Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Out Of The Home, Comes A Sense Of Disrespect.
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-02-2017, 02:55 AM

"I wuz adopted…
Mama wuz a alchy…
Punk azz dad left uz..
Do I wanna see her again?...
Da Fuc I know!

Da Endz"

=============================================

Current Day- Midafternoon June 1, 2017

[We see Jody pulling up to a townhouse where he was raised in, then he knocks on the door, then we see a lady maybe in her late 40s early 50s, small stature with grey hair sticking out greeting Jody with hug.]

Lucia: Jody! I am surprised you’d come here!

Jody: Yeah, I’m surprised to see you do well…can I come in?

[She lets jody enter the home, and notices the same items in the home.]

Jody: Man, you still living in this dump?

Lucia: This dump you call it… is what I maintained for about half of a decade. I still have your plush toy of your favorite wrestler.

[Jody gets visibly excited.]

Jody: You still have the doll of Bad News Allen? I want to see it!

Lucia: Oh uh… about those dolls you had, I had to sell them since they were cluttering the house.

[Jody then goes to the kitchen dining room, and sits around that area. While she was grabbing something from the kitchen. She grabs a bottle of wine and glass for herself as she paces it onto the table, once she sat they have a conversation.]

Jody: Man it sucks you had to sell them, but why did you do that?

Lucia: It’s not of your concern, I felt like they had too much of a past between you and I. You know that I spoiled you with those dolls, and I realized that those days of you in this home playing with them were numbered.

Jody: You should have told me you took em out, I would have loved to keep them in my home. But its whatever at moment. How have you been holding up?

Lucia: I am tryin’ tryin’ my kid. I see you are a champion by that strap you carrying, how you get that?

Jody: Oh, this is just something I have to defend for. Kicking dudes off me with this strap is a bitch. But I enjoy it, also, I am going to be in my first PPV in my time at this federation.

Lucia: Ohh… that’s great… well uh, who you taking on?

[She opens up her bottle of wine. Pours In her glass way past the middle, and Jody notices takes the glass away from her and she gets pissed off with him.]

Jody: Whoa mom, you need to chill with pouring all that in. Don’t you remember you had to go to that AA meetings… in fact, I was wondering if you are still going to it?

[Lucia tries to take the glass from him like a Fein, but he gets up and drowns it into the sink in the kitchen. Then she notices, and grabs the wine bottle and smacks him over the head as it breaks.]

Lucia: YOU STUPIDO NEGRO BASURA!!!!.... You should have left my bottle alone, punto!

Jody: It was for you—

Lucia: For what …My own good? Fuck my own wellbeing this how I can function in daily life. You want to know why I started drinking?

Jody: What cause you to be this way?

Lucia: When your father left, I took a shot of his whiskey and couldn’t stop the feeling of feeling better about how terrible my life is. Jody, your father beat to the point I couldn’t even walk; he was a man who was at one point a good man. But ever since you came in the picture, things has never been the same.

Jody: What do you mean, mom?

[Lucia starts to tear up as she proclaims this to him.]

Lucia: When I was in my 30s when I adopted you, me and him couldn’t even have a baby of our own. So I went against his wishes of not adopting, and adopted you from that foster care home when you were six years old. Jody, you know I tried to be the best mother I can be, but it was too much to handle. Sometimes I regret taking you from that home, maybe if you hadn’t been so cute I would have left you there to rot.

[She just stood there in, and there was silence as we see Jody getting upset about his “mom” telling him the truth. Then we see him just heading to the front door as he opens the locks, she quickly try to touch him, but slaps her face out of anger. Then he opens the door and slams it shut and drives away as the scene closes.]

=========================================================

Fuck my mom, fuck Lorenzo…and fuck the foster care system. If I ruled the world, I’d free all my sons and daughters of being trapped in this life of being uncared for baby. You see fans, my life isn’t a picture perfect like some of these cats in this company. I mean, now, most of the time I think about why I was placed in the hands of an alcoholic who didn’t want me over a man who treated her like shit. Well, fuck Lucia and Lorenezo, I hope they burn in hell for kicking me out of the crib and not feeling wanted. Now, this is all going to change since I have someone who wants me, in fact TEAM up with me.

His name is Mezian, all I can say is this… you are way better than my own fucking kin folk. I hope me and you tear shit up in this Tag Division. But there is one stumbling block from happening… Purebred Killers… Glimour and McBride.

Gilmour and McBride, the world knows you both have more longevity and have been around the block a few times in this place. I mean, they both have a whole lot of history like that One Direction song. Well it’s going to be the same song and dance when it comes down to it. Myself, I know that it will be a struggle to take on the hottest act in here. I mean for one, who needs to really suck Gilly’s dick other than some tranny, lead singer of a shitty band, and baddie who runs shit in the indies as a female wrestler. I hear that Gilly likes his ego to be stroked to the point that if he doesn’t get his way, hell shall pay.

Gilly, Mr. Fatback, whatever you call yourself around here just understand this. If I put my hands on you in this match, I will whip you in shape against me. You will end up shedding 200 pounds from this ass whopin am going to give you. I will make sure that your partna will watch in horror as put an end to your ways of getting what you want being a oversized baby. That Privilege will be out the door once that bell ring. Also, McBride, lash kicking into a jig? I’ll break your ass too if want to throw down in the ring.

This is only the begging before High Stakes…. So bring it on The Purebred Killaz, bring it on!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jody Madrox's post:
(06-07-2017), (06-02-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-02-2017), Mezian (06-02-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jody Madrox's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-02-2017)