theatrics and lots of talk. See just like the Bengals you are still looking for that elusive playoff win! One that with eventually come! Just not against a high-caliber opponent like myself! A few weeks ago the Joe Dirt look alike was asking for a real challenge. Maybe we were trying to bait me thinking that you can actually beat me one on one! Either way, I accepted. You said I forced your hand? No Cadryn, I accepted your halfhearted challenge! I didn’t need to force anything at all. They were lining up backstage salivating at the opportunity for an easy win. But then along came a spider! As soon as I said I would put the Championship on the line you came running like a fat kid looking for cake! You claim I’m back peddling? Why because I said you didn’t deserve a championship match? I still stand by what I said. You don’t deserve one! You just jumped in line! Guys in the back tend to earn these gifts called championship matches! You claim because you have won a few titles no one cares about places you at the top of the heap! I beg to differ. Hell, you call yourself the ”Essence Of Excellence”! Or so you claim to be! Why did you have to beg and whine to get a shot? Why didn’t you earn it like a real man would have done? If we take a peek at Heyman’s power rankings where do you fall? See I’m currently sitting at number 2! You got to be top five right? Let me check! Wait! no 5… 6…. 7…. 8…. 9…. Oh, there you are at 10! But none the less I took on your little challenge! There is no back peddling! If you think for a second I am intimated by you and your sex toy jokes! You’re wrong Cadryn! Come down from your ivory tower for a second! Get off the soap box! Or even your high horse. You can tough talk all you’d like. You’re wasting your own breath in doing so! This tough guy act is hilarious! Once it came down to you and I in the ring at Warfare! You didn’t seem so tough now did you?

Getting your ass handed to you! Getting smacked around like the dickless bitch that you are. Screaming out in pain like a girl who had some dick for the first time! You were forced fed a whole case of ass whooping! And I forced you to drink every single drop! You promised and swore to God himself you would take The Trio Championships from us and what happened? Nothing more than Cadryn, making idle threats with no merit behind them! The same old tired bull shit yet again! Old habits die hard, don’t they? You lost to us again! For the second time in a row! I know you’re hoping the third time is a charm right? Listen, you NDBF! Needle Dick Butt Fucker you think that because you have had three victories in a row you have done something monumental? That’s like saying the handicapped kid didn’t shit himself today, so he gets a cookie! You’ve done nothing! I haven’t lost in months! I’ve never been pinned to the canvas! I’m a double champion! On paper compared to me, you are meaningless. Hell, your paper isn’t even writing paper. They place stats like you’re on shit paper. So people have something to laugh about while dropping a duce. You’re nothing more than an ass wipe away from being flushed away forever! Saying that you are so far above my plateaued level I’m stuck on? Funny! Seeing how I’ve never ridden the sea saw of winning and losing you seem to constantly ride on! In baseball, you’d be batting .255 at best! That’s nothing more than average! You seem to fit that profile perfectly.

BUZZZZZZ

Robert suddenly appears from a dark and empty cold room at the end of a corridor. He is dressed in a black suit with a black dress shirt underneath. Robert looks up towards the artificial fluorescent lights that flickered as the walls all around him screamed out in pain. The lifeless shadowed figures curled up in the corners of their cells, whispering their demented secrets. Robert slowly cracks a smile carelessly dragging his feet across the floor. Robert comes to a stop in front of a jail cell door as the inmate rushed towards the bars. The inmate screeched at Robert like a banshee rattling the bars tossing his paper thin mattress onto the cold hard concrete floor. The inmate then began throwing himself around inside of his cell beating on the walls, shouting about the conspiracy and him being held against his will. How he was falsely accused! The inmate slowly began kicking and throwing punches at the guards now following behind Robert. The guards quickly enter the cell as they tackled the inmate to the floor restraining him before dragging him away to the hole!

Now before I was so rudely interrupted. Cadryn, then you rambled on about how I have been avoiding you? You’re so full of yourself it’s beginning to be sad! It was funny at first. Now you just seem desperate. Clinging to anything that you can, praying that I respond! I’m sorry Cadryn, you haven’t been my top priority as of late. See I never really knew if our little match was ever going to get signed until Warfare when it was made official. Why bother with a piss ant? What you fail to realize is, I’m a busy man! I’ve been winning championships and defending championships! I don’t have time for the mosquito buzzing around! I’ve been having matches that may become the match of the year. I have no idea what I am getting myself into? You are going to be locked inside a cage with me! Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Just you and I. My claim to fame isn’t beating you in a tag team match where a partner didn’t help you. No.. For that matter do we separate wins and losses now? Do we say well I didn’t have aqueduct help so this loss goes over here! There aren't different columns. There are only two! Wins and losses! You can toss around whatever excuse you’d like to. The fact of the matter is you have now lost to my hands twice. Tag matches or not you have lost twice! Now you want another go? I don’t hold onto false hope! You are the one holding onto false hope! You have it in your head that you are going to win against me and mathematically there is no chance in hell that it happens. I hold onto something far greater than hope Cadryn! I hold onto the Hart Championship and 1/3rd of the Trios Championships Those are the things I hold onto! So you beat Green a certified legend and I understand that! He is a legend! He’s an amazing man! But what does that have to do with today’s current top superstars! Sure you beat a man from the past! Let’s talk about the right now! And sure I may be that duck on the pond! Everything is cool calm and collected! Underneath my feet are indeed moving a mile a minute. I’m always planning my next move. Just like a duck, your insults are like water off a duck back. They just roll off!

You and I are very different! I write checks my ass can cash! I’m a freak of nature! You’ve been running your dick suckers nonstop. Now your mouth has gotten you into trouble there is no escape from! Cadryn I am going to break you down bit by bit until there is nothing left. I will chip away at everything you think you have built up. In one swoop like a title wave, I will take it all away from you! I look at you and see nothing more than a novice wrestler! No glitz no glamor! Not even raw skill. You fumble your way through! You step between the ropes and close your eyes and start swinging away hoping for the best. Against me! You will hit the deck like a weak bitch! I will have you groveling at my feet begging me for mercy. If you look at me, I am what confidence looks like in the flesh and blood. I am in a league of my own well ahead of the rest of the pack by a country mile. I am going to rearrange your face and drag you into the trenches. Once you are in the deep water! Your weak back will give! This match will be your swan song Cadryn! The final crash and burn! Once I make my way up the cage and walk out with my championship you will know Robert “The Omega” Main will always be better than you ever dreamed of! I promise you… No, I swear, and as God as my witness! I will decimate you! I will show you a level of excellence you have never seen before. You might have taken others to their limit! On this night Cadryn, I take you to the every edge of your being and push you over! Come the pay per view when it’s all on the line. Your money - vs - my championship belt! The stakes couldn’t be any higher!

Robert comes to a stop at a certain cell. A guard pulls up a metal stool for Robert to sit on. Robert reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few hundred dollars handing it to the guard. The guards back off but stay close enough to keep a vigilant eye on things just in case the worse does happen. As Robert takes a seat he looks into the cell watching for a moment! Robert notices something is quite disturbing about this concrete box he sitting in front of. The cell was engineered with absolute precision in mind. No escape and very uncomfortable. A room that would break you down over time sending you into certain madness. The corners were sharp and straight, the window a perfect square with evenly spaced bars. Hardly any light could get in though because of the design! The people who designed this jail cell sat someplace in a nice and neat clean office under the glow of the natural sun rays! The then proceeded to use their God given talents to create something vile! Even soulless! To add additional punishment purposely. Though the people occupying these cells most likely deserved everything they are getting! Their liberties no longer apply! They rights are taken from them. Their families kept from them. Their property and personal belongings seized to pay for their crimes! This place is designed to kill you slowly. By the time one of these criminals have done even half their minimum sentence here they rarely recall just who they are. They lose most of their vocabulary. For the most part, their sanity is shot, they swing between crying for the mothers and battling invisible demons. Robert has heard weird rumors about the place that send chills up and down his spine! He has heard that if inmates do not break the guards are told to give the inmates hallucinations to deteriorate them even faster.

May 15th, 2009! Why in the hell did you shoot bullets into the taxi cab? We were in the middle of nowhere. I was trying to be responsible! You nearly killed me and the driver that night! The fucking car burst into flames! I broke my arm! You almost ended my career!

Robert pauses for a moment before shouting loudly.

ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT….

Robert Main…. I knew you would come!

FADE

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(06-12-2017), (06-02-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-03-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-02-2017), JimCaedus (06-04-2017), Theo Pryce (06-02-2017)