Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Again with you 2 marks
OutlawBrianHarris Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-30-2017, 05:44 PM

(Harris is in the The Irv bar with Ultimate her pacing behind him)

Harris: You know you talked in your promo and I noticed something you said I'm a man of few words yeah I am but I explain myself in the ring you talk more than you wrestle.

(Ultimate comes up and is ready to say something)

Ultimate: Yeah Harris is right but me and him are on our environment like he sid before you see when your as tough and hardcore sobs like "The Ultimate Outlaws" you know what normal XWF wrestlers will do but were not normal were extreme hardcore tough traits that obsidian and mezian don't posses.

(Ultimate flips over a bar table upsetting 4 guys but once they look at Ultimate and Brian they sit back down)

Harris: You see we talked longer than usual but the difference between you and us is that we back it up. I'm gonna send you marks back to the bingo halls.
Ultimate will mostly do something even worse that if we say now we could be arrested see you guys there.

(They walk off both on "Harley Davidson" motorcycles

[Image: 8954ZKA.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like OutlawBrianHarris's post:
(05-30-2017), Jane Carver (05-30-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates OutlawBrianHarris's post!
Mezian (05-30-2017)