Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare 05/15/13
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2013, 09:56 AM

Norfolk Scope
Norfolk, Virginia
May 15, 2013

Here we are in Norfolk, Virginia in front of a sell out crowd of screaming XWF fans waiting to be entertained. The fireworks go off at the top of the ring entrance and the fans scream for another edition of Wednesday Night Warfare!!! The insanity is at it's peak, as a prime number of rookies and future legends await what looks to be another stunning line up for tonight's events. The first two matches are a conglomerate of rookies itching to get a chance at the big times here in the XWF. Let's get right into tonight's action with our first triple threat match....

Salman Van Dam
- vs -
Frost
- vs -
Zayne Vyper
Triple Threat -- One Fall

The three competitors circle each other in the ring, as we await the bell and now we’re underway! Frost takes a steps backwards as the three continue to circle the ring, Salman van Dam ducks a hammerfirst from Zayne but gets caught on the opposite side by Frost, with a dropkick. Frost scores, and SVD lands heavily on the canvas. Winded, he uses the ropes to pull himself to the corner of the ring. Zayne wastes no time and runs straight over to the floored SVD, connecting with a few kicks and knees. Meanwhile, Frost gets to her feet and intervenes in the Vypers assault, grabbing a hand full on blonde hair, Frost pulls the Vyper towards her and connects sweetly with a clothesline. By this time SVD has managed to stumble back to his feet, only to get knocked back down by Frost with a vicious spinning thrust kick. SVD is laid out on the canvas once more, trying to get some perspective on where he is.
Frost continues to control the match up, helping lift the Vyper to his feet before irish whipping him into the turnbuckle and following on in a running motion, only to be caught by a high boot catching a glancing blow to the mush of Frost, who stumbles backwards and falls through the second rope to the outside, much to the crowds pleasure. The Vyper shakes his head, giving himself some time to recuperate. However it’s not long before The Vyper is back in action. A fresher SVD has got to his feet and the two exchange right hands. SVD finally getting the better of The Vyper, kicking him in the mid-drift before snapping off a sharp DDT. SVD gets to his feet and instead of continuing the onslaught begins to pose to the crowd, who warn there is somebody behind him. Too late though, Frost leaps off the turnbuckle only to be caught by SVD in midair, spinning him around his body SVD rotates and connects with a thundering Sal Knock Out, scampering over the fallen competitor hooking the leg.

NO! Frost gets her shoulder up, shaking his head, dazed. SVD screams into the referees face in frustration displaying three fingers to him. The referee shakes his head and the match up continues. SVD now clearly frustrated yanks Frost to her feet by her hair and lifts her up into an ‘Icon Bomb’ position, the crowd call for it. SVD’s hesitates for a second to raise his hand in the air and lifts him up, the unmistakable thud of the canvas is imminent before the Vyper comes flying through the second rope to spear Frost out of the hands of SVD’s as the three lie on the floor. All three looking to make it back their feet first for the advantage.

The Vyper and SVD are first as the two exchange punches again. SVD ducks under one but gets caught with a left hook and he stumbles into the Vypers clutches before getting nailed with a devastating side effect. The Vyper is up on his feet and follows up on SVD with a huge swinging neckbreaker and The Vyper stalks his opponent, slithering across the canvas. Frost turns round and is lifted into the Brainbuster position before being spun around. “HIGH AND DRY!” The crowd call the inverted Brainbuster, but just as The Vyper goes to deliver the sinister finisher, he is caught plumb by a huge superkick from no where, which drops him to his knees and then to his face, all three competitors lie motionless in the centre of the ring with the fans calling their favourites name to try and get them back to their feet.

When all three men finally do get back to their feet they are all in separate corners.. They look at one another with extreme menacing glares as all three men then begin instantly charging the center of the ring like three freight trains about to collide. SVD goes for the clothesline... Frost ducks as SVD flies over him and connects with a drop kick to the back of the head!!! Frost goes flying over the top ropes.... Vyper; who missed the action on the initial charge and stopped in place, finds an ample time to...

LAND HIS HIGH AND DRY FINISHER!!!

Frost is outside the ring and SVD is down... Vyper with the cover!!

Three!!!!

Vyper scores his first win in his debut match here tonight!!

WINNER: Zayne Vyper

Danny is sitting on a leather chair in his study. He is clean shaven, wearing a suit and has his long hair slicked back into a ponytail. There is a small glass of whiskey on the coffee table in front of him.

"Hope.

It’s a dangerous thing. It can drive a man to the greatest euphoria imaginable, or it can drive him insane. You see hope isn’t real. You can’t see it; you can’t roll it up into a little ball, put it in your pocket and say “I’ve got hope.” It’s an illusion- no- a delusion; the feeling that everything is going to get better, the feeling that someday, somehow, you’re going to ‘make it.’

We’ve all had hope, we’ve all had that rush of adrenaline when we’re about to achieve, and that contented bliss afterwards. I had that hope, I had that rush, and I had that bliss. I had everything.

I was complete.

Whatever happened in my professional career, whatever happened in the ring, I always knew I had a family at home. It may not have been a conventional family, but it was a family I loved. That family was taken away from me, burned to the ground, nothing but ash and rubble stained into the dirt. The pack that I built, that I lived among and lead; everything that made me who I was- dead.
Last year, a man named Tax burned down my home, he burned down my life, and he burned down my hope. He took everything away from me that I cared about. All that’s left of Danny Wolf is revenge. All that is left of me is bitterness and hate. You see Tax stripped me of all that good feeling, all that hope, all that bliss and he left only this; an animal.

An animal with an instinct to kill, an animal that learned the way to survive as a human being should. Not by surrounding themselves in safety nets, investment bonds and security systems, but throwing themselves into the wild and fighting, hunting, ripping out the throats of prey and savouring the victory. I savoured every day in that forest, but now the taste is bitter. All I can taste now is conformity, normality, and hate.

I have become one of you. I have become a man of business, a man of security, a man with nothing left to live for. I have become an empty shell, a clean shaven puppet of this monetary society. I have become this man, because it was the only choice I had left. You see Tax robbed me off everything in my life, and only when a man loses everything, is he free to do anything. This money means nothing to me. I keep it to myself so that others can’t saturate their lifestyles even further that they have already. I keep it for myself, I invest, I employ so that my life is as far away from yours as possible.

I have not returned for the fans, I have not returned for the thrill of competition. I have returned because this is the only place I can be myself again. This is the only place I can hunt prey, strike fear into the hearts of mammals and feel that rush of glory. This is the only place I can extract my revenge. Before I could get the violence out of my system in the forest, and be fair, just and sporting in the ring. Now I can’t. Now the only place I can feel the pounding heart of a petrified beast is in the ring, now I can only feel the pulse against my thumb when I choke out my opponent. Now I can only expunge the searing rage that boils my blood when I spill someone else’s.

This is not a promo. This is not hype for my return. I’m not going to give you a backdrop, I’m not going to give you music, I’m not going to give you anything but the truth. Danny Wolf is not the man you knew. That man died in the tears that dripped onto the singed fur of his wolf pack, that man burned to the ground. This Danny Wolf doesn’t believe in fairness, he doesn’t believe in sportsmanship, he only believes in what he can feel, what he can see, hear, taste and smell. This man relies only on his instincts, only on his wits, only on the distant beating of a startled animal’s heart.

Ladies and Gentleman, Danny Wolf is back.

All your hopes are gone, and all your dreams are dead."

The Maggot' Michael Taylor
- vs -
Shawn Hero
- vs -
World-1 International
Triple Threat -- One Fall

Michael Taylor is already sitting in the ring waiting for his opponents to come out. He looks like a train wreck, or like he was out all night getting wasted or something? Just an absolute mess.

Here comes the Boom by POD plays on the Xtron and Shawn Hero starts taunting the crowd with a sly and cocky smirk. He looks ready...

'The only one' By Evanescene plays over the Xtron and slowly down the center of the ring comes the only veteran in the recent mix of matches. World-1 International. Scoring a big win last week over long time XWF superstar Bryce; he looks ready to tear this rookies apart!!!

World-1 slips into the ring and begins banging his chest looking beastly. This being exceptionally true when he stands next to the depressing and grotesque broken down.

The bell rings and we are off for another great one here as World-1 promptly grabs The Maggot and tosses him outside the ring!!!

With brute force World-1 has elevated Michael Taylor over the ropes and into the crowd. He's just so damn lazy and out of it tonight he decides to not even return... The ref must have forgot he was even in the match and doesn't count him out... World-1 and Shawn Hero lock up in the center of the ring... Both wrestlers jockeying for position and Hero takes the upper hand by tossing him into the ropes. He comes back off and Hero shoulder checks him into the ground. After helping World-1 back on his feet, he responds with a sidewalk slam that vibrates off the mat. A series of elbow drops is followed by a ground choke submission maneuver. Eventually World-1 is able to rise to his feet and lands a few elbows to Hero's midsection to break the hold. He then grabs Shawn Hero by the back of his head and lands with a Bulldog that smashes his face in the center of the ring...

World-1 with the cover..

Kickout by Hero!!

It's going to take a lot more than that to put this relentless rookie to bed here tonight World-1! Hero is back on his feet as World-1 is getting the crowd into it... He doesn't realize Hero is behind him and....

WHAM!!!

BLACK OUT (SUPERKICK)

World-1 goes down hard and Hero with the cover...

THREE!!!

The rookie scores a victory when the veteran World-1 International was focused on the crowd. Typically a mistake made by the rookie, but this gentleman by the name of Shawn Hero capitalized on it and won his debut match!

WINNER: Shawn Hero

The camera pans the crowd who seem to be in high spirits after our second match. The lights dim, causing confusion amongst the fans. A siren begins to blare over the PA system and a voice echoes out.

BEAST MODE ACTIVATED! BEAST MODE ACTIVATED! BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!

A dark silhouette of a hooded figure appears on the X-TRON. The man's head is bowed and he doesn't utter a word. The man disappears from the screen and the sirens stop. The lights come back on, leaving the fans visibly perplexed.

'The Xtremist' Bryce
- vs -
Jason E. Smith
Standard Match

Steve Sayors: Welcome back to warfare and we getting straight into singles action

Liz Weinberg: it's going to be 'The Xtremist' Bryce VS Jason E Smith

Steve Sayors: We already have Bryce in the ring he really does not seem to have his head in the right place at the he still seems want a piece ' The King of Wrestling' Peter Gilmore

Liz Weinberg: Look he should just accept that he lost his match with 'The King of Wrestling', this man should be honoured to have stepped in the ring with the King

Steve Sayors: I am not getting into this right now as we have our next competitor Jason E Smith who is walking down the entrance ramp with such pace and anger he seems in no mood to mess around tonight

Liz Weinberg: Now this is what we need to take this show to the next level 'The Beast' Jason E Smith with his freak like power who would want to miss this

Steve Sayors: To me this man has proved nothing he still has a long way to go and recently say he's being screwed it's just excuse

Liz Weinberg: Are you kidding me course he is this man since he started here slow counts or the wrong calls being made and I agree with this and he will prove again who the better person is just watch this match and see what he does to Bryce

Steve Sayors: If it keeps you quite... and here we GO!!!

Liz Weinberg: Bryce and Smith lock up testing their strength but its Jason that gets the upper hand

Steve Sayors: Smith has Bryce in head lock but manages to push smith off towards sending him towards the rope with an Irish whip

Liz Weinberg: Coming off the Irish Whip Bryce hits Jason with a shoulder tackle and Smith falls but gets straight back up again!!

Steve Sayors: What a complete lack of disrespect Smith just slapped Bryce around face... Clothesline!!! by Bryce knocking Smith to floor

Liz Weinberg: Bryce goes the pin

Steve Sayors: KICKOUT!! by Smith with authority.. Smith gets back up and takes down Bryce and hits him with Strong left and right punches

Liz Weinberg: Smith drags Bryce back to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner, smith runs at Bryce and hits him with the Clothesline!!

Steve Sayors: Bryce stumbles out of the corner and Smith grabs Bryce's arm and places it over his shoulder Smith lifts him high above the air!!

Liz Weinberg: Jason is letting blood rush to head Bryce has been hanging there for a good thirty seconds and SUPLEX!! Smith goes for the pin

Steve Sayors: KiCKOUT!! by Bryce

Liz Weinberg: Bryce stumbles to his feet and Smith runs towards him but Bryce counters and hits a belly to back suplex

Steve Sayors: Smith stumbles to his feet and gets hit by SPEAR!!!

Liz Weinberg: Bryce is setting up for a powerbomb Bryce lifts Smith... POWERBOMB!!

Steve Sayors: Bryce for the pin

Liz Weinberg: KICKOUT!! by Smith

Steve Sayors: Bryce drags smith to his feet and sets up for anther powerbomb lifts smith but smith is punching Bryce in the face smith falls but lands on his feet

Liz Weinberg: smith turns and hits Bryce with the Smithy Superkick

Steve Sayors: Looks like we have a winner, but where's Jason going he looking underneath the ring... he seems to have an object is that crow bar?...Smith slides back in the ring... Bryce WATCH OUT!!

Liz Weinberg: Jason E Smith just took the crow bar to smashed at the back of the head to Bryce... now that's making a statement

WINNER: Jason E. Smith

The following song plays on the titantron.

After the video ends the scene cuts back stage to reveal an knocked out Peter Gilmour. The song is still playing but the video is over as the cammera zooms in on Peter Gilmor some more, The Xtremist shows up. The song finally dies out

Bryce: What happened?

He checks out the still out cold Gilmour.

Bryce:We need a doctor, and we need one now.

Medical staff comes and immediatly loads Gilmour up on a gerdy and into the ambulance.

Doctor: Do you know anything about this Bryce?

Bryce: Ok really, I just should up, how the **** would I know anything about this?

Doctor: Well this was deffinately an assault because look, there is a gash on the back of his head.

Bryce: So? How does that mean I did this?

Doctor: Well, you're the only one who would do this?

Bryce: I think you are forgetting that pshyco who is trying to destroy the roster. The same guy who was in that tag match a few weeks back, I am sure you know him? Besides, no way shape or form I could ever do this.

Doctor: Whatever, let's get him out of here.

They close the doors and rider off, leaving Bryce very confused about this.

Brian Campbell
- vs -
Kristen Silver
Standard Match

Steve Sayors: "We are back ladies and gentlemen and Kristen Silver has already made her entrance."

Liz Weinberg: "I heard Kristen arrived late to the show tonight and that Wallace was furious with her."

Steve Sayors: "That's not good. Hopefully she's cleared her mind at this point because here comes her opponent."

St. Jimmy plays as Brian appears and does a frontflip. When he lands it, yellow and blue fireworks go off. After that, Brian runs towards the ring. After entering the ring, Brian goes to each turnbuckle, and after taunting, he does a backflip to get down from the turnbuckle.

"From Nashville, Tennessee, weighing 176 pounds Brian Campbell!"

Liz Weinberg: "That was a very impressive front flip that Brian executed, Steve. I believe he really is the most athletically gifted superstar in the XWF."

Steve Sayors: "He might be, but tonight he has some tough new blood competition ahead of him."

Liz Weinberg: "I don't know, that front flip was pretty sick. I don't think this Kristen bimbo can compete with that."

Steve Sayors: "Wait a minute, Brian Campbell is asking for everyone to clear out of his way."

Liz Weinberg: "No way, I think he's going to grace us with another front flip, Steve. I gotta get my camera for this."

Steve Sayors: "Are you serious?"

Liz Weinberg: "Got it."

Brian Campbell executes a perfect front flip in the center of the ring.

Liz Weinberg: "Beautiful! I caught the whole thing too-"

Steve Sayors: "Silver attacks Brian! Kristen Silver is done waiting as the bell rings. Evidently she wasn't impressed by the front flip as she mounts over Brian with some punches."

Liz Weinberg: "That jealous little b*tch. Brian is out here to show us what true athleticism is all about and this is how Kristen conducts herself?"

Steve Sayors: "Silver sends Brian into the ropes and catches hits him in the jaw with a spinning heel kick. Brian shoots right back up but Silver takes him down with a spinning headscissors. She then stands over Brian and delivers some forearm smashes."

Liz Weinberg: "I thought we were professionals here on Wednesday nights, but I guess it's okay to interrupt a man while he's presenting a front flip in front of millions of people."

Steve Sayors: "Oh get over it, Liz. Silver is now going to work on Brian with a Boston crab. Brian is trying to pull himself forward to catch a rope break."

Liz Weinberg: "Brian Campbell has loads of upper body strength, Steve. This won't be a problem for him especially if it's just Kristen Silver on top of him."

Steve Sayors: "You might be right, Liz. Brian is slowly making his way to the ropes... and he grabs it. He's now a free man."

Liz Weinberg: "Silver tried to rush after Brian, but Brian got his foot up and kicked her in the gut. This Brian guy-- his moves are so fluid. Brian sets Silver up on the top turnbuckle. He pops her one across the jaw with that wicked jab of his."

Steve Sayors: "Brian climbs up to the top to meet Silver and goes for a hurricanrana, but Silver blocks it. Brian flips and lands on his feet though. There's no way a man with his abilities was going to fall on his ass on that one. Silver leaps off the top rope for a hurricanrana over her own though. But Brian catches her, and drops her in the center of the ring with a sitout power bomb."

Liz Weinberg: "I told you, Steve. This guy's athletic ability is unmatched. Look at him go to work on that wench. He's nailing her in the face with those punches of his. He's got her back up to her feet now, and gives her The Game Changer! (Ippon Seoi Nage) And the pin.

3! Yes!"

Steve Sayors: "Brian Campbell picks up a win tonight. Kristen Silver didn't do too bad herself. She just got caught up in that powerbomb which lead to her demise. I think she can come back strong next week and pick up a win."

Liz Weinberg: "Oh whatever, I think she'll flake."

WINNER: Brian Campbell

The camera is backstage pointed toward the locker room. The locker room door begins to open, just before anyone emerges a loud bang can be heard of screen, the camera quickly turns in the direction where the noise came from. There doesn't appear to be anything around to explain what made the noise. The camera turns around again to see the back of a rather large man wearing a black hoody with the hood pulled up. The camera zooms in, in the hope that we can get a better look at the mysterious figure but the man turns a corner and disappears out of sight.

Danny Wolf
- vs -
Franklin Fresh
Standard Match

We return to Warfare where we see that returning XWF superstar Danny Wolf already made his entry during the commercial break.

Liz Weinberg: "That Danny Wolf sure looks happy to be back in the XWF!"

Steve Sayors: "He looks pretty pissed off to me, Liz. We'll see if he's got what it takes to beat that Franklin Fresh boy. Speaking of which, here comes Franklin right now! Look at him-- look at how clean cut he is!"

"Don't Stop Believing" plays as Franklin comes out waving at the fans. He jogs down the ramp way shaking hands and smiling. He walks up the steps and climbs through the ropes. He holds his hands up with a big sh*t eating grin on his face.

Steve Sayors: "Anyone who walks out to Journey is a winner in my book, Liz."

Liz Weinberg: "If you say so, Steve. Quite FRANKly, I can't stand that goofy smile of his."

The bell rings.

Steve Sayors: "This match is on, and it's off to a rough start for the young buck Franklin Fresh as Danny Wolf beats him down with some punches. This Danny Wolf guy is vicious-- one of the best brawlers that I've ever seen in the XWF. Look at him in there, chopping Franklin Fresh like a tree."

Liz Winberg: "Tree? More like a twig, Steve. Look at this wimp-- not an ounce of muscle on him!"

Steve Sayors: "Danny Wolf takes down Franklin with a back breaker and goes right back to beating him down with more punches."

Liz Weinberg: "Hell yes, Danny Wolf is going to teach this little kid a lesson."

Steve Sayors: "Geez, you really hate this Franklin Fresh kid, don't you?"

Liz Weinberg: "Danny comes off the ropes and gives Fresh a falling headbutt. He's now putting Fresh into a surfboard stretch. Yeah, stretch out that little prick!"

Steve Sayors: "Oh come on, Liz! There are families watching at home."

Liz Weinberg: "Good. I hope Frank's family is watching and they see their little boy getting tortured by this Danny Wolf fella. Look at him in there, he's about to rip Fresh's arms completely off!"

Steve Sayors: "I don't know about that, Liz. But these fans sure are getting behind Franklin Fresh."

"Franklin! Franklin! Franklin!"

Steve Sayors: "Danny Wolf lets up on Frank now, and he's hammering down on him from behind with some punches. He really wants to mess up this poor kid's face! Danny throws Frank into the ropes after that series of punches, and goes for a big move-- but wait-- Franklin Fresh counters with a drop kick! Beautiful counter."

Liz Weinberg: "Mr. Satellite would have never allowed that to happen!"

Steve Sayors: "Oh shut it, Liz. Franklin Fresh is going to work on Wolf now with some hip tosses. Wolf keeps getting up but he keeps getting tossed! But wait, Fresh is done with hiptosses, and instead, gives Wolf an overhead belly to belly suplex. I can't believe it. Maybe he's not such a wimp after all, huh Liz?"

Liz Weinberg: "Satty does that suplex a lot better and he only has one arm, that's all I'm going to say."

Steve Sayors: "Fresh makes his first pin attempt. 1....

Kick out by Wolf."

Liz Weinberg: "Had that been Satellite's one armed belly-to-belly it would've been over for sure!"

Steve Sayors: "Fresh is going to work on Wolf with some punches as he prepares to throw him into the ropes. Danny bounces back and Fresh catches him with a Japanese arm drag! Fresh goes for another pin attempt. 1....

--Wolf is able to kick out again."

Liz Weinberg: "Someone get Wolf out of there and put a real man in the ring to take on this BOY."

Steve Sayors: "Fresh runs at Wolf and hits a Fresh DDT! (jumping double arm DDT) on Wolf. Another beautiful move as he gets the fans pumped up. What's coming next...

FRESH FINISH! (Dragon suplex with pin)

3! And just like that, the match is over."

Franklin Fresh sits up to his knees as the referee notifies him of his victory. He raises his arms up, smiles, and goes to pose on all the turnbuckles with his sh*t eating grin.

Steve Sayors: "This kid just took out a veteran of this sport. He should be very proud. Look at how happy he is-- and the fans love him!"

Liz Winberg: "Ugh, can we cut to commercial already?"

WINNER: Franklin Fresh

Eric Rex
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Non-Title Standard Match

*"Them Bones" by Alice in Chains begins to play with Eric Rex's montage playing on the screen. The crowd is amped for the match between him and Sebastian Duke, but Rex never comes to the ramp. The music stops and Eric Rex is now seen on the screen with Sal Valencia, his slimeball attorney, standing next to him holding an envelope and a briefcase.*

Eric Rex: Wallace Witasick, I've been playing nice with you. In my attorney's hand is an envelope and in that envelope is an item that can flip your world upside down. Now, we've held onto it for weeks. All we've asked for is an apology. That was all. Instead, you gave my entire contract's salary to what you thought were fans. Then you scheduled me to fight your greatest enemy tonight. Sebastian Duke. Well, I'm not the stupid and neither is Duke. I don't work for free. I've told you that. You're not getting your match. Sal, envelope.

*Sal Valencia hands the envelope to Eric Rex. He opens it and removes two items.*

Eric: Wallace, about 8 years ago, you had a relationship with a woman in Bisping, Arizona. Did you not? Do you even remember her? Her name was Amy. I met her. Real class act. Works at a gas-station restaurant right off the interstate. "Becomes friends" with men for money...Oh...That's not how you met her, is it? Or was she to that point yet? Did she get to that point after you left her with the baby?

*Eric holds one item up to the camera. It's a picture of a sad, young girl.*

Eric: Wallace, meet Lacey. Lacey...Witasick. She got put up for adoption, so you know. She's been bounced around about 5 foster homes in the past 8 years. And this...

*Eric holds up the other item.*

Eric:...This is the paperwork with YOUR signature putting her into foster care. Now, you can try to deny this all you want...

*The camera pans back and Victor Gobalsky is lumbering over a little, frightened girl. The same girl in the picture.*

Eric:...But would those eyes lie? See, Wallace, you want the world to think you're some great man, but I know the truth. I learned it in her eyes. Here, you've got your own child, forced to live with no family, no home to call her own, no one to tuck her in at night. And, out of spite, you decided to give MY money to to random strangers. Some saint you are.

*Sal hands Eric Rex a briefcase.*

Eric: You may have seen, but my money was returned to me. I want you to know, I haven't spent a dime. No, instead, I'm donating every bit of it to the orphanage that tried it's hardest, with crumbling walls, and no funding, to take care of little Lacey Witasick. I've even decided to adopt her, so she can have a loving father.

*Eric gets on a knee and looks at the girl.*

Eric: Is that okay, sweetheart? Can Eric Rex be your new daddy?

*Victor places the girl in Eric's arms. He hugs her and rubs her hair, staring at the camera as we go back to ringside.*

WINNER: None

Steve Davids
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
Xtreme Rules Match

Steve Sayors: "Up next we have an Xtreme Rules match between Steve Davids and Peter Gilmour. That should be a good one, don't you think Liz?"

Liz Weinberg: "Oh for sure. Peter is a double champion, XWF veteran, while Steve Davids is perhaps the fastest rising rookie."

As "What I've done" hits the lights flicker briefly as Steve Davids makes his way out of the shadows with his head and arms held high. Davids struts down the ramp focusing directly on the ring in order to remain concentrated. Grabbing the middle rope he pulls himself onto the ring apron before climbing into the ring and starting to punch the air in front of him as if to prepare for the fight about to happen.

"From Boston, England, weighing 245 pounds, Steve Davids!"

Steve Sayors: "There's only one word that can describe Steve Davids, and that's 'smashmouth.'"

Liz Weinberg: "The crappy '90s pop band?"

Steve Sayors: "Who?"

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see red strobe lights going around the arena and then come to the entranceway where a big explosion of fire hits as "Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In This Moment begins to play. After the initial guitar riff, we then hear a loud scream from the lead singer as Rose Smith comes out wearing a very sexy red halter top with black pants. She gives the crowd a sadistic wink of her eye and then we see Peter Gilmour come out in a black vest and black tights with PBK on the sides. Peter grabs Rose's hand and they make their way to the ring. They get in normally and then both get into the center of the ring and flash the "X" symbol as fire emits from the turnbuckles. Peter holds up his barbed wire baseball bat, "Barbie" into the air as he waits for his opponent to come out.

"From Los Angeles, California, weighing 265 pounds, Peter Gilmour!"

Liz Weinberg: "Look at Peter and his girl, don't they make a cute couple?"

Steve Sayors: "Rose Smith is a lovely woman indeed."

Liz Weinberg: "Rose? Huh? No, I was talking about Barbie. Rose looks alright though."

Steve Sayors: "Anyway, both men are in the center of the ring now as we get our first look at the size differences. Peter has about two inches and twenty pounds over Davids but it isn't very noticeable."

Liz Weinberg: "Are you kidding, Steve? Davids' body is f*cking hot. Peter is a blob. No offense to Peter but it might be time to lay off the pizza and lava cake."

Steve Sayors: "Liz-- language..."

The bell rings...

Steve Sayors: "Here we go! Both men are trading rights and lefts in the ring! These two are not holding back. Who's tougher? They continue to go back and forth now. I've lost count of the number of punches thrown. However, Peter tackles Davids into the corner and begins to give him some shoulder attacks. Peter takes Davids out of the corner and drops him in the center of the ring with a Samoan drop! Peter makes the cover.

Davids kicks out right after the two."

Liz Weinberg: "Peter is a beast tonight. Wait a minute, what is Rose Smith doing?"

Steve Sayors: "She's handing Peter Gilmour the barbed wire baseball bat! Peter has 'Barbie' in his hands. He swings it at Davids' head--"

Liz Weinberg: "Davids ducks! and he throws Peter across the ring with a German suplex! Wow, that was close. This match would have ended early if that bat connected."

Steve Sayors: "Davids connects to the skull of Peter with a running big boot. He makes his first pin.

Peter kicks out."

Liz Weinberg: "Davids is in control now as he throws Peter into a neck vice. Peter has a really fat neck, I'm surprised Davids is able to wrap his arm around it."

Steve Sayors: "Peter is struggling in this hold, but wait-- Rose Smith is on the apron! Get that woman off that apron, ref!"

Liz Weinberg: "The ref is dealing with Rose but that in itself has distracted Steve Davids, and rightfully so. You can't win a match if the ref isn't there to see the tap out. Davids is yelling at Rose to get off the ring apron."

Steve Davids: "I'll Shockwave (cradle neckbreaker) you off the f***ing apron if you don't back off!"

Steve Sayors: "SCHOOLBOY ROLL UP BY PETER GILMOUR!

1!

2!

Davids rolls out of the pin. That was really close."

Liz Weinberg: "Steve Davids shoots up to his feet and takes Peter down with a clothesline. Davids picks Peter back up and gives him a fall away slam. That was an impressive show of strength by Davids as he dives on top of Peter with a running elbow drop. Davids goes to work now with some mounted punches."

Steve Sayors: "Not for long though. Steve Davids just dragged Peter Gilmour out of the ring in front of Rose."

Liz Weinberg: "And Barbie..."

Steve Sayors: "Yes, Barbie is there as well. I digress, Steve Davids is now lifting the padding on the outside to reveal the concrete floor. What does he have planned now?"

Liz Weinberg: "Dropping Peter on a slab of concrete might be the best way to put him down."

Steve Sayors: "Davids gives Peter a kick and is setting him up for a piledriver. That could hurt really bad."

Liz Weinberg: "Rose Smith is pleading with Davids not to do it. That poor young woman should not have to watch her fiance get hurt like this!"

Steve Sayors: "Davids just told Rose to shove it-- and that costs him as Peter breaks out of the hold by reversing it into a back body drop."

Liz Weinberg: "Peter reaches under the ring and takes out a table. Oh my, remember what happened last time Peter used a table?"

Steve Sayors: "Yes, he set it on fire, flew off a cage, and put a man through it!"

Liz Weinberg: "Peter sets up the table at ringside. That took too much time though as Davids attacks him with some punches. Davids gives Peter a European uppercut, and then a Russian leg sweep on the exposed concrete!"

Steve Sayors: "This isn't looking good for Peter. Wait-- Rose Smith just walked up to Steve Davids and slapped him across the face! Holy crap! Davids responds by grabbing Rose Smith by her throat! Davids is choking Rose Smith! Peter's fiance is in danger!"

Liz Weinberg: "At least it keeps Peter's head from bouncing off the concrete though. Go ahead, choke the b*tch out, Davids. She needs to learn anyway."

Steve Sayors: "Are you serious, Liz? That's his future wife!"

Liz Weinberg: "Exactly. Getting choked by a 250 pound meat head is hands on experience for Rose Smith. If she's gonna be Rose Gilmour then she better be ready to get choked from time to time."

Steve Sayors: "Rose Smith is beginning to pass out as she drops down to her knees. Peter Gilmour is trying to recover, that russian legsweep on the concrete did some damage to him. He's starting to regain his footing."

Liz Weinberg: "Meanwhile, Rose Smith has just slipped into unconsciousness. Hopefully she learned her lesson and won't lay her hands on another man ever again!"

Steve Sayors: "Davids turns his attention back to Peter who just recovered to his feet. Peter knocks Davids down with a clothesline. It's at this moment that Peter realizes that his fiance, Rose Smith, was choked out by Steve Davids. He rushes to her aide as he examines the red marks around her neck that were left by Davids' hand."

Liz Weinberg: "Poor Peter!"

Steve Sayors: "Peter looks furious now. He grabs Barbie (barbed wire bat) and swings it into Davids' arm. The barbed wire rips into Davids' flesh as Peter continues to whack Davids in the arm. Davids is covering up his face to avoid a lethal shot as he tries to retreat. Peter is pissed!"

Liz Weinberg: "If Rose Smith hadn't been there to get choked out, Peter might not have had this fire lit under him."

Steve Sayors: "Cut it out, Liz! Peter is chasing after Davids trying to hit him some more with that bat. Davids is bleeding heavily from his arm and has a deep cut on the back of his shoulder. Peter throws the barbed wire bat away and just goes to town on Davids with some punches to that open wound. He takes the shoulder of Davids and rams it into the ring post! Davids is in a lot of pain right now."

Liz Weinberg: "Peter is so hot when he's mad. I think I might be getting wet."

Steve Sayors: "Control yourself Liz! Peter gives Davids an Irish whip into the guard rail and runs into him with a knee to the head. Davids' head just got crushed between Peter and the guardrail."

Liz Weinberg: "Meanwhile, Rose Smith has just recovered. See, Steve, Rose is gonna be just fine."

Steve Sayors: "Peter recovers the barbed wire bat and begins to rake Davids' forehead with it as Rose Smith watches on. That poor woman looks traumatized."

Liz Weinberg: "Are you kidding? She's probably wet in her panties from watching Pete lose his temper."

Steve Sayors: "I really need a mute button... Blood is pouring from Davids' forehead as Peter disposes of the barbed wire bat. Peter has his sights set on that table which he set up earlier in the match. He places himself and Davids on top of the table and sets him up for a move, but Davids throws a punch to Peter's mid section. Davids is bleeding from his shoulder and face. He's looking really groggy but he still has some fight left in him. Davids throws some more punches at Peter-- punches which are moving at 50% their normal speed. Davids tries to lift Peter for a move on the table, but he doesn't have enough strength. He's lost too much blood... Peter retaliates with a brain buster through the table! Holy----!"

Liz Weinberg: "The future husband of the year just put Davids through a table! If Rose Smith isn't wet now then--"

Steve Sayors: "Will you stop with the 'wet' stuff already?! Peter is down. Davids is down. Rose Smith is shocked..."

Liz Weinberg: "Peter just needs to put Davids in the ring and cover him."

Steve Davids: "And that's just what he's doing as he pushes Davids inside. He crawls in as well and covers Davids with his arm.

3- No! Davids got his foot on the rope! So close."

Liz Weinberg: "He should have hooked the leg. Satellite would have definitely hooked the leg."

Steve Sayors: "Peter carries Davids to the center of the ring now. Peter is far from 100% himself at this point. Peter is signalling for the Death Strike. If he can hit that move it will be over for sure. He goes to lift Davids but-- OH! Davids was able to free his arm and deliver a low blow to Peter! That sneaky bastard."

Liz Weinberg: "Quick! Rose, get in there and get choked out again!"

Steve Sayors: "Davids drops a bionic elbow down over the back of Peter's head. He tries for a Shockwave (cradle neckbreaker) but Peter reverses for a Death Strike (double underhook piledriver) attempt. Davids blocks that hold though and drops Peter with another low blow-- this time using his knee."

Liz Weinberg: "I think we might not get to meet the future Peter Jr. if this continues."

Steve Sayors: "Davids puts Peter down with an axe kick. That looks to be enough to weaken Peter for what's coming up next. Steve Davids throws Peter over with the Shockwave (cradle neckbreaker) and pins him.

Peter kicks out! I can't believe it, he kicked out."

Liz Weinberg: "Peter wants to win this badly. Has anyone ever kicked out of the Shockwave?"

Steve Sayors: "I don't believe so. Steve Davids has lost his temper, he's punching the mat and screaming at the referee."

Liz Weinberg: "Wait-- Rose Smith is in the ring! She's looking to get beat up again?!"

Steve Sayors: "Rose has the barbed wire bat and tries to hit Davids with it, but he catches it between his arm and his ribs. Rose panics and lets go of the weapon as Davids takes control of it. Davids jumps into the air and slams the barbed wire bat down into the face of Peter Gilmour! Davids pins Gilmour with the barbed wire bat.

2...."

Liz Weinberg: "This is all Rose's fault!"

Steve Sayors: "3!"

Liz Weinberg: "Rose is an idiot! She practically handed that weapon to Davids."

Steve Sayors: "She was trying to help her man and Davids took it from her!"

Liz Weinberg: "What a horrible future wife! Peter Gilmour should rescind his marriage proposal and dump this chick before he makes a big mistake."

Steve Sayors: "You're terrible."

WINNER: Steve Davids

BEAST MODE ACTIVATED! BEAST MODE ACTIVATED! BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!

The siren stops and the lights go out completely. There is an eerie silence reverberating around the arena. Trust Company by Downfall begins to play causing the crowd to take a keen interest. Not being familiar with this entrance music, it becomes clear that the hooded figure from earlier may be about to finally reveal himself. A single spotlight shines down on the stage and the hooded figure emerges from the back and steps into the spotlight. He pulls back his hood revealing his face.

The unknown man walks down the ramp purposefully. He rolls under the bottom rope and gets to his feet. The man paces around the ring for a moment before calling for a microphone. After receiving the microphone he raises his hand to quieten the crowd, signalling that he wants to speak.

Man: So y'all are probably wondering just who the hell I am. Well lets not beat around the bush and just cut to the chase. My name, is Bane Williams. I'm the new kid on the block but I'm not about to let that stand in my way of giving y'all fans exactly what you deserve. I could stand here right now and claim that I'm the next big thing and that I'ma whoop everybody in the backs ass, but that's not my style. Sure I'm here to fight, I'm here to win, hell I might even try and grab me some gold while I'm at it, but first and foremost I'm here to blow the roof off this place by making you guys scream louder than you've ever screamed before. I'm not just an athlete, I'm an entertainer, I don't do things by halves. I don't know exactly what the future holds for me right now and I'm not here to call anyone out, I'll leave the matchmaking to the GM. What I can tell you though us that I'm here, and I intend to take you folks on a hell if a ride. The XWF doesn't need me, but it sure as hell is going to be a much better place with me and that because I'M JUST THAT GOOD!!

Bane drops the mic and throws his hands up in the air. The crowd begin to cheer with excitement at the prospect of seeing this new superstar. Bane rolls out of the ring and heads back up the ramp basking in the adulation he is being shown from the fans. He stops at the top if the ramp and waves at the crowd with a big smile on his face. [/align]

MAIN EVENT

KnightMask
- vs -
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1
Standard Rules

Steve Sayors: Wallace Witasick has changed this match to a Standard Rules match in order to keep KnightMask from getting severally injured by Mister Mystery... He's a damn lunatic for christ's sake!!

Alice Cooper's eerie 'The Man Behind the Mask' plays through the PA system, heralding the arrival of Mister Mystery. Clothed in ancient, unwashed and tattered rags, he trails black water and mud behind him as he ambles towards the ring. His face hidden behind a hockey mask, his movements are ambling and stiff. And yet, somehow, each step he takes, his every twitch, exudes a grim, destructive potentiality latent in his being.

And though his face his hidden entirely, though he makes no motion to acknowledge them, the entire capacity crowd senses the burning, seething hatred he harbors for them as clearly as had he carried with him a sign declaring it to the world.

Reaching the ring, the giant simply waits, as still as a gargoyle.

The slow, heavy chords that comprise the introduction to Blind Guardian's 'Mirror Mirror' echo through the arena. They tell of building danger, of a looming doom piling ever higher. Then, in an instant, the song switches to a breakneck, galloping pace...a pace matched by KnightMask as he emerges from the backstage and sprints to the ring.

Steve Sayors: Well, Chris MacBeth certainly, is the XWF's undisputed giant-killer at 155-pounds, but tonight...KnightMask will be giving him a run for his money in that department...as the 185-pound man sharing number one contender status for the US heavyweight title takes on the reigning tag-team champion...AND reigning trio champion...a man who wreaked havoc amongst almost the entirety of the XWF roster...crushing superstar after superstar single-handedly....a man whose actual weight is unknown, like nearly everything else about him...but who must be at least upwards of 300 pounds...

Liz Weinberg: Well, cry me a river. KnightMask agreed to the match, didn't he? So lets not whine about any size disparities.

Steve Sayors: One must wonder...how KnightMask will react to this enormous roadblock thrown before him...many were speculating that Wallace Witasick was grooming him to become the next US champion...that he in fact, favored him over fellow number one contender Steve Davids and reigning champion, Sebastian Duke...and yet, now he is thrown into the ring with arguably the most formidable force in the wrestling world today!

Liz Weinberg: Maybe he figures that if these guys hurt each other bad enough, he'll be rid of two masked freaks. I knew even Wallace Witasick wasn't stupid enough to try and push a guy like KnightMask...I mean, heck, the guys mute for crying out loud...! How's he going to talk to the fans...? Give interviews....?

Steve Sayors: Well, a bigger problem for him, than how to give interviews...is how to survive the self-proclaimed freak of nature standing before him!

KnightMask slides on his knees, beneath Mister Mystery's groping hands and swinging around behind his fellow masked man.

Steve Sayors: KnightMask is fighting to finish the single leg on Mister Mystery...I think this may be an exercise in futility....lifting a corner of the ring might be an easier undertaking than lifting that monster's leg...KnightMask strains...and strains...and then suddenly, gives back...falling backwards, sliding his hands down to Mister Mystery's ankle and throwing his legs up around the hockey masked wrestler's tree-trunk of a thigh! KnightMask's legs enclosed around Mister Mistery's knee, isolating and immobilizing it...his feet, joined together, are pressing off of Mystery's hip...he's arching his back, rolling his shoulder and channeling every iota of strength in his 185-pound frame into extending Mister Mystery's foot past the breaking point..! And yet, he can't get Mister Mystery's ankle to budge an inch! Its KnightMask's entire body...against Mystery's ankle...and apparently, Mystery's ankle is stronger...! KnightMask, undeterred, maintains control of the leg and switches to a knee-bar...and yet, again, try as he might, he cannot straighten the giant's leg out...let alone hyper-extend it! He switches to yet another hold...the infamous figure-four toe-hold, a staple of the great Frank Gotch, professional wrestling legend of days gone by...almost absently, Mystery kicks KnightMask away...the grappler is sent sprawling across the ring, where he comes out in a battle ready crouch...

Liz Weinberg: So far, we've learned that...KnightMask cannot hurt Mister Mystery, even with his best offense, would that be correct...? Good to know.

Mister Mystery comes lumbering into KnightMask and, striking with speed that belies his vast bulk, scoops the wrestler up in a rib-crushing bear-hug. KnightMask reflexively applies a Kimura to one of Mystery's arms, while hooking a leg to prevent a possible slam. In spite of having leverage on his side, he seems unable to pry Mystery's arms apart with the hold, or to even alleviate the pressure of the bigger man's crushing, vice-like grip.

Steve Sayors: Technique against power...man against monster...I must wonder...and perhaps others out there in the audience, have the same thought...if this...is what it looked like, when Beowulf grappled with the monstrous Grendel, with the fate of mankind hanging in the balance!

Liz Weinberg: Beowulf was fighting to stop Grendel from eating everyone, right? KnightMask is fighting to keep his hopes of getting that US title alive...even if the fans see him as some sort of hero...that's all he really cares about! I think he's made that clear in his recent actions...

Steve Sayors: Well, right now, I think his primary concern is pure survival! KnightMask fights and fights for the Kimura, as Myster tightens his grip in spite of his efforts...suddenly, KnightMask gives up on the Kimura, he rolls for Mystery's legs!

Liz Weinberg: Back to the well again?

Steve Sayors: But wait, he's not going for a knee-bar...he's taking Mystery over in a wheel-barrow pin! Mystery's shoulders are down...1...2...a kick out by the grim Goliath...! Every bit of offense KnightMask has attempted...Mister Mystery has thrown back in his face!

Mister Mystery, in a burst of speed, floors KnightMask with a clothesline. Lifting him as if he were a child, the masked monster went for a suplex, only for KnightMask to float out of his grasp, twisting around so that he landed behind him and latched onto his back.

Steve Sayors: The modern-day knight has locked his legs about the man monster's torso...he's striving desperately to maintain his position on the monster's back while he lays into the back of his head with a flurry of punches...! Mystery's looking to dislodge his erstwhile passenger, to drag him around in front of him...where he can literally tear him apart with his bare hands! And in spite of KnightMask's figure-four body lock on Mystery's torso, Mystery's giant strength seems to be prevailing....!

Liz Weinberg: Wow, you really are drinking the KnightMask Kool-Aid, Steve...its not the end of the world if one masked freak loses to a bigger, stronger masked freak! What, you think little kids the world over will commit suicide if KnightMask loses or something...?

Steve Sayors: Mister Mystery...he's dragging KnightMask around in front of him...inexorably...irresistibly...Mystery's taken enough punishment enough to have KO'd an army...blows to the back of the head are so potentially devastating...they are almost universally barred from MMA competition...! Mister Mystery...his vitality...his endurance...his invulnerability...is inhuman...subhuman...! One last burst of strength...and Mystery flings KnightMask off of him...! But KnightMask twists through the air, spring-boarding off the ropes...into a back-flip back towards Mystery....he hits him with a flying reverse-DDT....right into a North-South choke....! He's got the choke locked in! Finally, KnightMask is going to be able to claim a win here!

Liz Weinberg: Well, he's got leverage on his side, he's got his entire body against Mystery's....uhm, neck...

Steve Sayors: But somehow, in defiance of all those...Mystery is sitting up...now KnightMask is shifting to a Dragon-sleeper...Mystery stands up...and now KnightMask is dangling above the canvas...trying to maintain some semblance of a choke...Mister Mystery shakes about, like a man shaking off water...and KnightMask flies off of him...sailing out of the ring...! Luckily, he knows how to land...meeting the concrete outside in a low wrestling stance...Mister Mystery steps out to meet him...KnightMask charges at him...Mister Mystery swats him aside...KnightMask careens against the barrier fencing, ricocheting off straight into a clothesline from Mystery! Body-slam from Mystery, straight onto the concrete...elbow drop....now he's lifting up KnightMask's near-corpse like form...choke-slam by Mystery...! Their battle has carried them over towards the XWF control booth that generates the images for the XWF-tron and of course, directs our fireworks...hello Waylon Jones, Eddie Brock and Ibn Al Ghul, our technicians at the control booth...getting some rare screen time thanks to the way this battle has poured outside the confines of the ring...! That's great...all the work they do for the XWF...and now, they're faces are on international TV....!

Liz Weinberg: KnightMask is coming to his feet on shaky, rubbery legs...Mister Mystery's measuring him up for...for the Secret Spear....! Here it comes...!

Steve Sayors: Mister Mystery bears down like a freight train...with enough force to blast through the toughest NFL defensive line...it would send KnightMask to the hospital...possibly worse...if he was there to receive it...! KnightMask recovered just soon enough...to dive out of Mystery's path of destruction....! And--and...oh....my....Word....! Mystery just destroyed the control booth...!

Liz Weinberg: The power is flickering...the XWF-tron just shorted out...all the electricity that powered it...is coursing through Mystery's body....! There's no way...nobody....nobody! can survive that...!

Steve Sayors: The referee...all the way back in the ring...is at the count of five...he's counting....? How can me be counting....? Get medics....get...Mystery, no, its not possible....Mystery's stirring to life...he's rising...he's literally charred and smoking...but he's moving...he and KnightMask are staggering in some macabre race...back towards the ring...KnightMask can barely walk from the beating Mystery's dealt him...and Mystery, well, he just got electrocuted before our eyes....! The powers still going in and out...as the two gladiators stagger towards the ring...Mystery's in the lead...but KnightMask isn't giving up...the referee's at 8...Mystery's almost to the apron...KnightMask hops upon the barrier fencing...and leaps through the air...he made it! He's dangling from a handful of ring rope...but he made it....! At the count of 9....he's essentially back in the ring....! Mister Mystery...is he going to make it....? He staggers back slightly, teetering on the verge of collapse....he's so close...and yet, so far away...10 seconds...KnightMask is the winner here tonight....via count-out....against Mister Mystery!

WINNER: KnightMask

That brings us to another stellar conclusion and an exceptional build up for the High Stakes PPV taking place next week... Many more questions left unanswered tonight as the general manager remains silent the entire night?? What will he have to say about Duke and Rex's shenanigans?

Tune in next week.

Same Time

Same Administrator Network!
Edit Hate Post Like Post