Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
The Adventure Begins!!!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2017, 10:10 PM

Legend foretells of a great warrior who once ruled the land. A man who was rumored to find unmatched power in the dark arts. A practice that earned him the name, Dark Warrior. Stories of his conquest had grown far beyond the actual events that transpired all those years ago. Stories of mighty dragons, wizards, and even Kings falling to his magical sword. This Dark Warrior was remembered as a fierce warrior who tore through entire armies like they were mere children. Celebrated for his might and skill with a sword. Feared for his headstrong determination and lack of mercy, for when he set his sights on you, all you could do was accept your fate to soon become one of the damned.

The stories suggest that one day, The Dark Warrior grew weary of all the bloodshed. No longer with a clear goal in mind, or a worthy opponent to force to bow to his might. The warrior retreated to his castle in the dark, forest-locked reaches of his native land. It had been some 20 summers since he had last ventured beyond its borders into the neighboring lands. He had become completely cut off from the outside world. It would seem that he had exiled himself. Legends spoke of the day that the Dark Warrior would return. This time not as a power-hungry conqueror, but instead as a hero to the land and it's people. This prophecy spoke of a rift in time and space that would lead to the chosen ones return.

As the years passed, the stories of his conquests began to be treated as mere fables. Surly a great warrior such as this could not have really existed, only to one day walk away from the fighting and bloodlust that seemed to drive his spirit?

A faraway land… A long time ago

In the neighboring land of Revrac, we join a conversation with the lands leader, King Theo.

He sits at a long wooden table with his royal advisors. The weathered, yet wise and powerful Wizard known simply as D’Ville. His first knight, John Samuels, and his trusted advisor of the royal court, John Madison.

As you know, I have called you all here today to discuss a plague that inhabits our lands.

The men at the table nod as the King continues to speak.

Last night, my beautiful daughter, your princess, was kidnapped from her chambers by this wretched beast!

Yes, but we do not truly know what this monster is, nor how to track it. So how do you expect us to fight it?

The mighty Samuels stands at the table and unsheathes his sword and holds it out in front of him, pointed towards the King.

It matters not what evil we face. It will fall to my blade, and our princess shall be returned to this castle. This is sworn to you on oath!

I appreciate your courage Sir Samuel’s, but I do not believe this to be a battle that may be won with simply a sword. This evil possesses a great power, and for that, we need more than just a great warrior.

Samuel's sheathes his sword and takes his seat at the table. His ego has taken quite the hit, but he would never question the King's judgment. The men sit in silence. All of them considering their options and trying to figure a way to slay the beast that had taken their princess. The royal advisor, John Madison is the first to break the silence.

Lord Theo, I believe that I may have a solution.

The King’s interest was peaked. Truth be told, Madison used to be the greatest mind in all the land, but after a horseback riding accident, he has never been quite the same. However, every once in awhile, his former genius still shines through.

The beast that stole the princess from her chambers is a magical creature that no man has yet to stand against and live. I can understand not wanting to send your bravest knights into a battle that they are likely to lose. So why not hire a mercenary to find the princess for you?

The king sits down in his chair. He tips his crown back and begins to rub his temples in frustration.

Surely you jest? If I lack faith in Sir Samuel’s ability to save my daughter, why should I trust a mere mercenary?

Madison stands up, and with a big smile on his face, he walks around the table.

But I speak not of just any mercenary. I speak of the fabled Dark Warrior! The legendary warrior who brought down entire kingdoms on his own!

Fool! The Dark Warrior is just a fable! A fairy tale that is told to children!

Incorrect Sir Samuel’s. The Dark Warrior was real, and he was just as deadly with a blade as the stories suggest.

Hogwash!

No, it’s true. I am one of the few who ever laid eyes on the man and walked away with my life.

Even if this Dark Warrior is real, where would we find him? He hasn’t been seen for decades.

The rumors suggested that he retreated to his homeland and exiled himself to his castle.

The “Forest of the Damned”.

Even if that’s true, no man who enters that forest returns!

I could guide us through it safely. The real question is why would he help us?

Gold?

No, if this man is truly real, he would have plenty of wealth from his conquest.

I know what would draw him to our cause. I shall offer him my daughter's hand in marriage.

Sire, you would offer the hand of Princess Dolly to this man?

I will do what I must to save my daughter. If offering her hand to this Dark Warrior is what it takes to bring her home safely, then so be it.

The next day at dawn. The old wizard, The proud knight, and the King himself saddled up for their journey into the forest of the damned. After a day's ride, they reached the border to the forest. It was just as spooky as they had imagined. The sun stood no chance at penetrating the dense forest, leaving a dark and creepy atmosphere to transverse. The three men entered the forest cautiously. It truly was filled with danger as the rumors had suggested. It seemed that the vengeful spirits of all the men who had been killed by The Dark Warrior were now trapped in this forest. Forced to protect its sole inhibitor from the outside world. True to his word, The Wizard was able to safely guide them through the forest. Soon they would come across a large, gloomy castle. It’s face constructed to resemble a human skull.

Sire, are you sure about this?

No, but I fear that we are out of options.

King Theo walks up to the mouth of the castle and searches for a way to gain entry. After looking around for a moment, the King places his hand on one of the teeth. Suddenly the mouth begins to open to reveal the dark emptiness that awaits them inside. The wizard takes a few steps inside of the castle and raises his arms as he recites some magical words.

Klaatu barada nikto

Suddenly a wild blue energy blast zooms throughout the castle, lighting all of the torches within. The three men cautiously walk inside and look around, but no Warrior is to be found.

I knew the rumors were just that! Now we have wasted an entire day that could have been spent planning a rescue!

King Theo and the Wizard ignore Samuel’s and continue further into the castle. As they approach the throne of skulls, the old wizard notices a lime green light coming from behind a secret passage just behind the throne. The wizard approaches the wall and runs his fingers down the seams of the secret entrance.

What is it D’Ville?

It appears to be a hidden entrance.

Can you open it?

I can try/

The wizard takes a few steps back and summons an energy blast. He rolls the ball of energy in his hands as it grows larger and larger. Finally, the Wizard hurls the ball of energy at the hidden entrance. There is a loud boom as it smashes through the wall and revels the room behind it.

Not one for subtlety are you?

It seemed the fastest way to gain entry.

The two men carefully walk over the rubble and into the room. Once inside, they find a strange structure made out of human bone. It sits on a base of ribs and forms a circular frame at the top with a lime green energy contained within.

What form of magic is this!?!

It would appear to be a portal of some kind.

A portal to where?

That I can not know without first stepping through it. It could be a rift in time, or a door to another dimension, another world.

Do you think that is where we will find this Dark Warrior?

Perhaps…

Then I say we step through it and see what lays wait on the other side!

King Theo marches towards the portal, but the wizard places a hand on his chest blocking his path.

I can not allow you to walk through that sire. There is no telling what dangers are waiting on the other side.

I care not, whatever is there, we shall face it! I need this Dark Warrior to save my daughter!

I know, which is why I will step through the portal and find this man for you.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?

Theo places a hand on D’Ville’s shoulder. With tears beginning to form in his eyes, he nods to his friend.

Thank you, be safe on your journey my friend.

The wizard nods back to his king.

I will find the man you seek and we will save Dolly.

The wizard turns and approaches the portal. He stares into the bright green light before testing the waters by slowly sticking his hand through the portal. He pulls back and checks his hand to make sure it has returned to him in one piece. D’Ville looks back to King Theo and winks before jumping through the portal in one swift motion.

May the Gods protect you old friend…

Present Day
Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
Weston, West Virginia
Closed since 1994

How are we feeling today?

Like I shouldn’t be here!

The therapist leans on her desk and intertwines her fingers together.

And why is that?

I keep telling you people, I’m not crazy!

So you consider your behavior to be normal?

Graves eyes shift across the room as he considers the question.

Okay, so maybe I’m not your typical boring guy, but I’m not fucking crazy!

The therapist leans back in her chair and begins flipping through her notes.

Tell me about Terry.

What about him?

Well it says here that he’s your manager. How long have you known him?

Micheal looks annoyed by the question.

I don’t know, roughly twenty years or so.

How often do the two of you speak?

Pretty much daily, why?

The therapist ignores the question and follows up with another of her own.

When was the last time that you saw Terry?

What does this have to do with anything!?!

Just answer the question, please.

Yesterday, before Robert and Jim tricked me into coming here!

The therapist leans forward again, sitting her notes down on the desk.

Micheal, Terry has been dead for years…

Micheal sits there expressionless for a moment, trying to comprehend what he was just told.

No…

Yes Micheal, I’m sorry.

No, you’re just trying to trick me into thinking that I’m losing it!

I promise you that I’m not, but let's move on for now. Tell me about Dolly Waters.

Micheal seems to calm down just at the thought of Dolly.

She’s an angel…

Why don't you tell me about your relationship.

We’re in love, what more is there to tell?

How about how you attacked her after your tag team match at Savage over a month ago.

Micheal slumps down in his seat slightly.

That… that was unfortunate.

But why did you do it, Micheal?

Micheal takes a deep breath. You can tell that he is uncomfortable with the subject.

I was afraid…

Of what?

Lots of things…

The therapist doesn’t follow up, instead, she patiently waits for Micheal to elaborate.

She is so much younger than me, and…

you had feelings for her?

No… well yes, but not like that, not then. It’s just… I felt like she was so much better than me…

So you were jealous?

I’m in my forties doc, and I used to be a name. Ever since I have returned, I’ve struggled to find my place in this company. I’ve lost more matches than I’ve won, and at that point, I had failed to capture a title despite my best efforts. Then here I was, teaming with this little girl. She was the Xtreme Champion, she made it to the finals of Lethal Lottery, and she is considered one of the top names in the company because she has a history of laying waste to most anybody she steps into the ring with. How was I supposed to feel?

Your feelings of doubt and jealousy were normal Micheal, but I’m more concerned about when you decided that you were in love with her and everything that you have done since. What brought on those feelings?

Love and hate, they’re one and the same doc. To hate someone, you have to love them first.

Well I don’t know if that’s tru…

Micheal shouts, cutter her off.

IT’S TRUE!

Micheal huffs as the therapist scribbles something down in her notes.

When I attacked Dolly, I hated her. I hated her for being everything that I wanted to be! When she came back and caved my face in with that bat, I realized that she hated me just as much, maybe more! It was in that moment, as she was repeatedly hitting me in the face that I realized that what I felt wasn’t hate, it wasn’t jealousy. It was love, it was admiration. With each strike to my nose with that baseball bat, I realized that the two of us were one and the same. A perfect match. The raw emotion that she must have felt to come after me like that, it was something that I wanted to share with her for the rest of our lives.

The therapist scribbles down some more notes after Micheal’s crazy ramblings.

So you thought that she loved you?

No, I know that she loves me. I just need to find a way to make her realize it.

And how do you plan on doing that?

By beating her bloody and taking everything away from her!

The therapist scribbles down something in her notes again before moving on.

And you believe by doing that, you can force her to fall in love with you?

Micheal smiles, finding the doctor's question funny for some reason.

I never said that it would be easy doc. Some would argue that Dolly is incapable of love. With her history, her father… Even the relationship she had with that cow, big Rhonda. She has never shown much capacity for truly loving anyone. You can’t blame her though, the kid has had it rough. She spends all of her time reflecting her self-doubt and hate onto others. She gets downright brutal with some of the things that she says to her opponents, but it’s not because she truly feels that way about them. It’s because she feels that way about herself. Her father was a real piece of work doc. He ruined that girl at an early age, and she can’t help but take the blame for his lack of a relationship with her. She feels as though he didn’t love her, he didn’t need her, he didn’t want her. She claims to have come to the XWF in an effort to save the “good” Water’s name, but the truth is, she’s a lost little girl searching for a father's love. What she fails to realize is that she has all the love she could ever need right here. All she has to do is accept it. She needs to learn to feel again, and when she does, she will realize what I have realized. The two of us are made for one another.

Micheal, while I am not overly familiar with Dolly Water’s life, I can say that from what I do know, some of what you said may be true, but most of it is just insane ramblings. Do you really think that you can physically beat a person into loving you? Does that really somehow register in that head of yours as how a healthy relationship should work?

I know that it can work doc! Women can be trained just like animals! If you want the dog to stop pissing on the carpet, you rub it’s nose in it and beat it’s ass. Same concept!

That is not at all correct Micheal.

It is correct! I’ve put it to practice before, so I know that it works!

What do you mean by “you’ve put it to practice?

It doesn’t matter… The point is, I’m going to take everything away from that girl until all she has left is me and the love that I’m offering her! I’ve already crushed her spirit! Just look at her last match with Bearded War Pig. She could barely focus on the match. Instead she was too busy checking me out, do you know why? Because she is starting to realize what I realized over a month ago. We are soulmates, two peas in a pod! It’s messing with her mind doc. It’s eating her up inside because she knows that what I offer is sincere. What I offer is what she craves. Society, stupid fucks like you, who try to label a person as fucked up just because their idea of normalcy doesn’t align with yours, you’re the reason why she is struggling. You’re the reason why she can’t accept the truth, and you’re the reason why she is going to suffer at High Stakes! So if you want to blame anyone for the pain that is going to enter that girls life, blame yourself and people like you! You people push your ideals onto others. You confuse them and make them doubt themselves. They think that they’re crazy just because they are different. I figured out the lie. I see the world for what it is, and so will she. Like I said, I’ve taken her will to fight, I’ve taken her title, and after this Pay Per View, I will have taken her heart. Nothing and nobody is going to stop me from winning the one true prize that this company has to offer.

Dolly Waters Virginity!

Micheal, the things that you are telling me are not coming from a sane mind. Your twisted ideas of love are not how it works, and furthermore, you will not be doing anything to that poor girl. I simply will not allow it. I’m recommending that you remain confined to this facility for a minimum of 90 days, at which point we will have a review of your case.

Micheal flies up out of his seat and begins shouting at the top of his lungs.

YOU CAN’T DO THIS YOU FUCKING BITCH! I WILL KEEP MY DATE WITH DOLLY!

The therapist jumps slightly, startled by Micheal’s sudden loud outburst. She reached under her desk and hits a panic button just before Micheal lunges at her. Micheal leaps over the desk and tackles the doctor out of her chair. The two crash to the floor with Micheal’s hands firmly wrapped around her neck. The door to the office swings open and two rather large male orderlies come rushing in. One of them grabs Micheal and pulls him off of the therapist, then other sticks a needle into his arm and injects him with something. Within seconds, Micheal begins to calm down.

I want him in full restraints and a padded room. I fear he may harm himself if left unattended.

The orderlies both nod and carry Micheal out of the office. Some time later, Micheal is seen in a wheelchair, being pushed by one of the orderlies from before. His arms have been secured by a white straight jacket. His eyes are glassed over and he seems to barely be awake. The orderly unlocks the door to a white padded room and wheels, Micheal, in. He then lifts Micheal out of the wheelchair and places him on the floor, sitting up against a wall. The orderly leaves the room, taking the wheelchair behind him and locking the door. Micheal continues to sit there for a while, motionless. Suddenly there is a bright lime flash, but Micheal does not react to it at all.

Hello my friend…

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(06-02-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-02-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-02-2017), Danny Sex (06-02-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-05-2017), JimCaedus (06-01-2017), John Samuels (06-02-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-02-2017), Theo Pryce (06-02-2017)