Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 06:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hahahahahahah......YOU?!
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-18-2017, 08:58 PM

The hotel room was clean, especially considering that Jenny had thrown her suitcase all over the floor, emptying the contents out into a pile before sorting them.

Jenny is in the bathroom of her hotel room doing her hair and makeup when her phone rings. It is a Las Vegas numbers. It is one of her girls from back home.

"Hey girl."

"Ayyyyyy"

"Look at you, big star! I saw you on TV last week kicking some grease monkey's asses. Good to know ya still got it."

"Oh yah. You know ya girls a scrapper. Oh hey, Emilise, I gotta take this babe. I'ma click over, its my boss."

Jenny pulls the phone away from her ear to click over. "JT. Hit me."

"I know you're not very happy about the little prank last week. Whose my opponent, my 'punishment'.

She does air quotes and rolls her eyes.

Suddenly, her eyes go wide.

"You're serious?"

"Okay, okay.....no problem sir."

She clicks back over.

"Girl I gotta call you back"

She clicks off......and drops the phone. Suddenly she doubles over laughing.

"Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah-------"

She takes a breath to inhale.....

"ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaha!"

"REALLY?! Motherfucking really?! THIS is their punishment for me? Jesus Christ the old adage says rules are meant to be broken but holy jumping fucking shitballs if this is gonna be the punishments--The Mario Sisters and now The "Bitch Doctor"--I might as well just do whatever the hell I want. I may as well march right into Jane 's office and slap the cunt again. And to think, I was legitimately scared of what I would have to go through this week. I was legit feeling like I might get torn apart. Like I would be ripped in half like Superman with a phonebook on national television by a member of those fucking goons known as the Kings.

But no---I get some Reno family reject who is nothing more than an internet troll. Nothing more than that kid on the playground who is openly an asshole just to get attention due to his lack of friends. That is all he is looking for. Attention. Typical Reno family fashion. Pathetic, really. I am actually a tad bit offended that THIS is the match I get. They can do so much better. Hell, you wanna punish me? Give me Jack Cain, that hamburger faced lunatic. I don't believe that there is life after death, but I'll tell ya I must have some fucking angels looking over me. Someone wants me to go into the Pay Per View against the biggest cunt on the roster with a flawless singles record. So that is what I am going to do. Sorry Chris, I love you, but I am going to do what you couldn't, and that is put an end to the "RENO" era forever.

Reno has always been a second rate city. Kinda like this hell hole. North Dakota, I mean, are you serious? If I wasn't getting a fat paycheck and my man wasn't wrestling, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that you'd get me in this god forsaken state. But while I am here I am going to paint it pink and make it perfection, even if only for one night. God knows they could use a little. I couldn't even get an expresso made right this morning."

Primping her hair a bit in the hotel room mirror, she continues to talk.

"I don't even need to apply extra makeup for this match. You all thought I dispatched the Mario Brothers quickly? Reno will be dead in the water before you can even blink. Hell I don't even need to worry about doing my hair. This guy is so much of a joke even Louis C.K can't wrap his head around this shit. I'll admit though, that was cute---all those little pictures of things he thinks look like me. I got a chuckle out of it. Was I supposed to be offended? That's middle school shit, punk. I would have cried if I was 14, but I'm turning 24 and I have matured a lot. I had to grow up quickly with the life I've had. Joshua has lived in the shadows of his family's name for all this time and now that they are finally gone he sees his opportunity to come out of the basement they have kept him locked in. But that is what you do with trolls, you keep them out of the public eye for as long as possible. That may be the one good thing that family ever did.....keep that troll out of public view. He is nothing but a shit stain on the name Reno, and that name has a pretty shitty reputation around here as it is."

She chuckles to herself as she primps a little more.

"I think that ought to be good enough. Why waste time on this clown? When you look as good as I do you don't lower yourself to the level of people like the BASIC BITCH Joshua Reno. Someone like him doesn't even belong in the same state as someone like me, much less the same arena or the same ring.........."

Just then there is knock on her hotel room door........She goes to answer it as the camera clicks off

[Image: eR26dXG.png]

3-1-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
(05-19-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), JackCain (05-19-2017)