Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
I Stand Alone
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-02-2017, 04:04 PM

I Stand Alone

Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you out of me
You run away

The beach was a quiet calm this time of morning. 6:05 am, the sun just peeking its head over the flat horizon. There was nobody on the beach, but the flicker of lights from top floor condo's and hotel rooms were beginning to look like stars trough the quickly brightening sky. His feet shuffled through the sand, the sand he had grown up on and made his own. Sand that became therapy to him, when he needed it. It squished between his toes as the warm water of the Gulf washed over his ankles, wetting his leg hair and making it stick.

Letting out a deep breath he had to control the rage that was boiling deep down inside him. Part of him wanted to wade out into the warm greenish water and disappear......the other part of him wanted to go door to door to each hotel room and condo and cut heads off.....one by one.......screams of the family as they are forced to watch.

But he couldn't do that.

He had signed a photo signing before Gabe Reno's match with him, then lost.....he looked out to the pastel coastline and sighed.

Could anyone even take him serious anymore?

They will after high stakes, for sure. That wasn't a question.

His feet left imprints in the sand. As if someone was running away. As if an invisible being was running from something but they didn't know what. Just running to run.

Did he make a mistake joining AX3? He felt somewhere deep down that he had only went backwards, not forwards. They had done nothing for him. They had done nothing but bring him down. They all flourished. Every belt in this company that mattered, outside the Tag Belts, were in the AX3 camp. They all rose.........he did nothing but fall.

They used him.

He needed to pick them out like a dick out of skin.......this was his chance. To take down the KKK Leader looking Universal Champion, the seemingly unbeatable Jim Caedus, would be the signature win he needed to get himself back on top.

Back where he belonged.

You're always hiding behind your so called goddess
So what you don't think that we can see your face
Resurrected back before the final fallen
Now they've arrest until I can make my own way
I'm not afraid of fading

People wanted to say he hid behind Jenny, that she was responsible for getting him some of the wins he got. He even read some wrestling forums on the internet that claimed that she was more "chaotic" than he was.

Pssht.

She did what he told her to do.

But this was all his master plan. AX3 was his master plan. He knew he couldn't get a shot at the belt with the politics and games being played by Reno and the management team......he needed to join this group in order to get closer to the title, to stay close to it, and eventually take it.

Now this was it. It was here. This was balls to the wall. There was no turning back. This match would define his career, it would be his biggest accomplishment to this point. He wasn't afraid to face it, he wasn't backing down.

The breeze was beginning to pick up. Many of the JetSki and Parasail companies were beginning to fire up their trucks and head to the beach but for the time being he was alone.

The way he liked it.

The breeze blew through his hair and made it wave in the wind. The water made a splash sound as he cut through the ankle deep water, the sound magnified on the empty beach.

I stand alone
Feeling your sting down inside me
I'm not dying for it
I stand alone
Everything that I believe is fading
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone

He had a feeling at the pit of his stomach. Like the butterflies had razor wings. He loved the adrenaline rush. He loved what it did to him. And now that he has felt it, tasted it, breathed it, he knew what it felt like. It was familiar. That surreal feeling was gone. He knew what he had to do this time.

As he crossed under the pier, he could see the sun almost fully over the horizon to his left. It illuminated the sides of the pastel colored buildings. He sat down in the sand and ran his sandy hands through his hair. Tugging a little. He enjoyed the sting.

Jenny was instructed not to help, no matter what. He had pissed Graves off. Caedus was his target. And Main, well, Chris was beginning to question if Robert Main had any testicles at all.

He would receive no help. He didn't want any.

He stood back up, and it hit him. He waded waist deep into the water.

It felt cool on his body, which was already feeling the affects to the heat and the humidity. He continued to walk, through the shelly break, to the sandy swell, to the no swimming sign. He was up to his chest. Part of him felt like he could walk forever.

And now its my time (now its my time)
It's my time to dream (my time to dream)
Dream of the sky (dream of the sky)
Make me believe that this place is inplagued
By the poison in me
Help me decide if my fire will burn out
Before you can breathe
Breathe into me

He looked up to the sky, he took a deep breath and stepped off the sandbar. He was immediately underwater. Making no effort to get to the surface, he let nature take its course. He lived, or he died, but either way, his fate was decided by him and him alone. His actions. His decisions. His........

Faith?

His ass touched the soft sand below. His eyes burned, his nostrils flared. His lungs screamed with the desperate need for O2. His chest burned like 1,000 daggers. Suddenly, without trying, he propelled to the surface. Just as his brain began to go light headed he breached the surface like a bait fish escaping a predator.

NO.

He breached the surface like a predator chasing bait fish.

He inhaled long and loud. Panting. He didn't die. It was fate.

It was his time.

And now its my time (now its my time)

A grin crossed his lips as he took another deep breath and descended again, below the surface.

Alone.

"So not only do I have Thaddeus Duke and Jim Caedus to deal with, but now I get that circus freak Micheal Graves as the special ref? Theo really knows how to throw salt on an open wound, doesn't he? That is fine. If it's not him, it's Vinnie, it's JT, it's Heyman. To me, they are all one in the same. But one thing that Theo knew, without a shadow of a doubt, was that I needed to be in this Pay Per View. Not only have I made good on my promises to cause chaos and disrupt the flow of shows, but I am the number one ticket seller on this roster. I put asses in seats, and I keep them there. These people, these sheep, they come here for me. They come here to see what I am going to do next. Does anyone honestly think they come here for a boy wonder who likes to play dress up or a lumberjack looking redneck who could host an entire family of blue jays in his beard? I couldn't have two more boring opponents. Where is the zest? Where is the pizzazz? The last time I competed for this belt it was against five of the top superstars in this company and quite frankly....this match is a bit of a letdown. 60 minutes.....all you have to do is survive. Well, that is all I had to do in the chamber as well. Outlast. Thaddeus won't be able to handle the sheer power and aggression of Jim and I for 60 minutes, and Jim, well, Jim has never faced someone quite like me. You see, Jim has become quite the draw here and has been rolling over or rolling through everyone he has faced. He has been a human buzz saw with a ratty beard. But he has never stepped into the ring with me. Ask anyone on this roster what getting into the ring with me does. Whether they have beaten me or have been beaten by me, they have never been the same. Everyone brings their A game against me because they have to. I elevate my opponents to levels they didn't even know they could reach. I bring them to places they didn't know they could go. This match is going to be 60 minutes of hell, sure, but but it could be also 60 minutes of some of the best we've ever gotten out of Jim and Thad. But not because the Universal Title is on the line, oh no, but it could be the best they have ever been because it is for the Universal Title against ME."

"Jim, you had a lot of strong words for me on Warfare. It sounded like you were about to kick me out of the group before Theo came in and read you your fate like a cop reading the Miranda rights. It sounded like you were about to "fire" me, from AX3? Is that the case? Well, I find that beyond humorous and quite frankly pathetic. I had a hell of a lot more respect for you before you became consumed with power, much the same way that you accuse me of being. You see, Jim, you are nothing but a liar, and a hypocrite. You are nothing but a fraud. Sure, physically, you are one of the most dominant forces this company as ever seen, but other than that you are nothing but a shit stain on the nuthuggers of life. You are a coward, nothing more, and nothing less. I am going to expose you to the world--show them who you really are. I have been watching you intently since AX3 was formed. I have been watching all of you. When you are at the top you need to keep tabs on those below you, to prevent a mutiny. Well, I played you long before you could play me. This has been in the back of my mind for some time. I knew AX3 was a collection of not just talent, but massive egos, and that sooner than later those egos would clash. I just didn't think it would be you. I knew Graves was a padded-room caliber whack-nut, and I figured it would be him to implode us like the Twin Towers. Not you. But no, YOU and not me, are the reason AX3 is crumbing like Jenga blocks and nobody has called Jenga yet. This all may seem like it is my fault, but you may be a better actor than anyone thought. It was YOU who has split us at the seems. Here's how:

"For months on end now, you have been nothing but a lying bitch. Your promos and your actions prove this, as they are two separate entities. You talk like you are the toughest human being on planet earth, but you hide behind the shelter of a ring bell and a set of rules. Inside that ring you are a redneck king....outside the ring you are nothing but a passive punk bitch who always does the "the right thing". How many shows have you torn to the ground? How many shows have you showed your face outside out AX3 segments and your match? You disappear, Jim, because you don't like controversy and you don't like confrontation.....unless a ref is there to back you up--or your "brothers". In fact, your little in ring stunt, that warrior speech, where you attempted to fire me from AX3 on Warfare.....that was shocking to me because I didn't think you had the balls. I am actually proud of you, because now I see you aren't a total bitch......just a majority.

Lets take a little look at what Jim Caedus does versus what Jim Caedus says:

Let's go all the way back to January. Savage Saturday Night. The good old days with the blue theme. Jim Caedus, you were the CO-TV CHAMP, CO, and you had to face Cadryn Tiberius. 15 minute time limit....yadda yadda. Cadryn, who at that time was still a joke, and I don't mean just his comedy promos, and he took you to the edge. Took you to the limit. You couldn't beat him. In one of your promos for that match, "You Sure Aren't, Sugar Nuts, But I AM Jim Caedus", you tried to tough talk the "Cereal Killer" but doing your same tired routine. Ass rape, hard dicks, lumberjack toughness. You sound like you look like you'd be sitting on a front lawn couch guzzling PBR with your arm around your teenage daughter and a pool of Grizzly spit at your feet. Same tired routine, same Jim Caedus.

The Ambiguously Gay Tough Guy With The Pube-Licious Beard Said:I, however, stay hard...and I'll make sure to stiff the shit outta that loose anus of yours, asshole.

Since when has male on male ass fucking been a tough thing to say? Sure, it's humorous, and I got a chuckle out of it---especially picturing Cadryn squealing like the protagonist in deliverance---but I think there is more to it than that. I think you're feelings for the male shit organ are starting to overtake you. It's okay, bro, it is 2017, that shit is accepted now. Fuckin' Liberal Tree Huggers.

What did I do on that show? I had the match of the night. I Equalized Ronnie Cage off a moving truck into the ring after a brutal match, and I pinned him 1-2-3. You DREW with Cadryn. And not Hillbilly Bitchfish Cadryn, CEREAL KILLER Cadryn.

But your title reign as TV champion was masterful. You ran through everyone. People were proud of you, hell I was proud of you. You earned what you had, and you defended it with honor. What you did against Reno, that was cheap. Maybe this entire "seizing power" nonsense that Duke has been spewing has gone to your head? You didn't seize anything. You took advantage of a beaten man and won the title over someone who couldn't defend themselves. If you were the REAL "Big Dick Daddy", and the bad-ass you claim to be, you would have cashed in and challenged to a one on one match for the belt. But no.....you took the easy way out and now you seem to think you are the ruler of this shit. You aren't.

I tear shows down.

You sit in the back until it is your time. The only time you "attack" is with a pack, with your boys, or if it is solo it is against someone who nobody gives a shit whether they live or die anyway. Low impact shit.

I create CHAOS

I don't need you, I don't want you, and after I kick your ass from Vegas to Reno and back and take the title you don't deserve to wear, I am going to kick YOU out of AX3. I can't be associated with someone who talks a big game, but hasn't really done anything. You wear that title because you were lucky enough to have a strength advantage over Dolly and a weakened Gabe Reno. You haven't had to go through the grind that I did. You've been sheltered, pampered, and praised. I had the decks stacked consistently. One stipulation after another. One attack after another. You beat another bearded prick on Warfare....jesus it looked like an incest uncle convention out there....and even then you just barely survived. You were dominant on the TV level, but this is a whole different world. You aren't dominant here. You can't be. You are learning real fast what it takes to be the best here. These aren't Thomas Nixon's, Tidbits's, Cadryn Tiberius's......these are the best compeitors in the world bringing their best. I defended my title against Peter Gilmour and Micheal Graves. I had beaten Dolly Waters and Thaddeus Duke. I took on the best this business had to offer at the time and I beat them all. I got screwed vs. Gabe or else I'd STILL be the champ. You've been kicking the shit out of nobodies and getting praised for it, but this is the big leagues now, Jim. This is hard ball. You've never been in the ring with me, and after High Stakes you will never want to again. I am the best in this business, the best in AX3, the best in the XWF, the best in the world. There is nobody else that can romp with me in that ring when I have my mind set on a certain goal. Not. A. Single. One. I am in a league of my own, a class all by myself.

I

STAND

ALONE

"And that brings me to Thaddeus Duke. The delusional general, king, duke, whatever the hell he is in his little world of make believe. Thaddeus is pushing his chest out and patting himself on the back about beating me. He beat me in a gimmick match where we attempted the finger poke of death, a plan HE was in on. Then, after JT stuck his nose in business that it didn't belong in, there was distraction after distraction. Albeit, JENNY of all people was that distraction, and I may have made a mistake or two with my head not fully in the game.......not that that is a valid excuse by any means, but look what happened when we fought one on one. You never seem to mention that, do you? How we fought in a first blood match seemingly ages ago when I left you bleeding like a bitch in heat. You don't seem to mention that, do you? And even with everything that went on, I was a second away from beating you, a snap of a finger, and it very easily could have went the other way. Now, there will be no distractions....Jenny will be far too consumed with her bar brawl....and Micheal Graves doesn't scare me. He is going to lose his gifted title to Dolly Waters and his head won't be in the game either.

So where does that leave us?

The rubber match. It is 1 to 1 with everything left to give. But before you galivant around claiming to have beaten me....check your facts. You were the rising star, coming into your own, and were several people who thought you'd leave me bleeding. But I beat you, and you have done nothing but rise since then. You've become one of the top stars here when you just couldn't seem to get that respect before. Your LOSS to me propelled your career, much like my win over Doc propelled mine. I am responsible for this monster and in the words of every scored mother in the world, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it." You are MY creation, Thaddeus, a work of art that I have crafted and molded. I pushed you to be better. I made you want to be me. You saw the success that I garnered, and you saw my rise to the top. You wanted to be what I was, you wanted to have what I had. By me beating you, it forced you to elevate your game. It forced you to get better day by day. And now....it all comes crashing down.

Hell Jenny pushed you to the absolute limit. She damn near beat you. That wasn't her job. Her job was to weaken you for me, and that she did do. Jenny was a finger snap away from upsetting you also.....but you are supposed to be the best we have to offer? And the last point I want to make about you, the last hole I want to poke in your piss poor logic, is what you said about record fluffing. Total bullshit.

The Boy King of the Army of Bullshit Delusions Said:How Chris Chaos got his bloated win total. Tell us all about your great victories over Snow. Over Ravenwolf. Over Drezdin. Over Hunter Payne. Over Ginger Snaps. Over Shaun Crowe.

Look at the New England Patriots. I hate the Patriots, as does anyone who lives outside of the 5 New England states, but they prove my point in this regard. I am a a subject of booking. I don't make the matches. Just like the Patriots don't make their schedule. They had a cake schedule and play in the weakest division in football, but they won the Superbowl because they were hands down the best team. They beat everyone they faced, even if those they faced were "nobodies". Browns, 49ers, Jets twice, Rams, Bengals, to name a few. The Patriots won 14 games in the regular season. Those teams I named COMBINED won 18. They had a few good teams in there, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Denver. But overall, a weak schedule. Same with me. I beat some good ones, beat some bad ones, much like them. Their only two losses was to one good team, Seattle, and an average team, Buffalo, but without Tom Brady. My point here, Thaddeus, is that NOBODY is using the excuse that the Patriots weak schedule won them their Superbowl. And when my hand is raised at High Stakes, and my music hits, NOBODY, even you, is going to say that my "weak schedule" had anything to do with me being the absolute best in the business. Like the Patriots, I am the best at what I do and it doesn't matter who I beat, or even who I lose to, during the season it matters when all is on the line. This is my Super Bowl......and like the Patriots, I am going to WIN.

I don't need you, I don't need Caedus, I don't need Graves. Hell, I don't even need Jenny. I don't need AX3.

I am going to win by myself, for myself.

I don't need to justify anything to the "brothers" of AX3.

At High Stakes,

I

STAND

ALONE

And sometimes, alone is best way to be. Sometimes alone can be......

Universal."

[Image: 2iG7aNN.jpg]
XWF Record: 33-10-2
XWF Universal Champion: 1x
XWF Trios Champion: 1x (Current)

[Image: mMXLtDe.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(06-02-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-02-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-03-2017), Danny Sex (06-03-2017), JimCaedus (06-04-2017), Mezian (06-02-2017)