Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny's Dinner Date
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2017, 11:13 AM

I must admit, I'm a little nervous. Danny seems like a nice enough guy, and I sure do appreciate the dinner invite, but the truth is, I really don't know the guy all that well. Oh well, it's high time that I stop allowing my anti social attitude to cost me possible friendships just because I'm too afraid to put myself out there and socialize with people.

I take a deep breath in an attempt to get a handle on my nerves. Reluctantly I reach out and ring the doorbell.
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2017, 02:08 PM

"Ah, here to see Danny, I presume?"

Jackson swings open the door and greets you, ushering Graves into a large dining hall with only two seats at either end. Both corners are filled with wonderful foods, all shaped as little childrens toys.

"Couldn't throw in what you really like, this is the best I could do.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2017, 03:12 PM

Graves can see both the humor, and the dig at himself in the situation. Choosing to be a good guest, Graves decides to chuckle at the joke as he takes a seat at the table.

"Danny, I have to admit, I was a little surprised by your offer to come over for dinner. I didn't think that you liked me very much."

Graves removes the napkin from his silverware and tucks it into the strap for his cape.
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 11:04 PM

"Well I don't really, but I must admit that youre... Misunderstood at best. Sick, definitely, But misunderstood. Also, fuck you for attacking me."

Danny reaches across the table and takes a rattle shaped chicken nugget off Graves plate. Dipping it in some blood red ketchup, he puts it in his mouth.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 12:01 AM Bug  re:Danny's Dinner Date -->

Attacking you... Me!?!

Graves plants his chin atop his fist while thinking. After a moment he jumps to life with the realization that;

You're THAT Danny Imperial!!!

I didn't recognize you from the front!

There is an awkward silence between the two as Danny stress into the excited child like eyes of Graves.
Hate Post Like Post