Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Every Hero has a Story Part 2.
ShawnHero Offline
"Heh. Sorry"

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-14-2013, 09:47 PM

"Everyone wants to be considered a hero, but not everyone knows what it really means.

The common misconception is that a hero is indestructible, immune to the adversities of life. In all actuality, a hero is more prone to be hurt by the life than the average person. A hero is the one, risking his life for others, putting everything on the line for the preservation of lives. It seems anyone who does one good deed can be called a hero in this society.

My cousin made the mistake of calling me a hero, with full belief in her eyes when the word departed from her lips. I'm no hero. That night, she died in my house in a fire that I started... in my arms. But still, she called me a hero.. Why? Because she had a revelation that I still can't seem to understand today. She knew what I was, what I did, the people I hurt.. Yet I was still a hero."

'If you believe that being a hero is doing a good deed, then you're a fool. A hero isn't expressed by actions, a hero is expressed by character.'
-Alyssa Hero

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, my name is Steve Sayors. I'm one of XWF's reporters and allow me to be one of the first to welcome you here to XWF."

Shawn Hero has just barely walked into the room before an eager Steve Sayors greets him with a giant smile. Shawn shakes Steve's outreached hand and flashes him a quick smirk before they both take a seat. Steve nods at the cameraman.

Steve Sayors: Hello XWF. I am here with one of XWF's newest Superstars, Shawn Hero. Shawn, why don't you tell the XWF Universe a little about yourself?"

Shawn nods and looks at Steve.

Shawn Hero: Sure, Steve. Obviously, I'm Shawn Hero. I'm the best of XWF's newest talent. My hometown is Durham, North Carolina. I'm 21."

Shawn winks at the camera, imagining the gasps and fainting of women who want to be with the cocky superstar.

Shawn Hero: I used to wrestle for World Championship Entertainment, but when that ended, I thought my career ended as well. I gave up the wrestling life.

Steve Sayors: What has brought you back to the wrestling life and why did you choose XWF?

Shawn Hero: I realized that I missed it. I had a long time to think and I'm done thinking. Wrestling is who I am and it's what I love to do. And XWF, I saw it on the television one day and absolutely loved the show. I knew that I just had to sign up there so the next day I applied.

Steve Sayors: Interesting. A question that came in from the XWF Universe reads 'Is Hero your real last name?'

Shawn chuckles as he reaches below his chair and grabs the water bottle that was previously set up for him. Steve sits smiling, eagerly awaiting a response, as Shawn quenches his thirst with refreshing Aquafina. He sighs as he sits back up and looks at Steve.

Shawn Hero: You wouldn't believe how much I get that question. But yes, Hero is indeed my last name.

Steve Sayors: What do you think you have that other superstars don't?

Shawn scratches his chin and ponders on the question. After a few moments of silence, he answers.

Shawn Hero: Hm.. I care about me. When you go through a tragic event and lose someone important to you.. You either adjust yourself or you die slowly. I did what I had to after I lost my cousin. I cared too much for others. What seperates me from other superstars is that I'm sure they have loved ones. I have none, which means I have nothing to lose. I'm going to do whatever it takes to win, even if it means getting my hands dirty.

Steve Sayors: Getting your hands dirty? What do you mean by that?

Shawn Hero: I mean just that. Rules were made to be broken, and if there's a rule that's preventing me from winning.. Consider it broken.

Steve Sayors: You mean you'd just abandon your integrity and morals just for a win in a match?!

Shawn Hero: It's a dog eat dog world. Only the strong survive. If you're not willing to do whatever it takes to win, then you're not fit to be in this business. I have no morals. I do whatever I want, whenever I want, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. If you or any of these other superstars or fans or whatever.. If you don't like it, then tough. Because I'm here now, and you'll just have to deal with it.

Steve Sayors scowls at Shawn in disgust. Shawn stares intently back at Steve, with a blank expression, one that spoke louder than words, striking a bit of fear into the interviewer. Steve clears his throat and quickly replaces the scowl with a smile and continues to look at Shawn.

Steve Sayors: Just one last question, Shawn. Your debut match is a triple threat match. What are your thoughts on your opponents and what will you do to ensure you win a victory?

Shawn Hero: I'm honored that my debut match is a triple threat match. It gives me more of a chance to prove that I deserve to be here. My opponents.. I have no thoughts about my opponents. They're trash and aren't even fit to be in the ring with me. What kind of name is World-1 International? That just sounds plain stupid. The guy looks like he belongs in a zoo, right next to the [bleep]-flinging monkeys. And that other guy who calls himself "The Maggot".. Do I even need to say anything at all? If he wants to be a maggot, that's fine with me, but just so he knows, I'm going to do to him what I do with all maggots.. Stomp them. Crush them. Kill them.. So if you want to know what I'm going to do, this is it. I'm going to walk down that ramp, after I wink at the camera and a few fans. I'm going to step into the ring. I'm going to hear the bell ring, and I'm going to attack like a monster. I'm going to kick both their [bleep]. I'm going to wipe the floor with those sorry excuses for superstars, and I will introduce the XWF Universe to the Blackout.

Steve Sayors: Wow. Well you've heard it here, ladies and gentlemen. This has been an interview with one of XWF's newest superstars, Shawn Hero. See you next time.

Steve nods at the cameraman, and the cameraman stops the recording.
Edit Hate Post Like Post