Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I am the REAL triple Threat
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-15-2013, 12:29 AM

OH boys look who we've here?A traditional triple threat match.Doesn't these fool don't know that Salman Van Dam is three times the threat than a triple threat match put up altogether.You think that Salman Van Dam will easily let Frost and Vyper get away with this?Dude hasn't even made his debut.He didn't do any ring-promo as compare to his opponent.He hasn't said a word but how ever he was mimicked and imitated.He was duplicated by Zayn Vyper who brought a Fake SVD into his own stupid rip off pit show.How lame is Zayn anyway?

Our scene comes into que with the Hardcore Icon Salman Van Dam finally embracing the light as he comes out of the shadows.He looks straight at the camera.There was that sarcastic but eerie smile on his face,was it intimidating to look straight at him on your television screen,well how would I know?Salman,like all cliche used in the promo finally break his silence and opened up his mouth.

Salman Van Dam:"Isn't this cute boys.I am going to be the Grand-Daddy;the grand spectacular Salman Van Dam,setting my feet inside the square circle against the Frost and the Lame dame Zayn Vyper.You know first let's talk about Zayn shall we,the guy is a complete [i]moron
.He is so lame and his entire promo was filled with cliche.I mean he mocked me,desrespected my country.He did all those Pakistani jokes that were already implemented on me from the day one of my career.I see how lame he is"

Nodding his head with a chuckle,he didn't find Zayn so enjoyable but he was intrigued,intrigued by Frost however.

Salman Van Dam:"Do you think that your presence shackles me from winning this competition?What are you nuts?or I guess completely insane.You see Zayn your not slaying anyone here tonight.Infact you're the one whose going to be slayed by my fare hands'okay that sound lame too.Isn't it funny Zayn,I mean you think you're the slayer and I think the same about myself.I think I am the slayer,infact I am the vessel,I am the architect of slayer.Kid you might be the student of slaying..I am the principal;the chief.Things your planning to do,I've them already planned and well-executed before you could even tell"

A slight laughter occur at this point as Sal or Salman felt more arrogant and cocky as usual.

Salman Van Dam:"You however do not justify or exemplify the word Slay.Hell! you don't even define it.I on the other hand coincide and concur with the world Slayer.I will show you and ice-man over their why they call me the Hardcore Icon.I am Salman Van Dam,and I approve this message"

Fade

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes salmanvandam007's post:
JTC (05-29-2013)