Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Obsidian
TommyRighteous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-19-2017, 08:38 AM

Tommy Righteous is standing up straight with his head drooped down and his jet black hair fallen over his face. He begins to chuckle.

"Oh Obsidian...I don't care how righteous you used to be. I don't care how many championships you've won, how long you've been here, or how many dirty turnips you can eat from your underwear."

Tommy pulls his head up and looks dead at the camera with a serious expression.

"The fact of the matter is that you're not any of that right now. You're not a champion, you're not a winner, and you're not intimidating. The very fact that you would claim to be what you are not...is not very righteous my friend."

He scoffs and looks away, but then looks back at the camera once more, with a fierce look in his eyes.

"Now I get it. I'm new here. And you think that you can just waltz in to my first match here at XWF and make a fool of me."

Tommy pulls his finger up and wags it at the camera.

"Not. Gonna. Happen. You see, making a mark against a FORMER Heavymetalweight champion and a FORMER Federweight champion would leave the perfect first impression here."

Tommy is now becoming more fierce and yelling everything that he says with tenacity.

"And it will prove that I am the next big thing in XWF! Not some lunatic with roided out muscles and old man hair. ME! I am the righteous one who will cleanse your soul Obsidian! I am the one who will defeat you, and make your previous championship reigns nothing more than a distant memory..."

Tommy cools down and droops his head once more, speaking to the camera through his jet black hair that has fallen around his face.

"And when that bell rings after I've beaten you so badly that you cannot stand...I will show you why you don't fuck with the righteous. I will show everyone here in XWF why you don't fuck with the righteous."

Tommy snaps his head up and bellows to the camera.

"I will beat you down with the force of god himself and prove to everyone here that you cannot attempt to make a fool of me because the RIGHTEOUS...WILL...DESTROY YOU!

Tommy turns around and begins to walk away, but stops. He then looks over his shoulder at the camera.

"And that my friend...is very righteous."

Tommy leaves into the darkness.

And that...is very righteous
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TommyRighteous's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Vincent Lane (05-19-2017)