Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Crazy (LL RP #2)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-26-2017, 06:48 PM

Scene opens, and LJ Havok is in casual clothing walking down Horton Avenue to his appointment with his psychiatrist at the Nashville Counseling Center. There are people watching and talking within their own circles.

Computer Hope

Laughing. They are laughing at me. Who the FUCK are they?!

Havok was filled with anger as he picked up his speed, getting closer and closer to the building. Then a kid who looked to be about fourteen, with short blonde hair and glasses wearing a Roman Reigns shirt, walked up with a piece of XWF memorabilia from 2013.

Don't worry, Mr. Havok, I don't think you're crazy.

The kid said this with glee. Havok still held his line of sight to the door way.

You were my hero.

Then Havok finally pays the kid attention, and he sees that the kid is holding a Eli James IV mini-poster. Havok cringes and turns away.

Hey, nut job, the kid was talking to you!

Some older, heavy set gentleman yelled from the coffee shop Havok had just passed.

Can I get an autograph?

The kid asks earnestly. And Havok stops in his tracks and puts his back down. And he mumbles to himself.

Ignore them YOU don't need this

You talkin' to yerself?! Answer the damn kid!

The fat man was walking torwards Havok now. Havok doesn't even know. The man taps him on his shoulder. And LJ turns around.

What...the... fuck.. do you want, old-timer?

The man is taken aback. And an even deeper scowl forms on his face.

I want you to stop bein' a fuckin' snooty Hollywood asshole and answer this fuckin' kid instead of ignorin' him.

Havok grins.

First of all, back the fuck up. You don't know me, so don't approach me like you do. And secondly, I don't HAVE to do anything. I'm on my way in to see my therapist. I have some things the XWF is requiring me to take care of before returning to the ring...

The kid just wants an autograph..

Well he isn't gonna fucking get one!

LJ Havok motions to the kid.

Fuck off, Tim.. Or John-boy. Or Robert.. Whatever the fuck white-bread name you have. Go do some drugs or something.

The kid drops his poster and runs off, visibly distraught.

What the fuck is your problem?!

My problem is entitled fuckwads like you and that kid that think the world owes you something. The world doesn't owe you shit. And I definitely don't owe you shit. Now please fuck out, and let me make my appointment.

The old man swings a sluggish punch, and Havok catches his fist. Havok then bends back two fingers until he hears a crunch, and then he keeps holding the man's hand.

Here's what your'e gonna do, tubby. You are going to tuck your tail and run back to whatever trailer park that you crawled out of, or I'm going to break your other two fingers.

Havok increases the pressure again.

And thumb..

Am I making myself clear?

The other people on the street are looking on in curiosity. The old-man nods in agreement, and Havok releases. And the man walks away slowly.

Nice talking to you, Mr. Havok. We'll be in touch, very soon!

Havok didn't even survey his surroundings, he just tucked his head back down and continued into the building. Once inside he was greeted with a friendly welcome by the receptionist who immediately waved him up.

It pays to be LJ Havok.... Even if he was there to see a shrink, at least he didn't have to wait.

Havok knocked on the office door before entering and was immediately greeted with warmth.

Come on in, LJ!

Havoks walks in, and sees Chris Mancini sitting in the chair.

Hey, Chris! When did you start working here?

LJ, please call me Doctor Mancini. It sounds more professional. Also, I had your dad call some people. Sweet Lou had no problem getting me the job.

Havok's flashbacks kicked back in. He remembered only bits and pieces of Chris and Lou even meeting. And everytime they met... Did they meet? He didn't know because as soon as these memories flooded back, they disappeared.

Aren't you going to congratulate me?

Chris laughs, and Havok walks to the chair and shakes his hand. He then sits down on the couch.

It's great news, man. I'm really proud of you... So if you don't mind me asking, where's my regular therapist?

No, not at all. I actually don't know many of the details. I heard something about her killing herself. That's actually how I recieved the call so quickly.

Another brief flash of what was really going on.

I feel like I had to sell my soul to get this job.

Chris laughs. And Havok chuckles nervously.

But someone's misfortune, is another's oppourtunity. So I took it.

She killed herself?! Jesus.. She had three kids.

Chris clicks his pen.

So you wanna start by telling me how that makes you feel?

Bad! I'm confused. She was the only person that knows who the person I am as of this moment.

[Image: 58daed542d114765a070116e14a9079f.jpg]

Knew...

Havok growls at Chris threw his teeth.

Then there was an uncomfortable silence for what seemed like an hour, but it actually was probably only about five minutes.

What set you off outside?

Wait, you saw that?

Chris points to the monitor at his desk.

Security cameras.

I don't know.. the old man was being pushy. And the kid tried to get me to sign some bullshit that didn't even have me on it.

Superiority complex?

No, I just don't feel like I should have to answer to people who have no clue who I am outside of the XWF four years ago. I just can't fucking stand it. Just like I can't stand Robert Main his smug attitude.

Gotcha. Superiority complex.

Chris writes it down, amoungst God knows what else on his nifty little clip board while grinning. Then his grin turns more serious..

I just want to warn you, LJ. You have a lawsuit on your hands. You broke that guys fingers...And I can't get rid of the survallience footage.

I don't care. I have the money. I can buy him off before he gets that far.

Okay.. Whatever works.. So I've been looking at your old psychiatrist's notes. Have you been having any more odd dreams lately?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah. Yeah you do. The kind of dream where you're king of the world? Hmm. Or the ones that really worry me.. About you and I murdering people, and hiding Andre Chamber's body under the floor boards of some house in Brooklyn.

I don't remember any of that.

Well that's what she had written down in her notes.

Havok stands up.

As you can tell, I have no recollection. So I would assume that the meds are working. Just write me a prescription, I have some matters to attend to....

Mancini stands up and shakes his hand.

I know, man, I was just covering the grounds. I mean, besides your anger issues, you seem to be doing a lot better. ...I mean you don't think you're Jesus anymore.

I'll get right on getting you the medication..

Thanks, DOCTOR Mancini.

Havok laughs and Chris strolls over to his desk and sits down. He presses print, and the paper comes out. He signs it at the bottom. And then he walks over to Havok and hands him the sheet.

If you need me, give me a call.

And as Havok left the office that day, he knew he wasn't okay. He snapped on a kid and an elderly man. Chris... or I mean Doctor Mancini didn't call the cops.

Nothing. LJ Havok had a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach that everything was not as it seemed. His psychiatrist committed fucking suicide, and he hadn't heard a goddamned thing about it. Plus his father helped Chris get the job?! This all seems way too fucked up to be coicidental...
Time to take the pills. And he did. Everything was FINE....kind of.

-end-

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-27-2017)