Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quit your bitching, Doctor. BitchDoctor
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2017, 12:43 PM

" I am sick and tired of these no-talent hacks whining and complaining about not getting things they haven't earned. I have worked from being an opening match wrestler to arguably the most notable name on the roster. ..

So bitchdoctor, you want the main event? Fight me next week on Savage and when I beat you nobody will ever hear from you again. You will get your 15 seconds of Fame and I will put you down like all the rest. I take this company very seriously and I take what I do very seriously and for you to call out the people who put this company together is a personal attack on me or at least the way I view it, so do you think you can lace the boots up for one more time and get in this ring? Or are you all talk? The choice is yours I will be waiting"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JackCain (05-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Chaos's post!
(05-07-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-07-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-07-2017, 12:45 PM

Most notable next to my name, of course.

Don't forget about that.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2017, 12:47 PM

do you want to be a special guest raff? We can even get Washington and commentary I will give this little everything he wants and I will still leave him laying in a pool of his own bodily fluids. Let me know.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-07-2017, 01:10 PM

"Thaddeus Duke is the number one Contender for a reason. He is a hell of a talent. All I'm hearing here is that you are scared. You don't want to face me because you know what will happen. So that is fine continue to wallow in your own self-pity and complain about the mistakes that your brother made while he was here. Continue to be his martyr. I will continue being the top guy on this roster. If you want to fight me you know where to find me but if you don't mind I have another doctor to deal with this week, one who is an actual Legend not some whiny crybaby bitch like you."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(05-07-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-07-2017, 01:25 PM

(05-07-2017, 12:43 PM)Chris Chaos Said: " I am sick and tired of these no-talent hacks whining and complaining about not getting things they haven't earned. I have worked from being an opening match wrestler to arguably the most notable name on the roster. ..

So bitchdoctor, you want the main event? Fight me next week on Savage and when I beat you nobody will ever hear from you again. You will get your 15 seconds of Fame and I will put you down like all the rest. I take this company very seriously and I take what I do very seriously and for you to call out the people who put this company together is a personal attack on me or at least the way I view it, so do you think you can lace the boots up for one more time and get in this ring? Or are you all talk? The choice is yours I will be waiting"

Looking for a redeamer already? Good for you.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2017, 01:34 PM

"At least Josh Reno isn't a blatant like most people in the XWF. He'sright, there should be a rule where every show has a GM in the commentary booth. They should get involved in every match too. If Chris Chaos wasn't a little bitch he'd agree."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-07-2017, 01:40 PM

(05-07-2017, 01:34 PM)Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz Said: "At least Josh Reno isn't a blatant like most people in the XWF. He'sright, there should be a rule where every show has a GM in the commentary booth. They should get involved in every match too. If Chris Chaos wasn't a little bitch he'd agree."

You. Are. Adorable.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post