Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Departure of Royalty - Lethal Lottery #5
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2017, 06:06 PM

The screen hurriedly comes on as you’re welcomed to running feet and rapidly moving grey concrete on screen. You swing the camera upwards, taking a few seconds before the image is stabilized. You see Danny Imperial standing in front his twin, large mahogany home doors. He’s wearing nothing but a pair of pink polka dot boxers, his hair in an unruly state and his beard reaching out from his face like fingers. A yawn escapes his lips as he arches his back and stretches every fiber in his body. Bringing a hand to his eyes and rubbing away at the sleep, he notices you have your camera ready. Danny gives you a lazy wink, continuing his stretching as he begins to speak.

Danny Imperial
“Well hello there, I’ve grown quite fond of you really. As I’m sure you have grown of me. I mean, we’ve spent so much time together, I’ve poured my heart out to you countless times, and we both hate that icky Scully, don’t we? See we have so much in common really, You should start telling me a little about yourself!”

You blink once, staring at Danny, confused as to what he’s aiming at. His butler had called earlier today to say that Danny had a press conference planned before he was to fly to North Korea for the big show. Danny however was however speaking to your directly.

Cameraman
“Erm, my name is Billy. Billy Hays, and I’m just a freelancer. Your… Butler? Yeah, he’s been calling me to set up these interviews, and then I send them off to XWF”

Danny smiles at you the whole time, smile unwavering and unchanging. He nods as though you’re saying something very personal and meaningful and opens his mouth to answer you almost immediately when you stop.

Danny Imperial
“A yes Gilly, it’s a pleasure to be acquainted to you, we’ll be sure to talk as much as possible on the flight to Pyongyang. Come on in, let me just get changed and we can be off.”

[Image: tumblr_nmgxq8Ot6h1tt2jjyo2_500.gif]

You stand still, arching your eyebrows and wondering what he’s on about.

Billy Hays
“Erm, it’s Billy, the flight to where?”

Danny Imperial
“Yes, yes, Pyongyang, hurry on in then, my nipples are freezing out here.”

Danny spins on his heel, letting go of the door, sending it swinging towards you. Halfway up the stairs, it almost slams into your face and the camera before a gloved hand stops it and opens it for you. You see Jackson holding the door open for you, a look of bemusement upon his face. He uses his other hand to usher you on, closing and locking the door smoothly behind you.

Jackson Turi
“Make yourself comfortable, I apologize on behalf of Danny, sorry you had to see him half-dres-“

Danny Imperial
“OI! That’s Sir to you, and there’s nothing wrong with what I was wearing. I love these boxers, I got them in Thailand that one time remember? Oh lord, that was one hell of a hangover the next day too, I love these boxers”

Jackson Tury
“Anyway, as I was saying, do make yourself comfortable. I took the liberty of filling out your travel particulars, I packed suitcase for you with your estimated sizes, everything should be in order.”

Billy Hays
“Wait, sorry, what? Where are we going? No no, I just came for an interview. I’m not going anywhere wi- HOW DID YOU GET MY PASSPORT DETAILS?!”

You shout out as you’re holding your arrival form in your hands, a paragraph of indecipherable Korean is followed by lines of questions, each answered correctly and written in impeccable handwriting. Your eyes scan the document as quickly as possible before looking up at the butler with exasperation. However, he seems to have left you on your own, form in hand. Your gaze pans across the room, lingering on the packed Briggs and Riley suitcase on the couch. It’s silver casing looked spotless and you suspect that its brand new, it’s open, though tightly packed and you notice that the clothes inside of it looked similarly brand new. Incredulity spreads through you as you walk towards it, camera still resting on your shoulder as you film every second of this bizarre morning.

Your fingers run through the clothes absent mindedly as your eyes continue to gaze through the room. Huge portraits of colorful gorillas, six feet high album covers from the eighties and a life size bust of Scarface pop out at you immediately. Compared to the red study from your second meeting with him and the red meeting room from your previous meeting, nothing about this living room seemed to speak of order. The paintings weren’t of the same sizes as the framed posters, the color schemes were all in their own wheel and you couldn’t place a specific time period on the architecture. This, this was definitely more like the Danny Imperial you’d gotten to know in the last couple of days.

Your train of thought is interrupted by a returning Danny. Dressed in what you can only describe as the perfectly tailored suit, he walks out with one hand running through his damp hair. His face is painted with his goofy smile, and his trousers are undone, another ghastly pair of boxers visible underneath them. He’s wearing a pair of fluffy slippers, bright pink and hugging his feet comfortable. In his right hand is a handheld mirror, with a little section where he has a dollop of white paint and a dollop of black paint. In his left hand is a thin paintbrush, that’s he’s using to paint his face.

Danny Imperial
“You all ready then Milly? I should be good to go in the next few minutes, if Jackson hurries his ass and gets here.”

Jackson is already standing by the door, two suitcases, identical to yours in every way but the color, his a light pink and yours a steely silver. He clears his throat to catch Danny’s attention.

Danny Imperial
“About damn time Jackson, taking your own sweet time as always. Hah! I kid, let’s go buddy!”

Danny does a little hop, walking out of the door ahead of both of you, still painting his face. As you follow him out through the doorway, you see a dark blue 2017 Maserati Quattroporte, parked right in front of his home. The driver opens the back compartment of the vehicle. As he helps Jackson with the three suitcases, including yours you notice, you and Danny enter the vehicle from either side. You seem to be moving automatically, as if following Danny’s motions without thought. Once you settle in the backseat with Danny, Jackson gets into the passenger seat, reaching back to flash you your passport.

Jackson Turi
“You’re probably wondering where I got this from, just know that I have it and you have no need to worry”

Your mouth hangs open as you glance between Danny and Jackson, your gaze and in extension the camera swinging between face to face.

Danny Imperial
“Oh, I’ve grown to stop asking questions about how he does things. Jackson’s got a flair to him, that he does, does just about everything I want him to before I even ask him to. That’s why I keep him around really, resourceful. Hah! I kid, he used to work for my Daddio. I’ve known him for ages, he’s usually quite entertaining too.

Anyways, let’s get to why I asked you to come here. I realized I hadn’t quite gotten everything I needed to off my chest. I also realized the world really needs to see a little more of me heading into Lethal Lottery. Finally, I realized that I didn’t have quite enough time to cut this promo without taking you on the flight with me. So what’s going to happen is, I’m going to take you to Pyongyang with me, if you haven’t realized already. We’ll speak on the plane about the match, have a few cocktails, eat some yummy fillet mignon or whatever tickles your belly, have a good laugh in general. How’s that sound?

Perfect! Well hush up for a bit, I have to finish up this face paint before we get to the plane, doing this can be such a pain sometimes.”

Still suffering from an incredible amount of bewilderment, you settle back into your seat, trying to figure out what you’ve landed yourself in.

The camera flickers back on, this time already settled into the leather seats of a medium-sized private jet. It wasn’t too glamorous, but definitely fitted with the best quality interior, you could almost smell Jackson’s hand in the designing. Danny is sitting before you, with his ever-present smile, waiting for you to give him a signal that you’re ready. After just staring at him for a few seconds, you give him a cautious nod, which he acknowledges.

[Image: XyBP0V46iJWQ8.gif]

Danny Imperial
“WONDERFUL! We’re going to have so much fun you have no idea Tilly! But before we have that fun, let’s get to business. Let’s get to Scully boy and his seeming revival. He listened Tilly! You listened Scully! I spoke to you and criticized your murder of my art and you responded with something with some life in it. I was pleasantly surprised, I must admit. The tool you used to convey your thoughts was much appreciated, rewriting a song? Brilliant. I really didn’t expect this from you after your previous lackluster performance, my friend, I really really didn’t! Thank you for trying, clearly you’ve been listening very attentively and taking it upon yourself to bettering your work. Your efforts are well appreciated.

I did have something I still found a little ugly though, unfortunately, Scullyboy. It seems like all them brainsies went to how to plate your dish, but not quite in what you were going to use to make the dish itself. For instance if I told my plane staff that I wanted the best meal they could offer me and they brought me this beautifully crafted masterpiece, only for me to find out it was made of stale beansprouts and rotting chicken carcass but made to look like a prime cut of steak, I’d be disappointed.

I really do appreciate you trying to add some spice into this meal, some flare into your dance, but it unfortunately lacked substance. Intelligent substance at least. I mean, I guess when all your intellectual ability was invested into the presentation, you were forced to revert to your homoerotic, “I’ve been hating gay men since Uncle Jeffrey touched me in the attic” humor. Or attempt at humor rather… I explicitly mentioned that in hopes you’d try something a little new? Fresh?

Just picture if Eminem repeated the same sixteen bars in two of his raps and pretended they were different. You can’t can you? Well Scully… That’s because he’s a master of his craft. Masters are able to come up with new things, that’s kind of what it means to be good at something. Milking the life out of something is like Bill Goldberg still thinking he can main event a Wrestlemania, laughable and really quite sad to see.

Sad, that’s what your promotional video made me feel. My heart ached for this once half-decent wrestler, so very confident with his abilities but clearly punching pounds above his weight class. I can’t imagine how many times that same recycled material has helped you to sell some merchandise in the stores, my friend. Your opponents thus far must’ve really been carrying the marketing side of your matches it seems. Hmm.. I don’t know, maybe you need Willy here to film you. Maybe that’s what I should do, pay you to go film Scully. He seems like he needs your brilliant filming work and ecstatic persona fighting in his corner.

Even now as I sit here, I fear for the sales of those sweet Danny Imperial shirts they just released in the XWF store. I mean, I might be new, but it seems like they’ve been yanked out of the store since I popped up. Nothing like what I could be selling in a few months, but it’s definitely more than at least one boring ol’ hag, I can think of. Scully, you’re really not helping with the sales man, ain’t pulling no wait with those skinny princess arms of yours. It’s like every time I release a pretty, fun, informative or captivating video, you decide it’s perfect time to balance it out with your repetitive “I want to drink your juices” rhetoric.

Well I’ve had it! I’ve had just about enough of your phallus-obsessed intimidation tactics. I’m starting to worry Scully, might have to check your brain for an aneurism because something must be keeping you repeating your track like Rick Astley on loop, except I really wished you’d give me up.

Well enough about your work, let me sprinkle some love to all the Danny Imperial fans, or soon to be fans out there. I’m coming to you folks! Dannyboy is ready to take Pyongyang by storm! I’ve got my six pairs of favourite boxers in a suitcase, some brilliant ideas for face paint, a handful of quotes to sign on some Betsy’s boobies and a joke or two to share on my way there. Danny is well prepared to receive all that lovin’ from all of you. Better keep your men at bay though, according to a certain BRITanny, I might not be able to control myself really, hah!

But regardless of the beauty you have witnessed me produce so far, or the quite honestly… Shameful responses by my opponent, you need not fear. I will do all of you a favour and carry this match completely on my own. I really can’t expect the Scully boy to do much when it seems like there’s something awfully wrong with his noggin’. Be it a bulging artery keeping his brain from quite fully processing what I’ve been trying to tell him, or an old brain injury from when his Mamy dropped him on his headsies keeping him from thinking of anything other than reasons as to why I’d want someone’s phallus in my mouth… Scully just isn’t going to be very much to tango with in that ring.

And I feel like I need to up my game, dance for two people, tango for four maybe! I’d do anything to make sure that when I roll out of that ring with a win on my record, I leave behind a beautifully painted canvas. Be it with the dying hopes and dreams of Scully, or his physical blood sprayed across the ring, it’s going to be a sight to see folks! Come on in, step right down to witness a masterpiece like no other. I unfortunately cannot provide you with a duet, but by god will I provide you with a beauty. I swear it!

[Image: b31e27e15c1ee63f4509ef74b6e4c747.gif]

I’ll dance around my opponent, leap over him and duck between his legs. I’ll have his pride turn slowly to frustration, then to blinding anger, confusion and finally bone-chilling fear. I’ll have him on his knees, eyes glazed over, begging with every fiber in his body for me to stop making art with his flesh. He’ll beg me to complete my work whilst wishing fervently that he had agreed to dance with me earlier. Finally he’ll feel nothing at all, just lying there in the center of the ring, unable to tilt his head after a glorious Imperius Rex, staring up at the bright lights of your stadium. All this… I’ll no longer have done for him, but for you folk. I’ve given up on my dear Scully I think, I think he’s given up on himself too. When a man gives up on himself, as he clearly has done, I can only hope to use him as a tool to entertain the masses.

So North Korea… The World. What you’re about to witness is a spectacle like no other. The panty-dropping brilliance of Danny Imperial on full display in a stadium filled with Betsys and Carls alike, broadcasted out for all of you to savor. I shan’t let you down, I shan’t let myself down and oh I will definitely not let Scully down. Tis’ just a shame he’ll have to experience being laid out on a mat two shows in a row, this time though, he won’t have no thirteen year old cutie to blame for it, only himself.

That’s right Scully, I sure hope you’re thinking about this as you make your way to Pyongyang, because you’re going to have so much fun you can’t even imagine it! And Villy will be here the whole time to record it, every second you spend lying on that mat and every drop of blood you spill at my hands, we’ll have it all on record and I’ll be sure to send you a nice DVD before even XWF does. Maybe then, when you watch the match on repeat for the rest of the week, you’ll realize that it’s damn well time that you woke up from your slumber and start to take this seriously, because as much as I like playing with you, I definitely do. So the table is set, the meat is carved and by golly I’m ready to… Sink my teeth in.”

Through his monologue, Danny’s facial expression slowly molded to one of throbbing hunger. The flicker of intensity that emanated from him with his final four words shook you visibly. He seemed genuinely irked by lack of respect to the art he spoke of and needed to remedy it by causing some real damage. Danny licked his lips, smiling once more. However this time, you didn’t see that boyish smile you were so accustomed to. Rather you saw the smile of man ready to sit down for a much anticipated feast.

[Image: Entrance%2B2.gif]

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post