Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you guys want a rivalry?
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2017, 09:29 AM

Rival | Noun | Ri•val |

a : one of two or more striving to reach or obtain something that only one can possess
b : one striving for competitive advantage

"Ali vs. Frazier"

"Lakers vs. Celtics"

"Red Sox vs Yankees."

"Packers vs. Bears"

"The Kings™ vs. AX3"

"One of these things is not like the others."

"Being the huge stars that we are, it only makes sense for The Kings'™ gravitational pull to ensnare a few helpless nobodies from time to time. But the way that nobody can mention AX3 without bringing up the Kings™ in the same breath, you would think that we're rivals bound by fate. There's just one little problem with that: Rivalry involves competition, and AX3 has proven to be anything but. Doc and I proved that at Savage when we effortlessly defended our tag titles. Doc is going to prove it again when he handles Chris Chaos this week at Savage."

"Rivalry? Nah. We're picking you off at our leisure and expending so little energy doing so that I think Madison forgot that he came back."

"But, this is the land of opportunity and since you guys so desperately want to make this a thing, I'll give you one last shot. I'll be at the May 20th Savage and if any one of you AX3 dickworshippers can break away from your elephant walk long enough to step in the ring, you're welcome to join me."

(ooc: I'll be opting in for the 2k word limit option)

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Samuels's post:
Imperial (05-08-2017), Theo Pryce (05-08-2017)