Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have what it takes?
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-04-2017, 05:15 AM

"This is not a cry for help. I do not NEED your help. However, what I do want, is one or two DECENT partners. The XWF is plagued with wannabe kings yet again... If you want to watch them fall, and oh they will fall... Stand with me and light the flame AND let's burn the kingdom to the ground!"

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Jane Carver (05-04-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-04-2017, 07:27 AM

You heard right fans..... King Slayer NEEDS help to justify his self-proclaimed legacy.

Why don't you crawl back into that hole you've been shat from before this KINGDOM comes crashing down on YOUR head in the form of our boot.....

KINGslayer....... pfft.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-04-2017)
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-04-2017, 08:41 AM

Mr. Sex: I have a real Queenslayer in my pants, if you know what I mean.

Mr. Sex winks and points at his pantsless crotch, emphasizing his penis.

Mr. Sex: When I wear pants, that is. You wouldn't believe the ovation I get in Buckingham over my sexual ferocity, like I'm some kind of erotic gorilla tiger of testosterone and causing Elizabeth to gush, and gush, and gush again. God save the queen?

Mr. Sex rolls his eyes and grins. A picture of that super hot babe Queen Elizabeth II comes on screen, and it starts to show it's actually a video of Queen Elizabeth II coming on screen courtesy of a strong, masculine performance from Mr. Sex and his trusty penis.

Mr. Sex: I took my armada up her English Channel and she was defenseless.
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 08:46 AM

"You better be at Savage, Freshmaker. I want you bad."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Danny Sex Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-04-2017, 09:54 AM

Mr. Sex: Hey, everybody look! It's a try hard, wannabe Frodo Smackins knockoff!

Ten hot babes in bikinis are behind Mr. Sex, clad in his golden condom and cock ring, his Thing Bling, you looked at it so hard. He's also wearing a tank top. The ten hot babes all hold up cards that say "1", which is also shaped like a penis, but not like Mr. Sex's friendly, artistianally curved, all around aesthetically pleasing so much as you want to buy it a beer penis.

Mr. Sex: Looks like the hot chicks aren't impressed! Well, ladies, how do you rate me?

The hot babes hold up infinity signs below the ones before, which looks even more like a penis. This looks a lot more like Mr. Sex's penis, as you've no doubt triple checked by now due to his masculine sexiness. Some of the hot babes start hugging the cards because they look too much like Mr. Sex's strong, masculine, but nonthreatening and playful manhood and are overcome with insatiable lust and yearning for the deliberate yet kind thrust of his loins. Which means they want to feel his penis inside their vagina over and over at a slightly vigorous rate.

Mr. Sex: I'm infinitely better. Easy, because you're a zero, and zeroes don't have multiples, so by default, I'm infinite and so is my machismo, my swagger, my masculine sexuality and the confidence it brings. You don't have multiples. Now if you'll excuse me...

Mr. Sex turns and we see his butt cheeks, and even though it's just an example of man ass on your screen, it's the pinnacle of male sexiness we're talking about, so you look long and hard at his ass, and the tattoo that simply reads "MotP".

Mr. Sex: Master of the penis. Pardon me, time to be fruitful and multiply! Whoo, yeah, who's ready for some reverse bukkake!

The girls all cheer by saying "Yay" as they get their vaginas ready to squirt.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danny Sex's post:
Dolly Waters (05-04-2017)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 10:13 AM

". Your ass is definitely the master of penis, because it's gotten railed by so many it may as well be named Dolly Waters. Oh shit, what's that sound?"

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Oh, right, right, it's the sound the Freshmaker's asshole slamming shut over and over after a train of big dicks rolls by. Guess what, Freshy? You've had my dick AND my balls in your mouth already. Know how? Because I rolled up to your glory hole and stuffed the whole thing in."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Danny Sex Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-04-2017, 11:16 AM

Mr. Sex: Did anybody else hear the corpse of a meme get violated to make no point whatsoever?

A dozen, wow, a full dozen hot babes are surrounding Mr. Sex, who is laying down on a chaise lounge wearing a smoking jacket and boxers with his penis sticking out of the fly. For those who have ever wondered why underwear has a fly or flap or means of freeing a penis from inside while keeping everything else inside, your reason is Mr. Sex.

Mr. Sex: Ever wonder what separates the men from the boys? Well, I don't, I know what does, and so do these hot babes. After all, one of us keeps bringing up their sexual fantasies, and one of us is the ultimate sexual fantasy.

The hot babes all are left amazed by their living sexual fantasy, Mr. Sex. One politely asks to touch his penis. He gently, caringly, sweetly, yet firmly and with conviction, tells her it's alright to touch his penis. The rest of the hot babes wait in line like people waiting to touch a rock from the Moon or use an ATM, only this is way sexier and classier than those things. As classy as all of that is, it gets classier as one of the hot babes starts to give Mr. Sex a strong, experienced, very classy blowjob.

Mr. Sex: Whoo! Talk about getting your head into the game!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Danny Sex's post!
Bilbo Blumpkinz (05-04-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 02:07 PM

The fuck is the smell coming from in here.... oh... oh my GOD...

Vincent runs towards the nearest restroom with his hand over his mouth.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Danny Sex (05-04-2017), JackCain (05-04-2017), John Samuels (05-04-2017)
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 03:02 PM

you edited your promo davids, you , we all saw it

dont know why he bothers, they're shit either way

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 03:08 PM

LOL

[Image: xYPm2pt.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Imperial (05-04-2017), John Samuels (05-04-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017)
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 03:09 PM

It was a great edit though and the record needed to be stated. Not that horseshit that Davids produced, Lome

and go fuck yourself

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Madison's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-04-2017), John Samuels (05-04-2017), Theo Pryce (05-04-2017), Vincent Lane (05-04-2017)
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-05-2017, 03:12 AM

Okay. Ignoring all of the other junk, Davids, I'd be happy to team up witcha. Listen I may be brand new here to the XWF, the ink hasn't even dried on my "no-fault" contract, and so maybe that'll leave you feeling a little skeptical about my abilities, so I'll clear the air up on that right now.

I have no abilities.

I'm kind of fat, I've never wrestled a day in my life- except for this one time in 5th grade I tried out for the school wrestling team- didn't end well. But I'm determined. My wife is a lying whore, and my kids? I'm sick of them looking at me and seeing nothing but a failure.

So wuddya say man? Give me a shot to partner up with you one time, I'll give it everything I have and who knows? If we're successful, maybe we could make this something more official moving forward.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like R.L. Edgar's post:
Imperial (05-05-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-05-2017, 04:08 AM

(05-05-2017, 03:12 AM)R.L. Edgar Said: Okay. Ignoring all of the other junk, Davids, I'd be happy to team up witcha. Listen I may be brand new here to the XWF, the ink hasn't even dried on my "no-fault" contract, and so maybe that'll leave you feeling a little skeptical about my abilities, so I'll clear the air up on that right now.

I have no abilities.

I'm kind of fat, I've never wrestled a day in my life- except for this one time in 5th grade I tried out for the school wrestling team- didn't end well. But I'm determined. My wife is a lying whore, and my kids? I'm sick of them looking at me and seeing nothing but a failure.

So wuddya say man? Give me a shot to partner up with you one time, I'll give it everything I have and who knows? If we're successful, maybe we could make this something more official moving forward.

I don't know why, but I like you. You're in. Get yourself a warm up match on Savage next week, and I'll be at ringside for you. Make that happen.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
R.L. Edgar (05-08-2017)