Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
The Death
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-30-2017, 02:01 PM

Agent Reeves sits at a desk in front of a large glass window overlooking the New York city skyline, spanning off into the distance. His female associate, who is normally at his side is noticeably absent as he appears to be talking to someone through the open laptop in the middle of the table.

Are you sure he will get the job done this time?

The camera pans over Reeve's shoulder to show the laptop screen, showing he is in the middle of a video call with the grey haired man he had spoken to before "Gravestone", who also appears to be seated in a undisclosed office space. Reeves simple smiles in his usual manner while nodding.

Rest assured.

Very well, do NOT disappoint us Reeves, this was essentially your idea, so it fails its on your head.

Reeves nods again.

Yes Sir.

For our plans to go forward, "Trax" MUST be removed from the picture... it is essential you take care of this.

Yes Sir..I'm well aware.

Make sure that you are, deal with this Reeves. Now. Gravestone out.

Gravestone reaches out and disconnects the feed from his end causing the screen to go blank, Reeves fixes his tie before pulling his phone out and calling a number as he puts the phone up to his ear waiting for someone on the other end to pick up.

...Hello, Agent Moore, its Reeves. I believe Mr Grimson has been in isolation now long enough. Release him. Tell him its time for him to fulfil his purpose, when he's fulfilled it, I want him to meet me...WITH Trax's body at the designated meeting point we spoke about...we still have...uses...for Trax's DNA. Understood? Excellent.

Reeves puts the phone down and looks out the window admiring the view with a smile as the scene fades.

Elsewhere.

A man in a suit matching the one Reeves wears stands in a corridor facing a metallic door, a group of armed men pointing guns around and behind him at the door. One of the men pulls down the handle and opens the door and the men all raise their guns slightly in anticipation, a few moments pass, and the hulking walking mass of muscle that is Shane Grimson 2.0 steps out of the door, naked saved for a pair of brown pants. Shane looks directly at the man in the suit, completely ignoring and unfazed at the several men pointing guns at him.

Yes?

Good morning Mr Grimson, its time to put you back to work.

The scene opens at Trax's private gym in New York City, Trax is currently in the middle of his usual gym ritual, practicing his shots on the worn out punching bag, a look of pure concentration on his face as he goes to work with his usual yet still incredibly impressive display of heavy lefts, rights, haymakers combined with light footwork. Since Trax had last been seen he had been scouring the streets of New York, trying to find a lead on this Shane Grimson doppelganger that attacked him and Jackie a few days ago. These attempts to find leads consisted of tracking down known informants in the Big Apples criminal underworld (thanks to a list of names and locations provided from Paul Hunter thanks to his "connections"). A list of people who might have an idea of just WHO this Grimson imposter really was as well as any information on this "Reeves" guy Trax suspected of being involved. However, his hunt for any lead or information had come up short. Trax in the span of just a few days had uprooted every stone, shook down and interrogated a whose who list of shady corrupt cops, criminals and mob bosses and nobody seemed to know anything about this Shane imposter or his possible connection with this equally mysterious Reeves, or at least people opted not to TELL Trax anything... despite their physical well being threatened (Trax had threatened to break many bones during these "interrogations"). Trax's strikes grew increasingly harder as he grew increasingly frustrated at the thought of his hunt for this Grimson imposter and evidence of his ties to Reeves being a dud. Trax shakes his head attempting to erase the thoughts bugging him out of his mind, he'd deal with this just like he's dealt with the other shit thrown at him in the past, Jackie and the others were safe hidden somewhere until Trax resolved the issue, the thought of knowing they were safe eased Traxs mind enough to let him focus on the REAL obstacle at hand. Lethal Lottery. Trax continued to throw shots at the bag as the wheels in his mind spun, left hook, right jab, left, right, left, right, Dolly, Caedus, Dolly, Caedus... Trax 's punches grew more and more fierce as he mentally pictured his upcoming opponents in front of him, until he cocked his arm back and with all his strength blasted the body bag with an earth shattering punch that causes the bag to fly away from him and at the same time causes the chain holding it to snap from the sudden jerking movement. The bag drops with a loud thud on the floor and Trax just shakes his head as he sits down on the nearby bench and without taking his eyes off the punching bag, begins to speak.

I just... I just want to explain something, this is more aimed at Dolly but Caedus, you listen too. Dolly in my last promo I talked about what makes people tick. I asked what makes YOU tick, you never gave me a genuine answer but that's OK I didn't actually expect you to. I asked if was the disdain you have for your father and deep down it may well be but in the end...it doesn't matter. Let me talk to you about what makes ME tick, let me talk about the things that go through my head, since I know you seem to have great difficulty understanding as to why I speak about some of the things I speak about...the past being the main topic of discussion here. I want to talk about that some more though, yeah yeah I know you're sick of hearing about the "past" but listen to me, truly listen to me now. My past is incredibly IMPORTANT to me, incredibly. I was raised in an environment where people like me had little hope for a great future or shit, a future at all. Growing up, living a life of hardship you could NEVER understand, running with gangs...run in with the cops... a typical brotha from Brookyln, Bed-Stuy. There was little hope I'd ever amount to much, statistics said I'd end up doing life in jail or end up dead by 21. I choose to not go down that path though and instead of living a life of crime, focused my natural athletic acumen to amateur boxing, which I found moderate success in a relative short amount of time, but then I switched it up and decided to get into wrestling, a childhood dream, you Dolly of all people should be able to relate to that. It was hard for me to truly breakthrough into the business though, due to my past a lot of promoters didn't want to give me a chance, thought me as a loose cannon, a liability if you will. The odds of becoming a well renowned wrestler were greatly against me.

Trax continues to stare at the body bag, his eyes never breaking away to look at the camera.

But I said fuck the odds and kept working, kept pushing, pushing my worth ethic as much as I would push my body. Do you know what its like? To come from such a disadvantaged upbringing and have to really PUSH for something? Of course you don't. You was practically born into and moulded for this business. Your father is a seasoned wrestler, a failed seasoned wrestler, but a seasoned wrestler all the same, wrestling was in your blood, on top of that you were mentored by Morbid Angel, someone that some people would say is one of the greatest XWF superstars of all time, I wouldn't say that...but some people would. Me though I wasn't so lucky, I didn't have a "rasslin'" daddy to pass their genetics to me or a crazed but incredibly successful mentor, no, I had to push for everything I strove for and none of it came easy. The odds were against me...but I BEAT them. I beat the odds and everybody that said I wouldn't make it into this business, I proved them suckers wrong, and then when those doubters then turned around and said "Well OK...but you're not going to amount to anything in the business" I proved them suckers wrong AGAIN, the big wins kept coming, championships, Hall of Fame endorsements even, all kept rolling in. The money kept pouring in too. I went from rags to riches. I went from a guy that was never going to make it into this business to a guy who is consistently at the top level of this business. I went from Carlos Johnson...to TRAX. Here's the thing though, it has not been a smooth ride not one bit, with all the success and wins I've accumulated in my career, there has also been shortcomings and loss. But every shortcoming made me strive to work harder, become better. Every loss I LEARNED something, either something from my opponent, or something about myself so even when I lost, in the long run it was always a win. I've come incredibly far from the dude that used to sell dope on the street corner, feel me? I'm proud of my past because it shows me how far I've come, but don't get it twisted, I like looking back at the past and admiring the journey I've walked but I'm not blinded by my past. I am FULLY aware my journey isn't over, its still going, so although I like to look back sometimes just to remind myself how far I've come, I still always look to move forward. THAT what makes me tick, knowing despite what I've accomplished in the past, and I've accomplished a lot overall in my wrestling career, more then you know actually, I've still got a ways to go and I gotta keep shit moving. Thats EXACTLY what I'm looking to do, keep it moving, I'm focused, don't let my talks of the past trick you into thinking I'm not looking ahead at the future. I'm looking straight INTO the future, and you know what I see? It ain't no fantasy, its harsh reality, I see Mr FN' Dominance doing what I SAID I was gonna do, winning the Lethal Lottery tournament, cashing in that briefcase and becoming the TWO TIME UNIVERSAL CHAMPION...and no amount of gum flapping by either you Dolly or Caedus is gonna change that, at Lethal Lottery BOTH of y'all traps get silenced.

Congrats on the Xtreme Title win though Dolly, as long as its Caedus and not you I pin you'll be able to leave Lethal Lottery with some sort of prize still atleast. I assure you it IS a Triple Threat, did you not get the memo? Maybe Lane didn't wanna tell you...maybe he just forgot. Not sure how you or why you was left in the dark, Caedus is PRETENDING to be left in the dark but I'll get to HIM momentarily. For shame though Dolly, me try and confuse you and have you prepared for something that's not happening? You and everyone else should be prepared for anything and everything at all times, at least...according to you. So whether it is still a tag match or I am telling the truth which I assure you I am and its a triple threat regardless you should be prepared. Oh I'm sure you think you ARE prepared, because of that dumb bitch Thad paid for training you? If you think her training exercises are gonna prepare you for the BATTLE that is taking place at Lethal Lottery stay home. That's like someone going into the Army thinking they'll be able to handle it because they've quick scoped a couple noobs on Call of Duty. If Thad has paid top dollar for that pointless trainer I sincerely hope he kept the receipt.

At least you had big enough balls to admit you was fucked carrying Cadryn's dead weight, even though you tried telling anyone that would listen you could do this even with the odds against you. More contradictions by Dolly Waters, at this rate you could write a book but fuck it though. The whole drugging Lane remark was just a flippant rib by the way, I'm not a tin foil hat wearer like Caedus, come on I'm smarter then that we both know you had nothing to do with Lane changing this match. I am fully aware you think they're unknown forces conspiring to get rid of you, I've already told you already its MORE THEN LIKELY to do with your connections with the Duke boy since... didn't all your problems occur after you guys became BFFs? Not that your troubles trouble me, if you're too blind to see the glaring truth in front of you that's none of my business.

I'm going to be real for a second here and admit something, what you said about one having to be talented enough to overcome cheating or interference...you're right, I SHOULD of been able to overcome Gabes cheating, he couldn't beat me fairly but he still beat me that's all that matters. Me and Caedus won against Bourbon and Scully because of your interference but in the record books they're no asterisks, you either win or lose, how it happened is irrelevant. I've been thinking and I SEE that now. Regardless how you win, if you win you was the better person that night so Dolly I'mma be real with you and say this, if I lose you won't be hearing no excuses from me, I won't blame it on the match being changed or being blindsided or whatever, whoever wins was simply better than the other two that particular night and that's all that matters. On another night the result might be different but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, if we get to it. So there you have it, Trax, the guy who gets pegged as being egoistical and deluded, will be humble and admit him failing to get the job done was his own doing if that happens. However I'm not even seriously thinking about that possibility because I am going to do anything and everything to win, even if I have to resort to low and dirty tactics, yeah I said it, if it comes to that I'll do it I'm no good guy inside that ring despite my "Marvel bullshit" antics outside of it as you put it. Just one thing though Dolly, WHEN you lose? I don't want to hear any excuses coming from your trap, and I certainly don't want to hear anything coming from Caedus because my God I'm sick of hearing from that clown.

You think you've been ahead of me and Caedus promo wise and quantity wise... yeah you have, quality? Debatable, but lets see how those promo skills translates to ring skills, spoiler, they won't. You've said it yourself, as soon as you step into the ring none of this talking even really matters. When we step into the ring its gonna be me dictating the pace, me in control.You might be the kid in the match but that ring is MY playground. You might be hella fast but if you think I can't keep up with your movements and tag you you're in for a rough night and lets face it one BIG power move from someone like me or even Caedus is gonna send you reeling. Yeah you had me reeling last Warfare with that running knee, it hurt, left me rubbing my jaw....but I was rubbing my jaw and SMILING because I knew I was without a doubt gonna get your ass back and believe me come Lethal Lottery... pay back is gonna be a bitch.

And Caedus come Lethal Lottery, the realization that you just can't hang with the REAL big league players is gonna tear you to fucking shreds inside. You might wave that TV title around thinking it proves something but it doesn't prove a damn thing to me. You see, that TV Championship you carry has a really cool stipulation, the holder has to defend it every week, forcing you to be a fighting champion but its EASY to be a reigning fighting champion when you're facing "talents" such as Michael Graves and Peter Gilmour on a weekly basis. Thats why your run with the belt hasn't impressed me as much as it does other people. This is the first match you've had where you're gonna face off against someone who is actually main event caliber, even Dolly... who isn't on my level is still MILES above your usual competition on Saturday Savage. Caedus you're going to learn that real quick, there's no 15 minute time limit in this match like in your TV title matches so come 20 minutes into this match when you're completely gassed and I've still got half a tank left you're in for a world of shock, pain and ultimately disappointment.

I said Dolly to just that you are pretending to be left in the dark about the match changing and for whatever reason you totally are. It was YOU that told ME that. You know we both received the message from Lane so why act like you have no idea what I'm going on about you goddamn hobo? Oh this is the part where you call me a liar and this is the part where I tell you to go eat a dick, might as well admit you know the match got changed to a triple threat now or you're going to look sly and dishonest as fuck when Lethal Lottery comes around and its a triple threat. Stop acting like we're still tag team partners, you know we ain't. Thank God too, you wanna know why I didn't "pull my weight" in our last match? Because I got the win in the two previous matches when I teamed with Buronan/Dolly and then Robbie and I thought to myself " You know what? I'm sick of doing the brunt of the work for these scrubs, THEY can carry the load this time" but you almost fucked that up when you nearly got pinned by fucking Scully. SCULLY. I still can't believe it. Thank God we're not tag partners now, how can I trust you to be able to hold your own against Dolly or even Cadryn? I can't, you absolute scrub.

You blew a gasket because I don't mimic or appreciate your shitty play on words and such in your promos? I'm sorry was "Black Superman" meant to be cool and original? Was "Criptonian" meant to make me think "Oh shit he's got me there!"? You do realize Criptonian and kryptonian sound exactly the same right so I didn't catch that until I read the transcript to your promo to see what the fuck you was going on about right? Right? You should be blowing a gasket over the fact you look like fatter version of Thor when he becomes Unworthy, google images is your friend if you need to see what I mean. And just like Unworthy Thor you're unworthy, unworthy to wield that mighty briefcase, unworthy to lace my fucking boots. Black Superman you say? Hell yeah I'm black Superman and every TRUE comic nerd knows that Superman wrecks Thor's shit any day of the week. Just like any XWF fan will know Trax will wreck Jim Caedus's shit any day of the week.

Trax finally breaks away from looking at the body bag to look directly at the camera, fire in his eyes.

But go ahead and talk some more about how you're better then me, about how you'll do this, about how you'll do that. You're creative with your threats I'll give you that but settle down kiddo you ain't doing shit to me. Why you acting like you wanna smash my head in when me and you BOTH know your greatest secret? Bitch you're my biggest FAN! You couldn't hop off my dick when we was teaming against Bourbon and Scully, you couldn't stop telling me how great I am, how cool my promos are, not that I needed you telling me because I already KNOW. You was happy and excited to work with Mr FN' Dominance, don't lie and say otherwise, you're apparently above lying right? Not above kissing ass though, yeah I said it, shit man there was times I thought I was gonna need a wrench to pry your lips from my black ass, pussy. I won't deny I've paid you a shitload of compliments too, but hey me being a so called LIAR and all I just lied and told you what you wanted to hear to try and help you cope with your insecurities because as I've already pointed out and as you've even admitted you are fucking insecure my nigga. Your insecurities didn't stop you from going up against Bourbon but shit Bourbon didn't put you on blast like THIS. Trax sucks at trash talking? I'M the guy that's had people running to management because shit I say in my promos is sometimes too harsh and hits too close to home, don't believe me ask LeStrange...oh you can't because the last time he had a match was against me and I beat him so bad he hasn't been seen since, fuck him and his wife.

And fuck you and your WHOR of a girlfriend hobo Thor. I don't give a shit about either of you, or your pseudo intellectual promos, Chris Chaos gets bagged on for blatantly using Wikipedia so you should get bagged on for your thesaurus bashing. Hug your ugly bitch and the chances of winning this match GOODBYE because the way I'm trashing you right now is NOTHING to compared to how I'm gonna trash you in the ring, gonna beat your ass so bad your bitch gonna pack her bags and run away with a black man best believe that shit. You AND Dolly are both gonna get it, I'm not playing around, the Trax you're going to be stepping into the ring with at Lethal Lottery is unlike a Trax anyone has ever came across and....

Trax's phone rings in his pocket, he stops his verbal tirade and answers without even looking at the Caller ID.

This better be important I'm in the middle of talking shit to a little girl and a homeless guy... who is this?

Hello Carlos... its me Grimson. Heard you've been looking for me? I thought I'd come pay you a visit. I knocked the front door to your house but nobody's home... luckily for you. I'm still outside waiting, lets settle this right now.

Trax drops the phone and immediately teleports miles away, reappearing in the front court yard of his New York estate. There standing on the front door step, with the front door laying on the ground due to being punched clean off its hinges...is Shane Grimson 2.0, in his Executioner armour and mask. Soon as Trax appears a few feet away, he begins to walk towards him.

There you are, not a moment too soon, my employers want you dead so...lets finish this.

Trax fires an energy blast at Grimsons chest, it connects, Grimson staggers back but just like before does not fall. Trax grinds his teeth and scowls.

You should be DEAD, I killed you, I checked the morgue, it checked out. How are you alive...Reeves is behind this...isn't he?

Grimson flexes his muscles casually and nods.

Yes...Agent Reeves is behind this, him... and the men he works for. They took Grimsons DNA and used it to create me, a super clone born in a lab with just one purpose, to kill you.

Trax shakes his head, unable to comprehend what he's just heard.

I don't...clone...what? This is crazy. Kill me? I don't understand, why?

Because you're an uncontrollable viable and that makes you a liability, not even I know the names of the men Reeves is working for or even the name of their organisation but I do know they are planning things and they think you will get in the way of them, they wanted to get you on their side, you refused, so now they seek to take you out the picture, using me, their little science experiment.

Trax notices the tone of disgruntlement on Grimsons voice when he speaks those last words. Trax regains himself and narrows his eyes.

You...you don't WANT to do this do you? I can tell...You're just following orders You're a pawn.

I am, but when I kill you they promised me I can be free, if I fail to do what they created me to do then I will never know peace, they will come after me until I'm dead. I don't want to do this, I'm NOT the Shane Grimson you killed, I don't hold his same resentment towards you. I don't want to kill you out of revenge, I want to kill you to ensure MY survival.

Ok I get it. I understand.. well not really...not at all actually...but tell me just WHY are you telling me all this?

Shane Grimson just shrugs.

Why does it matter if you know why it is I've been ordered to kill you and why I agree to go through with it? You'll be dead.

Shane rushes at Trax who teleports away reappearing a few feet away behind him, Shane immediately turns and gets hit with another energy blast. Trax teleports away again as Grimson staggers and then hits him with another blast from a distance before teleporting again, Trax continues with his blast and teleport combination, teleporting all around Grimson and hitting him with blasts from multiple angles. Grimson drops to one knee as the blasts finally seems to be having an effect, Trax uses this opportune time to teleport up close looking to hit him with a close range blast to finish him off but Grimson is expecting it and able to sense where Trax is about to appear just like before, hitting him square in the face as he reappears. Trax goes flying back and rolls around on the ground before trying to get back to his feet, Grimson is right there on top of him thought and Trax doesn't have chance to react as Grimson curb stomps his face full force into the patio. Grimson turns Trax around on the ground revealing his bloodied face, Trax coughs out blood and a few teeth and speaks.

Stop this...

Grimson refuses to stop, pummelling Trax with rapid punches to the face just like before, bloodying him even more. Trax goes to fire another blast but Grimson grabs his hand and with his brute strength crushes it in his own hand before Trax can let a blast off. Trax screams out in pain and Grimson hits him full force in the face again as Trax's eyes roll into the back of his head as he whispers gingerly

Stop.... can...help...

Help? I'm sorry Trax, but you can help me by dying already.

No...can help...trust...

Grimson balls his right fist and a large blade erects from a slit on top of armoured hand. He pulls his arm back, his fist with blade mounted above it still balled as Trax looks at him through already swelling eyes.

Trust...

I'm...sorry...but this is the end.

Trust...me....

I'm sorry

The camera zooms in and focuses on Grimsons masked face, even though only his eyes are visible and the rest of his face is hidden, the look of remorsefulness is awfully transparent as he thrusts the blade downwards towards Trax's heart, the camera still focusing on Grimsons face as Trax can be heard giving one last dying gasp as the sound of the blade puncturing can be heard and the scene abruptly fades.

TOO BE CONTINUED.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(03-30-2017), Dolly Waters (03-30-2017), JimCaedus (03-31-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-30-2017)