Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Hickville, U.S.A.: RP #7
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-27-2017, 09:19 PM

Saturday, March 11, 2017 | 7:09 PM | Somewhere outside of Pittsburgh | The Pennsylvania Sticks

For the last few days Thaddeus Duke has been in a state of constant sadness. His father left the States and it is unknown where he might have gone. Presumably back to Europe, but its anyone’s guess at this point. For all of the cockiness and smug responses to his fathers brief appearance at the Illuminatus Compound in Connecticut, every last bit of it hurt Thaddeus Duke right in the feels. He does not enjoy himself right now. He does not enjoy the fact that war with his father is imminent. His irritability reach a fever pitch on Friday morning as he comes to terms with what could realistically be considered, the loss of his father. No, Sebastian Duke isn’t dead. But the relationship between father and son certainly is. And it weighs heavily on his mind. The kid has never been so stressed.

When you’re a stressed out 18 year old kid that’s just had a terrible meeting with your father, one that did not go well, and on top of it you have more than 100,000 people depending on your youth and vigor and stamina to guide them through rough waters, the stress piles up. Jim being the good friend that he is, suggested a little road trip. Knowing Thaddeus’ new found taste for what is called a Pittsburgh salad, Jim figures maybe we’ll go have one where they originate from- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

As an added bonus, Ariana Valentina, the Spaniard assassin employed by the Church showed up at the Compound just before departure. “He said you needed to unwind a little and thought I could help” is what she said. He, meaning the Holy Father. It is unknown whether the Pope is aware there is a mutual attraction between Ariana and Thaddeus, though it wouldn’t be difficult to assume there is one. They’re both young. Ariana is fucking gorgeous and Thaddeus… well… he’s fairly good looking in the right light.

”Where the hell are we at Jim?” Thaddeus asks from the backseat as he stares out the window of the armored Ford Explorer.

”Well,” Jim stammers. ”I’m pretty sure we just passed Kittanning, and,” he continues. ”Pittsburgh has got to be right down this way.”

”Right?”

”Come Thaddeus,” Ariana says from her position behind the driver seat.

”No not yet,” Thaddeus replies. ”Oh… you mean me, there. Right, gotcha.” Thaddeus lays his head in her lap and stares into her green eyes as she runs her finger through his hair.

”SHIT!” Jim screams out as numerous cars blow their horns angrily at the blue Explorer. ”What the fuck is wrong with these people?”

Thaddeus lifts his head and looks out the window and takes a gander before laying his head back down. ”I’m not one to critique another mans driving since I don’t really know how to, but Jim, maybe you should stop driving on the left hand side of the road.

“You’re scaring the hell out of the locals.”

”Oh yeah, that may explain it.”

Jim pulls off at a gas station to top off the fuel tank and stretch his legs. After a few minutes of Jim gone and complete silence as Ariana continues to stroke Thaddeus’ hair, he lets off a little smile. To know Thaddeus, is to the fucker is always smiling. The last few days though, it hasn’t been the case. This smile is a bit of a breakthrough. Jim comes back and hands a can of YooHoo to Thaddeus through the opened window. After inserting the fuel dispenser into the side of the Explorer, Jim returns to the window.

”We’re just outside of a town called Butler.”

Thaddeus sits up, shakes his YooHoo (not a euphamism) and pops the top. ”Is there anything to do in Butler? I’m a bit tired of riding around in this car.”

Jim opens the driver door and grabs his cell and starts flicking and typing away. ”Not really, no.”

”You suck at road trips.”

”You’ve never been on a road trip Thaddeus. This is literally the most fun road trip you’ve ever had.

“Anyway there’s a dance club called Ghost Riders we could go to.”

”I can’t dance Jim.”

”I love to dance.”

”Me too, its great.”

Jim looks at Thaddeus, then at Ariana, then back at Thaddeus and laughs slightly.

”It’s a country music club.”

”I hate country music.”

”You like Johnny Cash. You Like Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson.”

”Yeah but,” Thaddeus begins before Jim cuts him off.

”COUNTRY!”

”Uh no, I call that bad ass. Not country.”

”I would like to dance to country music.”

”Me too, let’s do it.”

”Whaaapishhhhh.”

”Fuck off Jimmy.”

….Two Hours Later...

Thaddeus has danced… horribly… just as he expected. He tried some of the faster paced crap but he hated the music and the dances were pretty fucking so he elected to only slow dance with Ariana. Smart move on his part. However, over the last thirty minutes a hick named Travis, complete with the dirty jeans, the flannel shirt, the stupid hat and the shit kickers, topped off by a mouthful of chewing tobacco, has started moving in on Ariana, crowding Thaddeus out a little. Ariana isn’t really interested but she’s a nice person in a foreign land so she humors the man. Thaddeus sits with Jim and chats while not taking his eyes off Travis.

”I thought this was a bar, Jim.”

”I said it was a club, I never said it was a bar.”

”Whatever inclination I had, however small, to listen to country music, it’s gone now.”

”I figured it would be.”

”I don’t like that guy,” referring to Travis as he continues watching the hick’s hands travel up and down Ariana’s back. Thaddeus is no fool. He’s noticed Travis’ hands edging ever closer to Ariana’s ass.

”You better start movin’ a lil quicker there Thaddeus,” Jim begins, mocking Travis’ fake southern drawl glazed in Jim’s own British accent. ”Travis movin’ in on ‘yer ladyfran.”

”Relax man, we’ll be out of this hick town before long and Travis will be nothing but a memory to laugh at.”

”No… I really dislike him.”

”Jealous much?”

”No. Well yeah… but that’s not it. Jim, there’s something about him. Remove the hillbilly get-up and he’s a decent looking guy,” Thaddeus starts to explain.

”Sure if guys are your thing.”

”I don’t mean that. I just mean, look around at these locals. Compare them, the guy is aces in the looks department. And he doesn’t seem the type to take no for an answer.”

”I wouldn’t worry much about it Thaddeus. I have looked around. Ariana is by far the hottest woman in here.

“So yeah…. If I...”
Jim keeps talking but Thaddeus has tuned him out as he watches Travis and Ariana slow dance to some gay ass Kenny Chesney song.

Travis does exactly what Thaddeus expected and grabbed Ariana’s ass. Ariana nicely reached back and moved Travis’s hands up to her back. Thaddeus is stewing. He watches as Travis mouths the word “Sorry.” A few seconds later, he grabs her ass again and pulls her into him and Thaddeus has seen enough. He jumps from his seat.

”...and that’s why I hate Skittles.” Jim looks up and realizes Thaddeus isn’t there. He looks around and finds Thaddeus just in time to see his friend punch Travis in the face. Travis falls to the floor. ”Oh for fucks sake.”

Thaddeus moves some hair from Ariana’s face. She’s a bit stunned by the sudden events but is happy to see him come to her aid. Travis though, not one to made a fool of in front of his sheep fucking friends, is back up and he shoves Thaddeus. Thad comes to a stop as he hits a table but he’s not rocked off his feet. Travis holds his hands up, begging Thaddeus to “come on.”

Thaddeus returns to Ariana and the music stops as the DJ notices the ruckus unfolding. ”C’mon city boy, let’s see what ya got! Let’s see what yer made of.”

Not really WANTING to fight the hillbilly, Thaddeus sighs deeply.

”Yer mad cuz yer girl got eyes fer me. C’mon rich boy!”

Thaddeus sighs again as he looks at Ariana with a smile.

”What the hell, I got a minute.”

Travis swings, Thaddeus ducks and tackles Travis to the floor. Thaddeus then pummels the hick relentlessly. Travis never had a shot. Thaddeus doesn’t stop beating Travis until Jim forcefully removes Thaddeus. As soon as he does, Thaddeus and Jim are both tackled by Pennsylvania’s finest.

That’s an oxymoron.

Saturday, March 11, 2017 | 11:31 PM | Pennsylvania State Police Barracks | Butler, Pennsylvania

Jim and Thaddeus sit handcuffed to their chairs as they’re booked for assault. A little dried blood rests on Thaddeus’ chin but its not his own. Thaddeus stares at the floor. Jim fiddles with the cuffs. Ariana, who came in with a follow up car, sits far away from them but was not arrested.

”So tonight was fun,” Jim says, breaking the silence.

Thaddeus looks straight ahead, then turns to his left to look at Jim. He tries not to, but he bursts out in laughter.

”Something funny gentlemen?” says a State policeman as he reaches his desk holding booking papers. ”You messed that boy up pretty good. 16 stitches to close him up.”

”16? He deserved more.”

”You mind telling me what happened?”

”Not without my attorney.”

”Your attorney,” the cop repeats.

”Do you have any idea who I am?” Thaddeus asks of the cop.

”Shit, Thaddeus. Don’t do that.”

”Do you realize I make more money in one 15 minute match that I don’t even have to win, than you probably make annually?”

”Ohhhhh here we gooooo.”

”Your name is Thaddeus Duke and let me be perfectly clear: I don’t give two shits who you are, what you do, how much you make or where you’re from. You’re in my town. Here, you follow the law, or you end up exactly where you are right now.

“So…

“Would you like to start again?”

”Just tell him Thaddeus. It’s small time. Say what you have to say. Do what you gotta do and just get this over with.”

”Jim, do you know what they do to guys like me in the slammer?”

The cop laughs a little. ”You’re not that pretty.”

”That was offensive.”

”Let me spell it out for you! You’re in a state you don’t live in. You’re in a town you never heard of. You busted up one of MY citizens. He’s gonna have a scar on his face for the rest of his life because of what you did.

“Son, you’re in deep shit.

“So, I’ll ask again. Would you like to start again and tell me what happened?”

Thaddeus sighs deeply. ”He was grabbing Ariana’s ass,” Thaddeus begins before being interrupted by the cop.

”Ariana? The girl with you at the club?”

”Yeah.

“Anyway, she moved his hands off her ass, then he did it again only this time he pulled her into him and I had about enough of that. I only hit him once. He dropped. He got back up and shoved me. I was prepared to leave it there but then he opened his mouth and begged for more.”

”Son, things like that happen out there. Nothing ever comes of it. It’s just a bunch of country boys and girls out having a good time.”

”And if that was your daughter?” Thaddeus asks the cop after spying the mans family portrait on a shelf behind him. She was probably a little younger than Thaddeus. Good looking but nothing too special. ”Or your wife?”

”Kid, I get it.”

”No, I don’t think you do,” says a tall, middle aged man in a deep but quiet voice and dressed in a gray suit.

[Image: OBWWsq8.jpg]

”Excuse me, Mr. uhhhh,” the officer says, pausing for this unknown man to say his name.

”Tritter,” the man replies, causing Jim and Thaddeus to stare at each other. Tritter was the name of the man the Pope offered up as a sort of ‘Mr. Fix It.’ ”Lincoln Tritter.”

”He finds me, that’s what he said,” Thaddeus whispers to Jim, echoing the words of the Holy Father.

”Mr. Tritter, I’ll ask you to wait over there until I’m done questioning these two boys.”

Lincoln Tritter shakes his head ever so slowly as he also slowly chews on some unknown flavor of gum. ”I said… you didn’t understand…. I’m Lincoln Tritter of the U.S. State Department…. Mr. Edwards and Mr. Duke have…. Diplomatic immunity,” Tritter says to the officer while showing his State Department badge.

”I’d suggest… you go round up some real criminals… these two… they come with me.”

”Wait here.”

The officer turns his back to make a phone call. He argues quietly, before hanging his head. After hanging up the phone he stands up and walks around his desk, then proceeds to unlock the cuffs on both Jim and Thaddeus.

”You’re free to go.

“Get the hell out of Butler, and don’t come back.”

”That won’t be a problem, I can assure you. There’s literally nothing here but cows, empty fields and heroin.”

Jim and Thaddeus stand from their chairs and begin to make their exit. Lincoln Tritter hangs back and hands the cop an envelop. "Five thousand... for your troubles officer..." Tritter nods politely, then turns and makes his exit.

TBC...

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Jane Carver (04-03-2017), JimCaedus (03-29-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-28-2017)