Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Champion is Going on a Vacation
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 04:34 PM

I'm just not feelin' it this month. Besides lets be honest with ourselves, this place sucks right now, it really does. I don't know why Theo didn't buy a Dairy Queen or something cool like that. I'd rather have free blizzard cakes than a belt that Duke wore at one point. But I won it by chilling so I'm going to keep doing that.

In the mean time all of you can suck my dick and fuck off.

Say bye to me and your belt til June cause that's what me and Lome have determined is acceptable. I'm a champion because the world loves me ERGO, Luca, I deserve it.

John drinks a Budlight and then takes a cough drop before snuggling up on his couch to watch Better Call Saul which is what he would have rather been doing all along.

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like John Madison's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-04-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (05-04-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-04-2017), Imperial (05-05-2017), John Samuels (05-04-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017), Theo Pryce (05-04-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2017, 06:22 PM

All hail King ™ Madison!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]