Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Home
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-15-2013, 09:06 AM

The Scene begins camera wobbles and it being a little blurry but is fine after a few seconds, Jason seems to be talking to the man behind the camera, Jason seems to know the man quite well, the video being recorded is not being done professionally and being done by amateur the camera is zoomed in on Jason so we don’t know where he is at this point.

Jason E Smith: You getting this?

Luke Madison: yep go for it

Jason E Smith: I know what I have wanted to be since I was a little kid and that was to wrestle… to continue a Smith family legacy, all my family have been wrestlers, mum, dad, brothers, sisters, auntie’s, uncles, grandmother and grandfather, we were once a huge British wrestling family, but things can change in one single move, British wrestling started dying out and my family was becoming unlucky with injuries and both of these were a bad combination as competition became more fierce because it was difficult to get noticed as the British wrestling scene got smaller so people would do anything and that includes picking off my family like vulture’s to make the competition easier on themselves, and I am not going to lie I love when the vulture’s started to come after me because I made myself stronger and faster and that’s what got me noticed my passion shined through and that’s what made me come to America to the XWF, to take my career to the next level to resurrect a family legacy, take it back to the golden days where it was about two guys with settling it in the ring where it wasn't about image or popularity

The camera now zooms out where we see Jason standing in the middle of wrestling ring in empty an arena

We see a small bit of sadness cross the face of Jason

Jason E Smith: That’s my problem isn’t it I don’t fit an image do I or your visions for the future do I Mr Witasick? It’s pretty obvious to me since day one you have to tried to keep me way down at the bottom, by paying off ref’s by fixing my matches, and I am sick of it…. What I need is a little bit therapy right here in this ring in fact right here where I am standing in the Norfork Scope to get out all my anger and all my frustrations I am going to take it out all on Bryce and if there are any signs of me being screwed then let me tell you that there will be some serious consequences for Warfare… pass me the package

Unknown Male: here you go

Jason takes the package and opens it he peaks inside and then takes it out… Jason pulls a crowbar out of the package

Jason E Smith: serious physical consequences
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
(05-15-2013)